Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #31
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

yay cant wait lol i will have to re-read it though because i forgot

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #32
xava

hey all only a small post should have more soon xx

the game continued as i grabbed the die and I rolled a 2 truth and my question was What was the last thing you blew over? Umm I shyly looked at Brendan and he just nodded. “It was Brendan” I said as I dropped my head. Jesse just squeezed my hand as if to say it's ok and Brendan made a joke to break the silence.

Brendan rolled next and got a 5. “lick the player opposites testicle” Brendan moved over to keiran, bent down and licked all over his balls causing keiran to moan and play with his erect dick.

Next was Mitcheal, still showing an obvious erection as he rolled a 5 he dare said he had to finger himself for the next round, without protest he rolled onto his back, pulled down his pants and stuck in 2 fingers! He was breathing heavily as keiran grabbed the dice.

Keirans roll was interrupted by constant moans from his brother but eventually he rolled and got a 4 and had to wank for the next round without blowing, he was already naked from his last dare and still hard so he slowly started wanking left handed as his right hand played with his balls.

Jess was still holding my hand and used his other to roll he got a 6 and had to make a player orgasm. He probably could have made mitcheal orgasm easily or used his friend but he chose me, I was well excited and we kissed again and he started wanking me, sliding down my briefs, rubbing me for a few seconds before gripping my rock hard dick and pumping it didn't take long for me to cum with 3 guys moaning but It felt so good to be staring at the most gorgeous guy ive ever seen wanking me as I blew, he kept going until I was soft and every drop was out and we went back to holding hands

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #33
xava

Hey all just checking if this story still has any followers. If everyone is over it then I will stop but if you all want I can finish it. There is probably only 2-3 posts left

Just let me know xx

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
Old 11-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #34
haxial
Account Banned

Please continue, amazing story. Luke and Jesse = Match Made.. its a real turn on reading and I dont want it to end.
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #35
TheVolan

Default Dont!

Please finish this, I really like this story.
TheVolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #36
haxial
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVolan View Post
Please finish this, I really like this story.
xava has promised me[and therefore everyone else] that he will update tomorrow.

stop bugging him, pressure leads to mistakes...
Old 11-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #37
milkdat

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxial View Post
xava has promised me[and therefore everyone else] that he will update tomorrow.

stop bugging him, pressure leads to mistakes...
I have no idea how someone asking him to finish it is bugging him. The person you quoted responded very similar to how you did previously.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #38
haxial
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkdat View Post
I have no idea how someone asking him to finish it is bugging him. The person you quoted responded very similar to how you did previously.
he sent me a PM saying that he would post tomorrow if people stop bugging him, so i am passing on a message
Old 11-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #39
TheVolan

Well I'm sorry, he clearly stated that he wanted to know if anyone wanted to finish it. HMPH
TheVolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #40
xava

hey guys i never said id post if people stop bugging me i dont mind people saying they enjoy the story at all!

i did say ill post tonight sometime though thanks for the comments and feel free to bug me anytime

Old 11-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #41
xava

HELLO!!

i got the next part ready earlier then expected so here it is hope you enjoy and please comment/pm me with your thoughts xx

Leading into the final round we decided we should have another break I went to the toilet mitcheal got some more food while Brendan jesse and keiran got some drinks and just talked. When I came back into the room after going to the toilet mitcheal was back sitting and fingering himself while keiran was still standing naked still aroused and waking because of his dare, Brendan was waiting for me and whispered that he loved tonight and thanked me for coming over. We joined the group and started to play our final round.

I was first and after throwing the dice playfully trying to hit keiran in the balls it showed I rolled a 4 my dare was to run to the end of the street naked without covering or hiding. I stood up dropped all my clothes, only pausing at my boxer-briefs which weren’t coming close to hiding my erection. I took them off and faced jesse for a few seconds before walking to the door.
I started out just walking, showing off as I was walking up the street until I saw a car pulling out of a driveway I was petrified, I just stood there and as the car drove past I realized it was a friend from school who was staring back at me with a huge grin in the passenger seat and I don’t think his dad noticed, I decided to run the rest of the way to try avoid getting caught. I made it back inside without anyone else seeing me.

Brendan was next and he got a 5 and it was a split dare. You and the person on your right (me) roll and the lowest number must suck off the other person while the round continues. Brendan rolled a 3 I grabbed the die and hoped for higher.. I rolled a 1. I looked at Brendan who just looked down at his erection poking up, I looked at jesse as if I was looking for approval or support and then lent in pulling his briefs, I grabbed hold of it and lent in I began sucking Brendan for the 3rd time, after a few seconds I felt his hand on my head pushing me down and I also felt someone rubbing my dick. It was Jesse not wanting to feel left out. It felt awesome to be so close with 2 of my friends, Brendan threw the dice at mitcheal.

Mitcheal stopped fingering himself. He rolled a 4. And had to only wear a pair of brendans mums panties for the rest of the night. He ran into the main bedroom as I kept sucking Brendan and getting felt up by jesse, when mitcheal came back he was wearing a pair of pink lacey panties with his balls hanging out the front we all laughed as keiran grabbed the dice.

Keiran got a 1 still naked and aroused he got a truth, who would you go the furthest here with? He crawled towards Brendan and said to the group “Brendan” as he lent in and kissed him by brendans body movements and moans I think this was pure heaven for him.

The game was about to end after jesses roll. I was still sucking Brendan off mitcheal was only in pink panties Keiran was naked and Jesse was feeling me up, all of us erect from the dares.

Jesse grabbed the dice and rolled a 6. Group wank off, everyone must wank into a cup last to finish drinks it.
We all stood up all but Jesse in undies or less. Jesse took off his shirt and pants showing an obvious hard on in his black and pink briefs! Brendan got a cup. Placed it in the middle and started a 3 sec countdown
“3…2..1.. GO” Jesse me Mitcheal and Brendan all pulled our briefs off quickly. This was the 1st time I had seen Jesse naked and it was more amazing then I ever expected. His dick a tad bigger then mine. About 14cm and shaved pubes he really was perfect.
We all started wanking as fast as we could jesse and I staring at eachother Brendan and keiran doing the same and mitcheal looking around at everyone.
After getting a blowjob for the last few minutes Brendan was the 1st to blow shooting his load into the cup giving keiran the best view, moans from 5 guys echoed the house now.
Keiran was next, he faced away from his brother and closed his eyes and moaned as he shot, he got most in the cup but some on the edge.
That left me Jesse and mitcheal. I didn't want Jesse to be stuck with it I would have felt too bad for him so I slowed down my wanking slightly hoping he would be done soon and leave me enough time to beat mitcheal.
Jesse looked at me and smiled he walked towards the cup showing his arse then turned to show me when he blew into the cup it was a huge load and It actually made me think about losing on purpose!.
It was now down to me and mitcheal. Keiran and Brendan were sitting naked kissing and Jesse was next to me watching. I was on the edge when mitcheal grabbed the cup held it in front of his dick. I ran forward and blew into the cup before him and accidently got some cum on his dick, A few seconds later he blew into the cup as well.

Jesse grabbed me and kissed me as Brendan n Keiran stood up chanting drink drink drink
Mitcheal lifted the cup and put the edge where Keiran missed the cup up to in his mouth we all watched as all of our cum mixed and ran slowly down the cup into his open mouth it took him 2 or 3 swallows to get it all down and when he was done he pretended he hated doing it but he wasn’t very convincing.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #42
haxial
Account Banned

Thumbs up

I have 7 words to describe it:
OH
MY
GOD,
IT
WAS
FUCKING
BRILLIANT..

But here is a sentence.. keep it coming, in more ways than one
Was the last dare real? Did Mitcheal lose? Did you really contemplate losing on purpose[if Mitch wasn't playing, I sure would have ]? When will the next Update be??

Last edited by haxial; 11-06-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #43
sailorman3217

You must continue!

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
sailorman3217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #44
xava

Default last post of this story :O

this is the last part of this story! hope you all enjoy and please leave comments or pm me so i know how u all like it

After the final round was over we all stayed in the lounge room talking and joking about the night when we decided to all sleep we thought it would be cool to all sleep in the lounge room on mattresses. Jesse and me on 1, Keiran and Brendan on the other and mitcheal on the couch. Mitcheal was asleep snoring almost straight away and Brendan and Keiran seemed to be kissing and talking for most of the night.
I was laying next to Jesse, we were both just in our briefs and after flirting for a while I reached down under the blanket and went to fell him through his briefs but he had taken them off and was erect again. I started wanking him and we lent in lose and were kissing for a few minutes when he reached down and pulled off my briefs and started wanking me also, he pulled away from kissing me and said he wanted me inside him, I had never felt this close to anyone, male or female and was scared to say the least.
Jesse kissed me again and said he can wait but he wants to go all the way with me, I moved my hand from his erect dick and held his hand, I told him I was scared and didn’t know if I was ready or what I was doing, I expected him to roll over or moved beds but he just kissed me and said he can wait as long as I like because he isn’t going anywhere. We kissed for a while before deciding to get some sleep.

I was the first to wake up on Sunday at 10, Brendan’s parents were due back at 2, I woke Jesse up first with a kiss as I lay in bed next to him and when he finally opened his eyes we just starred at each other smiling. I woke Brendan up and noticed Keiran was naked I just smiled at Brendan and he woke Keiran up. We left mitcheal on the couch.
We all decided it would be fun to be naked until we all had to go home so Brendan took off his shirt and boxers and Jesse and I threw off our briefs, we cooked some bacon and egg for breakfast and watched a movie while naked, keiran and I were both erect almost all of the time, Brendan and Jesse seemed to have a bit more control.
Mitcheal woke up after about an hour into the movie and when he saw we were all naked he decided to join us and for the first time since knowing him he was actually fitting in and not being annoying.
Me and Jesse just held hands As did Brendan and Keiran, mitcheal sat in between the “couples” and before we knew it, it was 1 we cleaned up and I pulled Jesse into Brendan’s room to give him some final kisses and exchange numbers before him and Keiran left, he asked if he could take some photos on his phone, I let him and took a few on mine, Jesse sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at the floor, I sat next to him and put my arm around him not sure what was upsetting him. He started crying and told me he didn’t want to hurt me or ruin the weekend but he could never come out and say he was gay or bi because his family wouldn’t approve and his friends would abandon him, I comforted him and told him that even if nothing else ever happened between us that the weekend was 1 of the best times ive had and ill always be happy that I shared my time with him, we kissed and he said he will try and figure out a way to make it all work. We left the room as Brendan and keiran were saying goodbye, we walked them all to the door, Brendan and I still naked the rest all dressed and leaving us to recover from the past events.
Brendan and I sat down and put on a new movie waiting for his parents to get home and chatting about how good the weekend was, we eventually got dressed about 10 minutes before his parents arrived home. When Brendan’s parents got home they almost instantly noticed the beers missing and I was sent home. As soon as I got home I was on the phone to Jesse and since have started a secret relationship, the only people who know are Brendan and Keiran who are trying to figure out how they feel about each other, they are still really close but really don’t want anyone to find out. Mitcheal has pritty much avoided all of us he will say hi but not much else and has never mentioned the weekend to anyone.

On a side note I want to say thankyou to everyone who has been reading the story, it seems like less people were following it towards the end so so I decided to finish it here, for those who stuck around it means a lot and if there is enough interest I might try to finish my 2nd story. Again thank you all for the comments ☺ I didn’t even get any bad 1s lol so thanks again guys you rock! Feel free to pm me or post or contact me any other way lol cheers
xxxx

Old 11-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #45
milkdat

that was great! I really enjoyed reading it. the last post was a bit boring but what can u expect from the kast portion of a story.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk