Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #31
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

You should wipe you pussy between every place you stop to deliver something or pick something up at.

You should also edge three times before leaving for the next place.
Meatballsurgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:47 PM   #32
Sluttymilf

I'm home now, sorry, didn't see your post until now meatballsurgery. Hubby is going out for a while and I'll be home with the kiddos, can still play but discretely. Hubby is excited to see how horny I am when he gets home. Said he may tell me to post and ask how I get my orgasm when he's back, let you fine folks punish me to cumming before he'll touch me.

In recap I have anal beads in, bullet vibe in my cunt set to medium, with scarf tied to bra to keep it in, paper clips on my nipples, dildo stuck between my tits. I have about 2 hours to play discretely then after kids are in bed an hour or so to play as I want until hubby gets back. Lots more toys available now, and household stuff.

Likes: anal & vaginal insertion, self bondage, pain, humiliation, teasing

Soft limits: semi-public (i.e. can't be discovered, no one not consenting involved), long term tasks, orgasm control (short term ok - up to 2 hours)

Hard limits: public, lasting injury, pee, scat, illegal, family, permanent, blood, pictures/video, marks that can't be hidden in shorts & tank, cleaning with tongue, fisting
Sluttymilf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #33
Lyb
getDare Addict

In the public transit have your vibe on 5

In what kind of bags are you carrying the toys?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:55 PM   #34
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

You should absolutely to a belt or scarf tie around your tits so that they stand out and get some nice pain too.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:59 PM   #35
Sluttymilf

Wrapped them in sport wrap, wouldn't need the bra now except it's keeping the vibe in via the scarf

Soft limits: semi-public (i.e. can't be discovered, no one not consenting involved), long term tasks, orgasm control (short term ok - up to 2 hours)

Hard limits: public, lasting injury, pee, scat, illegal, family, permanent, blood, pictures/video, marks that can't be hidden in shorts & tank, cleaning with tongue, fisting
Old 03-10-2017, 06:01 PM   #36
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Very good, if you have nipple clamps you should wear those as well.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:03 PM   #37
Sluttymilf

I removed the paper clips and put on the clamps

Old 03-10-2017, 06:16 PM   #38
themightybarnacle

You said you have more toys now. What do you have?

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:18 PM   #39
Sluttymilf

Crap, tons of toys, lots of anal plugs, various clips, dildos, vibrators, vibe eggs, etc

Old 03-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #40
themightybarnacle

Add clips to your labia and tether them to the ones on your nipples, so the get tugged as you move. Be sure to Remove each clamp every now and then, and give the area a quick rub to keep it from getting to comfortable.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

Old 03-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #41
Sluttymilf

I added 2 to each side, the forward ones linked to the nipples up my front, the rear ones linked up my back and over my shoulders.

Old 03-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #42
themightybarnacle

Write "Edges" below you belly button, and keep tally of how many edges you've done today beneath that, so your husband can know exactly how busy you've been. Somewhere else, set edge and cum goals for yourself tonight for your husband to help you achieve, "Sluts like to edge __ times and cum __ times."

Old 03-10-2017, 06:42 PM   #43
Sluttymilf

I wrote it, not sure what I should set for goals.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #44
themightybarnacle

If you'd like a suggestion on numbers: How many times did you edge already? Triple that for your edge goal. What's you usual number of orgasms in a session? Add 3 to that for your cum goal. You're welcome to increase these numbers if you think they're too low. I'd say your husband should help you out with your goal by making you edge and cum while immobilized in bed, releasing you when you've done at least as many as you asked to through your goals.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, milf, office, punishment, workplace