Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #31
yourfreeslave

You are going to write on your belly and just above your pussy "cum here". Also write on the inside of each leg dirty pussy with arrows pointing to the pussy. Slut is going to wear something such as a choker necklace. Nothing on your upper body except tape x's on your nipples. Wear your slutties pair of panties and wedgie yourself with them and hold the wedgie as long as possible. Keep on the sluttiest high heels you have. Make sure all of the writing on your body remains visible for you to read over and over again.
yourfreeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #32
Queeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here is your punishment for only coming up with ten lines:

First, find something to fuck yourself with for ten minutes. No cumming. Then put it in your mouth and hold it there. Tie your tits and kneel in a corner with your hands on your head for ten minutes, one for each line you missed.
This punishment was very hard for slut. It was already wet and horny and dripped all over its hand while it was fucking itself. It fucked itself with a make up brush and held it in place in its dirty mouth. Slut tried to tie its tits up but they are too small. Slut then knelt in the corner for ten minutes with the make up brush covered in its juices held in its mouth. Slut did not move its hands from its head the whole time. Slut thanks you for punishing it and reminding it that its only purpose is to serve others.
Dislikes: Orgasm control, pain, corner time, body writing, nipple torture
Limits: Anal, public, pee, poop, camera, photos, extreme pain, audio, insertion

Owned by Butcher99
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:08 PM   #33
Queeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfreeslave View Post
You are going to write on your belly and just above your pussy "cum here". Also write on the inside of each leg dirty pussy with arrows pointing to the pussy. Slut is going to wear something such as a choker necklace. Nothing on your upper body except tape x's on your nipples. Wear your slutties pair of panties and wedgie yourself with them and hold the wedgie as long as possible. Keep on the sluttiest high heels you have. Make sure all of the writing on your body remains visible for you to read over and over again.
Slut wrote on its belly and thighs, and felt very naughty doing so. Slut likes the reminder that its body is not its own. Slut is wearing a collar but has no tape to put on its nipples. Slut has also given itself a wedgie in its red lace panties and is very uncomfortable at the moment.

Owned by Butcher99
Old 02-02-2016, 02:16 PM   #34
yourfreeslave

Very good Slut. What other items/ toys do you have available to punish you with. Any items in your room will do
yourfreeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:17 PM   #35
Queeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfreeslave View Post
Very good Slut. What other items/ toys do you have available to punish you with. Any items in your room will do
Slut has a vibrator but can't use it right now as it is very loud and slut lives with its family. Slut also has scarves for self bondage and clothes pegs for clamps.

Owned by Butcher99
Old 02-02-2016, 04:02 PM   #36
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Since your tits are too small to tie, you need to be tied in other ways, slut. On your knees, with your nipples pegged, with tiur wedgie and heels still in place, tie your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. Read all the words on your body to yourself, silently, 100 times. When you have done this you may untie yourself and remove the pegs.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:04 PM   #37
Queeny

Quote:
Since your tits are too small to tie, you need to be tied in other ways, slut. On your knees, with your nipples pegged, with tiur wedgie and heels still in place, tie your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. Read all the words on your body to yourself, silently, 100 times. When you have done this you may untie yourself and remove the pegs.
Slut will do this tomorrow night as slut is now in bed. Slut will provide a full report on this tomorrow. Thank you, Sir.

Owned by Butcher99
Old 02-03-2016, 03:33 AM   #38
Queeny

Quote:
Slut did this just now as it had some free time. Slut was unable to peg its nipples, but it did everything else. It put itself in a very uncomfortable wedgie and tied its wrists to its legs. The wedgie was very painful as slut read the words over and over to itself 100 times. Slut felt dirty and felt like a whore as it read the words it had to write on itself. Slut was very happy when it said the words 100 times and was able to free itself from the wedgie and the bonds.

Slut is now free for the day as its classes were cancelled if anyone wants to play with slut.

Owned by Butcher99

Advertisements
Kink Talk