Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #31
Sismaster

pushing the thread

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:49 AM   #32
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Dress as your favorite Disney character and sing a Disney song related to her or the movie she's in!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #33
EndlessElljay

Sweet niblets, Miley! People are getting super close to figuring our that you're Hannah Montana! Honestly, it feels like they'll find out any day now...

Go ahead and glam up so that you look like a true pop diva. Shave, paint your nails, put on lipstick and gloss, do your smokey eyes, don your stuffed bra, put on the sexiest rocker outfit you can manage. You know, the works. Then, start preparing your voice by singing some of Hannah's hit songs (I suggest Nobody's Perfect). Enjoy yourself, strut your stuff...

...but uh oh, Lilly Alert! Your best friend is coming by, and she doesn't know you're Hannah yet. You have exactly five minutes to take everything off, including the make-up, before she arrives. If you succeed, then your secret is safe! If you don't...well, Lilly is not happy that you kept such a big secret from her. She takes five pictures of you in your current outfit (no face) and puts them online for the world to see. Now, everybody knows!

Diaper related for mine, please!

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 05:56 PM   #34
the_diaper_darer

Take an enema, triple diaper up, get fully crossdressed, pop in a pacifier, and watch frozen. Hold the enema for as long as you can, and for each song that comes on you will bounce on your butt(whether it’s messy or not) and wave your arms excitedly. After your movie, stay messy for three more hours.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 12-18-2019, 02:16 AM   #35
EndlessElljay

Let's go back to the very beginning...tonight you're going to be Snow White! Well, the poopy pottypants version of her, at least

Put on your sissiest princess outfit along with three (white) diapers, making sure to cut holes in the first for drainage. You will be using these as your toilet for the next several hours, and cannot remove either until you get through these seven dwarf-sized tasks. You can complete two through six in any order you please:

Start) Grumpy - Oh no, is baby Snow not feeling so good? Here, let's give you a nice, big, 500 ml enema to help flush out all the wicked things going on in your tummy. There, doesn't that feel better?
2) Sneezy - Wow, what's going on with your nose, little one? You're sneezing up a storm! It must be because of all this dust in the air... well, we can fix that! Go ahead and dust every single surface in your forest cottage, even if they don't look dirty.
3) Bashful - Aww, why are you so shy, sweetie? Let's try and fix your reservations with a little bit of exposure. Take ten pictures of yourself in your current outfit and post them on GetDare, KinkTalk, or another appropriate site for all the world to see. They have to stay up for at least seven days.
4) Dopey - I think little Snow needs to start preparing for princess pre-school, so let's have you complete some lines! By hand, write out the name of every dwarf 100 hundred times. Oh, and you have exactly one hour to do so. Growing scholars need to stay sharp!
5) Happy - Aww, the little princess is so happy today! Why, if you're that excited, I'll let you do whatever you want for a whole hour. However, you need to stay chuffed during that entire time...and there's no better way to show your enthusiasm than by having a rock hard apple in your diaper constantly! You can use your hands, or you can hump, but make sure you stay on the edge of happiness for the whole hour.
6) Doc - Doc is a true leader, and you will be too someday, Snow! To show that, post three well thought out, creative dares in the Person Above Truth or Dare section. These should be at least two paragraphs each, since leaders don't phone things in.
End) Sleepy - Oops, this will make the dare a bit longer, won't it? You'll have to sleep in that diaper tonight, making sure you get at least a full 8 hours. You may end the dare and clean yourself when you wake up in the morning. Unless, of course, you failed any of these tasks, in which case you'll need to wait one extra hour after waking for every step you faltered on.

The following 2 users say Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:
Old 02-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #36
EndlessElljay

Time for a bump! I love Disney and really don't want this thread to die <3

Old 04-07-2020, 05:20 PM   #37
EndlessElljay

Another humble bump~

Old 04-07-2020, 06:06 PM   #38
Sismaster

Go out in public and blast the legendary disney music full volume in yiur headphones/earthingies amd sing fully to the songs

Liv and maddie for me please

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:14 PM   #39
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Rewatch all of liv and maddie, write an essay at least 500 words on why you would rather be liv or maddie.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:18 AM   #40
SVX328

You need to watch a Disney movie for each letter in your actual name and each movie has to start with that letter.

Love Disney! ❤️ Give me a good reason for owning Disney+
SVX328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 08:26 AM   #41
Sismaster

YOu need to watch all mcu movies within a week. for every movie you do not finish you need to ask for a punishment in the punishment thread.

feminine, poop/pee holding, food eating, gaming stuff please. don't have to use all, but those are the topics I'm interested in

Old 10-10-2021, 08:41 AM   #42
Sismaster

pushing the thread

Old 10-12-2021, 07:45 AM   #43
Sismaster

pumping with ma booty

Old 10-12-2021, 07:47 AM   #44
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to hold your pee until you have watched frozen 1 and 2 back to back make sure you sing along.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, disney, loser has to, person above