Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Mikeyboi101

Send a message via MSN to Mikeyboi101

When I was 16 I had to go to headteachers office to be told off for being involved in damage to a common room (we were throwing a hi-fi aruond and one person dropped it >.<). I got a boner standing right in front of her...

It really wasnt fun
Mikeyboi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Have you ever like at school or work, church etc?
And was it noticed?

Yes, 2 times

One was at the pool on my swimming class; i was unable to get out of the water for like 30min

The second one was at some friends house and i was wearing shorts. I Stood in my chair for a good while.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

I once got it at my mates house, fortunatley he didnt see. I have also got one in the middle of class and had to do a job but it had gone by the time i stood up thankfully.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Darkness007

On the bus after falling asleep but not noticed. On a train after a sleep but not noticed, in a friends car on a long trip after falling asleep and she noticed & pulled over to take advantage of it on the si9de of the free way.
Falling asleep is a great thing
Darkness007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
a.lane

I got one during a slow dance, can anyone top this for embarasing?
a.lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
qwert143

i picked a girl a up and my boner poke her hip and i immediatly drop her and she started laughing
qwert143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #7
strippednakedmale

I have had it happen in a lots of places and yes it was noticed. I have done it intentionally a few times too, usually in tight jeans and it shows. I had a girlfriend that did something like you described, sitting on my lap and got me excited. She then came up with the idea of doing it in a public place and then asking me to go get her a drink or something, knowing it would be difficult to hide. After she did that she came up with the idea of actually getting it out through my zipper and leaving the snap done up or my belt if I had one on, the getting me hard as a rock and then leaving me like that knowing it would never go back through the zipper, I would have to undo my pants completly and hide it. She would always do it when I had just a few seconds to get it back into my pants. More than once I had to sit there with it under my arm or hidden under a table until it went away.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
MetalGreek
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to MetalGreek
Nuclear

ya allll the time! one time tho it happened wen i was wearing these jeans and it looked like someone stuck a dildo in the side of my jeans lmfao
~If being powerless is evil, is having power justice? Is revenge evil? Can friendship coexist with justice?
Lelouch Vi Britannia

WORSHIPS RACHIE
MetalGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
adam7178

ive had a few during school and church no one noticed at church but sometimes ppl would notice during school... the girls always give u a hard time but no big deal
adam7178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
pufflekid

One time during gym my cock came out of my underwear throug my legholes and it was hard and I causly freaked but I dont think anybody notised but ther is this one guy who is in sixth grase and six feet tall and it seems like he has a huge cock that is always hard see I got a boner now its your fault but I sometimes love seeing guys having boners and I might get one too (I dont know if I am gay but am trying to find out)
pufflekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
kissel

all the time,...and yes have been noticed by girlfriends at the time..
kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:35 AM   #12
Jayce

While get a massage......... It was sooo awkard hahah
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
Stix
getDare Devil

Haha yeah...I was at a party and it was pretty much me, one guy, and the rest were girls...and I got a boner when we were watchin a film (think it was Elisha Cuthbert or something) but yeah...she was HAWT!!!
and i got a boner, but no one noticed
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #14
4rch0n

I got a boner while I was doing a presentation in class. Thanks to my exagerated hand movements it was not noticed (I am a magician). All thanks to this DD Blonde who is in my class - she is the reason I sit in front row HAHA sucks to be a virgin...
4rch0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:54 AM   #15
Arko

Send a message via Yahoo to Arko

LOL yeah, I got one in class once moments before the teacher picked me to walk to the front of the class to read out my speech. I was bright red with embarrassment and walked holding my reminder sheet unusually low

I'm not sure if anyone noticed and they probably thought I was embarrassed about my speech, but that was one of the worst feelings when the teacher called out my name and I could feel my boner pushing against my trousers

Loves: Semi public, naked, anything in the rain
L... OKs: Food, light/med pain, anal
Limits: Permanent, poop , involving other people, illegal, extreme pain
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk