Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #31
Joker50
Distinguished Member

you will need some cling film or a belt, a hair brush, a couple of clothes pegs and a candle or tea lights... start by warming up your nipples and clit gently over a candle or something similar... then take an ice block and cool them down.. repeat five times.... take hair brush and brush nipples twenty times and clit twenty five times... make all glow again and head for shower... place shower head against your clit and bind in place with cling film, put clothes pegs on your nipples and then using the hairbrush handle bring your self to edge five times... you may cum on six.
PM pic of before and after full frontal minus face pic or send to me via kink talk i will pm you name on there.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #32
rumamed

Attach the string to the laundry pins. Attach the string in the shower so they can pinch the nipples. Take the condom and put it on the shower hose. Put him on the pussy and start slowly pumping the water. Do not let him slip out! When you're full of it, start masturbating and use toothpaste on clitoris. When you are on edge, make one step back so the pegs snap out of the nipples. Then you can have an orgasm.
Make picture and report me. Kik, skype or PM )

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 19 female, dare me, picture proof, shower, shower dare