Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2022, 03:36 PM   #31
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Wear a piece of bondage gear next time you go out: Handcuffs on one wrist or put a gag in and cover it with a mask.

Also noticed there was no opinion on my outfit…though I think it would be fun. You are certainly free to ignore it…just making sure the post was seen.

Maybe, if no one else is home, you should be naked inside at all times.

For a fun game. You cannot change clothes at home. If you want a new outfit on you must take it some where else to change. When you change…strip naked…and edge once before putting on the new outfit.

Enjoy
I apologize that I must have missed your early post. It must have slipped my mind for some reason, but I will make and wear that requested outfit at some point this week and report on it when it is complete.

Do you want me to wear both the handcuffs and gag since I am delayed with your original dare? I'd be more than happy to. If so which gag do you want me to wear and where would you like me to go and for how long? Maybe I can complete this dare with your earlier one if you'd like.

For the rest of today and tomorrow I will remain nude in my house until my family returns. I will also wear the butt plug for 4 hours everyday for the rest of the week. Just put it in before writing this post.

I will incorporate the restriction from changing at home. Does that mean I have to change in a public restroom when I get to my destination?

Also, still looking for more words to write on myself. Thanks.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:03 AM   #32
Caya
getDare Devil

Quick questions on front
do you wonw some loose fitting sport tops like these ?(https://www.amazon.com/Ullnoy-Workou...09B9GW6Z9?th=1) If jes what colours
Waht sort of swimwear do you own. Coulour size and shape please
Last one do you own a houla hoop ring ?

Thanks for answering these questions

and for tasks I think you should try to wear your butplug the whole time your parents are away
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 04:49 AM   #33
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Quick questions on front
do you wonw some loose fitting sport tops like these ?(https://www.amazon.com/Ullnoy-Workou...09B9GW6Z9?th=1) If jes what colours
Waht sort of swimwear do you own. Coulour size and shape please
Last one do you own a houla hoop ring ?

Thanks for answering these questions

and for tasks I think you should try to wear your butplug the whole time your parents are away
I will wear the butt plug all day today then. Just woke up and put it in after reading this.

I do own a few sports tops like that. I have a couple blue ones and a pink one.

I do not have a hoola hoop. I can double check to see if we have one, but not confident we do.

For swimwear I have a few bikinis. One which is a thong style. All fit roughly the same. One is blue, one red, one black, and one white.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:54 AM   #34
Caya
getDare Devil

Are they wide enugth ? The sports tops I mean

and for the bikinis I wonder if you would be willing to go swimming in a public lake with one of them and if you where willing to modify one
Old 06-28-2022, 05:15 AM   #35
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Are they wide enugth ? The sports tops I mean

and for the bikinis I wonder if you would be willing to go swimming in a public lake with one of them and if you where willing to modify one
The sports tops look very similar to your link and the fit is similar to the photos as well.

I don't know of a public lake, but I can go to the beach instead. I can try a modification as well.

Old 06-28-2022, 05:20 AM   #36
Caya
getDare Devil

good there are your new gym tops thatn

beach works aswell

whitch one would you be willign to mod ?
the white one or a special one
Old 06-28-2022, 05:32 AM   #37
MaybeHailey

Quote:
good there are your new gym tops thatn

beach works aswell

whitch one would you be willign to mod ?
the white one or a special one
You can modify the white one.

Am I only allowed to wear those tops at the gym this week? No sports bra underneath right?

Old 06-28-2022, 05:34 AM   #38
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
You can modify the white one.

Am I only allowed to wear those tops at the gym this week? No sports bra underneath right?
cor4rect no sports bra undrneth

can you get the white one and tell me ho thick the inner linig of it is ?
Old 06-28-2022, 05:48 AM   #39
MaybeHailey

Quote:
cor4rect no sports bra undrneth

can you get the white one and tell me ho thick the inner linig of it is ?
That's going to be a lot of side boob shots for everyone. Yikes!

The inner lining isn't thick. I'd probably say about average.

Old 06-28-2022, 05:58 AM   #40
Caya
getDare Devil

they will enjoy it lol

you need a couple of fine scissors
your going to cut out the inner lining on that bikini top and bottom

have fun with your beach visit
Old 06-28-2022, 06:15 AM   #41
MaybeHailey

Quote:
they will enjoy it lol

you need a couple of fine scissors
your going to cut out the inner lining on that bikini top and bottom

have fun with your beach visit
This will be fun. I'll report back once I've gone to the gym and gone to the beach. Not sure when I will go yet. Thanks for the dares though so far.

The following user says Thank You to MaybeHailey for this post:
Old 06-28-2022, 09:50 AM   #42
Caya
getDare Devil

cant wair for those reports
Old 06-28-2022, 04:10 PM   #43
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Some additions.. you have to masturbate naked on the bed of the persons room you are in, panties or shorts have to be inside out before you take them in your mouth and the object should be something from the room that they are proud of.. after using the object you can’t clean it and have to put it back on a different place in the room you took it from.

I don’t mind about the order and it doesn’t have to be back to back, but to make it riskier you could do it when your family is in the living room or if that’s too risky for you, start 20 minutes before the person of the room said that he or she will be back at home for example.

I’m looking forward to your report and hope you’ll continuing after this threat as I have much more ideas for you!
Report time!

I have completed your dare. I decided to do 2 beds yesterday and 2 today. Deciding what items to use was way harder than I thought, so deciding for me next time would be a real help! lol

So yesterday, I completed my sisters and brothers beds. I started with my sisters bed in the morning. I pick out a pair of panties from her laundry basket, flipped it inside out, and shoved the panties into my mouth. I used a hairbrush handle. It only took about 10 minutes to finish. I felt really dirty having her dirty underwear in my mouth especially thinking about how I had to do this 3 more times. I put her brush with my juices on her night stand which is not where she stores her hair and cosmetic items.

I completed my brothers a few hours after. I grabbed the pair of boxer briefs he had thrown next to his laundry basket. I flipped them inside out and of course they had some stains on them. I already grabbed this pair so I committed to them and shoved them into my mouth as best as possible. Gross. I grabbed his Xbox controller and got on his bed. It took me a little longer than my sisters, maybe about 15 minutes using both handle sides of the controller as best as I could. When I finished I was glad to get his underwear out of my mouth. He usually stores his controller right next to his Xbox so I put it on his dresser on the other side of the room.

Today, I completed both my parents. I started with my mom. I grabbed a pair of her panties and flipped them inside out as usual. Grabbed her lipstick and used that. Again, this one took me 15 minutes. Maybe more. Nothing to special about this one.

Lastly was my father. Again, found a pair of his briefs and flipped them inside out. Not the cleanest pair but oh well, I was stuck with it. I didn't have much of a choice since it looks like they just did laundry. Anyway, I had a hard time thinking of something of his to use, so I ended up just humping his pillow. It felt nice, besides for his disgusting tasting underwear. I did leave a wet spot on it when I finished and moved the pillow onto the floor across the room.

I enjoyed this dare, besides for the underwear. It was thrilling to use their stuff, but I also feel a little guilty about not cleaning it. They will return early tomorrow I think. Anyway, thanks for the dare and hope my report is to your satisfaction.

Old 06-28-2022, 05:23 PM   #44
denon12
getDare Devil

Seeing as you love body writing and piss play

You are going to add these to your body.
Left foot sole -piss
Right food sole - slut
Left tit - piss
Right tit - slut
Just above the pussy. Piss lover.

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 10:12 PM   #45
Emily2004

How about for the gym workout you wear just bra and panties and shoes for a week.
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emily2004 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk