Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #31
Elina

yes you can, just end the session or close teamviewer
Elina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #32
sylphide

I wouldn't mind giving something like this a go if anyone is interested!

I'm a crossdresser (clothes + makeup only - I'm not into wigs and all that and no, there are no obscene or offensive photos as I'm not into that) and will give a female my password and access to my (currently hidden but using my real name!) Facebook profile with photos of me dressed in girls clothes in to take control of and set so anyone can view it.

Anyone would that knows me could search for me and see the pictures and I'd be unable to stop them until I'm given access back.

You set the time limit and until then I'm completely helpless to remove the photos of me in a ballet tutu, school uniform, dress, tights etc and at risk of them being found by friends, family etc.

PM me if interested - No webcam, messenger etc. needed.

Last edited by sylphide; 10-08-2010 at 03:45 AM.
sylphide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #33
jhoustx

Send a message via MSN to jhoustx
Default internet blackmail idea

I like the idea, i think if someone consents to giving up their email password, then they should do it with both feet in.
jhoustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #34
sylphide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoustx View Post
I like the idea, i think if someone consents to giving up their email password, then they should do it with both feet in.
It won't be my email password - just the password to my Facebook profile, someone could change the email address to that though so I can't retrieve the new password!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #35
strippednakedmale

Default email is good

Teamviewer is good, I've used it but first of all its one more program to put on your computer but its kind of hard to navigate through someone elses computer I found. I think email, Facebook, or online storage passwords are much easier. I suppose you can't actually sit and watch your files being opened though. Hmmm how about just giving up all passwords!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #36
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I love this idea!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #37
topsyswitch

Send a message via Yahoo to topsyswitch

i have a "Kinky" yahoo account and "Had" another kinky yahoo account that i used in the past. i had various e-mails sent and received to Dominants and submissives that i had degraded. i also had pictures of me in the sent folder. These pics were usually of me in degrading poses that i had sent to Dominant's.

i decided to make my user ID and password accessible to a few of the Dom's i met. It ended up with them sending my sub pictues to the subs i was trying to Dominate...quite humiliating with the subs usually telling me how they wanted a "Real Dom" to be their "Master" and not a submissive wimp...again, quite degrading.

The account ended up getting terminated for TOS violations. I guess someone went too far with it. I was able to regain control of it whenever I wanted to with the given security questions that I had set up.

As far as Teamviewer, I like crossloop much better and do like it when other people control my computer. i will put up my e-mail account, yahoo messenger (My kinky one of course), craigslist and maybe a sex forum i belong to with me already logged in. Of course, i have my memory card with all my "Kinky" pictures of me and my wife on it which gives them access to them. The "Controller" is now free to send e-mails, including pics to themselves or others, send messages, including pics to anyone on my list (Dom or sub which i have categorized), make up craigslist ads on my behalf using our pictures or posting on kinky forums that i belong to or using my web browser to log into their own forums or websites.

Oh, by the way...any interest from any "Controllers"? ;-)
topsyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #38
zyx987

I made an e-mail account for this very purpose, though it never ended up being used...if anyone would like to use it with me, pm me.

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:18 AM   #39
boyoncam96
Account Banned

i am deeply into blackmail... any kind of it....
teamviewer, mail password... i donno...

boy_on_cam96 @yahoo.com
boyoncam96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #40
topsyswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyoncam96 View Post
i am deeply into blackmail... any kind of it....
teamviewer, mail password... i donno...

boy_on_cam96 @yahoo.com
You should also try crossloop. i think it is better. Course, the new trend now online is joinme which is free and allows multiple people to access your computer. i have never tried it but would be willing to.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #41
Submissive12

Default hi

yeah i had a guy show me teamviewer a few days ago. if anyone up for trying it on me, message me.
Submissive12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #42
topsyswitch

I gave out my yahoo e-mail address and password to a getdare member. I have several images of myself and my wife in the inbox and sent folders. I am curious to see what comes of it.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #43
yourslave1984

i would love to take control of someones computer/yahoo or whatever, if you're interested send me a pm
yourslave1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #44
JoeyS

Default Hmm good idea

I could do this to someone just pm me ur limits and info. I could also have this done to myself.
JoeyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #45
TheKev

I would be willing to give my yahoo account and password out. Sounds interesting.
TheKev is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk