Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 08:49 PM   #31
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Driving home...

Mmmm...I have been distracted more ways than one today. On the conference calls my throbbing wet pussy was all I could feel. If only I was able to fill it with a delicious thick cock later, my day would be complete. I will say my pussy was wanting the attention today. Normally it's my slutty mouth that's hungry for cock.
Driving home I was debating what to do with myself... Sir has had very limited service which has affected our communication. Sad with no cocktail hour, yet I have many things that will entertain me.
I am thinking of slamming that giant suction cup dildo on the window and devour it with my mouth. While my mouth is busy, pinky will start by circling my swollen clit before it slowly slides into my very tight wet cunt...I'm hoping some of you are imaging what it would feel like to ravage my pussy right now and fuck me hard. Whether it's my mouth or my pussy...your choice...

Mmmm...maybe let me know...

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 07-21-2017, 09:27 PM   #32
Kodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Mmmm...I have been distracted more ways than one today. On the conference calls my throbbing wet pussy was all I could feel. If only I was able to fill it with a delicious thick cock later, my day would be complete. I will say my pussy was wanting the attention today. Normally it's my slutty mouth that's hungry for cock.
Driving home I was debating what to do with myself... Sir has had very limited service which has affected our communication. Sad with no cocktail hour, yet I have many things that will entertain me.
I am thinking of slamming that giant suction cup dildo on the window and devour it with my mouth. While my mouth is busy, pinky will start by circling my swollen clit before it slowly slides into my very tight wet cunt...I'm hoping some of you are imaging what it would feel like to ravage my pussy right now and fuck me hard. Whether it's my mouth or my pussy...your choice...

Mmmm...maybe let me know...
My choice ? Both your pussy and mouth
Old 07-24-2017, 08:55 AM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default More please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
My choice ? Both your pussy and mouth
Tell me more please

xoxoxo.............

Old 07-24-2017, 09:25 AM   #34
TheDemandred

I'd have you stuck the dildo to the mirror, get you on all fours with it in your pussy, grab your head and fuck your mouth.
How's that?
Old 08-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #35
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default You're not getting off that easy Andrea

For those of you who have participated in andrea's edging and denial so far; Thank you for your contributions.

I have two issues with my little slut andrea at this point;

1) She did not have permission to start this thread.

2) In my opinion, her reporting was "adequate" at best, this is not only disappointing to those who contribute, but it reflects poorly on me as her Master.

Therefore; I have instructed andrea to continue to make herself available for your entertainment and torment. I have also instructed her to correct her tardy and lazy reporting.

I am currently traveling on business and will be monitoring this thread to see how her struggle is progressing. This will continue until I have concluded her behavior has improved to an acceptable level. Then, and only then, she may have shown she deserves to cum.

Push her.............hard.

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #36
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
For those of you who have participated in andrea's edging and denial so far; Thank you for your contributions.

I have two issues with my little slut andrea at this point;

1) She did not have permission to start this thread.

2) In my opinion, her reporting was "adequate" at best, this is not only disappointing to those who contribute, but it reflects poorly on me as her Master.

Therefore; I have instructed andrea to continue to make herself available for your entertainment and torment. I have also instructed her to correct her tardy and lazy reporting.

I am currently traveling on business and will be monitoring this thread to see how her struggle is progressing. This will continue until I have concluded her behavior has improved to an acceptable level. Then, and only then, she may have shown she deserves to cum.

Push her.............hard.

Cheers,
Sir,
I am very sorry Sir. Sometimes when bored, I tend to make decisions that I feel you would enjoy. It was my error in not asking your permission. Our lack of communication was what motivated me to start the thread. Your slut was missing you, bored and very horny.
As well, this slut apologizes to all our contributors. I need to make this up to Sir and all those who have posted. I NEED TO....i have not cum since July 21st (I believe). My pussy is aching as Sir has been edging and tormenting me.

Again...this thread is appropriate. I am bored and once again horny, perhaps more desperate. I'm at the office and trying my best to somewhat satisfy my hunger. Edge and torment me...let's entertain my Sir!

Today I am wearing a tight black blouse, black and white patterned skirt just above the knee, black 4.5 inch strappy heels. Hair is up in a messy bun. My cock hungry lips are a nice bright red colour.

I do have a few meetings today, but I will do my best to keep up. I have. Even edging for too long!!!

xoxo...
Andreaswallows...but still hungry

Old 08-02-2017, 10:31 AM   #37
sluttypuppet

Vibe from me Have a nice edging session
Old 08-02-2017, 11:09 AM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttypuppet View Post
Vibe from me Have a nice edging session
Thank you....

My cunt is already sensitive, the moment the vibe started I slightly jumped. I'm currently outside my office. Sitting on the bench, I was startled enough to gather some attention...
Slightly smiling, I turned the vibe slightly higher. Uncross, cross my legs the other way, feeling my juices slide between my thighs.
Just as I caught the eye of a gentleman in line at the hot dog vendor, my pussy fluttered and clenched. Pressing my lips together, watching him watch me....stop...
This slut almost exploded

xoxo...

Old 08-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #39
LPV
getDare Saint

Tug.................... And tug AGAIN.............................

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
Old 08-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #40
morafal
Distinguished Member

vibe and v at same time form me.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #41
bondageFann69

VIB...
I hope you're going to hate this
Old 08-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #42
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Mmm...thank you

I'm pretty sure I caught some attention on this one...being as discreet holding my purse just in front, tugging under my blouse. My GAWD! Feeling the rope slide between my pussy lips pressing on my swollen clit. Did I mention that my hungry mouth was devouring a very large hot dog...trying to be graceful, trying to stay calm while feeling the flutter deep inside. Forcing myself to stop....acckkkk....damn! dripped some mustard on my partially exposed cleavage. Hmmm...just as I wipe it off and lick my fingers, a few eyes were on me...
Not gonna a lie...I'm a mess...

Old 08-02-2017, 12:35 PM   #43
Mayday

I want you to fold your skirt upwards shortening the length to a miniskirt length. Now take off one of your heels and edge at your desk with it 3 times. Stop right before you cum. When your done lick the heel clean.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:40 PM   #44
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
I hope you don't mind...I saved the second tug while in the elevator....

Back to work

Old 08-02-2017, 12:43 PM   #45
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
vibe and v at same time form me.
I started the vibe while in the elevator. I felt my breath slightly quicken. I almost didn't make it to the privacy of the bathroom stall. Back against the closed door, hiked my skirt up and pressed the Vesper HARD on my clit. Clenching , so fucking tight. Thank gawd the vibe stopped, Vesper at the same time, off. So close....I almost fucking came.

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, heels, office, slut, vibe