Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2015, 07:31 PM   #31
Alexman

how about this,while wearing a skirt and a thong, get on a bus and choose a seat in the back or in a secluded area, if there's not one then just choose a random seat. As soon as you are sitting down you are to start masterbating. You are not to stop masterbating no matter what, until you have orgasmed three times. Then you will exit the bus and then walk all the back to where ever you got on the bus at with the back of your skirt tucked into your thong showing off your backside!

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:32 PM   #32
berktora

Find 3 men to touch ur pussy and boobs in a private place.. Take a selfie without face publish here and with face send me pm.

Men 3 men in a shopping center to pee on u in a private place (it shouldnt be illegal) while u r naked and ask them to take a vid of u while having peed.. And send them to me via pm.. And without face take photos and publish here..
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:33 PM   #33
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

That's up to you and him... I figured that knowing anything you eat has to sit in your diaper for 15 minutes first would go a long way towards breaking you down a bit, but up to Master if the diaper is clean or dirty first...

Every PM gets a new profile pic posted from this list - old ones go here!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:33 PM   #34
HannahTheDiaperSlut

berktora - my master liked it but said you had already done some good ones so will only accept ones from you if they are super super extreme and good.

3 more to go!

Hannah xx
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:35 PM   #35
berktora

Then tell me if u can travel to another country for a dare? Ask ur master please..
Old 04-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #36
HannahTheDiaperSlut

erm - he says that the request is indicative you are thinking out of the box and that is good but the dare has to be amazing for it to be worth it.

Hannah xoxox

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 07:44 PM   #37
7night

Wear a large butt plug in public for three hours. Each day for the next three months. Go to the mall wearing it, a tiny skirt, no underwear and tall heels. Bend over in front of strangers 10 times, send pictures of your outfit, bent over and frontal, as proof. Cum in a bathroom stall, do not wash up.
7night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #38
berktora

Wear a real mini skirt with a tanga or without anything.. And put a shirt that close to transparent. Then take the flight to oversea.. Try to find a seat near men.. Whisper them dont hesitate to touch u anytime they wish.. Find the cheapest hotel in the city of the country.. And try to find peopple to only touch and pee poo on u always.. Stay 2 nights there.. And always go to shopping centers or parks etc.. To find people.. Do not bath once u find men to pee on u.. And preferably come to turkey and i may do them all for u with friends..

Ask ur master please..
Old 04-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #39
HannahTheDiaperSlut

unfortunatley 7night that wasn't extreme enough, he wants crazy ones for the last couple...

Hannah xxoxoxox

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #40
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Berktora - He says he likes it, he will have to come with me of course and it will have to be somewhere with english as the main language so turkey doesnt work... he sugested and internal american flight and I will leave it up to him to decide where we go, I can post a report and pics in a new thread if people like...?

Hannah xoxo

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 07:51 PM   #41
Alexman

Find an old shirt and cut holes where your breasts are, and then wear a skirt That just barely covers your ass and don't wear a bra or panties. Then go to a park, you may wear a coat till you get there but you must remove the coat I cr you get there. Now you must walk around just like that until you find a group of guys and then start doing stretches that show off everything you got, after doing that and getting the guys attention you must walk over there and ask them if you could give them all blowjobs, and proceed to do so if they say yes.

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:53 PM   #42
berktora

Tell him i d be glad to have u both as my guests here.. And i d be happy to help u here with all the things that someone need. Thus there are 30% of people knows english.. Ur masters decision.. And thats my ofer for u both..
Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 PM   #43
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

A dare that mentally and physically breaks you down.
You may not wear any clothes until it is over.
This dare will start on a friday after right before bed. You you be bent over a table, tied down, and whipped on your ass till you beg for mercy, when your master sees your ass is punished enough he will shove toothpaste or icyhot deep inside the seal you with a buttplug, he will flip you over and strap you face up to any hard surface he will then employ nipple suckers on your tits and suction them up as high as possible. He will treat your pussy to an irritant as well and roughly bring you to edge in any matter he pleases while slapping your inner thighs. Then he will use a feather lightly against your pussy keeping you at edge but preventing you from cuming for at least ten minutes. He will repeat this 10x leaving you insanely cum starved but never allowed to cum. From here he can continue whipping your tits and clit till he feels you have suffered enough he will put on your diaper, give you a blindfold and let you deepthroat him as a reward. You will the be gagged have a dildo shoved up your pussy and tied down to a chair in the dugeon for the night, your master can choose to use candle wax or nipple clamps to also torture you if he likes. A loud alarm will go off every ~30 minutes preventing you from sleeping.

Tell me if you like it so far, if you do ill continue on.

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:00 PM   #44
HannahTheDiaperSlut

alexman he regected it as you have already done loads, berktora he said he'd think about it, MarcK34 he said it was a great start but to make it waaay worse.

Hannah xx

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #45
painbringer
getDare Devil

Has he accepted or declined my punishment?

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, punish, sex, slut