Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-26-2014, 06:14 PM   #31
Ransom6626

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
I will join in as a producer. I might have some questions for le creator after I read through everything so, I'll pm you if that's alright?
That is perfectly fine, feel free to PM me anytime with questions or concerns or ideas! That offer is true for anyone.

And PlaugeBringer has taken the last Founder title! A big THANK YOU to all of the founders for helping this idea gain momentum, I am sure that this will become a great form of pleasure and entertainment for all involved!

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Intrigued by: Witty Banter, Strong Demure, Insightful Diction, and Open Minds

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #32
Slavecassie

Default Market

How many other females besides myself are involved? Also when will the market open?
Slut owned by trainer4u
Slavecassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:51 PM   #33
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I do believe the market should have some times to build up ideas on the producer side. I can say for myself that I won't be releasing products until the next Fiscal Week. As for the others, I can't say.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #34
A Shadowy Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom6626 View Post
Thank you for joining! While you may find misgivings about the structure of the economy, than by all means change them. This is a Capitalistic enterprise my friend, all that is required is to play to the market until you have the power to bend it to your will.
Oh, not at all. I just find that most of my good dares will be too niche to generate the required revenue. We shall see.
A Shadowy Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:03 PM   #35
Ransom6626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavecassie View Post
How many other females besides myself are involved? Also when will the market open?
I will create the thread and open the markets sometime tomorrow. Though I imagine there may be a slight lull in the first few days before production picks up and people get the swing of things.

Quote:
I do believe the market should have some times to build up ideas on the producer side. I can say for myself that I won't be releasing products until the next Fiscal Week. As for the others, I can't say.
I agree that it will take time for the markets to really pick up, but I figured might as well open them and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Shadowy Gentleman View Post
Oh, not at all. I just find that most of my good dares will be too niche to generate the required revenue. We shall see.
I understand. But we as Dare Makers should always be looking for new challenges to help hone our crafts. Perhaps having to play to tastes in the market to which you are not accustomed will help you to better your skills!

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:46 AM   #36
Ransom6626

Well it appears that a Mod moved the thread to the Rollplay section anyway, So I guess we will just use this one!

I DECLARE THE MARKETS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Good luck to everyone!

(FYI: If we can get a good strong thread going, than I would have some leverage to begin asking around the community and seeing if I can't find some "prizes" to make available for purchase along with the Titles and Ranks )

Old 06-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #37
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Alright, I'm going to use one of my free cards to post the first product.

Anal Exclusive!
This is a product to test your anus. Run around the house and find 5 items. Arrange these items in order from smallest to largest, width wise. For 5 minutes a piece, you will fuck your anus with these objects.

---

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #38
frokx

Quote:

Anal Exclusive!
This is a product to test your anus. Run around the house and find 5 items. Arrange these items in order from smallest to largest, width wise. For 5 minutes a piece, you will fuck your anus with these objects.
Since I just had some spare time I thought I would give it a try. Haven't used my anus in a quite long time so I thought I'd start a little slowly.

1. Pen: it went as easy as it was supposed to be and was an easy start. As Soon as the cold metal pen touched my anus I was rock hard. I shoved it in without lube and enjoyed the first five minutes.

2. Toothpaste bottle: I decided to use some lube for that one since the end is quite pointy. It hurted a little bit to get it in but went well afterwards.

3. Vibrator: I continued with a vibrator. Since my ass was lubed up already I had no problems to get it in. I had to go slowly in the first 2 minutes to get my ass used to the width. As time passed by I went deeper and faster. Couldn't wait for the next bigger one.

4. Plug: as my hole was pretty stretched already I went all in immediately. Shoved it completely in and out for the whole 5 minutes.

5. Double dildo: the width is only slightly more then the plug, so I tried to focus on getting it in as deep as possible. I tried to get it in deeper and deeper every time I shoved it in. I reached almost 15'' in the end.

I enjoyed this very much.

7/10 from me.

If wished I might take pics next time instead of a report...

Last edited by frokx; 06-27-2014 at 02:51 PM.
frokx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:19 PM   #39
lkkrdingos022

I tried the anal exclusive

My first item was a pen as well. It went easy and the fucking felt nice. This first 5 minutes were easy but it would become more diffucult.
The next item was my buttplug. It went in with a bit of lube and I fucked my ass for a bit longer than 5 minutes I guess, it felt really good!
The third item was an electrical toothbrush, I really like this because it can vibrate as hell. It went in and I fucked my ass. It felt really good and I becamse really horney and wanted to cum.
The fourth item was a deodorant can, it was difficult to get in but eventually I was fucking myself with it. Now my precum was dripping on the floor and I prepared my last item.
THe last item was a cucumber covered by a condom. It felt like my ass was going to rip open but in a good way. I fucked myself with it and I came due to the stimulation.
Damn this was a nice dare.
8,5/10

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #40
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I would like to buy the Squire Rank leaving me at 10 DiCC and I would like to use another one of my free cards for another dare.

Humiliation Corner
This product is meant to humiliate you. You are to masturbate and then shamefully slap your own genitalia. After this is done, go to a corner and edge 3 times. After each edge, you are to give yourself 5 spanks to the ass saying the words, "I shouldn't have came."

---

---
Old 06-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #41
Ransom6626

Alright!

After yesterday:

frokx is up to 17 DiCC

lkkrdingos022 is up to 17 DiCC

and PlagueBringer is at 14 DiCC, and is now Squire PlagueBringer, Founder of the Trading Post.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:33 AM   #42
Slavecassie

Default Humiliation

I tried the humiliation corner. Normally I enjoy humiliation but that just I did t excite me as much as other dares did. I did it late in the night cause I have kids, and it really hurt which I guess I kinda liked but I really wasnt humiliated it was just me masturbating

I guess I'd give this a 3.5 out of 10
Slut owned by trainer4u
Slavecassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:46 AM   #43
SageLeech
Longtime User

Default Joining?

I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer. Let the fun begin.
To get right into things I will spend 5 DiCC to post a dare.
Self Spanking
Choose an implement (wooden spoons or hairbrushes work well)
Stand with your back to a mirror and bare your butt.
Give each cheek 5 gentle swats to get a feel for it.
Now for the fun. Give each cheek 10 swats, then rest for 1-3 minutes without rubbing.
Increase the number of swats by 10 and repeat. I will put a chart in for ease of use. If you want added fun make it a competition to see who can progress the highest. Just remember you will get a nice reminder every time you sit of the next couple days.
Round Swats
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40 This is 100 swats the dare ends here but continue if you wish.
5. 50
6. 60
7. 70
8. 80
9. 90
10. 100 This is 550 swats continue at your own risk.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches

Last edited by SageLeech; 06-29-2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Clarification.
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 03:50 AM   #44
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

These are two seperate reports FYI

Also, quick question, since I am Founder and Producer/Consumer, does that mean I get 2 of those free report things for consumer and 2 free producer things or 1 of each, or 2 of what I pick (either 2 of producer, consumer, or 1 from each, as of what I decide)?

Quote:

Anal Exclusive!
I will NOT (as Founder) be using the consumer report pass.

So in order I shall show you what I got.

From smallest to biggest.

1. Pen. It was the smallest.
2. Mechanical Pencil. Pretty big for what it is. (It was one of those thick ones)
3. Handy Lines Permanent Marker. That is thick!
4. Art Studio Classic Marker. Really think marker..
5. Lacrosse stick handle.

I was thinking, oh great.

I slowly started to fuck myself with the pen. I used no lube what so ever. After thirty seconds, it got intense. I was already was able to cum. I felt like blowing up. I held it in and continued. At the 2 minute mark, I was beginning to moan and groan. I loved anal. About 3 minutes in I hit my G-Spot. I was in heaven. At 5 minutes I was happy to release the pen and go on to the next one without cumming yet. I wanted to earn the right to cum.

Next I went on to the mechanical pencil. It was rough, very rough. What made it worst was the speed I was going at. In, out, deep, shallow, fast, slow. I tried to pump up my experience. I was panting once at five. I disliked that mechanical pencil. I could not find my G-Spot using it.

Then I went on to the Handy Line Marker. Suddenly displeased by sitting up a little more doing it, but I could not go back down without stopping, I continued on tired.

Proceeding on to the Art Marker, right away it found my G-Spot like I found it. I wanted to cum badly but got to the end. Nothing big with the marker.

Finally, the Lacrosse stick... This was scary. I slowly brought it to my anus. I got comfortable. Slowly in, stretching my anus, I felt pain. I kept going, not to stop now. After about five minutes, I got it in, oh, the fucking hurt. How I wish I picked something else. I fucked my self like I was a slut. I went as fast as possible, screams were let out, whimpers, pleads, and even moans. The five minutes went by as fast as a snail moving a mile. I was in pain and in tears. It lend me to taking it out.

I then cummed, feeling satisfied.

This was great but should have had more detail. Six out of ten for me.

Quote:
I would like to buy the Squire Rank leaving me at 10 DiCC and I would like to use another one of my free cards for another dare.

Humiliation Corner
This product is meant to humiliate you. You are to masturbate and then shamefully slap your own genitalia. After this is done, go to a corner and edge 3 times. After each edge, you are to give yourself 5 spanks to the ass saying the words, "I shouldn't have came."

I got comfortable and start to masturbate. When I felt like I was ready, I slapped really hard to my genitalia. I let out a small squeal and proceeded to the corner.

As I headed to the corner, slowly, I stepped on a thumbtack. I bent down and pulled it out and continued.

Uncomfortable there, I started to edge. My first edge was terribly long. I finished up as barely anything seem to happen. I was immune to edging.

I went to spank myself. One hard slap to the center of my ass, I screamed out, "I shouldn't have came!" Surely I started out strong. And I was going to end strong. I slapped again before thinking. And a quieter yell this time, I did it again, "I shouldn't have came." Continuing on to the next few spanks. I did the same thing as before.

I repeated the same thing until everything was over. I went back to my laptop to report it here, with a red cherry bum and pain covering my ass like it was a smeared jelly. Surely it hurts to sit.

It was an okay dare. But it could use improving, I really disliked this dare. I would give it a three out of ten.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #45
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer. Let the fun begin.
To get right into things I will spend 5 DiCC to post a dare.
Self Spanking
Choose an implement (wooden spoons or hairbrushes work well)
Stand with your back to a mirror and bare your butt.
Give each cheek 5 gentle swats to get a feel for it.
Now for the fun. Give each cheek 10 swats, then rest for 1-3 minutes without rubbing.
Increase the number of swats by 10 and repeat. I will put a chart in for ease of use. If you want added fun make it a competition to see who can progress the highest. Just remember you will get a nice reminder every time you sit of the next couple days.
Round Swats
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40 This is 100 swats the dare ends here but continue if you wish.
5. 50
6. 60
7. 70
8. 80
9. 90
10. 100 This is 550 swats continue at your own risk.

I went into my bathroom locking it, even though I live alone. I slowly went searching for my wooden hairbrush in the closet. As soon as I saw it, I quickly grabbed it getting ready for the dare. I positioned my back to the mirror.

I began to give my left cheek a gentle swat. Then the right. I did this until each cheek had felt five. I thought this was going to be an easy dare.

I began the first round quite cruel and strong. It went by fast too, as I did it quickly. I already had shed a tear. I took my first break for a minute. I need to get this over with.

Next round, twenty hard slaps, picking up speed this time. I whimpered quietly. This time I took about a minute and a half break.

The following round was a little bit more softer. My arm was getting tired.

The fourth round was the second strongest round. I cried and shed a few tears as it hurt. Even after I did the humiliation dare.

I went on for eleven rounds. I was out, that was six hundred, sixty spanks. I was surprised I got far. I hate spankings.

By far, I think this dare was terrible. It needs much work. I, one to hate spankings and barely able to stand them, able to go hard on myself to bawl my eyes out and get to the eleven round is unreasonable.

I rate this product a one out of ten.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk