Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #31
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 18 – THE PLAN BEGINS

Mike arrived at Emma’s house as arranged. He was a little nervous as he approached the door but nevertheless determined to go through with the plan that they had discussed. He rang the bell, Roselyn answered the door and greeted him “hello Mike, nice to see you, come on in”.
Emma’s parents were away for the weekend and Roselyn, her cousin, was staying with her for the duration.
Mike was shown into the house to find Emma, Lora and Megan, were also there.
Roselyn said she was just about to make some coffee, so they could talk before Jane and the boys arrived and asked Mike to sit down, they needed his help. Megan said “hello again Mike” and the other two girls said “hi Mike” somewhat sheepishly.

Mike and the girls started to talk about their little plan. Mike was told the rest of the story, that Emma had a disagreement with Jane because she thought Jane was going too far with her plans for Saturday, they could lead to serious trouble. Emma also overheard Jane talking to the boys, saying she knew Mike was keen on Roselyn and so wanted to humiliate her as well, adding that if Emma didn’t toe the line she would be next. Then, to cut a long story short, she told the boys to leave with Lora and Emma’s clothes giving them both problems. She had also taken pictures of them with her phone during the day and jokingly told them “you will get these back after you behave tomorrow”.

Roselyn was so concerned over what was happening and what she heard on Friday, she had discreetly taken some pictures of Jane herself.
Jane would not want to loose face with the others but they also knew she was a tough nut to crack, if crossed she would get very nasty and would certainly retaliate. So this was the plan and they must carry it out with military precision…

…Two hours later Jane arrived, and on seeing Mike, demanded “why don’t you have the track suit you were told to wear?”
Mike replied bravely “I have the track suit but there’s been a change of plan, your going to wear it instead”.
Jane got really annoyed at Mike’s blatant disobedience “like f**k I am, you stupid…”
Jane’s phone bleeped, she had just received three picture messages of herself naked yesterday, from an unknown number.
After viewing the pictures she looked up at the others “what’s going on? You better give me those pics”.
Emma took Jane’s phone and gave it to Mike saying to her “like the pics Jane? I think we can delete the pics you have of Mike, Lora and me now”.
Jane “won’t do you any good I already emailed them to myself”.
Lora “you mean your yahoo email account with password “sexybabe”. You use that password for everything, anyway we changed it now. Oh and you have a tordme account with alias, dare_mistress69, the things we found about you there not to mention your other accounts and blogs”. Jane went white.
Emma spoke “Jane we have to teach you a lesson so you won’t treat us like this ever again”.
Mike handed Jane the track suit and Lora said “strip to your underwear, object once and you’re naked right now”.
Jane still shocked striped off her clothes, down to her black bra and panties and put on the Suit that Mike gave her.
Emma taunting “don’t worry Jane, you won’t have to wear those things for long, but we have an appointment with the boys and girls at McDonald’s first, don’t we?”

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-25-2009 at 08:02 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #32
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 19 – OPERATION COUNTERPLAY

Jane was marched to McDonald’s, the place that she arranged for Mike’s next humiliation, but the plans were somewhat different now. She had to hold on to the track suit bottoms as she walked, to stop them falling down, they were not her size.
The McDonald’s that they had arranged to meet in was a drive through, in its own grounds but still had a large upstairs room, being near to several retail outlets.
On arrival at the premises Mike and the girls started to execute their well rehearsed procedure. Tension was mounting; this could be a critical moment for the success of the rest of the plan.
Mike said “this will be a tricky part”.
Lora confidently “yes but we can do it, I can already see the boys waiting outside. Let’s just stay calm and hope they don’t suspect”.
Jane was made to sit on an outside seat some distance away from the boys. Emma handcuffed her to the seat; the cuffs had been taken from Jane earlier.
Lora warned her “keep quiet till we get back, we will only be a few minutes”.
Jane thought as soon as the boys arrive, the tables will turn and Mike and the girls would really get it now. She was confident she could easily handle the boys.

Mike and the girls proceeded to walk towards the two boys.
Lora still walking towards the boys, looked at Colin and said “can you check the room upstairs for Jane, to see who’s there?
Colin looked slightly confused but obeyed Lora’s instructions.
Graham asked “where is Jane?”
Emma and Lora simply approached Graham very closely, took hold of an arm each and with their other hands started to rub Graham’s chest. Before he knew what had happened he was being maneuvered backwards towards the hard wire fence, and with his hands being raised by the girls, Mike secured his wrist to the fence with a large plastic cable tie, handed to him by Roselyn.
“Hey what’s going” he demanded trying to free his hand.
The other hand was easily tied onto the fence, rendering Graham immobile.
After only a few more seconds wait, Colin emerged ready to report back. He was not as strong as Graham and was easily overpowered by Mike and the four girls; he quickly ended up secured to the fence next to Graham.
They formed into two teams Lora with Emma and Mike with Megan. Roselyn acted as the helper for both teams. Ignoring the boys protests, they pulled their t-shirts over their heads, twisting the fabric tight and securing it to the fence with two more cable ties. Next the boy’s belts were unfastened, their Jeans pulled down over their feet and with a slight struggle removed, together with their socks and shoes, all in one fair swoop.
The clothes were discarded in some nearby bushes and the boys left standing in their boxers with their hands secured to the fence by cable ties, ropes and their t-shirts.
Lora pinned a note on their boxers which read “a present to the girls, from Jane”.

Lora and Emma entered McDonald’s to announce “the plans have been changed girls. Mike won’t be coming but Jane has arranged you some other fun instead”. They instructed the girls to go to the location where Graham and Colin were tied up, and returned to join the others. They all left hastily making their way back to Jane, still handcuffed to the seat.

Jane’s bravado had now evaporated, having seen from some distance away how the team had so efficiently and quickly carried out their pre determined tasks with almost military precision. Jane was released and quickly marched away. They noticed on leaving that the other girls were not being as kind, having already removed the boxers from the captive boys.
Lora said boastfully “I love it when a plan comes together”.
Jane was starting to get scared, her hopes of manipulating the boys and the circumstances now vanished. “What are you going to do to me?” She asked.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-25-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #33
QuoterBuff

awesome!!! please continue!!!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:13 AM   #34
theone
getDare Succubus

Again, Thanks for all your comments.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:16 AM   #35
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 20 – THE PIZZA DELIVERY GIRL

…..“What are you going to do to me?” She asked.

Emma replied “you were really out of order yesterday and you went too far, your even threatening Roselyn now. Since then we read your tordme blogg about more of the things you were planning for today. All I can say is that you’re being very nasty and mean, and it’s going to lead to big trouble. We are not out for revenge from yesterday; we are just simply putting a stop to your little plans. You are going too far It’s getting out of control and you are trying to manipulate and blackmail people.”

Lora Interjected “we are going to show you what it feels like to be publicly humiliated and after that we have something planned that will make you think twice about retaliating on any of us.”

Jane’s thoughts of what her public humiliation was to consist of was soon overridden by her concerns of what the second part of their plan entailed. She had already seen how the team had turned the situation on the boys, and now she was seeing their determination and confidence that they could do the same with her, she was getting worried.

Jane remained quiet for a while thinking about her predicament when Emma announced “we have got you some gainful employment; you are going to be a pizza delivery girl.”
Lora added “we even got you a uniform but first you will have to buy the pizza... Oh and you can give Mike his track suit back now”.

Jane responded adamantly “what! No way not in the street. You must be joking”.
Mike “no joke Jane, I do need it back and you have your underwear on, that’s more than I had yesterday”.

They all stopped walking; Emma demanded “we mean it Jane, NOW!”

Jane complied and removed the suit having to continue walking through the streets in her underwear. It was about a five minute walk to the pizza shop, and she was subject to many curious looks and comments.

Jane was instructed to go into the shop alone! and buy the pizza. She saw that there were three young lads serving and about eight customers waiting.

Protesting she said “it takes like about 20 minutes or more before your order is ready.

Emma replied “we have a little incentive scheme to speed things up, or should I say a penalty scheme. For every 10 minutes you are in there we will come in and collect one piece of clothing from you”.

Lora added “now get moving because it’s starting to rain”.
Jane very apprehensively entered the shop; they saw her go to the counter and make the order. Everyone was looking at her and all the customers were making comments about her.
After 10 minutes of being subject to staring eyes, comments and questions, Lora walked in, “your 10 minutes are up give me your bra”.

Jane pleaded “no please” then added a feeble “I will get you back real bad, you know that, don’t you?”

Lora was unperturbed by her threat, it was no use, she was made to part with her bra, trying to use Lora as a cover then covering her breasts with her hands as she handed it over. Lora exited to wait for another 10 minutes with the others. Jane was at the counter in only her panties, trying to cover her breasts with her hands, while begging the assistant to hurry with her order.

As the pizza was coming out of the oven she demanded “don’t bother cutting it just put it in the box and give it me now”. She escaped with only a minute to spare.

Emma leading her into an alleyway said “you can change here, take off your panties and we will give you your uniform”.

Jane knowing it was pointless objecting and eager to get some cover removed her panties.
Emma took them and said “oh Lora has your uniform; we better follow her and preceded to walk away”.

Jane had to follow them nude, people looking at her and some boys whistling and making lurid comments, for three blocks before the next alleyway. They then handed Jane a thong/string and a ripped white t-shirt. She hastily put them on. The t-shirt was so short that her bum was not completely covered, they had written on the front with marker pen “Pizza Delivery Girl”, some other things were also written.

Lora spoke “Hurry up Jane it’s starting to rain faster and if the pizza is cold there is a penalty to pay”.

“Were we going? she asked.

Lora replied “you are going to deliver the pizza to Tom (16) from school, and his brother Jason (15), then they are going to show us their very unusual collection.

Jane replied desperately “no way, why there? Tom and his brother are weirdoes, everyone knows that… listen you have humiliated me, we are even now, you taught me a lesson. I promise I will never do this again, really I have learnt my lesson.”

Mike spoke “we all discussed this earlier and we don’t believe you can stop, you have a reputation for this. Yes you say now, that you have learned your lesson but if we just let you go you will start again and we all know where that will lead… None of us are out to get you or just want revenge; we just want you to stop.

Emma reinforcing Mike’s sentiments “no!, we all decided this, we need to do something so that you will never do things to any of us again, and we think we know just what to do.”

Jane was very apprehensive seeing their seriousness and determination; she would never have expected this, what were they going to do and what was this very unusual collection?

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-26-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #36
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 21 – HOUSE OF HORRORS

They continued to walk for a few minutes until they reached the bus stop, they had to take a short five minuet ride to Tom’s house. Emma boarded first with Megan and Roselyn, closely followed by Lora and Mike, Jane trying to hide in between them all in her short t-shirt and thong. They all went and sat at the back of the bus, Jane virtually sitting in her bare ass, pulling down her shirt at the front. Two boys came and occupied the seat in front giving Jane a strange look as they sat down.

Lora said to Jane “we will be there in a few minutes so take your thong off now” also on seeing her thong is getting wet, she added “you enjoying this Jane?”

Jane just looked at Lora for several seconds contemplating the request, but then decided she didn’t want to draw more attention to herself and quietly slipped them off without saying a word.
She was now sitting on the back seat of a public bus with a torn white t-shirt that wouldn’t even cover her ass without stretching and holding it down with her hands. What’s more Jane was sitting between two parts of the long back seat and every time the bus stopped at a junction the engine, right under the back seat, really vibrated through her ass and pussy.

At last they were standing outside Tom’s house, they handed the pizza back to Jane as they rang the bell. Tom answered the door, and showed then to the main room, Jane handing the pizza over on the way in. They all sat down while Tom and his brother Jason opened the box and tasted the pizza.

“Its cold” exclaimed Tom. “Yes definitely cold” Jason agreed looking over at Jane and pointing at the marker pen writing on her t-shirt.

They had written “Pizza Delivery Girl” in large letters and underneath in smaller letters “If your pizza’s cold I have to do your dare”.

It was fairly easy to guess what Tom and Jason’s dare would be about.

“I dare you to take your shirt off and stay naked till you leave” Tom said with a lustful grin on his face.

Jane just stood up and pulled off her shirt, saying “satisfied now, is this what you want to see?”

Tom and Jason couldn’t take their eyes of her, checking out every part of her naked body as she stood there on display. She even did a twirl for the boys and a sort of sexy dance in front of them.

After a few minutes Jane said to the others “I admit it, you’ve won and I’ve learnt my lesson. So you want to see their collection of whatever, I will wait here for you, naked. Then will you let me go home?”

Mike looked at Emma and Lora saying “maybe we should stop now? Perhaps we’ve made our point?”

Besides, Mike had spent a fair amount of his time thinking about Roselyn, Again! They had already spent several hours together that day, he was constantly glancing at her, and wondered whether they would get a chance to talk later.

Lora replied “No Mike. We know Jane, she will get over this and then retaliate and that means Roselyn, Emma and now Megan as well.”

Emma agreed saying “You’re too nice Mike, and I don’t want to do Jane any harm either, but we need to go through with this, as we agreed, don’t forget she was going to drag Roselyn into this, as well as all that other nasty mean stuff she planned for you, as well as me”.

Jane both puzzled and alarmed “do what? I’m naked in front of two weirdoes, I even done a dance for them. I was humiliated and naked in the street. I will even admit to getting turned on by it, you saw I got wet. What more do you want?”

She paused slightly then added “you can walk me home in that silly shirt if you like? I’m kind of getting a thrill out of it now anyway. Even make me go naked for a short bit again, if you want? But this house is starting to give me the creeps, so let’s go”.

Lora answered “don’t get concerned Jane we are not going to harm you, just show you that Mike, Emma, Roselyn, Megan and me are friends now and we wont let you blackmail or threaten us anymore. You did go way too far and we know you will do it again if we don’t stop you”.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-26-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #37
gamma526

oh this story is so good
Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #38
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the encouragement. I will try to keep the momentum of the story.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:26 AM   #39
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 22 – THE CHALLANGE

Jane was starting to regain some of her bravado back, as her thoughts were turning to revenge again; she was really going to make them all suffer. Her first priority though was to get out of this present situation; she needed to be back in control? The creepy house was really getting to her and there was something foreboding about that place, it was unsettling her.

Lora, looking at the boys, continued “Anyway, let’s get started, are you two boys ready now?”

Jane provocatively asked “so what are you going to do to me, you going to get the two weirdoes to spank me or something, for being a naughty girl?”

Tom and Jason had just been sitting there gawking at her body, they were really enjoying having her naked, right in front of them.

Tom responded “yeah that’s a great idea, lets spank her”.

Jane walked over to them and said “you would like that wouldn’t you, boys? I bet you both, have never seen a girl naked before”.

Lora interjected “ok Jane we will let them spank you… but not just yet. You pre-empted us by taking your t-shirt off earlier, so just wait. You always want to be in control, regardless of the situation, but this is not what this is about. We told you this is not just revenge or an attempt to get you back. After a lot of discussion, we decided together that we would not use your methods to prove our point.”

Jane responded “but you are using my methods, you’re exactly like me, you even took pics of me and sent them to my phone anonymously. What are they for then, if not to blackmail me with? So don’t give me your crap about being better than me”.
She added “so what exactly are you going to do? What is this master plan?

Lora “no Jane, it’s not the same and if we didn’t do something, things would be quite different now. You would be proceeding with your mean and nasty intentions, some of us may even have been hurt or in trouble… Anyway I think I will let Mike explain the rest”.

Mike was a little reluctant, but he looked at Roselyn and remembered what Jane was planning for her, that gave him all the courage he needed.

Mike started “Jane, we are not going to blackmail you with any pictures we have, or are going to take of you. We will give you them all, after this is over. So you see we are not going to use your methods at all…”

Jane interrupted “only because you daren’t. You know I would get a gang together and get you back, really bad. Not just you Mike, but I would get Roselyn, Emma and the others. You know what I was going to do to Roselyn and Emma?...”

Mike stopped her from continuing, saying “I won’t let you do that, we wont let you do that. Now Jane, or should I call you dare mistress69, are you up to settling this by taking a dare or is that something that you only do to others?”

Jane responded cautiously “what dare?” they were up to something she thought, it might be a trap so she added “and this better not be something crazy.”

Mike explained further “we will not harm you, there will be nothing gross and we will give you any pictures or videos we take with our phones. Maybe we will let the boys spank you; after all you did suggest that. But in essence the main part of your dare will be to go with us into another room in this house, after we have tied your hands behind your back and blindfold you. You will have to stay in that room for 30 minutes and accept what we do to you. You will be given a safe word, but if you use it, you must agree never to do anything like this again, to any of us.”

Jane bewildered “so what are you going to do, torture me till I use the safe word?"

Jane thought for a moment, if things did get crazy she could just use the safe word, get out, get the pics back and still get them later. She could probably just refuse to do the dare, but then she would be seen as coward. Jane had a big problem with that, she did not like to loose face in any situation, others were sure to find out, and she needed to maintain her bravado.

Mike answered “no, we will not torture you, we don’t intend to inflict severe physical pain or anything like that, except maybe for a little humiliating spanking. However I should warn you that when you are in that room bound, with the door closed, we will at sometime remove your blindfold and there is something in that room that you will not want to see.”

Jane sniggered saying “there is someone in that room that I know?”

Mike “no, nothing like that, but that’s all we are going to tell you for now. You have to decide if you’re up to the challenge. Will you accept the dare?”

Lora added “yes, and in typical Jane style, you have 30 seconds to decide.”

Lora started to count down “30, 29, 28…..”

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-29-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #40
theone
getDare Succubus

Note: Part 23 encounters another little twist in the tale.

…..Continued

PART 23 –THE GAME OF POKER FACE

…..Lora started to count down “30, 29, 28…..”

Jane considered her answer, she was apprehensive about what was in that room, was that why she felt so creepy about that house?

The count continued “…..27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 20, 19…..”

As she continued to dwell on those thoughts, she tried to snap herself out by telling herself it was all a big bluff, to scare her into giving in. Yes that was it, after all they had already ruled out most things that would constitute a real problem. It was all a big con, she would call their bluff, she could beat them all, make them look stupid and retaliate, big time, later”.

Jane interrupted the count saying “I decline the dare”.

Lora looked surprised at Jane’s early and unexpected decision; they of course had a, sort of, contingency plan for this eventuality but they really thought they had got her sussed.

After a few seconds Jane added “I just wanted to see the look on your silly faces. I will do your silly dare but I have conditions as well”...

Jane continued with her demands “oh and then there will be a forfeit to pay, after I complete the 30 miutes, you all loose your clothes and have to walk home in the rain, in your underwear. I mean all of you, including Roselyn and Megan. I will think of something for the weirdoes later”.

Roselyn and Megan were looking worried now, as they considered the possibility of loosing their clothes. Looking out of the window it was raining quite heavily, and once that rain soaked their underwear they would be virtually naked.

Jane was feeling smug having called their bluff “so the stakes are raised it’s up to you to call or fold” she said believing she had them cornered.

After some silence, Mike responded “no, that’s not why we are here. It is obvious that Jane is trying to worm her way out, trying to turn this into a farce by using Roselyn and Megan again! If she won’t do the dare I think she should just admit that, and tell everyone at school. She can dish it out but she can’t take it herself. She is pathetic.
Mike turned to Jane saying “Jane, you were planning some mean and nasty things for no real reason, but if you want to end this, just say so, admit that at least”.

Jane was so surprised at Mike’s forthright response that she said “I don’t take orders from a nerd like you; ok I will do your silly dare”.

Lora said to Mike quietly “nice call Mike”.

Jane was already starting to regret her hasty answer. What had she got herself into, her little ploy had just backfired and now she was going to have to face the dare. She began to realise how vulnerable she was, naked in a strange creepy house with two weirdoes, who couldn’t stop looking at her nude body. On top of that she had consented to having her hands tied and to be led blindfold into that creepy room, so they could do whatever to her.
She looked at them all, hoping for some leniency, not knowing what the next 30 minutes would entail and asked “hey, I hope you don’t intend to leave me tied up in that room, alone with the two weirdoes? I don’t trust them”.

Lora reassured her “no, you won’t be left alone with Tom and Jason, but we do need them in there. Don’t worry Jane you will have a safe word that you can use at any time. So now we will bind your wrists, unless you have decided to back out already?”

Jane was becoming quite surprised at herself, maybe this creepy house and all the tension was getting to her, but she was really enjoying the effect she was having on Tom and Jason. The two boys simply could not take their eyes off her, they were checking out every bit of her naked form, and Jane knew they were aching to touch her. She would never admit to it, but in a way she was pleased she lost the argument, she could now prolong their suffering and she was getting excited at the thought of tormenting them further with her sexy body. This strange mixture of fear and excitement was becoming intoxicating, as Jane, the mean nasty bully, was starting to feel liberated by her own vulnerability.
Jane never really trusted anyone even her friends, but the effect of that creepy house and that foreboding room were starting to give way to feelings of abandonment. She wanted to be lead helpless into that room, she would be forced to relinquish her strong will and trust them, and she liked that feeling immensely.

"Jane are you still with us?” asked Lora

Jane was busy indulging in her moment of reckless fantasy, but on hearing Lora’s words she tried to shake herself back to reality, attempting to bring some order to her confused thoughts.

She then saw Emma approaching holding a rope…..

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-29-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #41
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 24 – FEAR FACTOR

Jane then saw Emma approaching holding a rope, ready to tie her wrists. Lara took Jane’s hands, holding them behind her back while Emma wrapped the rope around her wrist and tied it securely; a soft scarf blindfold was then fastened over her eyes.
She felt someone at each side of her, she assumed to be Emma and Lora, both take an arm, she was being guided to that room. She heard a door being opened; stumbling slightly on the step she felt a hand placed firmly on her bare back, she was sure it was Mike’s hand, and felt strangely comforted by that touch as she was being led helplessly into that room of foreboding. Lora spoke to inform her, that her safe word was “Jane is chicken” and had to be repeated three times. Jane said nothing; she just let them lead her, offering no resistance.

They positioned her in the room, she felt unexpected hands take hold of her ankles parting her legs, and then ropes were being fastened securing her ankles firmly to some furniture or fixings. Her hands were untied and secured in a similar manner so they were held away from her body. She heard the door being closed and what she thought was a key being turned. That strange intoxicating sensation of fear and excitement again filled her mind.
She felt a hand on the back of her neck and a finger trace slowly down her spine right down to her bum cleavage. It was probably Tom or Jason she thought. Another hand circled her breast moved down to her stomach and fingers danced teasingly on her bare skin causing her to squirm and twist.

Jane was scared, because she was getting very aroused and knew that the others would soon notice, if they hadn’t already. What would they think of her getting turned on so much, by Tom and Jason? But she was powerless to help herself as she dwelt on the thought of the boys looking at her naked helpless body.
Next she felt warm breath on her pussy as she heard Tom saying “wow look at her pussy Jason”. She was tingling with excitement at the thought that she was so exposed only inches away from them.

Lora said jokingly “I think you’re enjoying this too much Jane, we will have to give you that spanking that you wanted”.

She heard the sound of furniture being moved, then felt hands support and guide her body over someone’s lap, then Tom’s unmistakable voice saying “naughty girl, now its punishment time”.
She lay there helpless as Tom spanked her naked bum, causing giggles from the others as they saw her humiliated by spankings from both Tom and Jason.

Eventually Lora said “stand her back up and make sure she is still secured, we only have 15 minutes left so we need to remove her blindfold now, or time will run out”.
Jane thoughts turned to what she would see when they removed that blindfold, she was now about to find out. What could it be that they had made such a fuss about?
She felt Jane untie the scarf, freeing her eyes to see what was in that awful room, and as that moment came she was suddenly overwhelmed with terror as she looked around unable to believe what she was seeing.

They had found out, on one of her old blogs, she had admitted to the truth that she had an aversion to creepy things and was especially scared of snakes. Tom and Jason had several vivariums to house their collection of pet snakes. Jason also had a couple of large pet Tarantula spiders. Their plan was to build up the tension and then to confront her with this dilemma, believing she would be forced to use the safe word and end this whole situation. Jane had not however been as truthful as they believed as to the extent of her fear. She stood there naked and bound making whining noises as Tom was approaching her, holding one of his snakes. Jason also thought it great fun to have one of his tarantulas crawling on his hand as he slowly approached.

Tom touched the snake to her nude body saying “do you want to meet Sam?”

He had names for each of his snakes and this one was called Sam! Jane did not use her safe word, she did not say anything she just stood there shaking and whimpering with an expression of shear horror on her face.

“Something’s Wrong with her” said Mike, moving towards Jane, he said “do you want to use the safe word just say yes?”.

No answer came she was not responding.

Mike spoke “quick untie her she is really freaked out”.

Emma approached nervously not too fond of all those creepy things herself “put them back now boys, please” she said.

Jane was untied and ushered out of the room. “Jane, are you ok” said Emma followed by concerned words from the other girls.

Mike said “I think we went too far, something’s wrong with her”.

Turning to Jane he said “we're really sorry Jane, we didn’t know you were that bad with snakes really we didn’t. We just wanted to get you to use the safe word, make our point and all end this. Really sorry Jane for scaring you like that”.

Jane looked at Mike, she was crying now, tears flowing down her face “hold me Mike please hold me” she pleaded.

Mike embraced her, she was clinging to him tight, still sobbing, shaking and naked. Seeing her distress the other girls all came round, rubbing her back and shoulders to comfort her. All of them apologising and remarking how things had got so far out of hand in the last few days.
They had felt that Jane's actions were going to lead to serious hurt and trouble but neither had they intended this either.

After several minutes Lora told Jane to get dressed handing her the bra and panties they had taken earlier and also a new white t-shirt. Jane was still not fully coherent because she just took the t-shirt and slipped it on, forgetting the bra and panties.

Jason entered the room, having carefully put the tarantulas back in their home. Still holding a snake he approached Jane grinning and saying “are you sure you don’t want to meet Sam?”

Lora snapped “Jason. You idiot!”

Before anyone could do or say anything, Jane looked up to see the snake and just ran out the front door into the pouring rain.

To be continued…..

Thank you for reading and any comments you have will be welcome.

Last edited by theone; 08-29-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #42
jonathonsora

how do i read my postes like i cant fine em
jonathonsora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #43
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 25 – DOWN CAME THE RAIN

…..Before anyone could do or say anything, Jane looked up to see the snake and just ran out the front door into the pouring rain. Mike and Emma followed her shortly after, to find her outside, the rain now so heavy that Jane’s skimpy white t-shirt was transparent and clinging to her body. People walking and driving past in the street, bemused as they looked at this virtually naked girl standing there in the rain.

Mike and Emma led her back into the house; they got a towel and wrapped it round her, Jane still in shock from her experience. Jane started to tell them; somewhat incoherently that she really had a problem with snakes and spiders and kept asking them for reassurance that they were now all locked away.
Emma brought Jane her bra and panties and Mike offered her a loan of his track suit so she could go and get changed out of her wet clothes in the bathroom.Jane just removed her shirt and took the clothing not willing to explore that creepy house any further.
Tom and Jason watching her all the time, savouring every last minute of her wet nude body. They just stood there glaring unashamedly with bulges in their trousers.

Emma picked up a towel and started to dry Jane’s wet body with it, followed soon by Lora with another towel rubbing Jane’s hair dry. Jane still dazed just looked at them vacantly and passively, letting them continue to dry her, enjoying the attention and distraction to her previous distress. Emma noticing the relaxing and stimulating effect it was having on her decided to risk a small liberty by discreetly making sure her breasts and pussy were dry. Jane let out a small, barely noticeable groan as the towel and the tip of Emma’s finger passed over her pussy.
After several minutes she started to dress, looking over at them saying “You know. I’m sorry I tried to do those things to you… I hope we can still be friends?”
This was something hard for Jane, she didn’t usually talk to people like this, she usually demanded or even threatened but she never apologised.

Lora and Megan decided that they would go with Jane on their way home, but they would all meet up again soon. Emma, Roselyn and Mike would go back together a different way. Emma asked Mike if he wanted to stop at their house for a coffee as it was on his way home. Mike said yes, hoping and wondering if he would get an opportunity to speak to Roselyn, thinking on the way what he might say to her.

The rain was persistent and they arrived at Emma’s house drenched, their clothes and hair soaking wet.
Emma opened the front door and after they all entered said “I think we should have a hot shower and get dried first. I’m going first, so then I’ll get towels for you all at the same time”.

Roselyn first found a couple of towels to dry their hair with, her long hair now bedraggled. She handed a towel to Mike saying “I must look a mess right now?”

Mike responded “no you don’t, you look beautiful” then blushed slightly embarrassed on hearing his own words.

Roselyn smiled saying “thank you Mike and thanks for looking out for me today, your kind, I like that”.

Emma came back wearing a white bath robe, saying to Roselyn “your next, the towels are up there”.

She continued to chat to Mike about the day and how surprised she was about Jane’s turn around and what may have happened to the two boys they tied up at McDonalds.
Roselyn soon finished her shower and came back wearing a bath towel wrapped around her, saying “your turn now Mike”.
Mike left to go for his shower with that wonderful picture of Roselyn dressed in only her towel, firmly engraved on his mind; she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Maybe to some, Roselyn was just an average girl but to mike she was perfect and he wanted her so much.

As mike was showering Emma just barged into the bathroom saying “your towels there Mike, I’ll take your clothes to get them dry” then disappeared just as quickly with his clothes.

Mike finished his shower, wrapped the towel around him and returned to the main room with the girls, finding Emma now dressed and drying her hair. Roselyn was still wrapped in her towel with another towel on her head. The sight of her in that sexy towel, precariously wrapped round her body was driving him crazy. He had see her before in some smart clothes, he could even imagine her in a sexy outfit but right now nothing could beat that flimsy white towel draped over her naked body.

Emma looked at Mike saying “Hi Mike. Lora sent me a text, she wants me to go see her to talk about some things. So I will leave you with Roselyn till your clothes dry. Oh and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”.

Roselyn laughed saying “well that leaves quite a lot for us to do then”.

Roselyn invited Mike to sit down on the settee saying to him “so how are you now Mike?”

This was one of those moments that Mike fantasised about but now it was happening he was feeling really self conscious not knowing what to say. Why couldn’t he just have the confidence he needed and find the words he wanted.

“Fine and you” he responded.

Roselyn joined him on the settee, sitting down quite close to him and seemingly inadvertently brushing her hands against him, as she fiddled, still drying her hair with the towel. Mike was getting aroused, fearful that with only a towel wrapped around him, his excitement would soon be noticed.

She placed her hand on his leg, asking “so how do you think the day went? What a turnaround with Jane”.

Mike again responded “yes ok, it went quite well”, Oh heck he thought as her hand moved on his leg while she talked. Oh heck, I’m going to get hard, as he felt that unmistakable staring under the towel only inches from her hand.

Roselyn laughed saying “not much in the way of a conversationalist at the moment are you Mike?”

Both of them were feeling awkward. Roselyn although friendly and quite talkative in formal situations was herself shy in such situations. Mike racking his brain for something to say, something that wouldn’t make him look stupid.

Roselyn spoke “maybe we should play truth or dare?”

Mike couldn’t believe what he was hearing “what? What do you mean?”

Roselyn smiled “yeah I know what you mean, but I was thinking of something else. So how about a friendly game just to break the ice?”

Mike didn’t want this opportunity to pass; it wasn’t exactly a romantic dinner, getting to know each other better, but it was the best thing he had right now.

He looked at Roselyn and said “sure what do you have in mind?”

Roselyn giggled with that friendly girly giggle, that Mike just loved to hear, "saying well I was thinking"…..

To be continued…..

Thank you for reading and any comments you have would be welcome.

Last edited by theone; 09-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #44
Acepilot1023

Do tell me that you intend on continuing the story? It is rather well written.
Acepilot1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #45
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepilot1023 View Post
Do tell me that you intend on continuing the story? It is rather well written.
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, I will be continuing. I will post the next two parts soon and there will be another little twist in the tale.

Advertisements
Kink Talk