seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

What do you mean awsome until now?

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #32
blaise1

think he meens that because you havnt posted the next part that its getting a bit boring
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #33
tilly07
Account Banned

Uhhh how will your popularity be a bad thing... That doesn't make sence at all..
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #34
seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly07 View Post
Uhhh how will your popularity be a bad thing... That doesn't make sence at all..
If you are popular, then every one sees you in girls clothing and then you have to strip in fornt of them at school, seems like your popularity is being flushed right down the toilet.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #35
seth18

Default Parts One, Two, Three, Four, & Five

[QUOTE=seth18;119628]I have combined, so you can read them right next to eachother, which will also help with understanding the story a little more.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Okay so, around the end of last summer I was playing truth or dare with one of my "friends", which will be known as "Sarah", on my webcam and she dared me to give her a picture of my dick, so i gave her a picture of a one, only it wasn't mine. Now she thought it was real, so when I dared her to flash and me she did, but she had to go after that which ended the game. Now because she thought I really game her a picture of my dick she showed it to everyone at school, but then people realised it was fake. So the next day I felt like she deserved revenge even though it was a fake picture she did try to humilate me, so I showed my friends the recorded webcam flash and humilated her unstead.

A few weeks after I did this my class[which she is also in] was assigned a book report, so while looking for a book in the library I found her glaring at me and went over there to talk to her.
"Listen, I'm sorry about showing the flash" I said
She very quickly replied with "You should be! You humilated me!" then she walked away. Not wanting enemies, I followed her to try and get her happy with me.
"Wait up, I wanna make it up to you..."
"Oh do you? How?"
"i'll do anything!" Just then a big smile from ear to ear appeared on her face.
"Anything?"
"Yes, I don't want people mad at me..."
"Hmmm...Okay, you can be my dare slave..." I then thought about what she meant.
"carry books and folow me" Oh that kind of slave...
"Sure thing, where are we going?"
"You'll see..." I wasn't sure where I was being lead to, but we have a small forest near our school, but it's even closer to her house, so I kept thinking is she taking me to her house or the forest? After about 20 minutes we reached a spot in the middle of the forest, where no one could see us, so I was a little worried...
"okay, heres the spot, give me my book bag and sit over there."
"Sure...why not?" I was sitting there waiting for atleast an hour when she finally showed me what she had been doing. It was a picture of me...
Naked!!! The only thing that wasn't filled in was my dick.
"I'm not sure how to draw it, so your gunna have to pose naked for me."
"NO WAY!!!" almost loud enough to be heard at school...
"Do you want me to be mad at you?"
"Well...no..."
"Then you have to do this." So I took off my shirt pants, socks and shoes. Then I want behind the nearest bush and took off my boxers.
"C'mon! Hurry up!" I put my hands over my dick and walked in front of her, she had her hands behind her back and was laughing.
"How can I draw with your hands there?"
"I guess you can't..."
"Then move them!" So I very slowly lowered my hands and she showed her hands, holding a digital camera and snapped a picture. Then before I could even move again she said "Girls!" and then seven of her friends came out from behind the trees. Now with eight girls starring at me while i'm naked and holding ropes, I thought it would be a good time to panic, so I did. The next thing I heard was "Get him." and before I knew it I was tied to a tree!
"Hmm, What should we do with him, Sarah?"
"Well first I was thinking more pictures for the internet?" Then I really started to freak out because I'm popular in school and if those pictures get out, my popularity will be a bad thing!
"Okay, we brought cameras too."
"Excellent..." I then thought NNNOOOOOO!!!!! to my self...

Okay girls, get your cameras"
"Sure thi-
"Wait, NO! You don't wanna do that!"
"Really? Then what do you want us to do with you, Josh?"
"Hows about you let me go?"
"Okay, I guess we can un-tie you, take your clothes and go." So I had no choice but to stay, unless I didn't mind hoing to the school office naked...
Then after a few minutes when the girls had not returned yet, Sarah looked at me, smiled, and walked away! I thought I was going to be stuck there until I died, but about an hour later the worst possible thing that could happen, did, the girls came back.
"How's are little friend doing?"
"Shut up, Sarah!"
"That's no way to address a mistress! I shall only be addressed as Mistress Sarah, unless you want me to get a few more friends over here..." So, again I had no choice but to obey. This just isn't my day, is it?No, it isn't. What the? Did I just respond to myself?
"Mistress...I have to go to the bathroom..."
"Here, go in this cup..." Man I thought that would work... Well, looks like I'm going in a cup...
"good, slave, now drink it!"
"NO WAY!"
"Looks like a punishment is in order..."
"Wait, no, I'll drink it..." So I drank about half of it then spit it on Sarah, which made her mad.
"Girls! Eagle tie him to the four different trees, then take turns rubbing mud on him!"
"Sure" which was followed my seven giggles.

Within about three minutes my limbs were each tied to a different tree and there were three girls sitting next to me and two on me, while rubbing my ENTIRE body with mud and dirt. I wasn't exactly sure why, at the time, but it felt pretty good. But as the girls were done, Sarah brought at least a dozen handfuls of leaves and they then started attaching these to me... If you ever get the chance to do this, DON'T! The leaves are there because of the mud, but they were also jammed against my skin.
"Hmm… Looks like we have a Naked, Muddy, Tree-Monster."
"Well, Mistress, I don't know about the tree part, but you defiantly look like a monster!"
"Ha Ha, so funny I almost forgot to laugh..."
"Now, slave, I don't want any more trouble from you!" I would have insulted her again, but let me remind you, I was naked, and just before saying that she flashed a knife and I wasn’t interested in losing anything.
“Okay, Untie him, were going to school…”
“No, wait! I’ll do anything!” Which I said before thinking.
“Anything? Remember what happened last that time you said that? BUT you already said it, so looks like we’re going to my house.” When we got to her house she threw me into the shower, handcuffed me to the shower head, put a video camera on the counter, and threatened to punish me again if I didn’t shower, so I did and it took about two hours. So by the time I get all the stupid leaves and mud off of me, which I had to scrap off, it was about 5:00, they hadn’t taken my watch, yet. I turned off the shower which was followed by Sarah throwing me a thong, bra, girls pants, and a tank top.
“Hurry up and put these on, stuff the bra, then look in the cabinet for lip stick and a blonde wig” Then once again flashed the knife, so I very reluctantly put the clothes, got the wig, and put on the lipstick, then I came out, surprised by cameras.

“He actually did it.”
“Don’t you mean she?”
“Whoa, what are you talking about?”
“Well look at the way your dressed, you will be a girl for the next month.” I would have responded, but I couldn’t, I just stood there for a minute, then Sarah barked at me to go out front for a second, so I did. As soon as I got out I heard a “click” behind and started panicking. I was put in girls clothing and locked out side, so I immediately ducked behind a tree and started removing the clothing. I took off the tank top, removed the bra, placed the tank top back on, removed the tight jeans, took off the panties, replaced the tight jeans, took off the wig, and whipped off the makeup. Ten minutes passed as I secretly did this, then more trouble came, Sarah opened the door and was yelling that if I didn’t come back that when she found me she would take me to the school, strip me, handcuff me to a pole, and leave, so I stayed silent. She went back in side and the second I heard the door shut, I started running, but she only pretended to go back in, so in about a minute I had eight really fast girls trailing me. I was only a few steps in front of the girls, but less than half a mile away from my house, when I tripped over a piece of fence that was sticking out, right then as I was falling I thought No! Now I’m dead! And I was almost free… But not anymore.

So, this is how it ends? By a snotty girl? I thought to my self, but then remembered something. Maybe if I roll I can stil get away! So, with out a moments notice I rolled twice, stood up as fast as possible and and started running before my feet hit the ground.
"Ha Ha! See 'ya Sarah!"
"No, get him, we have to get him before he gets to his house!" Then the most unexpected thing happened, a police car turned on the street, then since I was still close to the girls, Sarah pretended to fall, as if I pushed her.
I heard crying, then the car stopped right in front of me, the cop got out, and started yelling at me for pushing Sarah, made me apoligize, then left. Now thanks to the stupid cop I didn't have any time to run before Sarah had a rope around me.
"Would you look at that, Jake, the school gets to see you nude."
"Sarah, No! Please, no."
"Hmm, well when you put it that way, No! Now start walking!" In less then 3 miles (10 minutes) every one at school was going to see me completely naked. Or atleast that's what I though until I saw that they only tied my hands, nad not very good, either. About 2 1/2 miles from the school, I turned quickly, then starting rambling on about the fance, when I was actually untieing my hands, just when Sarah came up to stop me, the rope dropped, I laughed, then darted back towards my house. But, would I make it home?

I hope you like it!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #36
Coyote
getDare Addict

Damn very suspenseful but if the posts were longer it would be better.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
seth18

Sorry, but I broke my hand, so they will be rather short.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #38
Ciandon

That's no excuse! I wrote a 15 page paper by hand with a broken wrist.

Totally kidding, too bad about your hand. Hopefully it can recover fast and we can see more writing. Though I was serious about the paper thing...
Old 03-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #39
seth18

Yes, except my cast covers my fingers. I could type before I got a cast, but not now...

Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #40
Ciandon

Ah, that's too bad. Still - can't wait for the cast to come off.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #41
Kewl Cutie

Default Wow..

Wow, this is really god, short if you break it apart, but all together, it's pretty good.
Kewl Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #42
ps118jlg1

Really good. I'd like to see more.
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #43
seth18

Exclamation Parts One, Two, Three, Four, Five, & Six

Okay so, around the end of last summer I was playing truth or dare with one of my "friends", which will be known as "Sarah", on my webcam and she dared me to give her a picture of my dick, so i gave her a picture of a one, only it wasn't mine. Now she thought it was real, so when I dared her to flash and me she did, but she had to go after that which ended the game. Now because she thought I really game her a picture of my dick she showed it to everyone at school, but then people realised it was fake. So the next day I felt like she deserved revenge even though it was a fake picture she did try to humilate me, so I showed my friends the recorded webcam flash and humilated her unstead.

A few weeks after I did this my class[which she is also in] was assigned a book report, so while looking for a book in the library I found her glaring at me and went over there to talk to her.
"Listen, I'm sorry about showing the flash" I said
She very quickly replied with "You should be! You humilated me!" then she walked away. Not wanting enemies, I followed her to try and get her happy with me.
"Wait up, I wanna make it up to you..."
"Oh do you? How?"
"i'll do anything!" Just then a big smile from ear to ear appeared on her face.
"Anything?"
"Yes, I don't want people mad at me..."
"Hmmm...Okay, you can be my dare slave..." I then thought about what she meant.
"carry books and folow me" Oh that kind of slave...
"Sure thing, where are we going?"
"You'll see..." I wasn't sure where I was being lead to, but we have a small forest near our school, but it's even closer to her house, so I kept thinking is she taking me to her house or the forest? After about 20 minutes we reached a spot in the middle of the forest, where no one could see us, so I was a little worried...
"okay, heres the spot, give me my book bag and sit over there."
"Sure...why not?" I was sitting there waiting for atleast an hour when she finally showed me what she had been doing. It was a picture of me...
Naked!!! The only thing that wasn't filled in was my dick.
"I'm not sure how to draw it, so your gunna have to pose naked for me."
"NO WAY!!!" almost loud enough to be heard at school...
"Do you want me to be mad at you?"
"Well...no..."
"Then you have to do this." So I took off my shirt pants, socks and shoes. Then I want behind the nearest bush and took off my boxers.
"C'mon! Hurry up!" I put my hands over my dick and walked in front of her, she had her hands behind her back and was laughing.
"How can I draw with your hands there?"
"I guess you can't..."
"Then move them!" So I very slowly lowered my hands and she showed her hands, holding a digital camera and snapped a picture. Then before I could even move again she said "Girls!" and then seven of her friends came out from behind the trees. Now with eight girls starring at me while i'm naked and holding ropes, I thought it would be a good time to panic, so I did. The next thing I heard was "Get him." and before I knew it I was tied to a tree!
"Hmm, What should we do with him, Sarah?"
"Well first I was thinking more pictures for the internet?" Then I really started to freak out because I'm popular in school and if those pictures get out, my popularity will be a bad thing!
"Okay, we brought cameras too."
"Excellent..." I then thought NNNOOOOOO!!!!! to my self...

Okay girls, get your cameras"
"Sure thi-
"Wait, NO! You don't wanna do that!"
"Really? Then what do you want us to do with you, Josh?"
"Hows about you let me go?"
"Okay, I guess we can un-tie you, take your clothes and go." So I had no choice but to stay, unless I didn't mind hoing to the school office naked...
Then after a few minutes when the girls had not returned yet, Sarah looked at me, smiled, and walked away! I thought I was going to be stuck there until I died, but about an hour later the worst possible thing that could happen, did, the girls came back.
"How's are little friend doing?"
"Shut up, Sarah!"
"That's no way to address a mistress! I shall only be addressed as Mistress Sarah, unless you want me to get a few more friends over here..." So, again I had no choice but to obey. This just isn't my day, is it?No, it isn't. What the? Did I just respond to myself?
"Mistress...I have to go to the bathroom..."
"Here, go in this cup..." Man I thought that would work... Well, looks like I'm going in a cup...
"good, slave, now drink it!"
"NO WAY!"
"Looks like a punishment is in order..."
"Wait, no, I'll drink it..." So I drank about half of it then spit it on Sarah, which made her mad.
"Girls! Eagle tie him to the four different trees, then take turns rubbing mud on him!"
"Sure" which was followed my seven giggles.

Within about three minutes my limbs were each tied to a different tree and there were three girls sitting next to me and two on me, while rubbing my ENTIRE body with mud and dirt. I wasn't exactly sure why, at the time, but it felt pretty good. But as the girls were done, Sarah brought at least a dozen handfuls of leaves and they then started attaching these to me... If you ever get the chance to do this, DON'T! The leaves are there because of the mud, but they were also jammed against my skin.
"Hmm… Looks like we have a Naked, Muddy, Tree-Monster."
"Well, Mistress, I don't know about the tree part, but you defiantly look like a monster!"
"Ha Ha, so funny I almost forgot to laugh..."
"Now, slave, I don't want any more trouble from you!" I would have insulted her again, but let me remind you, I was naked, and just before saying that she flashed a knife and I wasn’t interested in losing anything.
“Okay, Untie him, were going to school…”
“No, wait! I’ll do anything!” Which I said before thinking.
“Anything? Remember what happened last that time you said that? BUT you already said it, so looks like we’re going to my house.” When we got to her house she threw me into the shower, handcuffed me to the shower head, put a video camera on the counter, and threatened to punish me again if I didn’t shower, so I did and it took about two hours. So by the time I get all the stupid leaves and mud off of me, which I had to scrap off, it was about 5:00, they hadn’t taken my watch, yet. I turned off the shower which was followed by Sarah throwing me a thong, bra, girls pants, and a tank top.
“Hurry up and put these on, stuff the bra, then look in the cabinet for lip stick and a blonde wig” Then once again flashed the knife, so I very reluctantly put the clothes, got the wig, and put on the lipstick, then I came out, surprised by cameras.

“He actually did it.”
“Don’t you mean she?”
“Whoa, what are you talking about?”
“Well look at the way your dressed, you will be a girl for the next month.” I would have responded, but I couldn’t, I just stood there for a minute, then Sarah barked at me to go out front for a second, so I did. As soon as I got out I heard a “click” behind and started panicking. I was put in girls clothing and locked out side, so I immediately ducked behind a tree and started removing the clothing. I took off the tank top, removed the bra, placed the tank top back on, removed the tight jeans, took off the panties, replaced the tight jeans, took off the wig, and whipped off the makeup. Ten minutes passed as I secretly did this, then more trouble came, Sarah opened the door and was yelling that if I didn’t come back that when she found me she would take me to the school, strip me, handcuff me to a pole, and leave, so I stayed silent. She went back in side and the second I heard the door shut, I started running, but she only pretended to go back in, so in about a minute I had eight really fast girls trailing me. I was only a few steps in front of the girls, but less than half a mile away from my house, when I tripped over a piece of fence that was sticking out, right then as I was falling I thought No! Now I’m dead! And I was almost free… But not anymore.

So, this is how it ends? By a snotty girl? I thought to my self, but then remembered something. Maybe if I roll I can stil get away! So, with out a moments notice I rolled twice, stood up as fast as possible and and started running before my feet hit the ground.
"Ha Ha! See 'ya Sarah!"
"No, get him, we have to get him before he gets to his house!" Then the most unexpected thing happened, a police car turned on the street, then since I was still close to the girls, Sarah pretended to fall, as if I pushed her.
I heard crying, then the car stopped right in front of me, the cop got out, and started yelling at me for pushing Sarah, made me apoligize, then left. Now thanks to the stupid cop I didn't have any time to run before Sarah had a rope around me.
"Would you look at that, Jake, the school gets to see you nude."
"Sarah, No! Please, no."
"Hmm, well when you put it that way, No! Now start walking!" In less then 3 miles (10 minutes) every one at school was going to see me completely naked. Or atleast that's what I though until I saw that they only tied my hands, nad not very good, either. About 2 1/2 miles from the school, I turned quickly, then starting rambling on about the fance, when I was actually untieing my hands, just when Sarah came up to stop me, the rope dropped, I laughed, then darted back towards my house. But, would I make it home?

Now sprinting and sweating, I remembered that I always got really bad cramps when ever running in tight clothing and before stretching, so thanks to my thoughts my left leg cramped up, followed by a wine, so now I was barely running, luckily the girls were nearly 10 feet behind me still.
"Slave get back here" Sarah barked.
"Never, Sarah, whoa.." I started to wobble a little then in less then a minute I found my self on the ground, but you wouldn't know I was there if you didn't see me, because I was dogpiled by the other seven girls. Sarah walked towards the female pile and stood above me and basically screamed
"How dare you? Well-" Just before finishing her sentence one of the girls' leg fell in front of my face, so I bit it, HARD, which was followed by the girls landing on Sarah.
"TIMBER! See 'ya, suckers!" Starting to sprint again, I remembered my cramp, thanks to my freak'in brain and fell over next to Sarah.
Just before I could get up three of the girls grabbed and held on to me. So with my very last hope I said,
"Sarah, I'm sorry, okay I shouldn't have shown that flash to my friends, but you tried to humiliate me first, what was I gunna do? Just please, please don't show those pictures to people, I would be completely ruined, atleast you still have friends."
"Why shouldn't I show them, you-"
"YES!!! I did, but you started this! I wouldn't have retaliated if you didn't show that picture to everyone!"
"Maybe not, but it wan't yours, mine was."
"So, what! You know what, fine ruin me, but this is all, ALL your fault, i'm leaving, with or without my dignity, I'm going home." Sarah started crying, but I remembered her fake tears a few moments ago and started to walk off, but she interupted with,
"Without!" She said she grabbed the bottom of the "borrowed" jeans and pulled apart the seams, as if she knew I had taken off the panties, the jeans fell and I was exposed.
"Now listen slave, if you want something to cover yourself up, you will obey me!" The girls huttled around me, hidding my half naked body, the seven giggles returned.

Here is another installment, hope you liked it!

Last edited by seth18; 04-16-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #44
seth18

Exclamation Why...?

Why was my title changed and why can't i edit posts?

Old 04-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #45
ccent
Account Banned

great keep going please
ccent is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk