Forums : http://72.5.86.154/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

A site dedicated to female wedgies.
kochier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #32
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

myxertones

http://www.myxertones.com/default/

a site that has a bunch of FREE ringtones and wallpapers for your cell. best part is there's no spam. besides the tones on the site you can upload songs from you computer and select the start and end point for your tone(ussually has a limited time but do you really need a minute long ringtone) and do the same for graphics. bassicly a site where you can get the song that you've wanted as a tone or that pic you've wanted as a background for free and in munites. the site sends your stuff in messages and arrives in seconds litterally. signup is easy and of coarse FREE. so just check it out

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #33
luigi25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutgod View Post
Aghh! I'm sorry but I get really mad when I here this name.. (Long story) But yes Runescape I used to love a lot but you know, its just DEAD I mean for 10 bbucks I can get like 100 mil? I was like Wtf. But It didn't start there, they banned the drops, because Noobs kept complaining, damn hackers and crap.Runescape is over, I'm sorry.

Woot go www.getdare.com (The best.)
Sad thing is, all MMO's are fun, for a short while, then it just gets boring and repetitive.

BTW if you can only come up with 12 ideas for a die dare, you can also flip a coin...if you get a tails, take the result of the die, if it's heads, add 6 to the result.
luigi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk