Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #31
Skott

Have you done Sexdemon's anal hell dare (veggie version) yet? How did it go?
Skott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #32
desiassgirl

no not yet havnt been to the shops to buy a cucumber yet
desiassgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #33
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

After you do Sexdemon's dare, do this immediately w/ the same cucumber:
Anal Gape Training

These you must do when you can:
  1. Anal dice dare
  2. Bathroom anal dare

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #34
maiten

Default thirsty?

Boil some water, while you're waiting for it to boil lube up a 750mL water bottle w/butter. Once the water has boiled let it stand for 1 min off the heat then pour it into the bottle, cap it then slowly work it into your ass with the bottom of the bottle going in first. Once in there fuck it, 100 half out then all back in medium speed, 100 fast barely in barely out near the tip of your ass(if it pops out start over), and lastly 100 rough strokes completely in then completely out. When finished you must keep the bottle pushed all the way in you for 1 hour unless you found this dare a bit easy, in which case switch it up to a 1L bottle and repeat. When the hour is up you may not remove the bottle but instead get on all fours and raise your ass above your head, uncap the bottle and pour your self a cup, you have to drink the whole bottle before you can take it out.
Bottoms up!
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #35
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiassgirl View Post
could only find one ballon, did as you said fillied it up to about the size of a large orange but i couldnt get it in just keeps deforming everytime i pushed it on my ass and eventually one of nails scratched it.

sorry i tried but it doesnt seem to work
Then fill it up a little, put it into you and keep going.

I'll think of a few more, wouldn't want your ass to go any length of time without being stretched.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #36
thedevil

Default Banana fun!

All this cucumber talk, what about our old friend the banana?

After getting your butt gaped with a cucumber, start inserting peeled bananas. One at a time, see how many you can fit. I think 2 would be a good goal to stuff to start. Leave them in there for a while while you get your pussy really wet and playing with your clit. When it starts feeling really good and you are near the edge, push all the bananas out onto a plate and get down on all fours on the floor and eat like an anal slut slam pig. If you gobble down the bananas and get all your potassium needs like a good ass-slut you can get finish getting off...

Mostly dominate, sometimes into sub. I enjoy experimenting solo, I consider myself a decent looking dude. PM me naughty ideas!

28 & Straight @ 6ft 175lbs | dark skin | dark hair | dark eyes | dark mind | white teeth
thedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #37
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi!

Butter as lube sounds really risky, can cause a serious infection.

Try this dare: Anal Training Course Dare,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104914

Have fun!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #38
desiassgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
All this cucumber talk, what about our old friend the banana?

After getting your butt gaped with a cucumber, start inserting peeled bananas. One at a time, see how many you can fit. I think 2 would be a good goal to stuff to start. Leave them in there for a while while you get your pussy really wet and playing with your clit. When it starts feeling really good and you are near the edge, push all the bananas out onto a plate and get down on all fours on the floor and eat like an anal slut slam pig. If you gobble down the bananas and get all your potassium needs like a good ass-slut you can get finish getting off...
well this sounds fun still havnt had a chance to get a cucumber yet, but i deffenatly think i can get more than 2 peeled bananas in me lol
Old 05-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #39
sexycalikid

Thumbs up I want pics

kik me pics so i can watch your progress
sexycalikid is my id
sexycalikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #40
thedevil

Default yum

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiassgirl View Post
well this sounds fun still havnt had a chance to get a cucumber yet, but i deffenatly think i can get more than 2 peeled bananas in me lol
I think having an ambitious goal as a dirty anal slut is a very good, I would say break it down like this on a grading scale:

A+: 15 bananas stuffed in your ass
A: 12-13
B: 9-11
C: 5-8
D: 3-4
F: 0-2

Report back on which grade you get, anything less than an high A requires further ass stretching and harsh punishment.

Mostly dominate, sometimes into sub. I enjoy experimenting solo, I consider myself a decent looking dude. PM me naughty ideas!

28 & Straight @ 6ft 175lbs | dark skin | dark hair | dark eyes | dark mind | white teeth
thedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #41
maiten

Quote:
I think having an ambitious goal as a dirty anal slut is a very good, I would say break it down like this on a grading scale:

Report back on which grade you get, anything less than an high A requires further ass stretching and harsh punishment.
I second that, in fact if you get anything less than an A then you require a harsh punishment from everyone that has posted here. You will shove as much as you can into your ass then pm everyone and wait:P
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #42
desiassgirl

well i geuss i asked for it so ill play by your guys rules though 15 seems like a hell of alot!
shit it looks like im going to be spending all my money on fruit and veges lol, they will think im a health freak when i come out with that many bananans and a cucumber lol
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #43
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:

Sigh that scale is horrible and unrealistic have you ever seen anyone get 15 bananas in their ass? Let alone 3-4 would be impressive but even that seems tough

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #44
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Agreed. I'd be surprised if you could get 15 into your ass at the same time by eating and digesting them first.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #45
desiassgirl

geuss we will have to wait and find out, since they are peeled though they may squish in me like a semisolid enema or somethinng

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, gape, insertions, slut, stretching