Old 04-15-2014, 01:11 PM   #31
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1. Your GenderFemale

2. Your Age24

3. Sexual OrientationBi

4. Are you naked nowNo

5. Where are you reading this Bedroom

6. If you had to masturbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be?Car or dressing room?

7. Who was the last person you masturbated with? boyfriend

8. If you had your choice of masturbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? boyfriend

9. Where is the most unusual place you masturbated?Old navy's dressing room

10. How often do you masturbate?Once a day

11. Have you ever masturbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who?Yes,my brothers house

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options.
stripped and tied along side a highway.

13. Have you ever masturbated to orgasm without using your hands?Yes

14. Have you ever masturbated in the bathroom at work or school?At school

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masturbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? I would make it.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #32
totalsubmission

1. Your Gender
male

2. Your Age

3. Sexual Orientation
straight, maybe a bit bi

4. Are you naked now
no

5. Where are you reading this
at home

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be?
in the forest

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with?
never done it in reality

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be?
Well, a good-looking, preferably dominant woman.

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated?
In the middle of a football pitch.

10. How often do you masterbate?
Well, without cumming usually daily several times.

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who?
If I visited now. For sure I did it in someone else's bed.

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options.
Definitely stripped and tied to a sign post.

13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasm without using your hands?
Yep, my first orgasm I achieved by humping a big rubber ball.

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school?
Yes, both I think.

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail?
Maybe I'd make it. But it'd be veeeeeery difficult.
totalsubmission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #33
Jimmytheduke

1. Your Gender Male

2. Your Age 18

3. Sexual Orientation Bi Curious

4. Are you naked now You bet

5. Where are you reading this On my laptop, in bed

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Probably in a library or something

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? Some guy from my trig class

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? Bailey Jay

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? In my car

10. How often do you masterbate? At least once a week

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? Yep, my best friend's parent's bed

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. Can't I pick both? If I had to choose, I'd say in front of same sex people

13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasim without using your hands? Nope, hope to someday

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? Yep, it was pretty fun.

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? I could, though I'd be pretty tempted

Dislikes: Mild public, mild crossdressing, nipple play, cumeating

Limits: Family, very public, extreme crossdressing, scat, piss, messy, friends
Jimmytheduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #34
dr.jzehner

Send a message via AIM to dr.jzehner

1. Your Gender Male

2. Your Age 21

3. Sexual Orientation Bi

4. Are you naked now in boxers

5. Where are you reading this my bed

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? my van somewhere

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? my self

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? either my buddy C or R

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? back of a moving vehicle

10. How often do you masterbate? daily or so

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? yes, my friend K

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. masturbating in front of the group

13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasim without using your hands? no

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? yes to both

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? i could make it but it would be hard

Likes Feet, Ice, Masturbation, BDSM
Iffy Anal, Long Term, Piss
Limits Family, Public, Shit

My BDSM Test
dr.jzehner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:11 AM   #35
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1. Your Gender Male
2. Your Age 36
3. Sexual Orientation Bi
4. Are you naked now No
5. Where are you reading this At home
6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Park
7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? a stranger met on a chat
8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? Anyone
9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? Car
10. How often do you masterbate? Each day
11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? Yes
12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. Yes of course
13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasim without using your hands? Yes
14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? No
15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? Yes
Old 04-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #36
osuh

[QUOTE=AthaT9S;142809]1. Your Gender

2. Your Age
3. Sexual Orientation
flexible
4. Are you naked now
All but a diaper
in bed
6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be?
restroom
7. Who was the last person you masterbated with.
My best friend
8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be?
winona ryder
at work on these crazy chairs which look like saddles
3-5 times a day
11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who?
no
Stripped and tied to a post along a highway - this would be far more humiliating
13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasim without using your hands?
yes
yes all three
15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail?
I could make it but i would be a very unhappy person /QUOTE]
Limits: family, illegal, public, pee drinking, vids/cam/pics
osuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #37
loveless_01

1. Your Gender
Male
2. Your Age
3. Sexual Orientation
Semi-straight
4. Are you naked now
Nope
Basement
Woods
Ex-gf
Friend of mine from Chicago
Been too chicken to do it anywhere out of the norm, ie. bedrooms, bathrooms

Varies, sometimes once a month other times twice a day

Nope

I rather masterbate in front of a group of the same sex, not nearly as public

Tried but get too horny so I switch back to the hands

Nope, too chicken

I could easily do it
Old 04-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #38
Dusty123p
getDare Sweetheart

1. Your Gender male

2. Your Age 46

3. Sexual Orientation bi curious

4. Are you naked now yes

5. Where are you reading this bed

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Somewhere adult only

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? Ex girlfriend

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? Prolly a shemale

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? Up a tree

10. How often do you masterbate? Daily

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? No

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. Wank in front off

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? Yes at school

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? Fail

Domm me on Skype for an hour or for ever

Like humilitation watersports cbt

Looking for a Skype master / mistress

Limits the usual nothing illegal

Dislikes Cold Anal Risky hidden public

Pm welcome
Over 18 only
Dusty123p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:54 PM   #39
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

1. Your Gender
male
2. Your Age
3. Sexual Orientation
bi
4. Are you naked now
no
in my house?
somewhere I wouldn't get in huge trouble doing it in

n/a

jennifer lawrence

airport bathroom

it varies

no

I would do both, but only if I could wear a mask for the highway one

no

no
this is the first time I've masturbated all week so I probably would make it

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:12 AM   #40
Kelthrai

1. Your Gender Male

2. Your Age I'd rather not answer that, I don't like putting personal stuff online.

3. Sexual Orientation Straight.

4. Are you naked now Unfortunately not.

5. Where are you reading this Sitting on my couch, if you near location. On my iPod, if you mean device-wise.

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Probably swimming pool changing rooms, in a locked cubicle, since I've masturbated (but not to orgasm) in one before.

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? My girlfriend, we masturbated each other.

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? My girlfriend, or one of my female friends on whom I have a crush.

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? I don't know, I guess the changing room I mentioned earlier.

10. How often do you masturbate? Most nights.

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? My girlfriend. She had to nip to the toilet, and we weren't finished having fun, and we didn't have long to be together, so I figured I should keep myself hard for her.

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. Neither are appealing, but I'd go for the masturbation.

13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasm without using your hands? No, and I don't know how, really.

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? No, neither.

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? Been longer than that without a wank, so that's easy.
Kelthrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #41
up4adare

Smile

1. Your Gender male

2. Your Age 26

3. Sexual Orientation Straight but curious

4. Are you naked now Nope

5. Where are you reading this [COLOR="blue"]In the office at home [COLOR]

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Public toilet

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? Partner

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? One of my best friends she knows who she is lol

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated?Friends house or whilst camping

10. How often do you masterbate? once every otehr day or daily

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? Yup when was younger and I stayed over

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options.Masturbate in front of them its cold on the highway

13. Have you ever masterbated to orgasim without using your hands? yup with a toy

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? Yep at work

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? Easily pass i can hold off masturbating months and it doesnt really bother me

Likes: Wam (look it up if needed ) Diapers, anal toys, butt plugs, banana dare, photos, bladder control, electrics, self bondage, orgasm denial.

Maybe: online video posting, pictures, eating my cum, peeing, a tiny amount of scat play (pushing a limit)

Dislikes: extreme pain, ice, crossdressing

Limits: Scat, public, webcam, Telling friends or partner, telling them i'm on this site, permanent, illegal, social networking sites
up4adare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #42
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

Rocket

1. Your Gender Female

2. Your Age 27

3. Sexual Orientation Straight

4. Are you naked now No

5. Where are you reading this My room

6. If you had to masterbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be? Car

7. Who was the last person you masterbated with? Boyfriend

8. If you had your choice of masterbating with anyone you liked, who would it be? Boyfriend

9. Where is the most unusual place you masterbated? In the backyard

10. How often do you masterbate? Once, maybe twice a day

11. Have you ever masterbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who? Yeah, my boyfriend's bed while he was at work

12. If you were given a dare of masterbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options. The first one

14. Have you ever masterbated in the bathroom at work or school? No

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masterbated in any way, would you make it, or fail? Fail. Mama needs her orgasms.
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #43
DareMan30

Default Wow, are people interested in this? Meh, we'll see

Ok, the types here have been corrected as they were driving me nuts. Anyways, here goes:

1. Your Gender: Male

2. Your Age: 30

3. Sexual Orientation: Straight

4. Are you naked now: No, but I'm shirtless after painting a ceiling and getting paint all over my shirt.

5. Where are you reading this: Is this an interesting question? I can only imagine the pins and needles everyone must be feeling waiting for my response. Tough shit, I'm not answering this one.

6. If you had to masturbate in a public place of your choosing to complete a dare where would it be?: A secluded hiking trail seems obvious.

7. Who was the last person you masturbated with?: The wife

8. If you had your choice of masturbating with anyone you liked, who would it be?: Why the fuck would I be jerking off if I could bring anyone I wanted to in the equation?

9. Where is the most unusual place you masturbated?: This is a lot of "masterbating" questioning... probably on the interstate going 80 mph. Not that exciting, I know.

10. How often do you masturbate?: x2 weekly-ish

11. Have you ever masturbated alone in someone else's bed when you were visiting them? Who?: No

12. If you were given a dare of masturbating in front of a group of people who were the same sex as you OR being stripped and tied to a sign post along a highway, which would you do - and yes these are your only options.: I'd jerk off. Fuck them, I'm not embarrassed make it awkward for them.

13. Have you ever masturbated to orgasm without using your hands?: No

14. Have you ever masturbated in the bathroom at work or school?: Yes

15. If you were dared to wait a week before you masturbated in any way, would you make it, or fail?: That'd be easy

Go ahead and !PM DARE ME! , I have ˇSTUFFˇ available

Last edited by DareMan30; 04-28-2014 at 09:00 AM.
DareMan30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #44
Hockey19

1. Your Gender
female

2. Your Age

3. Sexual Orientation
white (always tanned)

4. Are you naked now
no, just wearing short shorts and t shirt with no bra or panties

laptop at home

playground

3 friends and sister at the same time

if i could pick a famous person it would be asa akira lesbian pornstar

ive done it in alot of wierd places but one would be, on a cruise sihp during the day at the pool completely naked

usually 1-2 times a day

yes, my girl cousins bed

i would do both

yes, grinding on a pillow and railing

yes, masturbated at all 3!

deffs fail thhat one!

Likes: public nudity, high risk of getting caught, voyeurism, masturbation, risky, teases, fooling around with sisters, lots of daress about those things
Dislikes: pain, scat
Hockey19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:08 PM   #45
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

1. Your Gender:
Male.
2. Your Age:
3. Sexual Orientation:
Straight.
4. Are you naked now:
No.
5. Where are you reading this:
Behind my computer.
Somewhere hidden public, e.g. public toilet and between or behind some buildings.
No one. Not with someone.
My niece.
Everywhere except for hanging on a railing using my hands.
Two or three times a week, average.
No.
No, unless other people have done it before me in the same group at the same day (or same game).
I can't masterbate using my hands. For more information: link.
No.
Definitely.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk