Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
Pussywhipped

Default Long Femdom humiliation dare

Greetings, fellow perverts!

In this thread, I will present a long dare I've been working on for quite some time. Its goal is to humiliate the player in a more personal way than usual and to help him experience real humiliating interactions with women. The game consists of 50 individual dares whose difficulty increases from 1 to 50. Each completed dare will get you points according to its number and you will have to get a certain number of points to complete the game. It could well take you a few months to complete though.

In this first post, I am going to describe the rules in detail. The dares themselves will be published in the following posts. Please wait patiently for me to list all the dares, which could take me about a week or so.

A WORD OF WARNING: This game is designed to take advantage of your personal shortcomings and failures to humiliate and embarrass you. For some people, this could border on emotional abuse, so if at any time during the game you feel that you're losing your general sense of self worth outside of the game or you're feeling depressed or you feel that this game decreases your overall enjoyment of life, PLEASE STOP!
Our kinks should contribute to our happiness and personal development, not take away from it. This game is designed for people who are content and self-confident, but sometimes need the feeling to be put down viciously to get a kick and restructure

Now, without any further ado,

THE RULES:
1 You have to work on at least one dare everyday.
2 If you fail or give up on a dare you've started, PM me for punishment, the severity of which depends on how hard the dare was and how hard you tried.
3 There are 5 levels of difficulty:

Super easy: Generate a random number between 10 and 55; This is the number of points you will have to achieve. You may repeat the same dare dare as many times as you like.
Easy: Generate a random number between 55 and 210; This is the number of points you will have to achieve. You may repeat dares you've already comnpleted once you've done 5 different dares.
Medium: Generate a random number between 210 and 465; This is the number of points you will have to achieve. You may repeat dares you've already comnpleted once you've done 12 different dares.
Hard: Generate a random number between 465 and 820; This is the number of points you will have to achieve. You may repeat dares you've already comnpleted once you've done 20 different dares.
Brutal: Generate a random number between 820 and 1235; This is the number of points you will have to achieve. You may repeat dares you've already comnpleted once you've done 35 different dares.

4 If you really like a dare, but there's a personal limit involved and you would like to modify it, PM me. I will try to come up with an alternative that has the same level of difficulty.

The next couple of posts will be reserved for the dares. Feel free to ask questions or recommend improvements!

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Pussywhipped for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, femdom, humiliation, long dare, shame