Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #31
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default Qs

Nice thread to read! Some addnl questions...

What excercize dares have you done?

You seem quite happy with your body... What body part do you feel most insecure about and why?

Have you ever considered edging several times before your gym class and then see how you enjoy your class afterwards?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:20 AM   #32
Dark-Pixie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Nice thread to read! Some addnl questions...

What excercize dares have you done?

You seem quite happy with your body... What body part do you feel most insecure about and why?

Have you ever considered edging several times before your gym class and then see how you enjoy your class afterwards?
Nobody's ever given me any exercise dares so I haven't done any yet even though they're in my likes.

I don't really feel insecure about my body. It's mine and I like it. So I guess the thing I feel most insecure about are the dark circles under my eyes, mainly because I have no other answer.

I haven't thought about edging before gym but if my Master wants me to than I will. I think it will be fun but after a few minutes my edges don't bother me at all.

Thanks for the new questions ^_^ <3

Likes: Exercise dares, Study dares, edging, tease and denial, light pain, hypnosis, verbal humiliation, line writing.

Dislikes: Very public, harsh pain, toilet, I prefer to get to know somebody before I show myself on cam.

PM me: "This is the word of the day for a cumdump slut." Along with any word you choose and I'll write it somewhere on my body.
Dark-Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #33
Dark-Pixie

Heart Naughty schoolgirl

I'm sitting my my school library with a 5 inch dildo in my ass and a 6 1/2 inch one in my pussy. No bra or panties on under my dress, only a pair of black tights. Any questions? <3

Likes: Exercise dares, Study dares, edging, tease and denial, light pain, hypnosis, verbal humiliation, line writing.

Dislikes: Very public, harsh pain, toilet, I prefer to get to know somebody before I show myself on cam.

PM me: "This is the word of the day for a cumdump slut." Along with any word you choose and I'll write it somewhere on my body.

Last edited by Dark-Pixie; 10-03-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #34
ciziar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Pixie View Post
I'm sitting my my school library with a 5 inch dildo in my ass and a 6 1/2 inch one in my pussy. No bra or panties on under my dress, only a pair of black tights. Any questions? <3
How many other students are in the library?
ciziar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #35
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Were you ordered to Chose this Toys/Putfit /Location or you wanted to do by yourself ?
Old 10-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #36
Dark-Pixie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
Were you ordered to Chose this Toys/Putfit /Location or you wanted to do by yourself ?
My Master ordered it but I asked for it. <3

Old 10-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #37
Dark-Pixie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciziar View Post
How many other students are in the library?
I can count about 7, not a lot of people are here on Fridays. <3

Old 10-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #38
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

You asked for it, so it seems you like the tease by the Toys and all the Peoples around not knowing the nauthy Secret.
Still not allowed to touch ?
Old 10-03-2014, 11:27 AM   #39
Dark-Pixie

Quote:
You asked for it, so it seems you like the tease by the Toys and all the Peoples around not knowing the nauthy Secret.
Still not allowed to touch ?
No hands, just sitting and grinding my chair slowly while being stretched and stuffed. <3

Old 10-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #40
Public Property

What's the most degrading, humiliating thing you can imagine doing for your master?

(See, this one's funny because it means giving him the idea : P)

I like! Being controlled. Rules. Orders. Piss. Tease and denial. Predicaments. Online public. Dressing up.

Limits: Offline public. Blood. Anal. Scat. Underage. Time Consuming.

PM Dares

Not on all that often, but I endeavour to catch everything up when I am!
Public Property is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #41
Dark-Pixie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Property View Post
What's the most degrading, humiliating thing you can imagine doing for your master?

(See, this one's funny because it means giving him the idea : P)

Hmmm... I don't really know, I like serving my Master and I trust him a lot so I would do anything he wanted but I can't think of anything too humiliating. I'm never very good with stuff like that because some stuff that's humiliating just sounds fun to me then other stuff I would never want to do. Do you have any suggestions? <3

Old 10-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #42
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

You´re grinding and humping your chair. Is ther already a wet spot visible ?
Old 10-03-2014, 11:50 AM   #43
Dark-Pixie

Heart

Quote:
You´re grinding and humping your chair. Is ther already a wet spot visible ?
I just stood up and sat back down there is a pretty big wet spot, maybe an inch up and across. <3

Last edited by Dark-Pixie; 10-03-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #44
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

I would suggest, you Change the Toys, Pussy to Ass
Old 10-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #45
Dark-Pixie

Quote:
I would suggest, you Change the Toys, Pussy to Ass

Sorry, wouldn't do that. It's unhealthy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask anything, full denial, humiliation, owned, questions