Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 09:00 PM   #31
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Sir's tongue is quite the lucky organ!
And exceptionally talented too

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 09-28-2016, 09:20 PM   #32
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Oh Sir,
I have become a messy wet slut. I have been repeating your task all afternoon. Hopefully Sir will be please with the state of my raw pussy. I wasn't sure if I could handle all the toys...sure was fun trying to find out. My clit is rather raw from the rope. And my lip sore from biting. I am still taped to the chair and I am still tormenting my hungry cunt, edge after edge....and then pause. I plan on being in this position for when Sir walks through the door. He can see my pussy open and displayed for him.
In the meantime...the vibe is set to low....just slid Pinky deep inside me...lets try the wand on the higher setting.....aaack.....I can barely touch my clit!!!! Hopefully Sir's soft tongue will be eager to help.
Sir John? Should I continue....
Quote:
I love his tongue. It slowly circles my clit and when he slides one finger inside of me...he always finds that 'spot'.

You know, I'm still taped to the chair, wand and vibe on lowest setting, Pinky soooo deep

Tell me Digi, what would you do if you found the visual of some slut when you walked through your door? Her pussy open and displayed for your complete enjoyment.....the possibilities....
I would definitely have you continue , sorry the reply is so late, I'm glad you are enjoying it and I'm sure your sure is too . And just cause I feel like it I'm going to answer the question you asked Digi, to put it simply you would be quickly tied up so you couldn't move and I would fuck you like crazy over and over, cumming inside you each time, and whenever I needed a brake I would put a large vibrator in you on high to keep my cum in, and same for your ass. Just realize this would have probably been better answered in a pm but eh, what the hell. Enjoy
Old 09-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I would definitely have you continue , sorry the reply is so late, I'm glad you are enjoying it and I'm sure your sure is too . And just cause I feel like it I'm going to answer the question you asked Digi, to put it simply you would be quickly tied up so you couldn't move and I would fuck you like crazy over and over, cumming inside you each time, and whenever I needed a brake I would put a large vibrator in you on high to keep my cum in, and same for your ass. Just realize this would have probably been better answered in a pm but eh, what the hell. Enjoy
Thank you Sir John,

Once again....instantly wet....

Now, where is my cowboy hat....this slut needs to go for a ride

X oxoxo....

Old 09-28-2016, 09:41 PM   #34
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I love his tongue. It slowly circles my clit and when he slides one finger inside of me...he always finds that 'spot'.

You know, I'm still taped to the chair, wand and vibe on lowest setting, Pinky soooo deep

Tell me Digi, what would you do if you found the visual of some slut when you walked through your door? Her pussy open and displayed for your complete enjoyment.....the possibilities....
I'd remove her toys with my teeth and then lick her and the mess she made while massaging her legs with my hands. Once newly released juices flowed down her thighs I'd have her begging out loud for a hard cock. However, I would only play the game of "just the tip" or slide my hard-on only between her lips until she quivered uncontrollably and I spilled out on to her stomach. She wouldn't deserve the "full" pleasure until another time. I'm sure that's off topic though. Get back to your punishment ha! You are such a distraction!

Im going to add an edge and then yell, "I love the reverse cowgirl position out your window"! haha

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.

Last edited by DigitalKat; 09-28-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 04:19 AM   #35
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Well I still say continue mine since it has such a positive vector but for another one put the e suction dildo on the window and make sure it's at a height so that if you bend over it will go into your pussy. Back up onto it like that as far as possible, then stand up but keep it inside you. Start bucking your hips and have your wand on your clit on your favourite setting. Also, leave you window partially open and be as loud as you can, just for fun.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:28 AM   #36
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I still say continue mine since it has such a positive vector but for another one put the e suction dildo on the window and make sure it's at a height so that if you bend over it will go into your pussy. Back up onto it like that as far as possible, then stand up but keep it inside you. Start bucking your hips and have your wand on your clit on your favourite setting. Also, leave you window partially open and be as loud as you can, just for fun.
I like the "loud" part! Good addition!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:59 AM   #37
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default High humidity

Quote:
Sir John,

You are so knowledgeable;

You do realize with the monster dildo stuck to the window, and then me standing up right.....results in the dildo working its magic directly on my G spot!

I am at the office today, but should be returning home mid afternoon as I have a furnace repair scheduled.

In the mean time, I am wearing my crotch rope under my skirt today.......tugging with each post..........

I for see a wet mess for this slut today

andreaswallows.......... and fucks.......... and edge.........s while being watched thru the window!

HAWT.....tug tug ........

xoxoxoxo............

Old 09-29-2016, 10:16 AM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default I hear something..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
I like the "loud" part! Good addition!
Digi, your so mischievous

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 09-29-2016, 10:17 AM   #39
footman590

Well then. You know i think that maybe you've had way too much leeway with only a crotch rope. I think you ought to increase it a notch for the last few days.

It would be fun to add some stimulant like Emory paper to your breasts at work. Also why not insert a vibrator in you for at least 5mins each hour.

But for immediate fun, consider removing/changing articles of clothing for the furnace repair people. Ideally try to edge at least once while they are in the house. How is up to.you.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #40
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
Well then. You know i think that maybe you've had way too much leeway with only a crotch rope. I think you ought to increase it a notch for the last few days.

It would be fun to add some stimulant like Emory paper to your breasts at work. Also why not insert a vibrator in you for at least 5mins each hour.

But for immediate fun, consider removing/changing articles of clothing for the furnace repair people. Ideally try to edge at least once while they are in the house. How is up to.you.
This cum luving slut thanks you for your post Sir Footman;

It may please you Sir, to know that I am tugging my crotch rope continuously as I type this with one hand. The thought of the monster stretching my tight pussy as I apply the wand to my clit has me in quite an aroused state.

Unfortunately, I have no emory cloth at work with me, I will respectfully request my Sirs permission to buy some.

I will insert my remote egg vibe, for 5 minutes, at precisely the top of each hour as per your instructions Sir.

I so want to cum ...........

andreaswallows............her mouth now dry

xoxoxo.......

Unfortunately, I have no emory paper with me at work.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:27 AM   #41
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Angry OMG sooooooo close

Sir Footman,

This dripping trembling fuck slut just turned off her vibe,

At the top of the hour, as instructed, I turned on my vibrating egg, a shiver immediately shot up my spine causing me to instantly sit straight up at my desk. I could feel my breasts straining and pulling on the buttons of my blouse as I rotated my hips forward in a moment of intense pleasure as the vibes effects started to take over.

My new improved posture did not go un noticed thru the window of my office. About 1 minute into my 5 minute torment, pervy guy came into my office. Standing in front of my desk, he babbled on about something.
I was really struggling to conceal my awkward "situation" I could help but notice his obvious visual obsession with my breasts, now moving gently up and down as I tried to slow my breathing as not to cum.

He just kept going........talking on and on.......the vibe ravishing my now fluttering cunt......staring at my breasts.

Then I saw it

His cock now obviously hard bulging the front of his dress pants......as much as he creeps me out, he does appear to be well equipped.

Vibing, shifting my hips, breasts heaving, staring at a hard cock across my desk.

12 minutes.......he finally left.....I scrambled to shut the egg of and slumped back in my chair.

Taking a moment, clit throbbing, so wet.........tugging as I type

All I can think about is how badly I want to cum!

Thank you for the task Sir Footman, I trust you are pleased with my report Sir.

andreaswallows...........as she catches her breath, and wanting MORE

xoxoxo

Old 09-29-2016, 11:49 AM   #42
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I havent given you any for a few days seems enough have posted for me to not be hogging all the fun! I want to test your skills since you say you can cum without even touching just clinching your pussy. So for my edges I want you to get into a conversation with your coworkers and edge 2x. It has to be different conversations with different coworkers I am determined to not make these easy on you and if you fail and the conversation ends early you still have to finish that edge but it doesn't count!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 09-29-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #43
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Angry Heading home now

I have to say, I am a wet, dripping, cock hungry, horny slut right now, After the vibe experience with pervy hard cock and the tugging to posts and PMs I am a trembling mess.

I'm just heading home now, not sure how many tasks I will be able to do while the HVAC repair men are at the house, but I hope to get to them all today.

Feel free to torment, tease, edge and punish this lazy slut MORE.

I want to cum so bad

Old 09-29-2016, 02:30 PM   #44
Controlchaos

Well since the repair man is going to be there
You should just wear a towel while having your clit vib going while he is there.
Do not let him know what you are doing.
And keep the rope on tugging every couple of minutes
Again dont let him know.
See if he reacts
Old 09-29-2016, 03:27 PM   #45
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controlchaos View Post
Well since the repair man is going to be there
You should just wear a towel while having your clit vib going while he is there.
Do not let him know what you are doing.
And keep the rope on tugging every couple of minutes
Again dont let him know.
See if he reacts
So...I am wearing a short black skirt, sheer white blouse, white push up bra, 5 inch black heels....that wouldn't do something for them??

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial., edge, pain, punishment, vibe