Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2021, 12:18 PM   #31
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Light a candle, rub your clit hard for two minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard ten times.
Next, thirty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of twenty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times.
Repeat twice
rub your clit hard for four minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard twenty times.

Next, sixty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. Take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of forty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times, reheat the spoon and ten more.

you can work out the third time round.
Very intense, tough one; I lit the candle and rubbed my clit for two minutes , and then spanked my clit hard ten times, which all made it nice and swollen. I didn't know what elastic you were referring to specifically, but I got a rubber band and snapped it onto my clit thirty times. I heated up the spoon until it was on the hot side of warm and pressed it into my clit, and then squeezed my clit hard with tweezers for twenty seconds before spanking my clit ten times with the reheated, hotter spoon. Then of course I repeated everything twice.

The second round was the same, just everything doubled, and I repeated all of it four more times (since everything was doubled, I figured repetition would be as well).

The third round was the hardest since it was the longest--everything doubled from the second round while my clit was already hurting from everything it already had taken; repeating it eight times was difficult, but I managed.

Thank you for the challenge!

Likes and Limits are right here

Here's a list of toys and tools at my disposal; the list is a work in progress and may not include everything I have. Feel free to ask.

PM me dares--the details are here!

And you can also participate in my orgasm denial challenge here (ends 7/22)

Control whether I get to eat or not (ends 7/24)
WillaWilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 12:20 PM   #32
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWilds View Post
Very intense, tough one; I lit the candle and rubbed my clit for two minutes , and then spanked my clit hard ten times, which all made it nice and swollen. I didn't know what elastic you were referring to specifically, but I got a rubber band and snapped it onto my clit thirty times. I heated up the spoon until it was on the hot side of warm and pressed it into my clit, and then squeezed my clit hard with tweezers for twenty seconds before spanking my clit ten times with the reheated, hotter spoon. Then of course I repeated everything twice.

The second round was the same, just everything doubled, and I repeated all of it four more times (since everything was doubled, I figured repetition would be as well).

The third round was the hardest since it was the longest--everything doubled from the second round while my clit was already hurting from everything it already had taken; repeating it eight times was difficult, but I managed.

Thank you for the challenge!

Welcome, hope you enjoyed
It was a intense one I know that

I forgot to add blindfolds
My bad

Any more extreme task like this?
If you want
Old 07-16-2021, 12:48 PM   #33
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Welcome, hope you enjoyed
It was a intense one I know that

I forgot to add blindfolds
My bad

Any more extreme task like this?
If you want
Sure, hit me with another task, you don't need to ask

Here's a list of toys and tools at my disposal; the list is a work in progress and may not include everything I have. Feel free to ask.

Old 07-16-2021, 06:10 PM   #34
WillaWilds

I just got my first permission to go to the bathroom; I was about to burst. I still have two passes to go for the next 17 hours.

Old 07-16-2021, 10:00 PM   #35
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

This one should be simple, very painful but its in your examples.

I want you to pierce your clit with a needle and squeeze it with pliers with the needle still in for 30 seconds (not too hard, its going to hurt anyway)

Let me know if this is too much for you, I could never imagine needle play on myself and am actually kinda phobic of them .

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 10:07 PM   #36
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
This one should be simple, very painful but its in your examples.

I want you to pierce your clit with a needle and squeeze it with pliers with the needle still in for 30 seconds (not too hard, its going to hurt anyway)

Let me know if this is too much for you, I could never imagine needle play on myself and am actually kinda phobic of them .
No need to worry; I handled it

It obviously hurt sticking the needle in, but the post painful part was squeezing down with the pliers, at medium strength as you requested. It bent the needle a little bit, making it a little difficult to pull out, but I managed.

Thank you for the task!

The following user says Thank You to WillaWilds for this post:
Old 07-16-2021, 10:57 PM   #37
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Clamp your pussy lips with 3 clothes pins each and tape them to your thighs, this will clear the path for the next part. Now light candles and let the hot wax build. While the wax is building up spank your clit with a ruler for 5 minutes rapidly. Now time to apply the wax, drip the hot wax directly on your tortured clit and let it build keep dripping for another 5 minutes. Report back with results
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 11:23 PM   #38
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
Clamp your pussy lips with 3 clothes pins each and tape them to your thighs, this will clear the path for the next part. Now light candles and let the hot wax build. While the wax is building up spank your clit with a ruler for 5 minutes rapidly. Now time to apply the wax, drip the hot wax directly on your tortured clit and let it build keep dripping for another 5 minutes. Report back with results
I don't actually have clothes pins, so I used binder clips and secured them to my thighs to keep my pussy open. I spanked my clit with a ruler for the full five minutes while the candles melted. Once the wax was melted, I slowly dribbled it onto my clit.

I did take some liberties to remove the wax when too much had built up on my clit by pausing the timer and beating it off with the ruler; if I hadn't, I wouldn't feel the fresh wax through the build up. This made it much more painful, and my clit with a very sore and red after.

Thank you for the task!

Old 07-16-2021, 11:30 PM   #39
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Put as much aligator clamps as you can fit onto your clit, clithood and pussy.
Now using your coarse rope tie yourself a rope panty as tight as you can, get dressed in workout clothes and go for a run.
After the run remove the rope panty, take a wooden spoon and start hitting your pussy as hard as you can until all aligator clamps gave been swatted off your pussy.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 11:38 PM   #40
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWilds View Post
I don't actually have clothes pins, so I used binder clips and secured them to my thighs to keep my pussy open. I spanked my clit with a ruler for the full five minutes while the candles melted. Once the wax was melted, I slowly dribbled it onto my clit.

I did take some liberties to remove the wax when too much had built up on my clit by pausing the timer and beating it off with the ruler; if I hadn't, I wouldn't feel the fresh wax through the build up. This made it much more painful, and my clit with a very sore and red after.

Thank you for the task!
Well done, I am also a sadist and masochist so I love pain and sometimes I need it to orgasm. I like the beating off the wax addition. I wish you could video it.

I will come up with a new one soon
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 11:48 PM   #41
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Put as much aligator clamps as you can fit onto your clit, clithood and pussy.
Now using your coarse rope tie yourself a rope panty as tight as you can, get dressed in workout clothes and go for a run.
After the run remove the rope panty, take a wooden spoon and start hitting your pussy as hard as you can until all aligator clamps gave been swatted off your pussy.
Done!

I put as many alligator clamps as I could fit all over my pussy before tying the rope as tight as I could around my crotch.

I did a mile run before coming back and taking off the rope, and smacking the alligator clamps off as hard as I could; it was very difficult, as the clamps are very tight and have a lot of grip.

Thank you for the task!

Old 07-16-2021, 11:50 PM   #42
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
Well done, I am also a sadist and masochist so I love pain and sometimes I need it to orgasm. I like the beating off the wax addition. I wish you could video it.

I will come up with a new one soon
I don't need pain to cum, but I know my clit deserves pain instead of pleasure.

I look forward to the next task

Old 07-17-2021, 10:30 AM   #43
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_sc...edicament.html

For a hour
This should be fun with electric play
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:47 PM   #44
WillaWilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_sc...edicament.html

For a hour
This should be fun with electric play
Done!

Keeping balance was pretty hard and tiring; and when I was being shocked, mostly on my tits and pussy, I had no real leeway to get away from it even though I'd reflexively try to.

Thanks for the task!

Old 07-18-2021, 12:24 AM   #45
trenho
getDare Devil

Hey, can you find a way to make a wooden horse? Maybe with a broom stick or something similar

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial, pain (pussy), pain slut, stress relief, torture me