Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #31
QuoterBuff

can't wait for more!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #32
TheFloss

"How dare she... how DARE she!" the girl beneath me fumed, "I'm going to KILL her! I do everything she asks, and she won't even- damnit!"

"Are you ok?" It was a stupid thing to ask, but it was all that came to mind.

"Am I ok? Am I ok? No I'm not ok! I'm going to have a mental breakdown or something! I hate confined spaces- who the hell are you?"

It wasn't my choice to be there in the cage with her, but suddenly I felt guilty about it. "I- I'm Greg. I live on the other side of town- she hired me to help her work on her home."

"Hah!" the girl scoffed, "You're just a neighbor kid? Wormheller's kidnapping random neighbor kids, now?"

"Why did she do this to us?"

"You heard her- she's totally crazy. Bonkers. Off her rocker- but not half as crazy as she'd have us believe."

"How long had you been... tied up... before I found you?"

"You mean like minutes and seconds? How the hell should I know- at least 12 hours- but she's had me tied up in some way or another for the past five days straight... five days! I just want to MOVE!"

She began thrashing about, kicking at the door as hard as she can, bucking around. I could feel her spine rubbing against my belly, and her butt rubbing against my hips. I started to get an erection, and prayed against hope that she wouldn't-

"You little PERVERT! You LIKE this? You think we're having sex? Sexy times in the cage?"

"No! I can't control it! I can't help-"

"Oh, that's just great. Wormheller's probably just whoring me out on the side, 'hey neighbor kids! For five bucks you can sex up Kyndal in her cage!' I TOLD that woman I never wanted to have sex!"

"No, she didn't! I don't want to be here!" I said- honestly, it's an automatic biological reaction. I can't control it!

"Well, you sure seem excited enough..." there was an awkward silence, "I'm sorry. You're a prisoner here too, I know- I just get..."

"Frustrated."

"Yeah."

I've been straining myself trying not to rest my weight on her back, but my knees are really starting to hurt, so I lower myself down a bit.

"Can you scoot back at all?" She asks, "your junk is pressing straight into my vagina, and I don't want to get pregnant."

I hadn't realized. I tried to back up a bit, but couldn't, really, "I don't think you can get pregnant by just-"

"Just do it, ok?"

"I can't, really."

There was a really long pause, then I asked, "So your name is Kyndal? How do you know Wormheller?"

"I don't. I mean- there was an ad, and I answered it, but when I got here she did this to me."

"I'm sorry," I said, and I meant it.

"Thanks."

We had both slept most of the day, so neither of us were all that tired now. We talked about everything we could think of to take our minds off of our increasingly uncomfortable positions.

"Ugh!" she suddenly exclaimed, "I can't hold it in anymore."

"Hold what in?"

"I would never ever do this if I had a choice! Ah shit! I'm sorry! Crap."

I felt my legs start to get wet and warm. She was peeing. I was surprised, but it made sense- Mrs. Wormheller didn't seem like the type to give bathroom breaks. Kyndal was obviously mortified.

"It's ok! Don't worry. It's not your fault- It's Wormheller's," this girl had been humiliated enough.

The floor of the kennel was covered in her pee- I was kneeling in it. It soaked into my pants, and the smell was ripe in the air. From beneath me I felt a subtle shake, and then more shaking. Kyndal was sobbing quietly. I suppose there's only so much someone can take- I hoped I wouldn't be reaching that point any time soon.

My arms were hanging down past her sides, so I brought them up, hugging her belly as comfortingly as I could. She stiffened for a moment, then seemed to realize I don't mean anything bad by it, and her sobs grew louder.

"I'm sorry!" she cried, "I'm so sorry! I haven't cried in front of- she just is so- I haven't been able to move in days! I want to wear clothes! She treats me like a dumb animal. My muscles hurt so bad! I just want to leave. I just want to leave. She wont let me leave."

"No no no! Don't be sorry! It's okay! You don't need to explain- Wormheller is horrible. She's horrible. We'll get out somehow."

It went on like this, her sobbing with me trying to comfort her, for ten minutes until she finally fell silent and relaxed, her body collapsing somewhat. I decided to do the same, and closed my eyes, resting my head on the base of her neck.

We were going to be so sore tomorrow.

----------

It's a shorter post, but that seemed like a good breaking point.

Last edited by TheFloss; 07-12-2009 at 06:03 PM.
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #33
Atelo

Subscribed, 5/5, I just joined 2 minuites ago so I could tell you how much I like this story. This is the best story I've seen on this site so far. Make sure to finish it!
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #34
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Oh so much better! Great addition- superb writing, and original as ever.

Please write more!
Old 07-14-2009, 03:39 AM   #35
TheFloss

Thanks

I was feelin' a little squirrely tonight, so I drew up a picture of Kyndal's bondage when Greg first finds her.

Kinda fun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4362.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	541  
Old 07-14-2009, 04:17 AM   #36
balderdash

Awesome story! Can't wait for the next installment! Nice picture of Kyndal tied up too
balderdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #37
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55

this is brilliant cant wait for the next part
Old 07-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #38
dragonator
getDare Devil

i love the story so far lol

hell id do this for 86k lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:33 AM   #39
Star Girl

Star 1

This story is brilliant. Well done. Hope to read more soon.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #40
TheFloss

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a door opening. My first thought was of Kyndal beneath me- surely with all my weight being rested on her bent spine, she would be in pain.

"Good Morning, Starshine! Wormheller says hello!" she chirped in a sing-song way. She walked behind us, and I heard a few clicks as she unlocked the cage and opened the gate.

Beneath me Kyndal radiated a gutteral impassioned groan as I lifted my weight off her. I backed out of the kennel and stood upright, groaning myself as I felt the pain in my back. My knees were weak; the human body wasn't designed to be slept on like that.

I pondered tackling Wormheller, and demanding the keys, but she had already backed up beyond the perimiter of my chain. I instead fixated my attention on Kyndal as she worked her way out. I had only meant to see if she needed help, but I have to admit that the sway of her butt and the tantalizing glimpses of her vagina as she backed out was mesmerizing (I'm only human). As she turned to painfully stand up I faced Wormheller.

"Why are your pants wet?" she asked me in a brittle voice. Kyndal stiffened at the inquiry.

"I... wet them," I told her. No need to subject Kyndal to any more humiliation. I saw her visible relax.

"You wet them did you? Disgusting. Am I so foolish for assuming you were housebroken? Take them off."

"Take them off? Now?"

"Lordy- you were cuddling up with my naked slave all night; you don't think you have the rights to any special privilges, do you? Oh slave, look! He blushes!"

It was true- my neck and face were feeling really warm. Kyndal turned to look, then quickly looked away.

"So come now," Wormheller said, "Chop chop! Off with the pants! I provide you with the first presentable outfit you've ever worn, and you pee in it; you're not ready for nice things."

"No," I said defiantly.

"No? Oh, that's fine. Totally acceptable," she said, waving her hands in dramatic flairs, "Remember when I said it was a good idea to disagree with me? Because it's an absolutely great idea. I'll just leave you here until you die of hunger and dehydration."

"You're bluffing," I retorted.

"It's possible- but even if so, you'd still be subjected to a couple of excruciating days before I freed you out of charity, or your will breaks- which is much more likely- and then made you do my bidding anyways, but agonizingly hungry. And regardless, I wouldn't suffer... so I'm not sure what you'd be trying to prove. I'm sure you already tested the chain last night."

She was right- I had. I'd yanked on it like crazy, on the collar, the chain links, and where it attached to the floor. All of it was obviously designed to handle FAR more than I would ever be able to dish out. If she wanted me kept attached to this chain... she had me. Wormheller kicked a box over to Kyndal with a clinking sound.

"Slave, Greg needs some time to think things over. Put on the wrist and ankle shackles and we'll get you cleaned up."

Kyndal knelt down and started rummaging through the box. She hadn't said a word all morning. She was probably fearing that Wormheller would punish her for her outburst the night before. Or perhaps this is how she normally was with the woman; totally resigned. I weighed the pros and cons of doing what Wormheller said, and spoke up.

"I... changed my mind. I'll do it," I said.

"Hah! You figure you have a better chance of escape if you're not chained to that wall?" Wormheller scoffed.

She was actually spot on, "That, and my legs are starting to itch."

"Aye, that they would- take those pants off! Chop chop! Kyndal, watch him!"

Kyndal turned to watch and I hesitated. The closest I'd ever come to being seen naked by a woman was last night- but this was far worse. I swallowed my fears and pulled down my pants, leaving just the oversized jockeys underneath.

"You need to take off your shoes and socks, numskull," Wormheller chided. She was right. I slipped them off and stepped out of my pants.

"Whew! Check out those legs! Am I right, Slave?" Wormheller cackled.

Kyndal just blushed and nodded slightly. It made me feel oddly good, even if she was just nodding to appease Wormheller. I couldn't deny that being naked with this girl would be a treat... I suppose there are worse fates for a guy like me.

"Why'd you stop?" asked Wormheller.

"Excuse me?"

"If you peed yourself, you obviously need to change your unmentionables- although as an old woman with poor eyesight, I must admit your underthings look exceptionally dry and un-yellowed..."

So she knew I was covering for Kyndal, but didn't want to make a big thing out of it. Was it a threat? I didn't want her to go more into it, so I inhaled and threw down my jockeys, exposing my bottom half to the ladies. I covered up with my hands.

"Ho ho, Slave! Look at that! Like a horse, this boy! Reminds me of my younger days. Although there's no reason to be shy, boy. We'll be intimately familiar with all your bits soon enough. Kyndal, help him with his shirt and jacket."

"Why my shirts?" I asked defensively.

"If you're going to be swimming in the lake, you need everything off."

I nodded. If I was going to be in the lake, I would be more covered than I was now, and besides, my legs were itching pretty bad as the pee dried. Kyndal came over and stood in front of me, her hands flying over my shirt undoing buttons, starting at the top and workiner her way down. I made eye contact with her for a second, then she looked away. As she reached the lower buttons, I realized to my horror that I was erect, and it was poking from behind my hands. Fortunately, she said nothing, just finished unbuttoning, walked around behind me, and helped me take off the shirt and jacket. To slide it down my arms I had to move my hands to my sides, revealing myself to Wormheller, who just smirked at me with an appraising eye.

After getting my upper clothing off, Kyndal walked over and handed them to Wormheller, who threw them to a far corner.

With a shudder I realized I was totally naked in front of these women. The vulnerability of my position sunk in; I was helpless. Naked and helpless at the end of this chain, subject to the whims of Wormheller's increasingly omnipotent will.

Wormheller smiled: "Welcome home, Slave. Put on the chains. You have a long day ahead of you."

==============

Sorry this was a shorter one- more soon!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #41
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons
Thumbs up

Awesome Awesome...keep it up
PeterGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 AM   #42
Star Girl

Another fantastic addition. Very interesting story.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #43
dragonator
getDare Devil

love it please continue soon lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #44
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

More moer more more more more more
=)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #45
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Cake