Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #31
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever been naked around friends? If so, what was it like?

Have you ever been tied up?
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:09 PM   #32
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hello! Thank you for you questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
1. what color socks are you wearing?
2. what was the last thing you copied and pasted? (paste whatever it is here)
I am currently wearing charcoal socks (I would be barefoot but it freaking cold here today).

This is the last thing I copied and pasted: https://www.pinkcherry.ca/bondage-an...es-and-collars (yup, it's time to expand my stock!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
Have you ever been naked around friends? If so, what was it like?

Have you ever been tied up?
I was going to say that I've never been naked with friends, but then I remembered that I did do some exploring with a female friend when I was a pre-teen. So yes, she has seen me naked. However, none of my current friends have.

I've been cuffed before and I have bound myself, but I've never been tied up by someone (it is, however a big fantasy).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #33
pup.
Account Banned

Well, since no one has asked you any questions for a while, I will again.

1. Have you had any serious relationships with anyone in real life? what about online?
2. How long was your longest relationship with someone?
3. Do you like milk? How often do you drink it?
4. How many pens can you stuff in ur ass?

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:01 AM   #34
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi pup! Thanks for the questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Well, since no one has asked you any questions for a while, I will again.

1. Have you had any serious relationships with anyone in real life? what about online?
2. How long was your longest relationship with someone?
3. Do you like milk? How often do you drink it?
4. How many pens can you stuff in ur ass?
Before the relationship I am currently in, I was in a 5 year relationship with my high school sweetheart. It ended after he was finally able to accept that he was gay and told me! Last year, I married the man that I had been with for almost ten years (actually, it's going to be ten years in December) and with whom I have had my children. Online, when I first joined GD, I ended up under the collar of a wonderful Dom (yes, while I was in my IRL relationship) who not only helped me scratch my submissive itch, but also helped me embrace this side of me and encouraged me to tell my partner about it. I am still in contact with him and am very grateful for everything he has done for me and the continued support he offers.

My longest relationship to date is my current one that is going on ten years soon.

I'm actually not a big fan of cow's milk. I do, however, really enjoy almond milk. I only drink milk (either a glass or in my cereal) about once daily though.

Hum, I don't know how many pens I can stuff up my ass as I've never tried. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of anal and when I do put something up my ass, it's always something that was designed to anal insertion like a plug. Before having toys, though, I did experiment with anal and managed to insert four fingers.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #35
Krakin
Account Banned

What is your favorite kind of panties?
What about bras?
When did you first find out you had kinks?

My Name Is Alexis
2-Week Trial Period with Grand.Master691

Loves: Feminization, Cumplay, Edging

limits|PM dare list|My items
Krakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:30 PM   #36
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi Krakin!

Thank you for your questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
What is your favorite kind of panties?
What about bras?
When did you first find out you had kinks?
My favourite kind of panties are cotton boyshorts! They're so comfy!

I prefer underwire bras (because they offer better support) that don't have any stuffing in them (because I'm fine with my breast size lol). However, when I can get away without needing to wear one, I totally go bra-less. It's actually the first thing I remove once I'm inside the house.

I first realized that I was different when I was 7. My parents weren't home and they had called a sitter. We were playing student-teacher and I ended up "punishing her" by "putting painful objects up her ass". Of course, since she was lying down on her belly, she couldn't see what I was doing and couldn't read my mind she just said "ow, my back". That's when I realized that what was in my head probably wasn't super appropriate. As I turned into a pre-teen and the hormones started coming in, I would fantasize about being abducted, locked up, whipped and spanked mercilessly all over my body. I was finally able to find out that a like-minded community existed many years after that and was immensely relieved!

Likes and stuff

The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 07-18-2017, 11:11 AM   #37
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
First of all, thank you for your questions and for breaking the ice. As for my answers...

I wet myself a few months ago, actually, it was both the funniest and most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me so far. I was wearing a pair of running tights, a pair of cotton panties and a dress. I was crouched down on one knee and laughing really hard at something that had just happened and I just peed my pants. I got up and casually told the person I was laughing with that I had to go get changed because I had peed myself. Of course, that resulted in even more laughter.

It happens to me numerous times that I wonder if I'm going to make it to the washroom. I usually go in the morning and forget to go all day after. By the time I realize I need to go, I'm almost running to the toilet.

Hum, a "would you rather" situation. Though none of the situations are enticing (I would actually probably leave the queue IRL, I think that I would prefer peeing myself without removing any clothing.

Nope! I've never worn anything that was super difficult to remove when I needed to pee.
Thanks for answering

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
Do you have a technique for trying to hold like crossing your legs, dancing etc when you're desperate?
Do you ever leak/dribble when you've been holding for a long time?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #38
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Yay! More questions! I'm ridiculously excited right now Thanks corsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Thanks for answering

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
Do you have a technique for trying to hold like crossing your legs, dancing etc when you're desperate?
Do you ever leak/dribble when you've been holding for a long time?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
I'm just going to hang my head in shame here and say yes. But not every time. Sometimes, I act like an adult and hold it in.

I'm rather partial to sitting down and swaying from side to side.

Ugh, yes. Daily. Sadly this happens more often now that I've had children.

My favourite are any aerie brand cotton bikini briefs. My favourite pair are light blue with a polar bear in the back.

Definitely normal knicker. I have tried strings, but have never understood the appeal of feeling like you had a wedgie to pick out all day long. I would much prefer going commando. Which brings me to your next question...

I do like to go commando. But I am more cautious about what I put on when I do so.

Yep, I drive. I've had two tickets since first getting my license. The first was a parking citation. I had left my car parked overnight in the streets....during Winter. I found it buried under 30cm of snow. Not a fun endeavour. The second was when I was following a car that was going 30km/h on a 90km/h road. There was a bit of snow on the road, but not enough to warrant such a slow drive. I passed him...on a double full line...with a police car right behind me...Yup. In my defense, I couldn't see the lines because they were obscured by the snow. I got a reduced ticket, but got a ticket nonetheless.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #39
Master16

If you pee in a bikini does that include public pools?
Do you pee in the shower/bath?
What is the weirdest sexual encounter you have had?
Has someone you have been in a relationship with asked you to do something really weird?
Master16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:22 AM   #40
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Pee is not a big turn on for me but I do have an interest in tickling. As you have mentioned laughing and peeing I was inspired to ask if you are ticklish, if so have you ever been tickle tortured, if so did you pee yourself.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #41
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, some questions please:

1. What was the most painful you ever did?
2. Are you ticklish?
3. If yes: what are your most ticklish spots? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up?

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #42
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the new questions and please excuse the slow reply, I don't usually take this long to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master16 View Post
If you pee in a bikini does that include public pools?
Do you pee in the shower/bath?
What is the weirdest sexual encounter you have had?
Has someone you have been in a relationship with asked you to do something really weird?
Nope, no public pools (not because I feel it's inappropriate, but because I know it is and really don't want anyone noticing). But in my own pool or a lake, yes.

I sometimes pee in my bath when I'm done and it's emptying. I regularly pee in the shower, or I used to anyways, up until about two weeks ago.

I've actually only had sex with one person (my husband) and it has always been pretty vanilla. I think our first sexual encounter would be the "weirdest" because it was the most awkward (it was a first experience for both of us).

I've had three serious relationships in my life. When I was 15 and in my first relationship, my boyfriend asked me to give him a blowjob. I was miles away from being ready for any kind of sex so that counted as being somewhat weird in my 15 year old mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Pee is not a big turn on for me but I do have an interest in tickling. As you have mentioned laughing and peeing I was inspired to ask if you are ticklish, if so have you ever been tickle tortured, if so did you pee yourself.
I am indeed very ticklish! The feet are especially sensitive and I've been known to kick. A soft touch over my inner thighs can also get me squirming rapidly. THANK GOODNESS that I've never been tickle tortured before. That sounds insanely unpleasant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
Hi, some questions please:

1. What was the most painful you ever did?
2. Are you ticklish?
3. If yes: what are your most ticklish spots? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up?
A word seems to be missing in your first question . I'll assume that you're either asking what is the most painful dare, task of thing that I've ever done. Since, I've got a different answer for each question, I'll answer each one.

The most painful task I've done was to remove a clothespin from my clitoris by just pulling on it. I swore, then I swore to myself (and to the people of GD in my report) that I was never going to do that again.

The most painful dare included pouring hot wax all over my pussy and then removing it by whipping myself with a belt. I eventually begged for respite and it was graciously given to me.

The most painful thing I've endured was chemically induced contractions (read: Pitocin) with an empty amniotic fluid sack (read: my waters broke the night before). I nearly went into shock and ended up needing an epidural even though I didn't want one in the beginning (read: fear of needles + needle going into spine freaked me out).

As for being ticklish, I am indeed extremely ticklish. You can read my answers to the previous poster's questions for more detail

I might be able to endure being tickled without being restrained. However, I might end up bruising the person doing the tickling, so I'd probably be better off restrained LOL.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #43
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

1. Can you endure a cold shower?
2. Did you ever go barefeet in snow?
3. How many pushups can you do?
4. How many situps can you do?
5. Are you afraid of injections?
6. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.
- honest
- humorous
- friendly
- curious
- touchy
- sympathetic
- unforgiving
- calculating

Thank you.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:17 PM   #44
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post

I am indeed very ticklish! The feet are especially sensitive and I've been known to kick. A soft touch over my inner thighs can also get me squirming rapidly. THANK GOODNESS that I've never been tickle tortured before. That sounds insanely unpleasant!

As for being ticklish, I am indeed extremely ticklish. You can read my answers to the previous poster's questions for more detail

I might be able to endure being tickled without being restrained. However, I might end up bruising the person doing the tickling, so I'd probably be better off restrained LOL.
Oh now this answer makes me wish you were local so I could be the first to expose you to the tickle torture pleasures.

So I guess my next question would be Would your husband ever be open to restraining you and tickling you to the point of pissing or orgasm whichever comes first?
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #45
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
More questions
1. Can you endure a cold shower? I can actually, and there was a short period in my life where I took them pretty regularly (I can't remember the details but it was probably part of a dare or something of the sort). Though I haven't had on in ages! I much prefer the comfort of a nice long hot shower
2. Did you ever go barefeet in snow? You know, I've never even considered trying. But now, your question has gotten me curious. I'll probably try it out once Winter rolls in again.
3. How many pushups can you do? Real, on tip of toes pushups? Hum, something like 2 or 3. If I get down on my knees I can do about 25 depending on the state of my arms.
4. How many situps can you do? If I can put my feet under something to help, somewhere around 15-20. I typically prefer crunches or reverse sit ups mostly because my ab muscles are pretty weak and I have a gap between my left and right muscles.
5. Are you afraid of injections? I used to be (I'd be the girl fainting in the waiting line LOL). Now, not at all. I can't say I love them, and I'm certainly not able to look at the needle entering, but I've gotten over my fear.
6. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.
- honest 4
- humorous 5
- friendly 3
- curious 2
- touchy 7
- sympathetic 1
- unforgiving 8
- calculating 6
Very interesting question! ^^ I really enjoyed pondering the question. I'm generally pretty critical of myself and I don't know if others would rank the characteristics in the same order, but this is what I came up with.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Oh now this answer makes me wish you were local so I could be the first to expose you to the tickle torture pleasures.
And I don't think I can put into words right now how very happy I am that I am not local hahaha.

So I guess my next question would be Would your husband ever be open to restraining you and tickling you to the point of pissing or orgasm whichever comes first?

Hum, I really don't think that he would be open to it. You see, first of all, since I am not a fan of either tickling or peeing myself, I highly doubt that I'd ask him in the first place. Second of all, I can't see myself reaching orgasm by being tickled (I had no idea that was even a possibility!) and currently he definitely wouldn't knowingly put me through a situation where I would bear the embarrassment of peeing myself. Of course, things can change. A few years ago, I would have thought him completely closed-minded to the idea of dominating me. However, he has very recently started taking on a dominating role, so who knows?

Thanks again for your questions!

Likes and stuff

The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk