Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 03:22 PM   #31
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Hi, I have a new task.

Wearing your standard clothes, with your pair of panties underneath, drive to a store in a different city, when you get there, buy yourself ONLY a skirt (learnt from last time)
-Optional additions
Make a comment to the sales clerk on how much you like the skirt

and/or

If available put the skirt on in the store (if you do this, ignore the first line of the next part)
------
After that get in your car and drive somewhere hidden and put the skirt on
Then drive home wearing your skirt and panties
Then once you get near home, find somewhere to put the original pants back on OR keep it on until you get inside.
I have to apologize but I was quite busy the last couple of days and slightly sick as well. I already did that dare a few days ago, but just had no time to write the report and it is my aspiration to write a good and detailed report.

I did this dare on a saturday and decided to do it quite early, as I hoped that stores won't be crowded at this time. I put on a pair of jeans and the string I bought some days ago. When I arrived at the chosen store, there were just a few cars in the parking lot and the store was quite empty too. The only other customers (two boys, maybe in their early twenties) looked at some stuff in the mens section and I went directly to the womens section. After a short period of time I found a skirt that seemed to be a good one for this dare. My first plan was to grab it in the same size as the other skirt and buy it without trying it on. But than I thought that this wasn't your intention, when you gave me this dare, and the dressing rooms were close by the skirts and couldn't be seen from the mens section and no clerk was in sight.

So I decided to try it on and went to the dressing rooms quickly. While my heart beat very fast I hurried up to try it on. I was really nervous at this moment, cause there would have been no way to hide what I was trying on, when leaving the stall. So there was the risk to get caught trying it on, if someone appeared in this area. I even had trouble untying my shoes, because of my nervousness, what even made it last longer. But finally I managed to put the skirt on (although no one was standing in front of the curtain this time, I used the "chair trick" again so the skirt couldn't peek out under the curtain) and I had luck cause it fitted well enough. It is a denim skirt with a pinkish color and it is a little bit shorter than my other one. When I tried on the other skirt in the last dare it looked really silly on me. But this skirt looked even sillier and this was definitely the most embarrassing outfit I put on so far. And the feeling of the string under it didn't make it better

Even though I was so nervous, I dared myself to keep it on for a while and I even thought about riskier things like opening the curtain for a short moment. But I wasn't brave enough for that and after a minute or something like that I changed back to my pants and left the dressing room. But I recognized, that I like this kind of humilating situations with the risk of getting caught, but I'm also very afraid of getting caught for real. My hope is that I will get braver over the time and will be able to do more things like that, as it is quite funny and exciting.

Well buying a skirt is something I did before and I wasn't afraid of it, but there still was the addition about making a comment to the sales clerk. The sales girl was a woman in her mid-twenties, quite short and sweet looking and she appealed to be warm-hearted and had a friendly smile and voice. I guess this made it easier for me and I said something like how I like the fabric and that it seems to be of an high quality. We talked a bit about the quality of textiles and agreed that it makes sense to not buy to cheap clothings. After I had paid she said that I could refund it within two weeks if it was the wrong size. So I think she assumed that it was for my girlfried and had no clue I bought it for myself. I answered, that this is great. Afterwards I thought that this girl was so nice, that it would have been a good oportunity to state the skirt was for me.

After leaving the store I drove to a small parking lot near a forest which is used by hikers or joggers. Some cars already stood there, but they were empty and I quickly changed to the skirt (I stayed on the driver's seat and parked a bit away from the others, so I was sure no one would see me, even if someone would come back to his car). Sitting in my car in the skirt and feeling the fabric on my cheeks felt quite awkward. I drove back near to my city and used another lonely parking lot to change back to my clothes (I looked at google maps to find good spots beforehand).

Back at my home I met one of my neighbours in the staircase. We did some small talk (I always have the assumption, that she has a little crush on me) and I was really nervous, cause I was still wearing the string under my pants. Felt so weird talking to someone I know while wearing panties, even though there was no way she could find it out.

Thank you for this dare!

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pantyhimbo for this post:
Old 07-14-2021, 01:37 PM   #32
pantyhimbo

I'm still willing to do dares, if you have one for me.

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Old 08-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #33
pantyhimbo

I received this dare via pm and did it today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16
Before you start, roll a dice and remember the number.

Go to town and go into some public toilets with at minimum a skirt (can be more if you wish). Go into a cubicle and put your girly clothes on. You must sit there wearing it until a number of people enter the toilets equal to the amount you rolled.

After that put your normal clothes back on and you can leave
I rolled a dice and it was a 4. So I drove to a shopping center with one of my skirts in a backpack and headed to the toilet. The whole was center medium crowded and the toilets were empty, when I entered them. In the toilets I went to the first stall and quickly changed to the skirt. I felt quite safe as there was almost no risk to be seen in the skirt, but it was still kinda humiliating and embarrassing.

It didn't take much time for the first one to enter the toilets. It was a guy using the urinals. I was a bit more nervous with him being on the other side of the door, but it still felt really safe. While the first one was peeing, another guy entered the room and went to one of the other stalls. There are 4 stalls in this toilet. Wasn't able to tell which one he used, but it wasn't the one next to mine.

After both of them left I had to wait a few minutes for another guy. And after this guy left I had to wait again for the last one. I got bored while waiting and decided to unlock my door to spice it up a bit and after a few more minutes I even opened it. Thought about leaving the stall for a sec, but I wasn't brave enough for that and finally I heard the front door opening and closed the door of my stall again. The last one wasn't allone, it was a group of 3 guys, probably friends as they were talking to eachother. Before they finished another guy entered and used the stall next to mine.

I changed back to my jeans once all of them wre gone, left the toilets and drove home. I think it was a fun dare, that suited my braveness level quite well and I enjoyed doing it.

Old 01-03-2022, 12:17 PM   #34
pantyhimbo

I'm back and open to do try some dares again

The last time I was here I thought about some kind of a dare game and startet a blog with it. Feel free to have a look at it and make some suggestions how to improve it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk