Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-16-2023, 12:20 PM   #31
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
At least once per day of your stay, you will go fill your ice bucket wearing only a short skirt and button -up shirt. Only one button is allowed to be done. Nothing on your feet, no underwear.

As for prep, I think adding hypnosis would be a good idea. I'll PM about that so we can talk about what you should do.
okay! This will be added to the list too! I can't edit my first post anymore it seems so I'll add a complete list the day of in this thread! Off to my PMs!
pocketfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 01:36 PM   #32
pocketfae

PM dare: I'll be wearing pigtails the entire trip so I look more like the pet toy I am! Must spend 10 minutes with tail plug in, face down ass up facing the door unlocked and quietly whimpering.
Old 01-16-2023, 01:55 PM   #33
wolf82
Prodigy

At hotel: Timeout of 20 minutes in a corner, on your knees, facing the wall, gag in, clamps with all weights on

At hotel and before hotel, spend 10 mins practicing to insert the two plugs that you note are wider and more difficult to take

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 02:11 PM   #34
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
At hotel: Timeout of 20 minutes in a corner, on your knees, facing the wall, gag in, clamps with all weights on

At hotel and before hotel, spend 10 mins practicing to insert the two plugs that you note are wider and more difficult to take
Thank you!!! I have a word document open to keep adding these tasks to do I don't forget! I'll be able to practice my bigger insertions in an hour!! I'll report back how day one goes!
Thank you for the hotel time out <3
Old 01-16-2023, 03:33 PM   #35
pocketfae

Quote:

First 10 minutes complete! I didn't have a lot of privacy today so I did this one in my bathroom. I took a thick chock shaped plug to start today with. It had a suction cup on the bottom so I put that in my toilet lid, lubed it up, and got to work. It was painful at first. I thought they'd no way I can do this in 10 minutes. I worked hard though. Fucking myself in the ass using the tip for several minutes until to my suprise after a few more tries I was able to push down all the way to the base of the plug! I guess all my hard work yesterday paid off! I still had 4 minutes to go so I started playing with myself. I didn't mean to but I came after 1 minute and again a minute later! With 2 minutes left I figured I might as well try for a third but no luck. I had to stop before I reached it. I think I might use this plug while doing my exercise tonight...
The following user says Thank You to pocketfae for this post:
Old 01-16-2023, 03:54 PM   #36
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfae View Post
I had to stop before I reached it.
Ha, I almost picked 15 mins! Certainly did not expect this much success on the first attempt! Good for you and great report

Old 01-16-2023, 04:06 PM   #37
pocketfae

Quote:
Ha, I almost picked 15 mins! Certainly did not expect this much success on the first attempt! Good for you and great report
I'm going to use this one again tomorrow but the last 3 days I'm going to use the 3 tiered one and see how far I can get! I
Old 01-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #38
wolf82
Prodigy

Regarding the ice, I don’t see anything about what to do with the ice after you acquire it.

Going back to your room, stripping nude and letting the cubes melt across your whole body while you lay down sounds like a good use for them. Make sure to get a cube in your ass and however many you can in your pussy too.

Old 01-16-2023, 04:28 PM   #39
pocketfae

Quote:
Regarding the ice, I don’t see anything about what to do with the ice after you acquire it.

Going back to your room, stripping nude and letting the cubes melt across your whole body while you lay down sounds like a good use for them. Make sure to get a cube in your ass and however many you can in your pussy too.
Thank you!! I'll do this in the tub at the hotel!
Old 01-17-2023, 03:09 AM   #40
Matt262

First time posting here and its a challenging one… So no need to complete it ��

My dare is for you to work your way up the plugs. Try to get as far as possible inside of 1h. You may use any help you can think of ^^

I hope this doesn’t go against your Limits, but if it does obviously don’t do it.

Otherwise this could be fun https://www.faproulette.co/44915/very-risky-hotel/

-Matt

Last edited by Matt262; 01-17-2023 at 06:35 AM.
Matt262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 06:49 AM   #41
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt262 View Post
First time posting here and its a challenging one… So no need to complete it ��

My dare is for you to work your way up the plugs. Try to get as far as possible inside of 1h. You may use any help you can think of ^^

I hope this doesn’t go against your Limits, but if it does obviously don’t do it.

Otherwise this could be fun https://www.faproulette.co/44915/very-risky-hotel/

-Matt
The roulette is a little tooooo risky for me! I will work for an hour to see how much I can stretch my ass to accommodate my toys though!
Old 01-17-2023, 07:41 AM   #42
Matt262

If you accept multiple dares from one person here is another one - Same with the plug but with your dildos this time ^^ but while doing that go on omegle under a specific tag into video chat - feel free to hide your identity ofc. But show off to those interested. If omegle is too much for you edge the whole time instead and at the end do some overstimulation for at least 2 minutes using your wand vibrator. Feel free to increase the time though
Matt262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 09:17 AM   #43
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt262 View Post
If you accept multiple dares from one person here is another one - Same with the plug but with your dildos this time ^^ but while doing that go on omegle under a specific tag into video chat - feel free to hide your identity ofc. But show off to those interested. If omegle is too much for you edge the whole time instead and at the end do some overstimulation for at least 2 minutes using your wand vibrator. Feel free to increase the time though
Okay 1 hour trying to get as much dildo in my pussy as possible added to the list! I will see how brave I'm feeling when the time comes
Old 01-17-2023, 10:43 AM   #44
pocketfae

Workout complete! I realized immediately my plug was not the right shape for exercise and had to grab some rope to secure it in real good. Much better 😳 workout started out with a lot of big feeling. Jumping jacks seem to be the one that gets me every time🫣since I didn't have a dildo in a well the crotch rope was stimulating my clit as I jump. My legs were already really shaky from yesterday's workout. I've been going really hard on the lower body exercises since I was asked to get my butt as nice as possible before my little outing. But i worked hard the whole time. Every time I had to get up or lay down the rope pulled the plug in snug. Then there were the stretches at the end😫the stretch where you stand up, spred your legs, and clasp your hands behind your back then bend over... then!!! We did like 3 stretches in child's pose which pulled sooooooo much. That was a good workout🥰
Old 01-17-2023, 10:56 AM   #45
pocketfae

Workout complete! I realized immediately my plug was not the right shape for exercise and had to grab some rope to secure it in real good. Much better 😳 workout started out with a lot of big feeling. Jumping jacks seem to be the one that gets me every time🫣since I didn't have a dildo in a well the crotch rope was stimulating my clit as I jump. My legs were already really shaky from yesterday's workout. I've been going really hard on the lower body exercises since I was asked to get my butt as nice as possible before my little outing. But i worked hard the whole time. Every time I had to get up or lay down the rope pulled the plug in snug. Then there were the stretches at the end😫the stretch where you stand up, spred your legs, and clasp your hands behind your back then bend over... then!!! We did like 3 stretches in child's pose which pulled sooooooo much. That was a good workout🥰

Advertisements
Kink Talk