Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2016, 07:07 AM   #31
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
(Map with route on next thread post)

I was so nervous and jittery about this dare. literally walking nude around camp at night with about 500 people who could see you at any moment was nerve wracking to say the least. So I wait till Tuesday night around 1 and hope to gawd that my cabin mates didn't hear or see anything.

So I slip my short shorts off, along with my panties and put them under my pillow. This being a very easy task, took much, much longer than you would have assumed. Once bottomless, and only in my shirt and my neon pink and yellow poca doted ankle socks, I brought my knees up under the blankets, making a semi tent like pyramid, I slowly start teasing my rubbing the outside of my pussy making sure that no one was listening. Following up on the rubbing, I started to finger both my pussy and ass with a single finger each, building in speed and rhythm. I had the end of my pillow between my teeth as an extra measure, to make sure that I wasn't panting or moaning. I was getting really into it, when I hear one of my roommates stir in their bunk which halted all shoving of fingers in my body. After a very long pause, I went right back to it, building back up, just before the climax, having to rudely stop. That is the worst part of an edge, is feeling robbed of something you worked for for a while.

After calming down from my pussy high, I wait to make sure no one was for sure still awake. After waiting a solid few minutes, I started to slowly creep out of bed. I grabbed my shorts from under my pillow, leaving the underwear, and a bra that I had under my bunk, and started to creep towards the door. Once at the door, I pushed on the door, to release pressure from the door, and turned the knob all the way open and made a Sam sized gap. Once the gap was just big enough, I slid out the door, and slowly closed the door behind me. Then the all too familiar feeling of being essentially naked outdoors sunk in once more. I slipped my black low top vans on and walked off my porch. Just before leaving however, I planted my shorts and bra by the door of my next door cabin mates cabin.

Then I embarked on my mostly nude adventure into camp. Since our cabin is directly behind the STEM training center, there is this bright ass light on the back of it to show the back door, sadly for myself, it just illuminates my already beacon like pale body in the night. So I tried skirting around where the light was shining and made my way on over to the side entrance to the dinning hall out of the light. It is hard to see into the dinning hall, but once your inside, you can see everything outside of the dinning hall. Other staff members usually go in there to get a late night bowl of cereal or other food that is easy to get to. Thankfully, when I went in, the building was vacant, or it was to my knowledge thus far. My rubber soles squeaked across the smooth concrete floor. The air was calm contrasted during the day, as when the air would be full of voices drowned out by the chatter of fans above. Nothing was awake but a mouse, a pale mouse only wearing socks, vans, and a black Twenty-One Pilots t-shirt.

Just a small blerb for everyone. The one most thing I am constantly saying in my head changes between thinking about where I am and what im wearing, and how crazy of a person I am to even be doing what I do.

Once to the other side of the Dinning Hall, I open the double doors as quietly as I could, to assure that I make the least amount of noise I could. Once out, I hop over the side railing onto a short grassy hill that leads to the main road of camp. Now if you have already looked at the map, you know I wasn't dumb enough to go down the road dressed as I am. So I chose to take the road that dumps you out at the scoutcraft fork in the road. This is the trail that campers from campsites 15-18 make it up the hill to dinner, as opposed to taking the long road to the dinning hall. However at like one in the morning, there should be much less traffic on the trail.

Now that I was on a trail trail, I had to step more cautiously due tot he fact that I could trip on a stump or root at any time, and proceed to curse quite loudly for all to hear in campsite 4. So I took each step quite cautiously to ensure this to be fact. Once to the bottom of the trail I chose to walk just off the path, just encase that if anyone where coming by, that they wouldn't see a girl in only a t-shirt just out for a midnight stroll. I then got to the spot to cross, waited and listened for any life, the darted across the road like a deer across a deserted highway. Following the crossing I took the back trail, opposed to going through campsite 16, to the fishing pier. Once on the dock, it once set in again how exposed I was, and how much more I was going to be exposed here shortly.

I tiptoed my way to the end of the dock, rubbing my pussy the whole way down, thinking about the next step in this journey I had embarked upon. I was essentially grinding on one of the guard rails as i fought with the thought of loosing my one main article of clothing that was covering the essentials. With that one piece gone, all of the booty would be on display (Pirate joke..One piece.. anyone?..okay) I pulled from the bottom of the shirt till it was at boob height, then just yanked it on over my head till it was off then immediately threw my one article of clothing into the lake. The second after I threw it, I had the sudden urge to try to reach after it, which resulted in almost falling over the railing into the water with a loud splash. However I chose to keep my balance. The adrenaline had taken over my body once more, now being completely nude, very far away from my cabin, in a fully populated camp.

I went back to rubbing the railing, which then evolved into having my back face the lake, legs open and leaning against the railing and started straight three fingering my pussy as hard as I could. I had to at multiple points hold onto the railing as to not loose balance. As I thought I had regained my balance, a large shudder went through my body and it was much too hard to keep my jello legs up and I fell to the dock ass first. I lay there panting listening to the dead air, my breathing, and kinda far off boats in the lake. As soon as I caught my second wind I went in for round two, still laying on the dock however, I played with my butt and pussy this go around. I didn't even realize how loud I was getting on the second one. About half way through the edge, I realized I was almost shouting; commonly, I can usually monitor how loud I am while I am masturbating. I powered through and almost came all over my hands...and then had to stop once again, robbing me of my orgasm.

After another minute of shaking, panting and being red faced from attacking my holes, I started to think about where to finally have my orgasm at. However, before I could finish that thought process, I heard what I thought was people coming up the trail from campsite 16 to the pier, at 1 fucking o'clock in the morning! In my mind i thought that I had made too much noise while enjoying myself. So I did what any rational butt ass naked girl would do in that situation. Tun into a puddle of goo and disappear, since I couldn't do that, I chose to start climbing over the railing of the pier and slowly into the water. I really didn't want to get my shoes and socks wet on this dare, however I personally thought it would look suspicious that there was a pair of vans and socks at the end of a dock and no person in sight.

Once in the water, I pull as close as I can to the edge of the pier so as not to be seen by anyone coming onto the dock. I was hiding for what seemed like 10 minutes and still no one was coming.. especially not me. My original plan was to go back to the dinning hall and cum there, seeings how it is right next to my cabin, however since I was already in the water and 100% drenched, I thought, "might as well just swim on over to waterfront." So I start doing...as you would joke at now.. the breast stroke, so I could see where I was going as I swam, and to reduce noise as I went along. About half way through the swim however, my loose bun for my hair started to come undone. By the time I made it to the boat docks, my hair was loose and free, with no trace of my hair tie. I held onto the side of the boat dock, and thought about where I wanted to masturbate at. The boathouse seemed like the most viable option, however, since it was a Tuesday, it would be locked from program earlier in the day. The moon wasn't as bright as it had been the past few nights, and since it was quite over cast, and I was already at the dock....

I pull myself out of the water like a reverse ninja, and keep low to the end of the dock. I sat criss cross on the dock, and just sat there one hand on my pussy just gently rubbing as I intently looked around at anything that moved or made a sound. The end of all the docks are the most open place to be nude at. This is because a white girl like myself contrasts with the water backdrop, in addition there is a street lamp by the road, which doesn't exactly reach this far, but still illuminates this area more than surrounding areas. Once I felt safe, as safe as a nude person in public can, I get on my hands and knees and face my ass towards the road. This isn't normally like me when ever I do these things, however I was hoping that the extra thrill will get me off faster so that I could get back to my cabin faster.

As I was still soaking wet, my hand slid much quicker across the outside of my pussy as I rubbed. This also assisted me when I inserted two fingers in both my ass and pussy at the same time, making me gasp quite loudly. After that out burst, I lent over and grabbed the buoy and bit down on the guide rope. I went back to relentlessly pounding my poor holes for the fourth time. I just went numb, all I kept thinking about was some lucky soul to be walking down the road to see my sorry pale ass out here on the dock. I kept thinking that and wanting to turn around, before I could however, I would shutter and twitch and moan between the rope. That cycle just kept going until it all came crashing down, and I fell forward, almost falling over the edge of the dock and into the water. Opposed, I just slumped over, ass raised high in the air, and my chest gasping for each much needed breath.

After my pussy coma, I rolled over and looked up at the dark, dark night sky speckled with breaks of cloud where the moon light was trying to poke through. With the hardest sit up of my life, I pulled myself up to see an empty dock, an empty boat house, and thankfully an empty road, devoid of life. I then hurry try to stand up, and was met with shaky legs and had to balance on a wobbly dock. Trembling legs in tow, I shambled my way down the dock till I hit gravel and dirt. Once on dry land I skirted around the lamp post to keep the wild life from going blind on account of a pale midnight streaker. I took a light jog over to the campsite 7 trail, and kept pace on the trail. All was looking well for me, up till, you guessed it, I ran head first into a spider web and shrieked.

I pawed as much of it I could off of myself as I could and went on a full sprint, keeping my legs high up so as not to trip, until I ran into the road. I was then abruptly greeted by a father and what I assumed was his sun walking up to the health lodge (behind the dinning hall) because he seemed injured or something. I don't know how you can hurt yourself at one in the morning, but bravo to that kid. Obviously they didn't actually see me, or else I wouldn't be in front of my laptop typing this out. So I went the opposite direction they were heading, and took the trail behind handycraft, the trading post and campsite 3. My wet shoes had been making the worst sloshing noise, and my hair whipping all around without control as I moved. I then made it to the end of the trail which dumped out into the parade field. I could have either went to my cabin at that point, the safe option, or did what I did. I looked around for a second, rubbed my pussy alot, and took off across the parade field, doing a cartwheel on my way, and seeing head lights coming up the road I turned around and booked it back as fast as I could till I was safeish at my porch. I take my shoes and socks off, now competently naked naked, I take one last bow facing away from my door, ass out. And go into my cabin as stealthfully as I had left, but this time butt ass naked.

I couldn't tell you how long I laid in my bed thinking about what I had just done. Fingering and rubbing to my hearts content. I would like to apologize for how long it took me to report this. I hope ya'll enjoy the report. Any questions please post them up.
How long did that take?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:25 AM   #32
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
How long did that take?
Well I started around 1 in the morning, however I think I got back around 2:30.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:27 AM   #33
Dice7
getDare Addict

Wow that's super hot!!! Very impressed!

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 07-19-2016, 08:17 AM   #34
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Wow that's super hot!!! Very impressed!
It was also mildly terrifying but such a turn on at the same time.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 07-20-2016, 11:11 AM   #35
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to your next report Hope you enjoy our dares cause I know I enjoy reading your reports
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #36
Sam72

Sign Moonlit Frontal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Put a key somewhere you know you can find it and it won't be lost in the boat house.
Strip (aside from shoes) at the campfire. Put clothing in something and lock it.
You have to walk nude to the boathouse, retrieve the key, and walk back to your clothing and unlock it, before you can get dressed.

You have to edge yourself twice while walking to get the key, and twice while walking back. Once back, you have to orgasm before you can unlock the clothes and get dressed.
Okay, so I stored all the things I needed in the STEM Training Center, as opposed to being in my cabin. I got a small plastic box that they stored some telescope part in from there that seemed like the correct size, in addition, it had a small latch where you could put a lock. I had gotten one of those tiny baby, travel lock packs, and set out towards the campfire area at again around 1.

I took a light jog down to the boat house, scoping out the area as I did, and I placed the key inside in one of the lockers, and made sure not to close it....dont want to loose the key to another lock. then I made my way back up to the campfire area.

Getting out there was quite easy, as per I was fully dressed...well mostly. I wore my camp staff t-shirt, no bra, my track running shorts, no panties, and my chacos. On the way there, I ran into two separate cars, and a small gaggle of campers...I guess 11pm curfew means nothing to people. I sit around there for a while, to make sure no one was there, or that I was followed to be talked to or what ever.

Then right infront of the campfire stage, I put my thumbs inside of either side of my waist band, and slide it to just below my hips. Then I reach up under to the hem of my shirt, and start to slowly pull up. At the same time, I start to wiggle my hips and lower body. As I get my shirt above my boobs and I'm about to get it over my head, I moved just enough for my shorts to slip down to my feet. Like a coordinated person for once, I step out of my shorts, as I pull my shirt off. As I hold my shirt in my hand and bend over to pick up my shorts, the familiar feeling of being very nude in a place where I shouldn't be nude at. Then I stuffed my little to no clothing into the case, closed the lid, latched the box, put the lock in place, then sat there for a little over five minutes wrestling with the thought of locking the box. My heart sunk as my hand did what my body wanted and closed the lock on itself. I tried pulling it open to no avail.

Now stuck in my fine silk robes, I embarked on my newest nudely adventure. If you were curious about how I walked most of the time on my tasks. It varies from a complete standing position, to squating so low, my asshole is tickling the ground. usually when I am coming up to an area where I have a higher likely hood of being seen, I am squatting, or peering around any thing to hide behind. Where I have literally no chance, I am just up and walking at a casual pace, not covering at all.

If you look at the map, I took as many side paths on the way there as possible to try to minimize the percentile of being seen by anyone. All of the red dots on the map shows where I had edged and had my orgasm at on this adventure. The first one being kinda close to a campsite, I did leaning against a tree with a hand over my mouth as I just rubbed my pussy until edge. Very uneventful beyond getting a little wobbly legged, dizzy, and red faced. This night the moon was poking through the trees a lot more than previous nights. I didn't notice this earlier when I was locking up the case because of the one and only cloud in the sky was in front of the moon.

The second edge was much farther away from a campsite, but near a road. If that herd of campers I saw, whom at the time hoped was in their campsite now, were to walk by on the road, would have most certainly heard me thinking back on it now. Second verse same as the first, I found another "comfy" looking tree to lean against, this time I squatted down for. Since my vagina was still quite tender from the last one, so it went by much faster than the first one. Once again being robbed of an orgasm and red faced, I fad my way down to the end of the trail by the lamp post at water front. After waiting a bit, I ran from the trail to the door of the boat house and inside and took a short break.

After my break I retrieved my key, which thankfully was still where I had left it. I re do my hair into a bun for ease and convenience, to keep it out of my way, and I re adjust the straps on my chacos and set out. I poked my head out of the door to look up the road to ensure that there were no cars or people coming from that way, the other way however, you can't see from that angle. Since the coast was clear, I started walking out and I didn't want to take the trail this time, but instead use the road to make it back to the campfire area. That was my big mistake..

As soon as I round the corner, not even five steps up the road, still in the moon light, not covering at all, just walking up the road, I hear something I've never wanted to hear ever, "holy crap guys look!" They got the full frontal, from my shocked face, to my tiny titties, to my still mildly wet pussy, and everything pale in between. I don't even cover, I just book it down the road away from them. I hear them coming after me for what ever reason. I get off the road and run along with the trees, hoping my natural white camouflage would blend in with the dark tree background....

I hung a right up a trail that connects with the campsite seven trail and the bathhouse. I am straight up booking it up this trail, and when I get to the bathhouse, I go to the deck and peel back the siding that is below the decking. It is that crappy plastic like diamond white X pattern. I sit as quietly as I can. Not two beats behind my behind, I hear this gaggle of boys running up the trail and stop at the bathhouse. One of the kids sends most of them up the trail, and the few that stay search the inside of the bathhouse. I hear them poking around above me, and looking in all the shower stalls and lockers. When they were displeased with their findings they waited around for the rest of them to come back down the trail with the same findings.

Then they head back down the direction of waterfront and I think went back to camp. With my heart beating out of my chest by a mile, I wait to ensure they don't come back and then I started crawling out from my hidey hole. I peek out at first before coming completely out. I look down and Im covered in dirt from crawling round under there. Since I'm at the bathrouse, and already naked....I walk inside and go to the stall at the far end. I kick my chacos off and step inside. I faced the head towards the wall and turned it on and waited for the water to get warm.

In the mean time I already started rubbing the outside of my pussy and ass. By the time i noticed the water was warm, I already had a finger in each hole and was getting a good rhythm. I started to scrub and rinse off the dirt with both hands, then it developed into one hand, then back to fingering myself. All I could think about was those boys seeing me stark naked, full moon, seeing everything, then me turning around for me to moon them and run. I reached just before my climax and tried stopping but just couldn't and came in the shower. I gasped really hard and slid down the back wall of the plastic white wall of the shower till my ass hit the floor with both my legs sticking out of the edge of the shower as I was relentlessly pelted by the shower from above.

When I regained sight and motor control I was dreading the thought of the campers coming back and catching me in such a state of dismay. To no such luck for them, that is not what happened, only a what if for them. I turned off the shower, and used most of the paper towels in the dispenser to dry off my body, retying up my hair in a lazy, wet, sloppy bun. I slipped my chacos back on and stepped outside. Due to being mildly wet all around, the very slight breeze hit me all at once when I stepped out and sent a chill up my spine that I never expected to feel while at summer camp. I then tromped my happy little ass up the rest of the trail all the way to the road with no spider web to stop me this time. I follow to the right of it until I get to the actual trail where the campfire sign is at. I cross over the road and stop right under the sign.

The sign is in with a large patch of trees so it is quite hard to see at night. Since I needed another edge, I chose in the direct center of the arch way on the trail. It was quite uneventful, as uneventful as fingering both your holes as hard as you can until you feel like your organs will rupture, then stopping just short. Once catching my breath again however, I started on back up the trail all the way to the campfire area. I took my time walking down the isles all the way down to the box. I placed the key on the in the slot then waited for a second and thought about where I wanted to have my, second, orgasm at. Then I look over to my left and see the bench that is over looking the drop off into the lake. I walk over there and take a seat on the rough wooden bench. Feeling extra horny, I get up, turn around, put my knees on the bench and rest my shoulders on the top of the back rest.

I started by inserting two fingers in my pussy first and just went as fast as I could. After a minute or so, I pulled this hand out from between my legs and around my back to my completely exposed to the world, tiny asshole. And I pushed hard with both my now lubed fingered, straight into my asshole making me gasp quite loudly as per usual. My other hand now moved down to my now vacant pussy and went in with three fingers. I was holding back my moans at first, but it evolved slowly into quite shouting. That was before I added another finger to my ass. It was slow at first, then got back up to speed. As with all great things, they must cum to an end. I felt it like a wave over my body, hitting every part all at once. I fell over sideways on the bench with both my legs now limp on the ground, ass still high facing out towards the lake for anyone to see.

Once I regained balance and coordination, I wobbled my way back over to the box, hand still drenched from my previous activity, and unlocked the box that I had left. Thankful the box was still full of all my belongings, I dawned them as if they were trophies and made my tried way back to my cabin for the night.

I hoe you enjoyed this report. It took longer than expected, one soaked bean bag chair and a poor internet connection later I finally got it done. If you have any questions, or suggestions for any more dares, I have one more week here at camp, maybe a little less depending. Thankyou so much

20/F/South/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 07-22-2016, 08:00 PM   #37
Sam72

Sign The map

I once again forgot the map uggg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My Camp Camp fire.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	5963  

20/F/South/US
Old 07-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #38
wolf82
Prodigy

Beyond amazing report.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:27 PM   #39
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Fantastic report once again! You also have a great sense of humor lol.Has getting caught made you more excited or nervous for your next dare at camp? Also what would your plan have been if they found you in your hiding spot?
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:48 PM   #40
Dice7
getDare Addict

Wow! You are kind of inspiring me to try something similar (not at a holiday camp, think 30 year old man masturbating in a holiday camp = jail lol) but maybe over a large amount of wood and farmland near my house.

Did this dare take a similar amount of time as the last one? What do you think would have happened if those boys had caught you?

Old 07-22-2016, 11:01 PM   #41
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Wow.
Just... wow
That's really all I can say about that!
Despite being caught, it sounds like you had an amazing time!
And lucky guys! Why don't *I* ever run into naked women? :-p
Old 07-23-2016, 01:10 AM   #42
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Man I'm checking this thread like 5 times a day because you write such detailed reports . I already gave you one dare so I don't know if you'll do this one but I thought it's worth a shot. So what you are going to do is go down to one of the piers and strip, leave your clothes there but make sure others can't find them since that would be bad. Now you are going to swim across to the waterfront, last time you said it wasn't too hard so I don't think you'll mind. When you climb out you are to edge, then start taking the long way around the camp to get back to the pier and your clothes, every 250 steps you are to edge. When you do get back to the pier before getting dressed again you are make yourself cum. Once you've done that and gotten dressed go back to your cabin, but we aren't done yet. Once you're there and in bed you are to masturbate for 30 minutes, edging yourself as many times as possible in those 30 minutes. Once those 30 minutes are up you have a choice, continue masturbating and edging for another 10 minutes or cum. Keep in mind that the longer you edge the better it will feel once you cum, also, once the 10 minutes are up you must make the choice again.

I spent awhile thinking this one up. Hope you enjoy it, sucks you only have a week left though, starting to come up with some good ideas. Look forward to your next report. Have fun

Last edited by JohnHartham; 07-23-2016 at 01:16 AM.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:29 AM   #43
footman590

OK. Since this thread seemed so fun and your reports are great I've got one for you.

Some details can be adjusted to suit your preference and this can synergize with other dares.

Basically you'll want to have your vibrator turned on and within you throughout the entire time.

You'll need to go to every spot where this task is feasible. Or you run out of clothes. Clothes should be as anonymous as possible.

Effectively start fully dressed with everything and the vibrstor in you. Once you get to a spot, you must get completely naked and stay there until you orgasm(if not possible to orgasm thst much then just edge. Also you may hide if you wish but not too far away). Afterwards you can redress but you have to permanently remove a piece of clothing and hide it in the nearby vicinity. (Note: if you Dont want to do this then bring it with you but you can't wear it.) So each trip travelling to the locations you'll have less and less clothes. You can take whatever route you want so you have more time for your vibrator to work. When you have visited all spots or removed all clothes minus shoes, you can return to your cabin. Before entering you must orgasm one more time and enter the cabin naked.

Leave the clothed there minimally for 3 days before going to pick it up. Ideally at the same time as another dare.

Hope you enjoy the dare.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:54 AM   #44
footman590

Also both amazing reports. If I may ask though, is it possible to take and post photos of the places you mention in your report. Like the boathouse, camp site, and particularly the bathhouse(got confused about what the area was like when reading the report.)

Understanding that photos are your limit but I just want to understand and experience what you did. Plus it'll help with the map.

You can yell people its so you can remember the place after you leave.

Also, you think those boys knew who you were or could recognize you?

I'll take it the campers are younger than you. So on the bright side you gave them something to fantasize about and probably admire about as they go about their "personal business" that night for sure.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:24 AM   #45
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Fantastic report once again! You also have a great sense of humor lol.Has getting caught made you more excited or nervous for your next dare at camp? Also what would your plan have been if they found you in your hiding spot?
My plan for getting caught, was not to get caught lol. However if I was caught, obviously I would have either, turned into a puddle of pale goop, invisible, a turtle, or host of other things that wouldn't have been a nude girl under a bath house.

In all seriousness, I think I would have probably been like, "ohh no please help me, someone stole my clothes and I was trying to get back to my cabin" and hope to gawd none of them wanted a piece of pale me, or photo evidence of the camp nudist.

20/F/South/US
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, outdoors, public nudity, semi public, streaking