Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-29-2019, 05:05 AM   #31
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

go into a mall being dressed like someone from the cleaning-crew.

i have following in mind: visit a mall, dressed properly - maybe in your formal working outfit. i have read, you're somewhat in a leading position in an office - so dress up how you're feeling most self-confident.

maybe after work you visit a mall. take a old used up gown with you, that looks like you could be from the cleaning crew wearing it. (or buy one if that's an option)
go to a bathroom and change your outfit. everything what's reminding you on your superior position has to go. remove your makeup, your jewelry, undo your hairs. everything should look cheap, from the top to your shoes.
everything you take off has to go into a bag. now leave the bathroom - most of the malls have lockers. put everything into a locker. the only thing you take with you is a key and few bucks in your pocket..

i want you to stay like that for exactly an hour. wandering around, gathering the impressions, feelings, people reacting on you..or not.. lurking around before stores, in the stores. try visiting stores - stores that you use to visit, stores absolutely under your normal level, groceries, bistros.. try to make eye contact with people from your former level and your actual status (at least 5 significant reactions that you get from them each and 5 stores).

after that you may return to your locker, getting your things back. but you're leaving the mall in your dress driving home that way.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 07:29 AM   #32
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I have followed your objectification thread. It is not everyday that you find such a wonderful little girl who willingly not only makes the things it is told to but also improves on them, all with the purpose to degrade, dehumanize and objectify itself further! How disgusting!

A girl like that needs some rules:
  1. It must only use the pronoun it or derived when referring to itself on any sex-related environments.
  2. Only miniskirts are allowed
  3. Only stilettos are allowed, 15cm or higher, as thin as possible.
  4. It must always wear a bit too much makeup and jewelry.
  5. When at home alone, it must eat/drink naked from a bowl on the floor with its name on the bowl, on fours (that's its knees and elbows), with a fresh carrot with leaves on its ass.
  6. After it eats or drinks whatever, it must eat the carrot.
  7. Right after it wipes it ass with whatever it expelled from its body, it will blow her nose with the same toilet paper for at least 30s, making sure that the dirtiest part is just bellow its nostrils.
  8. Every day, it must write a report of all its activities resulting from these rules to this thread.
  9. Whenever it is sitting at a desk at its desk at work, it will keep its legs slightly open
  10. Whenever it is sitting at a desk at its desk at work, it will not move the lower part of its body one millimeter to do anything other than standing up. It will not stand up unless it absolutely has to.

I can also give it some tasks, but I consider it important that it understands and agrees to these rules beforehand.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk