Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #31
JohnC15

is there any more or is this it?

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:49 AM   #32
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

my apologies. I've been busy recently and this story got completely side lined. I'll be picking it up again soon.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:52 AM   #33
steve.tarr

Send a message via AIM to steve.tarr Send a message via MSN to steve.tarr Send a message via Yahoo to steve.tarr
Lightbulb great story

keep it up i am truly waiting 2 here what happens
Old 07-02-2007, 02:00 AM   #34
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hey. keep up d good work nd please continue!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:15 PM   #35
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

Sorry its been so long. My summer was busier than I expected. This part is rather short, partially because I'm still slightly busy, as well as I need to rebuild my momentum on this story. I promise to be more regular now.

part 14:
Once the door to the house was closed, we couldn’t really here Craig yelling at us. Rebecca was in the main room, wet and naked. Where the others were I couldn’t tell.

“Craig is not amused,” I told her after walking in.

“He’ll get over it, and laugh about it once he does,” She had a point, he always did.

“How long are you guys keeping him there?” Steve asked. I was surprised, since usually around a naked Rebecca he was too distracted to talk. Maybe he was getting used to it. Or his little adventure with Sarah had dulled the effect.

Before she could answer, however, the other girls came in from the bedrooms, dressed in pajamas. The looked ready for bed, which meant it was probably time for a movie. It was typical when we were hanging out late to turn on a movie once it got late. Usually a good one that we’d seen before, but not for a while. It gave everyone something to do and talk about, but if you got tired and went to bed, you wouldn’t miss anything. Most people stayed up until their favorite part, then went to bed.

I made mention of it, and Mindy handed me her folder of DVDs to pour through. I pulled out Independence Day. It was a good choice for a movie intended to only be watching halfway. I popped it in while Kristi popped popcorn and everyone else popped themselves in chairs or on the couch. Steve and Rebecca each claimed chairs immediately, not surprising since Steve liked his space, and Rebecca was naked. Kristi took the other one, right between the chairs and the couch, which seemed approptiate as she had the bowl of popcorn, leaving me with Mindy and Sarah.

It wasn’t long into the movie when Rebecca left, probably taking any excuse to be out of sight. Steve left right after the alien going crazy on the scientists scene. Mindy left soon after. I didn’t see when Kristi left, but noticed she was gone when Sarah went to leave after the President’s speech. I’d been dozing off, so I might’ve been sleeping when she left. I decided to stay and watch most of the rest, since I didn’t quite feel like getting up to turn it off yet.

I’d been dozing off a bit when I heard the door open. I’d forgotten about Craig until now, and was wondering which person had let him out. I turned to say hi to him and saw Rebecca standing in the doorway. I was surprised, and very curious.

“Hey,” she said quietly, sitting next to me on the couch, “Can we talk?”

Next part will be up soon, promise. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #36
Maverick

As Promised. There will be one more part to day one, then day two starts. I'm still willing to listen to suggestions and such, so just send me a PM.

Part 15:

“Sure,” I said, pausing the movie. I was quite curious what was up.

“Well,” Se sat next to me on the couch, “I was… well… you wouldn’t let me out of our wager, would you?”

“Backing out?” I chuckled a little bit, but I wasn’t surprised, “You know the others wouldn’t let you get away with it, even if I agreed,”

“Well....” She was silent for a minute, “I guess… I don’t want to go another day,”

Technically it was only part of another day, but I didn’t want to split hairs.

“That bad, huh?”

“Well, its not bad so much, It’s just….” She started to blush, “Its making me pretty horny,” She confessed. I almost laughed out loud.

“Yeah, I noticed that when Sarah and Steve were doing their thing,” I said, remember when I caught her touching herself.

“You said you wouldn’t say anything!” She whispered, her blush now even redder. I’d never seen a naked person blush before. Very interesting.

“I haven’t to anyone else.” I reassured her, “Tell you what. If you back out now, I’ll go easy on you. But that’s two you owe me.”

“Two what?” She asked. What would’ve been a simple joke became very suspicious under certain circumstances it appeared.

“Hell, I dunno,” I said, “I hadn’t actually had anything in mind,” I didn’t want to pass up on an opportunity, “I’ll call them in at some point, this week, I’m sure,” How, I had no idea.

“Alright, then I give up, you win… Thanks, Rich,” She looked relieved, if a bit worried about the ‘two she owed me’.

“Eh, no problem. Going to run and get dressed now?” I asked. I was beginning to doubt my decision, but as soon as someone stopped having fun, the games ended and that was it, better a little bit than nothing.

“Well,” She said. She took a deep breath, “Not quite yet. I’m, well,” She seemed really unsure of herself, “I’ve still got that other problem,”

“What problem?” I really wanted to know what this new issue was.

“I’m…. still really horny…” She answered, placing her hand on my thigh and scooting forward.

Part 16 will be up soon. I decided to end it here since I think the next bit clearly deserves its own part. Should be up by the weekend, certainly.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 PM   #37
Bored
Distinguished Member

great part dude. yeah it sounds like the next part will be worth the wait.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #38
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

wow, i had forgotten about this story, but its right back in there. nice one, keep it up, however i think you should skip that particualr scene and make the next one the others secretely watching, or it was there dare to make her do it, dont describe wot they do together, i think it will ruin it, leave it to imagination. but yeah, really good restart to the story, keep it up.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #39
hotnpimpin

lets go write the rest of the story wat are u waiting for
Old 08-09-2007, 05:12 AM   #40
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnpimpin View Post
lets go write the rest of the story wat are u waiting for
stop being so impatient he has decided to write this story when he doesnt have to so Maverick take your time
Old 08-09-2007, 05:44 AM   #41
the Bean

bobo's right, we know you're impatient, but if you have ever tried writing a story you would understand. (says the guy who usually is impatient with story writers even though he knows exactly wot they are going through )
Old 08-10-2007, 06:04 AM   #42
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

thanks bean i have to write stories in skul and after a while you just run out of ideas
Old 08-10-2007, 11:43 AM   #43
the Bean

you run out of ideas? you should come to my school. they wont leave me alone...
Old 08-11-2007, 06:38 AM   #44
Maverick

Next part will be up soon. I've got a couple ideas for how its going, each partway written. I kinda liked the bean's idea, however. It will be up soon, promise.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #45
the Bean

wot was my idea?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk