Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2021, 09:55 PM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Caught!

Firstly sorry for the delay in reports but my life just turned upside down in this thread.

The library dares were the farthest I've pushed myself in public tasks and I got caught!!!

The report is going to be very long so stay tuned i guess? xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:18 PM   #32
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report and new rules

Fear of getting caught is one of my greatest kinks but actually getting caught has been a whole new level.

Day 2 morning:
after my last report.

I decided to do 60 more spanks for next 3 posts (upto 20th post) l, naked and alone in my dorm before leaving for the library. My ass had taken so much spanking in 2 days that everytime I sat down it reminded me of being punished xx

I wore a short navy skirt which was little above than midthigh, panties and a blue top. No bra. My top was thick enough to not be obscene but it was still very humiliating to roam around in campus without a bra.

My heart was racing with excitement and fear when I reached the library. I chose the 3rd floor as it was relatively secluded but the clerk had already given me a weird look about my outfit.

I decided to get done with the topless dare first given by nextsoft2000
I chickened out thrice to take off my top and just pretended to read.

I was almost going to give up but the dom who made me start this thread had already liked both library dares and felt they were humiliating so I wasn't allowed to skip them.

I could have just said I completed them but the horny sub in me wanted the thrill. I hadn't cum from more than 24 hours so any normal thinking was out.

I took my top off and anyway didn't have a bra on. My nipples hardened immediately due to the entire situation. I left my top on the ground and walked towards the end of the aisle.

I could feel my heart beating so loud as there were about 6-7 people on that floor and once I reached the end, I ran back to my top and put it on. It took me almost 10 mins to calm down and my wet pussy clenched all along leaking with juices.

It was the riskiest dare i had ever done but the next one topped it.

I was extremely nervous for the dare given by pepsilg 🥵

Once I had calmed down a bit, I went back into the same aisle. My panties were totally drenched with my wetness.

I kneeled on the floor and rubbed my throbbing clit through my panties. The feel of the material rubbing against my sensitive spot would have made me cum right there but I somehow controlled myself by pinching my nipples over my top.

By this time my hard nipples sort of showed through my top.

Then I pulled my panties off and stuffed them in my mouth. Having a panty gag always turns me on so much and I could smell and taste my juices, it was so arousing and humiliating.

I kept looking around in fear that anyone could me see me with my panties in my mouth. I got on all fours, pulled my skirt up to my waist and crawled to the fourth bookcase.

My skirt was tight so it was going to stay there leaving my ass exposed unless I pulled it down myself. This was so extreme for me, my juices were running down my thighs. I thought I would pass out from the mixture of arousal and fear.

I had to edge twice and it really took no time as I was so fucking turned on. I had to pinch my nipples really hard to stop myself from cumming both the times. I still had my mouth gagged with my wet panties but I could help whimpering a little through them.

I opened a book to the word that had been asked. 'Game' was the word. So I had to spank my ass 4 times. Now I was really worried because spanking could be heard.

I spanked my ass but not too hard in fear of someone hearing it but it was still so scary. I was grateful for the panty gag.

I took my panties out from my mouth and I had to hide them somewhere so I put it between two books. Next book, word was 'Bright' I had to spank my pussy 6 times.

This was great because it helped me calm down a little from the edge but still kept me really horny.

I knew the next one was hours not to pee. So I found a small book and it had only 5 chapters. So 5 hours of not peeing. Smart work xx

I straightened my skirt, took my panties in my hand, didn't wear them back and rushed into a washroom. Locking myself in, I calmed myself and took out the sharpie pen from my purse.

I didn't need lube at all as my juices were so much. I pushed it in my ass, almost moaning out loud. Then I wore my panties back but below my asscheeks. If I moved too much, they showed a little below my short skirt. I was terrified how to go back to the dorm with something in my ass and my panties about to fall.

I was walking through the library trying to be as discreet as possible. It was very difficult to walk with my panties over my thighs plus sensations of the butt plug were driving me crazy. That is when I heard someone and I turned around to see a guy from my class. I've never really talked to him, he's one of those popular ones and also has a gf. I saw him take my picture.

I was in a shock that I couldn't move or speak for a min. He just smirked at me and pulled me inside an empty reading room.

I was almost about to cry with embarrassment when he asked me why was I walking with my panties so low.

I just told him I had lost a bet to a friend and I had to put something in my ass and pull my panties down in the library and walk back home.

I'm skipping the conversation but he basically made me walk the same all the way not to my dorm but his apartment.

Then he gave me 2 options to get that picture deleted. If I'd be his sub for a week. Follow his rules. He won't fuck me because he had a gf but he wanted a toy to play with.

Or if I was uncomfortable, I'd have to do his assignments for a week.

I'd normally chose the second but I was beyond turned on by being caught and naughty that agreed to the first. I've realized I can't get out being submissive.

Then he touched my pussy under my skirt and obviously found it dripping wet. He thought it was because of the deal but obviously I wasn't going to tell him all that I had done in the library and also since the start of this thread.

He said I wasn't allowed to cum without his permission at all.

He made me give him a blowjob and then told me he was going to be busy for 2 days and my week would start after that.

To clarify, right now It's 2 am here and the deal starts from morning.

Then he took my panties and said I'd have to go back without them.

I made it back to the room and luckily I was alone. I stripped naked, almost shaking from the entire adventure.

I edged thrice, trying so hard not to cum that I had to bite my lips and spank my pussy.

I discussed the deal with the dom who's punishment was this thread. So new rules are:

I am the guy's sub for a week. I need to have his permission to cum. I'd have to report everything he makes me do on this thread.

You all can keep giving me tasks and rules on this thread and I'd have to do them but I can't cum without his permission. He doesn't need to know about this thread.

Since I was caught being a horny sub, I can't pee without permission on this thread starting tomorrow morning.

So, the guy's permission to cum and permission on the thread to pee.

Will do/ follow all new tasks or rules and report for all here.

Thread closes when the dom feels like.

Perhaps been the best and worst thread of my life 🥵

I still haven't cum from 3 days after starting this thread. I have to complete all remaining tasks on this thread which I haven't done yet before sleeping.

The dom wants to keep me desperate and begging so he's asked me request it here.

So, please keep me desperate and begging i guess? xo

I feel like I'll explode if I don't cum now but my deal starts in a few hours and I obviously can't cum till then.

Doing the tasks that I haven't yet done and reporting before I sleep.

Keep the torture coming, fuck! 🥵

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following 4 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 12:04 AM   #33
yorksdom

Default Caught rules

Hi,

This is hot!

So you need a couple of hot rules/challenges

1. As a slut, your objective is to satisfy your Dom (new) in any way possible using your body.
1a. All holes are to be accessible and ready for his use.
1b. You are to show your Dom that you are his to use
1c. Your objective it to be his cum slut. It is your objective that it is deposited in a hole and never wasted.

2. Always dress to please and be accessible
2a. Underware is a no unless requested
2b. Short skirt and tight tops or skin tight leggings. Your body is to be seen and well defined

3. Always address your Dom as Sir or Master wherever you are.

4. He says he has a girl and will not fuck you. Change his mind. All holes must be used

5. You are to offer to extend your services to him for as long as you feel comfortable, month, year etc....

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 03:13 AM   #34
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Oh, girl! You weren't careful enough, so you deserve a punishment. Honestly I don't know how your punishment will look like yet, but keep that in mind. I love your submission and reports, but you got caught for a second time this summer and didn't do my whole dare/challenge. Shame on you! Expect your punishment soon, I think max in 3 days. Have a nice day after all!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pepsilg for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 05:28 AM   #35
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 1 of week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Because of your reports are so good and I like your threads. I will give you the Chace for an orgasm.

Roll a six sided dice.
Before and after each roll you must edge 1 time.
You are allowed to roll after one hour of your last roll and the task of the last roll must be done
When you roll a...
1 you are not allowed to pee until your next roll and drink at least 250ml
2 have your vib into your pussy for the hour on lowest level
3 have you nipples and pussy Lipps clamped for this hour.
4 spank your clit, pussy titts and ass (each titt and cheek) 20 times with a wooden spoon.
5. Two of your 3 holes must be stuffed. You can switch the it so often you like.
6 you can orgasm but before you must do one of the other 5 points. For this roll the dice again. Every time you roll a 6 is an extra edge before you can orgasm.
Sunday morning now!

But before that, I'll continue with last night.

After posting that long report about all events, I used the shower covering my spanks noise technique so that my roommates don't find out.

I spanked my ass hard 60 times (upto 20th post). The spanks keep on increasing and they turn me on so much that I have started looking forward to them xx

Then this dare I quoted, the dom who made me start this thread liked it very much. I'm supposed to do it every night but no matter what I roll, I can only cum if the guy who caught me gives me permission xo

And last night there was no chance of getting a permission, so cumming wasn't allowed.

I also dont own a vibe, so that was replaced with keeping my pussy stuffed for that time.

I edged once, under my blankets. My roommates were sleeping.

I rolled an online dice and got 1. That meant I wasn't allowed to pee before sleeping and I had to drink 250 ml water.

I was so exhausted by the events of the day. I drank water and slept.

Now, I've got the text from the guy who caught me. Let's call him Mike, easy to type. I'm supposed to be in his apartment in an hour.

As per this thread rules, I'm not allowed underwear so I'll be wearing a grey flared mid thigh skirt and a black top.

After taking a shower, I again spanked my ass 60 times so now I'm upto date with the spanks. Any new posts will add 20 spanks each.

I haven't cum since 3 days but right now I'm okay, in control.

But I really really need to pee before I leave for his house. I haven't used the bathroom since last evening!!

Someone PLEASE give me permission to pee, I'm going to be really desperate soon and I have to leave for his house in an hour.

I'll keep updating what happens in this thread, you'll can keep adding rules or tasks xo

Can I please pee before I meet him????

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 05:30 AM   #36
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Oh, girl! You weren't careful enough, so you deserve a punishment. Honestly I don't know how your punishment will look like yet, but keep that in mind. I love your submission and reports, but you got caught for a second time this summer and didn't do my whole dare/challenge. Shame on you! Expect your punishment soon, I think max in 3 days. Have a nice day after all!
I think I did complete your whole task this time but yes I did get caught once again xoxo

I'm getting another punishment on a punishment thread, haha!

Waiting for it xx

Also, I love your tasks, they push me out of comfort zone a lot and are very hot, would love to try more 🥵

PM DARES

Old 07-11-2021, 05:34 AM   #37
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Oh that's nice when the weather is good.
And your exams were good?

Do you remember on my public dare?
Is something like this to long or you like it again?
Exams were good!

Yes I remember it and I had loved it! Longer dares are more fun and challenging!! Would definitely love to try more xx

PM DARES

Old 07-11-2021, 05:43 AM   #38
Nextsoft2000

I’ll give you permission to pee, because you followed through on both of my dares and provided a really thorough, exciting report. Plus I think it is best if you’re focused on the tasks “Mike” is going to ask if you, because I am sure they will be quite devious.

Limits: face, anal, exposure, toilet stuff, blood, permanent
Nextsoft2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nextsoft2000 for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 06:01 AM   #39
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thankyouu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextsoft2000 View Post
I’ll give you permission to pee, because you followed through on both of my dares and provided a really thorough, exciting report. Plus I think it is best if you’re focused on the tasks “Mike” is going to ask if you, because I am sure they will be quite devious.
I'll try my best to keep my reports fun for you xx

Leaving for his house now xo

I'm genuinely scared, not kidding. Because this shit is real and not just online strangers xx Lets see how it goes!

PM DARES

Old 07-12-2021, 01:22 AM   #40
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I think I did complete your whole task this time but yes I did get caught once again xoxo

I'm getting another punishment on a punishment thread, haha!

Waiting for it xx

Also, I love your tasks, they push me out of comfort zone a lot and are very hot, would love to try more 🥵
Okay, sorry! I don't recognize that 3 edges you have done was THIS 3 edges I have a lot of fantasy and imagination, and your descriptions and reports are always helpful in giving you unique and hot dares! Would love to challenge you again, so I hope that things are going well and you are fine

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
Old 07-12-2021, 01:55 AM   #41
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

From now on you will start to sleep naked in your dorm. You will walk more or less dressed to your bed, but will undress as soon as you are covered.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-13-2021, 02:52 AM   #42
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chronicles with Mike xo

I might as well make this a sexy book xo

Right now, around 5 am tues!

Sunday at around 11 am I had lunch and then I was supposed to go to Mike's apartment. As per the thread rules, I wasn't allowed any underwear so I wore a grey flared skirt and a green top.

I was extremely nervous about what would happen but I finally gathered to courage to knock on his door. Firstly he's really popular in uni and yep, really hot 🥵 and secondly his smirk and sort of an evil smile was killing me. I was almost shivering with fear plus excitement. And also the fact that I hadn't cum since 3 days and been doing these crazy tasks.

He was alone and just after closing the door, he touched my pussy under my skirt making a comment about me not wearing panties and being so wet and ready xx

He kept talking about how I looked quiet and innocent but was a horny sub going around campus with short skirts and my panties down on my thighs. And I was his toy to torture for a week. I just stood there listening, with my arousal amping up every sentence.

Then he asked me what my kinks were. I replied all those in my signature here, edging, cum and pee control and all of that but obviously didn't mention Gd or this thread.

He gave me a safe word to get out of all this.

New rule: I wasn't allowed to cum or pee without his permission no matter where I was till this week was over xo I also told him I hadn't cum for 3 days and been constantly edging some way or other.

He told me to strip in his bedroom and wait. I was so scared I couldn't even speak. I took my clothes off and stood there naked. He came back with a few things.

My pussy was so wet and I tried so hard not to cum just by the situation even without touching myself. He pinched my already hard nipples really hard making me moan and whimper and before I knew it, he put nipple clamps on them. The sensations drove me wild. Those clamps were of his girlfriend and it was crazy to think about it.

Then he gave me his white tank top to wear which was obviously big for me. The neck showed my cleavage clearly and the arm holes were so big that my boobs were completely seen from the side. The thin material was stretched over my nipple clamps. It came just upto my pussy and lower half of my ass was naked.

Then he rolled up my panties that he had taken 2 days ago and pushed them in my mouth. They weren't washed and I had been edging through the panties and it was beyond humiliating in that entire outfit.

Fuck, writing all of this is really having such a hot effect over me.

He was really happy with how I looked. My ass was still a little pink from all the spanking and he noticed it and asked me about it. I had to tell him I had been spanking myself xx

Since then, he's been spanking my ass anytime he feels like and I just moan and take the spanking.

Then he started a game.

I had to drink a glass of water every hour. Panty gag would come off that time but I had to insert a thick marker in my ass before it. So it was either panty gag or my ass filled. While taking the marker off, I had to fuck my ass with it, pushing it in and out 10 times. Then it was out and panties back in my mouth.

He pulled the nipple clamps off and kept putting them back on after intervals, rubbing and pinching my nipples.

Between the hour he made me sit and switch in different positions for 15 mins each. Kneeling on the floor, on all fours, on fours with my ass upwards, kneeling with my legs spread open and hands above my head, a lot of these.

This continued till evening. Sometimes he intensely watched me and said a lot of things, what he'd do to me making me squirm. He made me say what I was feeling, how much I wanted to touch myself and sometimes he pretended that I didn't exist, played games with his friends, did his work.

I begged to pee twice due to all of the water but he didn't feel I was desperate enough.

All this while, there was no attention to my clit or pussy but it kept me wet all the time.

Finally when I was visible squirming and really really desperate to pee, he let me go.

At about 8, he got us food delivered and gave me time to eat.

Then he told me to strip naked again, tied my hands behind my back and blindfolded me. My heart was pounding in my chest. Then he pushed me somewhere, like a room I didn't understand and locked the door. I had instructions to not make noise at all, with the panty gag back in place and in case of emergency I had to knock.

It was all quiet for a long time and I was just standing there, naked and blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. Then I realised what was going on and I would have almost passed out.

I could hear moans and voices. So his gf was over and I was locked somewhere and he was purposely making me hear them having sex. It was so embarrassing and humiliating but just kept making me more hot and bothered.

After a lot of time, I was brought back and released. He degraded me and kept how I didn't deserve to be fucked and how hot his gf was and that this was turning me on xx

He made me give him a blowjob.

Then he made me call my roommates and tell them I was staying over at a friends place. While on the call he kept pinching my nipples and rubbed his fingers over my dripping wet pussy, still ignoring my clit and I was supposed to let my roommates know. I was so over the edge but I finished the call and he withdraw his hands before I could orgasm.

Then he let me pee and simply asked me to sleep on the sofa in the living room, naked.
Day 4 of not getting to cum.

Part 2, monday coming up xx

PM DARES

The following 3 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-13-2021, 05:40 AM   #43
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Monday: He woke me up. I was naked on the sofa and he had just woken up too. He spanked my ass and then had me give him a blowjob again.

He told me he had already told all of this to his gf. She knew I was in there last night, naked and listening to them have sex 🥵 I didn't know what was going to happen next with her in the story but it was beyond my embarrassment.

He asked me to take a shower but I wasn't supposed to pee. After that, he asked me to stay naked and clamped my erect nipples again. I made breakfast for both of us, and we ate. It was so humiliating to eat naked, with my nipples clamped while he was normally dressed.

After cleaning up, he decided we'd watch a movie and made me sit on his lap for the whole movie. He had another game now. He took my clamps off.

When someone in the movie laughed, he squeezed and spanked my boobs hard, but not touching my nipples. When someone cried, he spanked my pussy. When a song played or was sung, he'd spin me around on his lap and spank my ass.

In between all of these, during the other parts of the movie, his hands kept roaming all over my body but never near my pussy or clit or nipples.

By the end, I was a mess, with all the spanks but I had crossed all limits of arousal.

I could feel his boner all throughout. When the movie ended, he said I had to make him cum only with my hands. I gave him a handjob and he continuously kept pulling and pinching my nipples. The pain and stimulation hit me like never before.

Then he told me he'd give a bit of break as he had to go to class. But I wasn't allowed to dress or touch myself. I was going to write the report on this thread at that time but I was too turned on and I would have cum just while writing this.

I watched tv and kept myself busy but soon I really had to pee. I kept texting him to let me pee but he wouldn't let me. Then he sent me a text.

I had to read an erotica which focused on pee control on literotica. When I finished it, I had to edge once. Then I could pee.

It took all of my strength to get through that hot story without having an accident. Edging was even more difficult but I somehow managed it and then used the bathroom.

Then he sent me a text saying he was sending a guy home to get one of his books. I was horrified considering I was naked and so horny. He told me I could wear that white tank top again but nothing else. The guy already had the key to the house. And I couldn't leave the living room. I couldn't use any other thing to cover myself.

He said the guy wasn't from uni and I wouldn't meet him again.

That tank top exposed half of my ass. If I pulled it down farther, my boobs would come out of the top. I was scared and on razor edge with the situation. I heard the door open and I sat on the sofa, crossing my legs trying to hide my pussy but it was very scary.

The guy didn't seem like he knew I was there as he was visibly shocked. He stared at me for a while. I smiled and told him Mike told me that he'd be coming. He could take what he wanted and leave. And I pretended to text someone from my phone, not daring to look up at him.

I felt him move around the house and after a while he was gone. My entire body was shaking and it took me a long time to calm down.

Mike was home after a while and told me how the guy told him there was a hot girl on the sofa xx I would have fainted with embarrassment.

I was so turned on after that exhibitionism that I had never experienced before.

After lunch, I was naked again. Now I had to edge every hour. One time only rubbing my clit. Other time only fucking my pussy with my fingers. And then alternating.

Between the edges, he kept on making me describe what I was feeling and how turned on I was.

Twice, i was so close to losing control but he didn't let me cum, telling me he loved seeing me desperate and he was going to be very cruel about it.

After a lot of torture, I was finally allowed to stop. I had to beg to pee once again and he let me go pee.

We had dinner and then he told me to go back to the dorm in the skirt and top that I came in.

He would give me further instructions on text.

I was supposed to sleep naked under my blanket with my roommates sleeping in the same room 🥵🥵

I came back, got some uni work done till almost about 3 am. He let me pee before bed thankfully.

Then I got on my bed, covered myself with my blanket and took all my clothes off.

Its almost dawn now and I have been denied for 5 days!!!

I don't know what he has planned for tomorrow. He still doesn't know about this thread xx

I am really desperate to cum but he wants to torture me and won't let me have an orgasm.

Hope y'll are having fun with my adventures and keeep giving me new tasks to keep me on the edge and desperate and denied xx

I'll keep updating whenever I can!

Waiting for more xx

Will log off and sleep in half n hour. And probably that's when my roommates will wake up xo

Edit: I entered this report earlier but I had signal issues so it didn't upload.

I did the dice dare from this thread. First i got 6. I couldn't cum anyway but it added an edge and I had to roll again. Then i got 1.

So I edged, finger fucking my sensitive pussy and then drank water and slept.

About 8:30 am now. I woke up now. Still no text from him!

I used the shower to cover my spanks. 60 spanks on my ass for the next 3 posts. Now I'm updated with the spanks. Any new posts will add spanks.

Been denied since 5 whole days. 6th day has started now. Lets see how it goes xx

New tasks welcome

PM DARES

The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-13-2021, 05:41 AM   #44
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Okay, sorry! I don't recognize that 3 edges you have done was THIS 3 edges I have a lot of fantasy and imagination, and your descriptions and reports are always helpful in giving you unique and hot dares! Would love to challenge you again, so I hope that things are going well and you are fine
Would love to do your challenges, keep them coming xx

Also, what punishment do I get for getting caught?

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-13-2021, 03:59 PM   #45
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

You want your punishment? Okay, here it is:

You have to mark your bed, wardrobe (or other furniture where you hold your clothes) and your towels. Write "slut's [your name] bed" on a sheet of paper and hide it under the pillow. Next "slut's [name] clothes" and tape it inside the furniture in a quite visible area. If someone ask you about this caption, you will know that someone rummaged in your clothes! Maybe one of your roommates also use your underwear for dares, lol? I don't want to be unkind, so towels can be mark with something small. I suggest small card with inscription as small as you can write, attached to tag of towel or to towel directly with stapler. You have to remark every time after laundry. This part of punishment will last for a month from tomorrow!

Second part: have your legs/ankles tied to a chair when alone in a dorm. Get two ropes, don't have to be very long. Tie don't have to be so tight, but each leg tied apart to other part of a chair. And yes, I'd love to add you 1 edge a day while being tied! Also I am corious how fast you will be when you hear your roommates are coming and you want to release yourself Start this part next week, when you will have more free time and it ends on 31 July.

Third part: More anal. 3 of your daily edges must be done with one finger in your ass. One of your daily edges MUST be done with two fingers in your ass. Slide your fingers in and out 20 times after edges. And some stretching will be good too. You have to deal without any sex toy, so search for something that you think is safe enough to act like a dildo, larger than sharpie. You have two weeks from now to train your asshole with various objects and your goal is to feel comfort and pleasure fucking your ass with one of those for at least 5 minutes. No pussy touching allowed when you train your asshole and doesn't edging.

Is it clear for you, girl?

The following 2 users say Thank You to pepsilg for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, dare, edging dare, permission to cum, punishment