Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2017, 06:02 AM   #31
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

You must have an orgasm loud before you can leave each train station. Also on the train keep something in your lap to help hide your hand that you'll have down your shorts or pants. You must edge ten times before the ride is over. This is to be done on the way there and back. While walking around in the city wear a crotch rope with a knot over your clit every other day
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:17 AM   #32
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Will the weather cooperate that your trip to the city
Can involve ONLY a t-shirt dress and boots?
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:47 AM   #33
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Will the weather cooperate that your trip to the city
Can involve ONLY a t-shirt dress and boots?
I don't own any boots, and I don't wear tshirt dresses without leggings/tights. Sorry

My likes: Diapers, Pain (to an extent, nipples mainly), Humiliation, Exposure, Denial, Rules, Semi public (no direct interaction with the public), Bladder control, Edging, Masturbation.

Limits: Blood, Face, Full Public, Family/Friends, Involving strangers in dares. (More to come, just need to figure out what my "limits" are.)

Tumblr: https://anotherhappywhore.tumblr.com/
awetandmessygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:51 AM   #34
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
You must have an orgasm loud before you can leave each train station. Also on the train keep something in your lap to help hide your hand that you'll have down your shorts or pants. You must edge ten times before the ride is over. This is to be done on the way there and back. While walking around in the city wear a crotch rope with a knot over your clit every other day
I'm not sure about the orgasm part (first part) as there's not really and secluded spots, which means everything would be "full public" which isn't what i want to do.

As for the hands down my pants, i'm fine with this as long as nobody would be sat next to me.

I can't do the crotch rope part as i don't own any rope. If you want to change the dare or reword it with what i have said so i know what i need to do that would be great x

My likes: Diapers, Pain (to an extent, nipples mainly), Humiliation, Exposure, Denial, Rules, Semi public (no direct interaction with the public), Bladder control, Edging, Masturbation.

Limits: Blood, Face, Full Public, Family/Friends, Involving strangers in dares. (More to come, just need to figure out what my "limits" are.)

Old 07-09-2017, 06:55 AM   #35
n19oel

Take two clothespins or clamps, they need to have a good grip onto your nipples. Now add one to each nipple and attach a rope to them so the rope rests on your neck and pulls your nipples up. The goal is to have a constant pull on your nipples so they may get sore over time. You may need some loose clothing or similar to hide the clamps.
If you feel really daring, add a small hidden vibrator in your panties to the game so you are aroused all the time too...
n19oel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:19 AM   #36
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by n19oel View Post
Take two clothespins or clamps, they need to have a good grip onto your nipples. Now add one to each nipple and attach a rope to them so the rope rests on your neck and pulls your nipples up. The goal is to have a constant pull on your nipples so they may get sore over time. You may need some loose clothing or similar to hide the clamps.
If you feel really daring, add a small hidden vibrator in your panties to the game so you are aroused all the time too...
I'm not sure how I could attach rope to them, but I get the general idea of whenever I move my neck, the clothespins will be a little tighter / pulls my nipples. I suppose I could always wear clothespins without the rope, although then they wouldn't be pulled during the time I wear them.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:23 AM   #37
n19oel

Maybe you could use tape to secure the rope? Or create holes in the pins to tie the rope to?
Old 07-09-2017, 07:28 AM   #38
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Maybe you could use tape to secure the rope? Or create holes in the pins to tie the rope to?
The tape wouldn't give a secure fix and would probably need several adjustments.

Here is a pic of a general clothespin: http://imgur.com/a/H0g1F

I once had tiny clothespins (I was meant to order regular sized ones but they came really small, for crafting purposes etc) and I tied some thin clear string around the hole of the spring, that kinda worked. However I doubt the hole would be big enough for rope, and i don't have any string right now.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:33 AM   #39
n19oel

Maybe try once you find fitting string. For now it seems the pins only have to be enough. Wear them and everytime you are out and find a hidden place pull on them a little.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:35 AM   #40
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Maybe try once you find fitting string. For now it seems the pins only have to be enough. Wear them and everytime you are out and find a hidden place pull on them a little.
Okay thank you! x

Old 07-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #41
Guffy

Enter men public toilet,not the busy one. Dress as a man with hat without underwear. Enter the nearest stall to the door. Get naked , put 1 pegs on your toque, 3 on each nipple, 2 down there. Masturbate .unlocked the door when about to cum. 🤘

dislikes >> scat, CBT, blood..

Limits >> full public, scat, illegal, peehole insertion, permanent damage.

kik jackdoors99
Guffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:48 AM   #42
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffy View Post
Enter men public toilet,not the busy one. Dress as a man with hat without underwear. Enter the nearest stall to the door. Get naked , put 1 pegs on your toque, 3 on each nipple, 2 down there. Masturbate .unlocked the door when about to cum. 🤘
I mean I honestly don't know how i could dress as a man when i only own female / feminine clothes. Any other ideas?

Old 07-10-2017, 06:29 AM   #43
Guffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awetandmessygirl View Post
I mean I honestly don't know how i could dress as a man when i only own female / feminine clothes. Any other ideas?
Well T-shirt,jeans hat and mask ? Or just go when the toilet empty. 🤘

dislikes >> scat, CBT, blood..

Limits >> full public, scat, illegal, peehole insertion, permanent damage.

kik jackdoors99
Guffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:22 AM   #44
morafal
Distinguished Member

Wear a top that barely cover you nipples from bottom, so that if you starch your hands above your had your nipples will come out and will be exposed, do the same think with your skirt , make shure she is so short that barely cover your pussy and when you starch your pussy can be seen, every 100 steps try to pick come think from ground with your legs straight , every 250 steps jump 5 times( last one must be the highest as you can and for 30sec you cant touch your cclothes so you can't pull them down. Every 500 steps strach your whole body by rising arms up and doing it really hard about 1min. Try to walk about 1h place is up to you. Of course you can't wear pants and bra , the only think you can wear is skirt , top mentioned early and shoes of your choices. If you are daring enough but vibrator at max lvl inside your pussy and keep it in whole time, you cant wash pussy juice until cmback home. Will glad to have full report and detail about every think. ( if photo is not your limit I would love too see what you wear to do this dare)
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:53 AM   #45
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Go out with no underwear on and pee yourself
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk