Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-08-2015, 05:05 PM   #31
loyal_sub

Default 19 male sub

-im male, 19,5'9, black hair, brown eyes, light tan skin, a bit hairy on my stomach, trimmed puic area, body is about an average build

-im willing to send pictures or video

-I want you to be my mistress because I am interested in pushing my limits and exploring bdsm more. I have 2 years worth of experience and my past mistresses have only stuck with what I have told them I enjoy and never challenged me before.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:28 PM   #32
Nothingbutfilth

Hey Shibari,

Primarily just wanted to wish you good luck in finding someone, but I couldn't let an opportunity so good to pass!

General
I'm 23, male, 6 foot 2 from London.

Criteria response
Definitely willing to do pics
Body writing and lines are fine
Happy to do write ups, but they may not be immediate, you may have to wait a couple of days until I get the time to sit down and write them up. Work has got really busy recently!
Sexual related tasks... Definitely! As well as any other tasks.
Humiliation is a personal favourite
I can make myself available on GD Chat.

Limits, likes etc.
I've put a few into my sig, but will brainstorm here, anything not written below means I can probably be persuaded
Like: Messy, toilet, masochism, humiliation, semipublic, exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, everything anal related, wax, ice, pics and vids
Blood, social suicide, extreme pain, extreme cbt

Why I would love to be your online sub
Well I know you're experienced, attractive and totally knowledgeable as a sub, and I think that's quite an important trait. I think you'll know what buttons to push and most importantly, I want to learn from you and become a better sub. You also know about the art of self-tying shibari, and I'd definitely like to learn from you!

Anyway, best of luck finding someone

NBF x
Old 01-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #33
juggernaut_lloyd

Send a message via MSN to juggernaut_lloyd
Default reply

Hi there,
So who am i?

My name is Lloyd or Lloydeh as my nickname. I am 21 years old and im a male.

I am living in united kingdom, south west to be exact. so my time zone is gmt.

I have many likes including, anal play, obeying set rules in a contract, being teased until it hurts, including orgasm denial from chastity etc. , i enjoy doing tasks that have been set for me over a week or day to day,forced bi/gay and i enjoy doing humiliating photos and subtle blackmail here and there.
My dislikes include, scat, piss, water play so far as haven't really encountered much i hate.

limits include cross-dressing/feminization but i have cross-dressed and shaved before hand.

i have been a submissive and a slave for many of years for certain people, but i am now looking to go into a proper subdom relationship for a long period of time from now.

I'm looking to have a friendly relationship out of all of this but not exactly lovers unless it is the right person but only time will tell.

When im not being a little slave i am rather sporty, i do 6 a side football twice a week, and i have started playing 11 a side football for a mens team. i also enjoy running weekly as i am actively loosing weight. ( lost 3 stone in one year so far. go me!)

I am studying computing at uni twice a week too.

To me submission is giving your lifestyle up to serve someone who chooses your lifestyle for you while actively enjoying it to someone who is superior.

My strengths are i am a good listener so i normally understand what i have to do when im told, and a weakness is thongs as they, basically like send me crazy due to them being a big turn on.

I can commit to the relationship most nights/day as currently unemployed.

Your sincerely,

lloyd/lloydeh
ok: risky, nude outdoor, school/college, piss, cum play
hates: poo , messy, wedgie,
looking for a mistress , so add me on skype:lloydeh123 , kik: lloydehtbh, snapchat: lloydeh

ASK ME ANYTHING <3
Old 01-11-2015, 06:56 PM   #34
Michael.Miller

Default Male/19

I would love to work with you. Im a male Switch, 19 and I live in Canada. I have many different ways of communicating. Let me know if you are still in search for someone.

Kik: m.miller360

No Toys, Household Items, Be creative. :P

Slutty bitch: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)

PM for kik
Old 01-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #35
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Mistress,

After being let go by my last Mistress due to her new school commitments I'm looking to be taken on by someone new. I was excited to see your ad in the forum tonight.

I'm 19, very fit (done fitness modeling).

The style of domination I've become accustomed to is very similar to what you mentioned in your post including receiving daily tasks to complete and report back, usually with pics via email or Kik. I've also been made to do many live sessions via kik sending pics in real time. I don't have many limits at all besides the obvious and extreme as you can see below in my signature.

I take being someone's sub seriously and am in no way one of the hundreds of random horny teenagers just looking to get off and generally be an asshole. As my mistress and owner you can expect nothing but respect.

I have both Skype and Kik whichever you prefer Mistress.

Thank you!

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
Old 01-13-2015, 01:07 PM   #36
msw96

Sex: Male

Why I wish to be your submissive is because I have talked to you a couple of times on chat and you seem like someone who is interesting in general. You also have a lot of experience which I lack of therefore I believe that I could probably learn something, maybe not just from a submissive perspective.

I do not really know what to expect to be honest as I do not have any experience but I know that you would keep things interesting. Personally I will not ask for a lot since I know how things go especially that you mentioned that you might not be in the mood sometimes and I perfectly understand that, and I am a student as well so I have limited times that I am available.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:28 PM   #37
SomeoneLikeME

Default Response

MY REASONS FOR SUBMISSION WISH: I am little experienced switch/sub, i do have little experience in dominating as well. But i have a wish that someone would teach me how to be a perfect sub. If through this training the dominant would gain a lot of experience, even better. I think You may be this person for me, that is why i am writting this.
And in 'perfect', i do not mean only in completing every command, but be able to see you through the eyes of a sub, and be able to communicate to you, to understand you as a person. We all know there can be time when on agreed session you are not horny, or are not into give commands or something like that, and i would like to be the kind of person that would be able to talk to my dominant in this situations.

MY EXPECTATIONS: I expect fairness, some sense for fulfiling promises and threats as well, i expect You to be a kind of Mistress, that would take care of me as Your sub, not only fucktoy.
Most of all i wish that i would get a reply for this post, saying You would like to talk some more.

I wish You all best Madame, i hope my humble self will hear from You in near future.

With respect.

Last edited by SomeoneLikeME; 01-13-2015 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:39 PM   #38
JONTYTHEKING
getDare Sweetheart

Greetings Miss Shibari

My name is Jonty and I have been a regular follower of this site for years . When I first came across your ad , I felt an irresistible urge to apply . Offline , in the real world I tend to be quite shy . Being a student in a medical school , I secretly visited this forum out of boredom initially but than I realized I belonged here . Always been shy and timid I am a submissive deep down , though in the real world none of my friends know about this. This is my dirty little secret , my obsession and a sense of belonging to this cult for me . After reading your ad , I took time to formulate my reply

Whether or not you want online or offline . I prefer offline and than switching online as trust develops

What City and/or State are you currently in? Leeds , UK

Status SINGLE

Age or actual DOB 24 ( 10th June 1990)

RESPONSIBILITIES

Do you have children? NO

How many children? NONE

Pets? If so, what do you have? CAT

Number of pets . 1

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Student at college

How often are you available? (GMT UK TIME 9 PM TO MIDNIGHT ON WEEKDAYS AND 9 PM TO 2AM ON WEEKENDS)

WILL BE PROVIDING DETAILED REPORTS AND PIC PROOFS OF ALL DARES .

Jontytheking

Height 5 10`ft

Weight 65 KG or 130 pounds

Likes]
Black mailing , Body art, Tasks ia email and providing pic proofs and details ,
TorD play online and in email ,
verbal or physical humiliation, degradation, embarrassment ,
denied orgasms or edging ,
forced multiple orgasms,
toilet control ,
given challenging tasks (private not public)
pain
orgasm control
shopping as a task
reporting by taking photos 3 times a week with pictures as prove,
light bondage , ropes, etc.light pain,
spankings,
body writing ,
. pleading, begging, and other acts of submission ,
CBT using toys
(creative use of household items like duct tape , rubber bands ,
markers , strings, rope, shoelaces , clamps , clothes pegs ,
toothpaste , and many more)

Limits Soft - Watershowers , cum play, anal ,

Limits hard ...... intense pain heavy anal friends, family, full public,
illegal, dangerous children, pets diapers, food scat, and anything
unsanitary cutting, blood, permanent damage (mental or physical), Vomit

Best fantasy

Complete Bladder control . Forced Masturbate on a filled bladder. Multiple edges .Mistress `s spit in my mouth , Verbal and physical humiliation

Previous experiences with slavery - ACTIVE SINCE LAST 6 YEARS WITH MOSTLY ONLINE

What do you ultimate seek to gain from serving? (What do you want out of this?) Experience and training and an opportunity to indulge in my vision of man as slaves to the females .

How do you want to feel? Down the abyss

Have you ever felt the way you want to feel before? If so, under what circumstances? When i knew I couldn`t get the hottest girl in my class I am willing to be her slave ..its just a feeling

Have you been tied up before? If so, how so? (tied down to the bed with simple restraints? Decorative rope bondage? Suspension?) In light bondage though I would love to be suspended someday

What kind of pain do you find pleasurable? Light pain CBT acts

What kind of pain do you find UN-pleasurable? Anal torture

What are some of your favorite kinks? Exhibitionism , total submission , completing tasks given and taking pictures of them to show

Availability :

Chats
Email

Hair Colour : Brown Black
Eye Colour : Brown
Ethnicity : Mixed
Professional status : College student
Marital Status : Single
Driving Licence? :YEs
Sexuality? : Straight
HIV Status : Clear HIV -
Live Alone? : Yes
Able to accommodate? :Yes
Able to travel : Maybe
Smoke? : NO

Drink alcohol? :YES

Take Drugs? :NO

Body Shape? : Slim to athletic
Overall Looks : Okish

Waist Size : 32.5 inch
Leg Length : 42 cm
Chest Size : 28 inches
Collar Size : 15.5 inches
Shoe size : UK 9
Head Hair? : Brown black
Facial Hair? : None

Able to be faithful? I will not disappoint

As for your requirements:
Willing to do pictures (limits will be repected): I am very open to this idea via email ( gmail that i can share with u ) Provide pic proofs of tasks
Willing to do body writing and lines: Totally fine with that
Willing to do write ups and reports: I love doing reports, so that'd be great!
Sexual related tasks: Will love that!
Other tasks that may not be sexual: totally fine
Humiliation: Complete submission
Some masochism related content: well, I am comfortable with that.
You MUST become active in GetDare chat: I am frequently chatting in the GD chat

Many thanks for considering my application.
Waiting earnestly for a reply.

Take care

Regards

I recently tried out Butterfly's Matchmaking Service. I think you should also try it. It sure looks a fun exercise.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79649

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=17614953850
Old 01-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #39
c0ckroach

Default The cockroach

Hi

I am an european 20 male and i am interested in being your sub.

I' m mostly into tease & denial (and all that stuff: edging, ruined orgasm, orgasm control, ecc.. we can deepen if you want) but i am also interested in cbt, pain, a bit of anal stuff.
I like long term dare and long time session but only few times i can play on cam for more than 1 or 2 hours. Anyway when i can I try to live the thing 24hr/day.
I don't really like anything regarding blackmail (until we know better), scat or pee stuff and public nudity.

I prefer doing cam play and i can send you picture too. As i said before i don't want to do anything regarding public humiliation, so body writing is fine until it isn't "permanent".
I never wrote report, i think i can do that only if they don't took too much time.

I have got some experience before as sub but only for some months. i would like to start a new relationship and maybe you can be the right person. I don't really know what is my perfect domme but anyway i am searching for a person who will control 100% of me even without being all day on cam (so not need to play every day, but i need to follow some rules every day)

Let me now
Bye
Old 01-13-2015, 09:34 PM   #40
SpiderSophie

Default Let's get phuscsl

I just can't resist sticking my oar into this thread's ever flowing torrent - not that anyone will read my comments; they are all to busy composing their begging replies. One has to admire the optimism of many of the people applying now. Poor Shibari must have reached the point of nervous breakdown days ago.

But, guys, you should read the ad carefully. You are going to be "phuscslly" tested. This is not a typo - it's a kind of Azerbaijani ritual where your testicles are torn off by the pincers of an enraged crab. Come to think of it, that's why so many limp-dicked guys are applying...
Old 01-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #41
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
I just can't resist sticking my oar into this thread's ever flowing torrent - not that anyone will read my comments; they are all to busy composing their begging replies. One has to admire the optimism of many of the people applying now. Poor Shibari must have reached the point of nervous breakdown days ago.

But, guys, you should read the ad carefully. You are going to be "phuscslly" tested. This is not a typo - it's a kind of Azerbaijani ritual where your testicles are torn off by the pincers of an enraged crab. Come to think of it, that's why so many limp-dicked guys are applying...
You made me laugh really too loud for this time of the day, thank you.

To stay on topic: I hope you find the right one, I know who I am rooting for
Old 01-14-2015, 03:26 AM   #42
rudyk

Send a message via Yahoo to rudyk

Hello Miss,

I am Ron, 27, male. I have been a natural submissive and have served in real life for 8 years..since I was in medical school. My dislikes are scat, needles and animals. I have been trained by 2 dommes and promise to serve you well in whichever way you like.

Thank you
Old 01-14-2015, 08:14 AM   #43
Jerms502

19yo/male, i'd like to build my experience as sub for a mistress and finding a purly only one is really hard esspecially one with little experience because I prefer someone at the same level as me

likes: humiliation, ice, pictures, wedgie, joi, light pain and light cbt, bondage

dislikes: video, skype, anal and messy

limits: piss, scat, public, bloody, heavy pain, spanking
Old 01-14-2015, 09:06 PM   #44
alwaysnew

Default potential slave

Hello Miss

I am a 22 year old male from the US, eastern time zone. I wish to be your submissive because I want a domme who can help me grow and develop in my own submissiveness, but who also is learning for herself what it means to be a domme, as I feel a more authentic relationship can be formed.

What I expect of you is to maintain your dominant role and attempt to understand my mind and fantasies to further control me, though I am uncomfortable in making expectations for you.

My likes include orgasm control, humiliating tasks, pet play, obedience training and body worship.

My dislikes include feminization, ass play, and verbal humiliation.

Limits are intoxication, animals, blood, toilet stuff, very public.

I hope I interest you and hear from you soon. (:
Old 01-15-2015, 11:17 AM   #45
sissycumslut27

Hello Mistress!

I'm Lukas, 27 from Munich.

I would love to be your slave because I think your post is exceptional. I don't think I ever read a post so precise but also so exciting than yours. It really blew my mind and it would be an honour for me to be allowed to serve you.

I'm not very experienced, but I'm also not new to the game. I love being submissive and obedient so much but it's something special if I can feel a connection to my mistress and to be not just inferior but also fascinated by her. I would really love to get the chance to serve you and to learn from you, push my limits and be treated the way I enjoy the most: like your inferior slave.

Thank you very much for your post and I hope for a positive response!

Yours faithfully,

Lukas
likes: hard ass- and anal play, humiliation, hidden public, semi-public, torture, cum play, cum eating before orgasm (frozen, prepared), food, blackmail (not dangerous), sucking&gagging, cbt, sounding, masturbation, spanking, body fluids, dirty smells, breathplay, intox(!!)

dislikes: cum eating after orgasm, pee, online public

limits: blood, permanent damages, scat and pee (bigger amounts, drinking/eating), open public, social suicide

Kik: SubShyandSweet

Advertisements
Kink Talk