Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #31
DarkestBliss

I think this girl needs some more attention, so 10 spanks to each ass cheek, 10 spanks to your clit and 10 shanks to each of your inner thighs.
DarkestBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #32
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

All 50 on the inner thighs:25 on each one, legs wide apart, and right at the very top of them next to the crotch.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 06:19 PM   #33
sharin

Ah, it's not so much today, thank you all for being so kind to me!
I had to do 300 spanks in total for tonight.

Clit: 50 (wooden spoon) + 10 (hand) ....Why so many with a spoon *cries*...It stings like hell. I did them quickly, clenching my teeth, to get it over with, but had to take a break halfway.
Nipples: 50 (rubber band snaps) ....Ouch, I had to clench my teeth the whole time and winced and my eyes became teary. It took me a while to do the whole set of 50, because every single one hurt so much, I had to take short breaks before continuing with the next one. My nipples still burn slightly from the abuse. For the most part they feel numb now, though.
Inner Thigh: 70 (hand) ....Easy! I don't know what it's about my inner thighs, but they are pretty tough. I was a bit scared of the specific instructions for the 50 spanks next to my crotch, but it wasn't so bad. I had worse pain and burns from muscle fatigue during and after my workouts.
Sit Spot/Ass Cheek: 120 (hand) ...Yeah, still pretty humiliating, but not so many today, so I was fine.
sharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 06:25 PM   #34
sharin

As a punishment for using the toilet today without permission, my master told me to ask you guys to be harsher with me
Old 01-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #35
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Spread your pussy, then hit 50 times with a leather belt.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:31 AM   #36
ewitch
Distinguished Member

You should be punished on the part of the body that misbehaved. If I could give you enough it would be enough to your sit spots so you couldn't sit down - but as I am limited to 50 - put tobasco sauce on your clit, edge, top up the sauce, do 50 rubber band snaps, top up the sauce again and edge again. Do not stop or slow in the middle it is punishment after all.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:49 AM   #37
Victoria85
getDare Devil

You get 50 from me, 25 with a wooden spoon on each tit.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #38
sharin

Even with so few submissions, tonight was pretty horrible...
I had to do 150 spanks in total.

Pussy: 50 (spread, leather belt) ....Wow, that smarted, I was glad it was only the 50.
Breasts: 50 (wooden spoon) ....Ouch, the spoon gets me every time, my poor tits. Again, I'm glad for the low number.
Clit: 50 (tobasco sauce + edge + sauce + band snaps + sauce + edge, no stopping or slowing down) ....You are truly evil, mister. I did this last, since it already sounded like the worst. I don't have any tabasco sauce, but I had some sriracha sauce instead. I've never used hot sauce on me before, so you get a nice description of my first experience with it. I put some sauce in a small bowl, dipped my finger in and started to rub my clit with it. At first, nothing happened and I was a bit relieved, but I wondered about a delayed response and I didn't have to wait too long for that to actually happen. It burned like hell and got worse with time. It was pretty impossible to edge, I was taking deep breaths to cope with the burning pain and I had to try for a long time to get to something resembling an edge. To have to apply a new portion of sauce nearly killed me. I thought, I might at least not feel the rubber band snaps as well as without all this burning pain, but they still stinged horribly. As requested I did not stop or slow down at all. It was pretty hard not to stop and take a break, but since the burning never stopped, I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible anyway. After I was done with the snaps, I applied some new sauce and tried to edge again. It was horrible, frustrating and oh so painful. I asked my master for permission to wash myself immediately after. It didn't help much, and it stilled burned badly as I was starting to write this report. It's better by now, though, thankfully.

Thank you guys for this punishment, I feel properly chastised now.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM   #39
sharin

No spanking for tonight, thank you very much! My master told me to make a post asking for some more attention, though, so here I go...
Old 01-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #40
Postevak

30 pussy spanks with your hand while holding a glute bridge. If you move your pelvis down during the spank, it doesn't count.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #41
wingman78
Longtime User

25 to your asshole and 25 to your clit, each with a wooden spoon. You can lower this to 15 each if you coat both your asshold and clit in toothpaste before the spanking.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #42
sharin

Ah and here I was hoping for another peaceful night...
I had to do 80 spanks tonight, not too bad.

Pussy: 30 (hand, holding a glute bridge) ....Easy! Thank you for the late workout!
Asshole & Clit: 25 each (wooden spoon) ....I had the option to reduce the number of spanks by applying toothpaste...but no thanks! ..ouch, maybe I should have thought it over. But since there weren't so many spanks tonight....

Thankfully, the interest in my spanking seems to have plunged. My master allowed me to close this thread. Thank you for everyone who added to my turmoil and welcomed the New Year with me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
new years, new year’s eve, spanks