Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #31
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl View Post
Nah, you're just the nut case.
My sig was just clarification over my avatar because for someone reason some people think I'm a girl and it's annoying
Old 10-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #32
batgirl

I'll think of you as a girl then. I don't like demons, not even pseudo-demons.

Last edited by batgirl; 10-03-2011 at 04:36 PM.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #33
Agirlyslave
Account Banned

I'm l so I'd just slap a bikini on you and
Put you in a hanging wedgie
Old 10-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #34
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agirlyslave View Post
I'm l so I'd just slap a bikini on you
a slightly unintelligible fantasy!

not a first, but a first here! at least you're no demon.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #35
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male Thor don't use only his hammer to 'bang' people

Quote:
Thor's hammer, like many mythical entities, has a name - Mjollnir. I wonder if the mighty god of thunder ever sniffed ladies' underwear? A lot of people here seem focused on derrieres :-D

But everyone's allowed their own fantasy.
Batgirl, Thor is a MALE! After all, he also have a dick! Do you think he always stick only his Hammer? He uses his dick when it comes to the right person

Yes. Lot of males like butt sex because it feels kinky and it's kind of a prohibited sex (Many females won't allow men to do that). Generally, people want to try out prohibited naughty things
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #36
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post

Batgirl, Thor is a MALE! After all, he also have a dick! Do you think he always stick only his Hammer? He uses his dick when it comes to the right person

Yes. Lot of males like butt sex because it feels kinky and it's kind of a prohibited sex (Many females won't allow men to do that). Generally, people want to try out prohibited naughty things
I don't know as I like doing anything sexual because it's kinky, though I might have certain things I like in spite of them being considered kinky.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 AM   #37
Biologyfan

I would like to get to know you. First have a drink in a bar, than to a restaurant for a jummy meal with lots of chit chat. And to finish it a fun movie with some more drinks after that.
Biologyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #38
batgirl

Biologyfan, actually compared to most responses, that's very sweet. Getting me drunk seems to be one of the goals :-D (and I'm not totally against that, except in it's potential risk) but a nice preliminary meal, a date, in fact, is a much more reflective, and probably productive, approach. After the preliminaries, what would the main event entail??
Old 10-06-2011, 02:39 PM   #39
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

I would:

1. Watch while you undress yourself
2. Get you to display your naked body for me.
3. get you to show me how you masturbate
4. When you are ready to cum. I would not let you cum.
5 tie you up so you can't move.
6 tease you and keep you on the edge until you tell me all your dirty fantasis telling you that you can cum after you tell me all of them
7 dont let you cum since I forgot to specify how soon afterwards you could cum - and its not today.
8. enjoy your scream of frustration.

8 think about your fantasies and decide which of them I myself would like to do and which changes I would like to do to when I do them to you...

9 Have fun!
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #40
batgirl

DOM6BDSM, some of that I would find intriguing, some not so much. But I agree that the anticipatory element is most erotic. The problem I see is that too much stimulation without release leads to overstimulation with is sort of anti-erotic to me.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #41
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
DOM6BDSM, some of that I would find intriguing, some not so much. But I agree that the anticipatory element is most erotic. The problem I see is that too much stimulation without release leads to overstimulation with is sort of anti-erotic to me.
Yes, a woman's arousal seems to be that way. Of course it all starts with a bit of romance, but I mean once it gets in the bedroom (or, uh, wherever it happens).

I would give you little things you want, little touches, just enough to tantalize you and build you up. You would want more, you would want to cum faster, but I would control your pace. I would wait until your eyes told me you desperately wanted more, then would give you more than you were expecting. Once you were almost there, I'd demand that you give yourself up to me first, that you beg me to posses you. Once you had offered up your body and your raw emotion, then I would let you release. I would show my gratitude by filling you with my warmth, letting you know that you have been a perfect participant, that you are the perfect fulfillment of a man's desire.

That sound good?

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #42
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Pathetic View Post
Yes, a woman's arousal seems to be that way. Of course it all starts with a bit of romance, but I mean once it gets in the bedroom (or, uh, wherever it happens).

I would give you little things you want, little touches, just enough to tantalize you and build you up. You would want more, you would want to cum faster, but I would control your pace. I would wait until your eyes told me you desperately wanted more, then would give you more than you were expecting. Once you were almost there, I'd demand that you give yourself up to me first, that you beg me to posses you. Once you had offered up your body and your raw emotion, then I would let you release. I would show my gratitude by filling you with my warmth, letting you know that you have been a perfect participant, that you are the perfect fulfillment of a man's desire.

That sound good?
That sounds very hot. I hope you're up for it. In my experience when a guy wants to control my plateaus of pleasure, it doesn't always go as planned. What happens is that it takes a little while to build up to a certain level and if that level isn't, not just sustained, but augmented, the level precipitates - goes downhill - and going back up often takes longer than the original ride, if it goes back up at all. I think more of the anticipatory part as a preliminary in which there is no direct stimulation, but either implied or circumlocutory stimulation - masturbating my mind more than my body. Then I'm ready for more direct, even forceful stimuli.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #43
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That sounds very hot. I hope you're up for it. In my experience when a guy wants to control my plateaus of pleasure, it doesn't always go as planned. What happens is that it takes a little while to build up to a certain level and if that level isn't, not just sustained, but augmented, the level precipitates - goes downhill - and going back up often takes longer than the original ride, if it goes back up at all. I think more of the anticipatory part as a preliminary in which there is no direct stimulation, but either implied or circumlocutory stimulation - masturbating my mind more than my body. Then I'm ready for more direct, even forceful stimuli.
There's a certain complexity of interaction that can't be conveyed except in person. Of course to excite you with every word, and to have a very like way of communicating between each other would be ideal.

In the original post you asked us what we'd like the most. My answer, in short, is a perfect evening followed by perfect sex. I can't say weather we'd have the right level of physical chemistry for that, but I would want it.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #44
Biologyfan

Quote:
Biologyfan, actually compared to most responses, that's very sweet. Getting me drunk seems to be one of the goals :-D (and I'm not totally against that, except in it's potential risk) but a nice preliminary meal, a date, in fact, is a much more reflective, and probably productive, approach. After the preliminaries, what would the main event entail??
I think just to get to know each other better. When both drunk you tell each other also more and if things happen they happen or if you cant drive home anymore i have a spare bed or my bed is kingsize lol. But mostley just get to know each other and be friends.
Biologyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #45
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biologyfan View Post
I think just to get to know each other better. When both drunk you tell each other also more and if things happen they happen or if you cant drive home anymore i have a spare bed or my bed is kingsize lol. But mostley just get to know each other and be friends.
I have absolutely nothing against getting a little tipsy with a friend, guy or girl. IT usually leads to a lot of laughing, hugging and openness. With a guy, it can lead to heightened passion too. But I agree that you learn a lot you may not otherwise know about that person. Good thoughts. Thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk