Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #31
jman86

-Was part of a DP and i was in her ass the whole time. She ended up doing ass to mouth to finish me off.

-Had a few fuck buddys and during that time, one was an anal whore. I would fuck her ass all night long and she loved every moment. Once when i was done with her, i was going to meet up with a different fuck buddy who ended up blowing me that night, not even a hour after i just got done with the other. I miss her, lol.

-Had my ass fingered during a blow job. That was pretty awesome.

-Above anal fuck buddy would go in public with me while having a good sized buttplug in her ass. Now that i think about it, there wasnt much that she wouldnt put up her ass.

Read my story and let me know what you think! (rough sex, anal, forced sex)
jman86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:23 AM   #32
RandomRed
getDare Sweetheart

I've tried it a couple times for dares.. but i'm not really a huge fan. I haven't gotten any pleasure from it.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #33
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Well yes I have done some stuff including shoving like 5 ice cubes up there(couldn't sit all night) I also for a dare used golf balls as impromtu anal beeds. That I decided to never to do again because I got 7 up my ass and got 5 out right away. The rest took an entire day for to come out. I also have gotten a couple fingers up there. Overall it is a giant thrill and great turn on. As for anal sex withsome one I havent done it yet but am hoping to soon.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #34
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default this morning.

we had visited a restuarant (diner) and had fun with the waitress there, and had invited her over after she got off work there and she stayed with us overnight.

Though we did more at my place (per pool/hottub) and since we already knew of her (she was friend of a longtime friend), she stayed with us overnight and slept with us.

This morning though, was interesting...
As this girl was the most muscular female I have ever known it did make things interesting.

She wsa muscular enough to really pretty much make me her boytoy.
THis morning, she saw that we had some dom toys and she asked to try some of it out... '
I said go for it.

she tried strapons and etc... and was really wanting to try it out.
I had not planned for it it to be me....but she was strong enough that all 3 of us wrestled. And basicaly who ever lost was going to get some action.

Basically she wanted to do me with it, but was ok with wife.
Even with both wife&I ganging up on her she was able to fight us off.

Per this she immediately grabbed me and started fucking me in the ass.

At this point, my wife wanted some and went ahead and I was doing her.

So we had a train going, and I was getting pretty hard and came at least twice.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:37 AM   #35
Daydreamer

I'm quite new to anal, I've only tried a couple things. I've used my fingers and a marker before. I'm not the biggest fan of it really, but I'm getting more used to it.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #36
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yet again

one of the things i like most is being submissive enough that Im a boytoy or similar.

Often though only in context of actual sex or sex-games or similar.

OUr renter who once or twice a week will come over from the rental apt (we have a above garage apt she lives in)... and it varies on what we do when she comes over.. .at times nothing more than regular games or tv or similar, but more often it gets around to sexual potential.

This time however she had a boyfriend over and requested we allow him to visit (we already knew him from past so it was ok).. but she always must ask first.

What followed is that we went ahead and were playing variations of twister and similar, and got to a point where we got nude & then sexual.

Her bf knew of our kinky ways. But for the record I stated remember folks, no limits... Little did I know that it would be more applicable to me.

In our twister variation, if you couldnt put foot,hand,but on a color beacuse another had it already... the variation allowed you to insert strapon or penis into the person on that color.

Initially it was happening to the ladies... but at some point, it happend, and I ended up constantly not getting my color.

At that point, i wsa getting it annally from both girls and the renters bf.

I was already hard from the girls, so when the bf actually did me, I actually was starting to orgasm anyway, and ended up falling of the remaing colors and lost the game overall.

Per this, I became the sex slave for the night,and was immediately tied up on our outside porch where we have railings and posts that could be used for this.

For the rest of the night, i was pretty much geting it every which way and never got to fuck anybody till real late as reward.

But it was probably the most intense night in a long time, and was sweaty already from the mild heat (its been hotter)... but the girls were definately using my mouth constantly, and even the renters bf had me give him a bj twice.

For a bit, they would insert a dildo in my butt, mainly to keep me company, as they were away without me for up to 30-45 minutes.
I ended up with orgasm at least once per that.

They also had put a small banana in my mouth with instructions as to not eat or bite it but to practice giving bj's.

ANy bites or marks would be punished.

had at lesat 2 bites overall, and punishment was even more anal action.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #37
elsa_birch

I masturbate with a butt plug in frequently. It is really good to move it in and out when you are really close. I have also put household items up there too but I prefer how a butt plug stays in and makes you feel full. I've also done enemas.
elsa_birch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #38
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default for nearly 24 hours

Per my biz being nearly automatic in some ways and august-sept is my slowest, wife & I are spending even more time together.

But I didnt relize what would happen.
Wife got extra agressive and actually tied me up successfully with the help of a renter we have (who we have done stuff with)...

With both arms & legs tied to the bed, it was nearly impossible to get loose.

Knowing how the wife was & thinkig of potential I was ok with it.

Wife immediately inserted one of her larger dildo's (usually her smaller ones is what we have used on me in past per other dares & etc.

This one being bigger actually filled me up, and as usual got hard real quick.

WIfe and renter pretty much had their fun with me.
Often using me, or at least pleasuring me or themselves.
MOst common during this period was them having fun with each other though sitting on me (mouth & dick) was common.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #39
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default last night.

Anal again.

When not crosssdressing or having parties (nudity intended) My wife & I love to be nude as much as possible and she loves to get or give anal.

Last night while playing a online game that i occasional play wife saw that I was hard and primed ready.

Without even asking...she immediately sat on my pole and I said 'hey' my game.... and she responded that we got a better game to play....hehe

Without even getting up, I reached for the vibrator she brought with her and reached around and helpd insert it up front.

Cool thing was that not much later I went to a nearby salon to get a haircut and chose to surprise my wife.... she dropped me so she could shop nearby.

Turns out the person there was the only one, and was in fact a friend from my past (I seem to have that luck in finding old friends).

Asked for haircut... Anyway during conversation, we got caught up.
Since I was to be the last customer of the day...she excused herself and locked the door (founnd out later)... and came back..

Without relizing it as I was soaped up she had stripped and finished washing my hair and i then relized she was nude... I joked and said she was wanting a bigger tip I'll bet.

She said that wasnt the tip she was interested in.
By now, I had told her a lot of what has happend over the years and then she said that since she was nude, why not me... So before haircut commensed I stripped.

Anyway, while she was cutting my hair I was getting hard just watching her boobs and her efforts.... at times climbing on me and at times just coming close to 'rubbing my biz'.

I got so hard, that I joked and said why not give my 'pole' a haircut too.
As it is, in setting up for that,she inserted a good small vibrator in my butt, to help me get harder, so she could cut the pubic hair better.

That resulted in a pretty good orgasm.
ANyway, before we were done, my wife showed up at the door and saw the goings' on.

Anyway the owner opend door when I stated that was the wife.

WIfe came in and said hhmmm... she joked about the activity.
Fortunately wife and I are very much swingers.

Wife noticed I was shaved down there and had already had orgasm.

WIfe grabbed my clothes and paid for the haircut (+ tip), and I ended up in the car nude.

Ended up with even more fun after that.

Last edited by tcitycity; 09-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:13 AM   #40
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Joane

A new mutual friend who is the youngest age difference friend we have ever had. (She is 19 and we are both 52).....

As it is, Joane has been involved with us for part of the summer and is now part of our group of fun that we do often enough.

Jonne is getting pretty much interested in trying out all variants of new stuff.

And last night was no different. As of this weekend, some of the things she tried were the first ever... .

Last night was the first time she ever got it in the butt.... Per a bet that she lost. We placed a cardgame I have that is a no limit game..

Along with this was also her first time in litterally getting fucked in all holes.
I had some buddies over to help and she was litterally gangbanged and enjoying it (surprisingly).. Having 5 guys on her was interesting.
If she wasnt jo'ing them she was sucking,or having orgasm or similar.

Joanne was definately spent after this and we discussed the possibility of her staying with us till end of year per other needs she has then.

We figure, rentfree, act as our maid. And be nude 24x7 as often as doable.
She is likley to be very busy for a while..

We basically are asking her to be available on demand for whatever we want to do...and is already open to being available to whoever comes to the door for whatever.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #41
scargt01

Started by being fingered then moved to cock then toy now I love my butt plug
scargt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #42
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default luving it

With our new arrangement its starting to be difficult to keep a hardon but wife & other are doign their best.

Easy enough with joan since she is so tight (front & Back) per being 19+, soon to be 20.

While staying with us, she has to remain nude and be available on demand for anything we (wife & I) or renter.

Joan tried her first lesbian experience last time, but now is pretty much doing whatever we ask.

Today while she was doing our dishes (Nude & etc) I went ahead and entered her from behind while she continued washing dishes.

Naturally not did I get her wet, but she got wet from washing dishes.

I penalized her for that by having her finish loading the machine.

At times she had trouble, being with me in her.
But I advised that failure to finish the work would prompt more punishment.

She ended up getting more of everything later.

Her punishment when she failed was to be played with and to see how many times we could
get her to orgasm. After this, she had hours of having to do whatever we wanted on this.

Last edited by tcitycity; 09-28-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #43
MagicLuke

Send a message via MSN to MagicLuke

I love anal!

Sometimes I use fingers, then pens, markers, bottles ...

kik: hottestbutt
MagicLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #44
masterginger77

I love anal, Love to be pegged by the misses. And i wear a buttplug at least 3 times a week for several hours at a time, normally at work with a plug harness to make sure it stays nice and deep.
masterginger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #45
Ticon

what is this when once went who
Ticon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt, cupid, sex