Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #31
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

I probed my tongue back and forth inside her pussy. I pulled it in and out doing my best to please her. Her crotch was completely covering my mouth and part of my nose making it very hard to breath. All my senses were buzzing, all of them completely occupied by Jane. All I could smell was her wet pussy centimeters from my nose, all i could taste are her juices bathing my tongue, my sense of touch was focused on her weight pressing down upon my face and her firm thighs clenched around my cheeks squeezing harder every time I hit a good spot, her body towering over me was the best view I had ever seen, and all I could here is her heavy breathing and moaning.
She continued riding my face for a good five minutes, putting my tongue through its paces. Only giving me a break about once every minute to catch my breath.
When she had finally gotten what she wanted from my mouth she crawled down off the bed and began to get re-dressed. She put my blindfold back on and left silently just as she had entered. Once she closed the door it wasn’t 30 seconds before it reopened. Once again the door closed and I heard footsteps leading to the closet. The closet was opened and the person rummaged through its contents. Then the footsteps came to the bed and my blindfold was again removed.
This time it was kendal. She had dirty blonde hair and a body so perfect it looked as if she had work done on it. She claimed though that it was all natural. She reached over to the far side of the bed and undid my wrist. she did the same for the other wrist and both my ankles.

K: Get on the floor.
J: Yes ma’am.

I quickly crawled off the bed and got on all fours on the floor. I stared up at her for the second direction. There came no answer though. She walked over to the closed and began to disrobe. She, like Jane kept herself well groomed down their. She had a barbie quality to her unlike the more natural beauty of Jane. Both were very sexy in their own right. Once totally nude she picked up a harness and stepped into it and pulled it up and secured it around her waist. In the front was a long pink strap-on. She walked back over to me and stood there with the pink hunk of rubber dangling right in front of me.
Catching me off guard she grabbed the back of my head and at the same time thrust her hips forward. This caused the dildo to be forced into my mouth and down my throat. I nearly gagged but I controlled myself.

K: Suck it sissy.

I began to bob my head back and forth on the large cock just as many girls had done to me before. I never thought I would experience the other end of it though. Kendal was being very forceful so instead of me sucking the cock it was more like her jamming the end down to my stomach and then back out until it almost came to the edge of my lips and the rammed it back down.

K: Make sure it gets nice and wet.

I started to try to get as much saliva on it as I could even though it was obviously already soaking wet.
She removed the strap-on from my mouth.

K: Face down ass up.

Oh no I thought. Not this. Even though the thought of what was about to occur terrified me I still quickly complied not wanting to be punished. I raised my ass to the ceiling. Kendal Positioned herself behind me. I felt a hard poke on my ass hole. Then another, only this time it was successful. The entire length of the strap-on was rammed into my ass hole then quickly pulled out. This process was repeated quickly and very roughly. She placed her hands on my ass for support and gave it a hard slap every few minutes. Being fucked in the ass gave me mixed feelings. In some ways it felt good but at the same time it was very painful. But either way it wasn’t my choice. I was at the mercy of Kendal and her big pink cock at the moment.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 AM   #32
surnamey

thanks for picking it up I was sad to see he was banned

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:46 AM   #33
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Very well done, you are a very good writer
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #34
Jones
Account Banned

thank you. I just hope I can do as well as plug.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #35
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

very good continuation of the story

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #36
panties4ever

your fantasy could easily be mine!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #37
Jones
Account Banned

Finally Kendal finished her anal assault on me. She slipped off the strap-on and through it in the corner.

K: Lay down on the floor.
J: Yes ma’am.

I laid down as I was told. Kendal walked over to the closed and grabbed what looked to be a gag. She stuck it in my mouth and fastened it around my head. It was a ring gag. It forced my mouth to stay open no matter what. She sat down and grabbed my soft cock. She began to stroke it to life. The blood began flowing and it became as hard as rock. She kept stroking getting faster and faster as she went on. It felt amazing, i hadn’t had a hand job this good in a long time. Right before I came she grabbed a small cup that had been laying beside her and placed it around my cock so i blew my load straight into it. She lifter the clear cup up to her mouth and spat in it, and began to shake the cup around. She crawled on top of me letting her full weight rest on my chest. She then lowered the cup right about my face. It was at that moment that I realized what was going on. Before my head had been clouded by my intense sexual release. But now that that had passed I realized that she was about to pour my own cum right into my mouth. I began to squirm but i was thoroughly trapped. She was resting her entire weight on my chest and using her legs to pin my arms to the side of my body. Slowly she tipped the cup letting the cum gradually reach the rip of the cup and drop directly into my open mouth. It was still very warm and it had an awful taste. She had tipped the cup until it was fully vertical. Every last drop of my huge load were now in my mouth.

K: Swallow bitch.

I swallowed. I could feel the sticky cum slowly trickle down my throat. She got up off my chest.

K: Go get in the bathtub.
J: I walked to the bathroom and got in the bath. She however stayed in the room. I sat down on the cold tub and waited. Not long after she entered with a pair of velcro cuffs. she attached them to my wrist and then put them on the knob keeping my hands raised above my head. She got in the tub with me and turned on the water. At first it was very cold but it heated up quickly. She began to lather soap all over her body. Rubbing it sexily on her pussy and tits. The whole time the water was washing the soap onto my body and face. I wanted to look up since I had a great view of her perfect body, but every time I my mouth would fill with soap and water due to the ring gag. So i opted for just staring at her thighs which was still a treat. All of a sudden a golden stream of water started to hit my on the chest. I looked up to see that she was peeing on me. I tried to move but I was held in place by my bonds. I had to sit there and endure it. I felt so humiliated that I was being used as a human toilet. After she finished her piss she turned off the water and left the room. I sat there humiliated, wet and getting cold. It was probably 10 minutes until I finally heard someone enter the room. It was haley. She was wearing a big white t-shirt. I assumed she had panties on under the shirt but i couldn’t tell.

H: Haha aww you poor baby. Kendal told me what she did to you.

Haley reached over and unhooked my cuffs. I stood up and she removed the gag as well.

J: Thank you ma’am.
H: No problem. I was planning on using you but after the abuse Kendal gave you I think we will just go to bed. Come on.

She grabbed my hand and led me into her room. She picked up a pair of boxer briefs out of her drawer.

H: Here, put these on. I’ll let you wear boy clothes tonight.

J: I slipped on the underwear and turned to see that Haley was already in her bedroom. I stood their awkwardly not knowing where I was supposed to sleep.

H: Come here boy I’m getting cold.

I walked over to her bed and hopped in laying next to me. She scooted her body up next to me and grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her body. It was at this point that I realized that she had removed the shirt and had no top on or bra. She placed my hand directly on her boobs and pushed her ass back into my crotch. I pulled the covers over us and closed my eyes. Not a bad end to a strange night I thought.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #38
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

awsome please continue
thank you
wonderboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #39
Canker1

Sucks plug got banned. But you seem to be doing an excellent job with this story.
Canker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #40
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is really interesting. I hope you continue writing with this high level of quality.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #41
cloi_gurl

This is pretty interesting boy..... Well done, Id love to make ur fantasy a reality

**LOOKING FOR A HOT YOUNG SLAVE BOY WITH CAM**

likes= domination, humiliation, anal, forced bi, Public, shaving, cbt, cfnm

Contact me on Skype @ cloigurl
cloi_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #42
truth

great story, i have mixed feeling about it, on one end shes nice to him and a good friend, on the other she lets him get fucked in the ass and lets pictures be taken of him...
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #43
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
great story, i have mixed feeling about it, on one end shes nice to him and a good friend, on the other she lets him get fucked in the ass and lets pictures be taken of him...
Lol, that's how I am about these sotires, I always get to into them, as if the jerk is really doing that to him.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #44
Jones
Account Banned

I awoke to the noises of Haley opening the door of her bathroom. She emerged wearing only a white towel wrapped around her middle. I’m not sure if she saw that I had woken up because she walked over to her dresser and dropped the towel.
Now being best friends I’d of course seen her naked a couple of times. A few times when I had pantsed her and more came down then just her shorts and another time when we had gone skinny dipping but that was only for a second when she dove into the black water making it impossible for me to see any more.
So altho I had seen her ass before it was nothing quite as nice as this time. It was perfectly formed and clearly firm just by the site of it. It was completely tan from her tanning nude on her back porch. It was glistening with the water that the towel had not soaked up. She had a cute little birthmark on her right cheek.
She searched through her panty drawer which was overflowing with a multitude of panties in all different cuts and most in bright colors. She picked out a pair of orange boy shorts. With some writing on the ass that I couldn’t read while she was holding them. She bent over to put them on revealing a peek of her pussy behind. I almost came at the site of this. She pulled the panties up to her waist and gave the blue waistband a little snap.
She turned revealing her large luscious breasts. She gave me a big smile.

H: Good morning. How was your night?
J: Very good!
H: Very good...?
J: Very good ma’am.
H: Thats better. Go put on that outfit on the floor and make me breakfast.

I know its short but as i was writing i decided to go to sleep but i didnt want to waste this so i posted it. sorry for the inconvienience
Old 02-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #45
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
I know its short but as i was writing i decided to go to sleep but i didnt want to waste this so i posted it. sorry for the inconvienience
CTRL + A ; CTRL + C ; Note Pad ; CTRL + V

But nice short semi cliffhanger

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk