Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-11-2023, 03:00 PM   #31
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I was in tears two minutes in. Soaking wet half way through
That's what I want to see here

Good job correcting your mistake.
I know you are curious about the tacs, but for the next one I thought to have a little fun with the fate.

I posted eight tasks already and you will redo two of them.
However, I decided to let a random generator choose which one.

Task 1: https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R402767793
Task 2: https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R98651293

The results will be labeled with a number and task 1 or task 2. The number is the post number in this thread (upper right corner), the rest self explanatory.
Results will reveal shortly after I posted.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:12 PM   #32
Tom1

tigerbalm of course
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:18 PM   #33
Tom1

As you were really brave today...

Task1:

Spoiler:
Take a 30 minutes break

Task2:

Slap your pussy once
Spoiler:
And take another 30 minutes break
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:19 PM   #34
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
As you were really brave today...

Task1:

Spoiler:
Take a 30 minutes break

Task2:

Slap your pussy once
Spoiler:
And take another 30 minutes break
I'm not allowed breaks per my doms instructions...

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:51 PM   #35
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
Nice to hear that my task was fun

so if your clit can still endure a bonus round:

Task:

Pump your clit and tie it with a string ot rubber bands before you remove the suction cap. So that your clit stays big and full of blood for the next 10 minutes.
Put a straw next to you.

Then use a chilli/Chilli sauce/chilli powder etc
Or a mixture of all if youre brave

and put it on your clit.

Blow fresh air with the straw on your clit for 8 minutes. then use the remaining minute to beat your tied clit with a belt 30 times - once every 2 seconds

Enjoy
My Dom added to this task.... sitting in front of a fan on low in addition to blowing on my clit, and going a full 10 minutes before beating my clit a full 50 times at 30 bpm. He's counting it as two seperate tasks ....

As per the usual I'm fully clamped and plugged starting this challenge. I removed the clamp and pumped my clit as big as I could get it. I have actual lasso clamps for just this purpose so I used those... 10x worse than string or bands. Put two on; just in case... applied a liberal amount of tigerbalm, and sat in front of a fan and began to use my insanely long straw for tumblers to bow on my clit. This was amazing.... the pain was gradual, throbbing and the icy burn of the tigers balm. Perfect sensation that was demolished by the belt. I yelped every hit.... each hit elicited a jerk that forced me to 'hop' on the dildos... which nearly caused me to cum because I was flat on a wooden floor in front of a 30 year old powerhouse box fan. Misses never count so 50 hits quickly doubled as I was shaking and fighting to keep my legs open while holding back the urge to give in. (I'm not allowed to cum, it's hard and I'm truly dreading the failure to keep from it). Taking the lasso clamps was hell... reapplying a clamp while I prep for the next task nearly did me in.

Thank you for pushing my limits with this punishment.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 04-11-2023, 04:16 PM   #36
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
That's what I want to see here

Good job correcting your mistake.
I know you are curious about the tacs, but for the next one I thought to have a little fun with the fate.

I posted eight tasks already and you will redo two of them.
However, I decided to let a random generator choose which one.

Task 1: https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R402767793
Task 2: https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R98651293

The results will be labeled with a number and task 1 or task 2. The number is the post number in this thread (upper right corner), the rest self explanatory.
Results will reveal shortly after I posted.
Post 9, Task 2:
Pump your clit as preperation. Apply tiger balm to it. Put one of the vicious clothespins onto your clit and the spreader clamps on your pussy.
50 rubber band snaps to your clit. Knock off the clamp in the end.

Post 19, Task 1:
There was enough pumping before, so just rub your clit with tiger balm and clamp it immediately. You know which clamp to use
Take one of the pointed skewers and poke your clit 50 times.

My poor pussy..... but I didn't mess up this time! I did wipe off the previous mess after, to give this torturous hell a fresh start tho.

I applied the pump, it didn't take long, I was still supper swollen from the last task. Spreader clamps on I applied yet more tigers balm and clamped it as before. I almost couldn't finish. I'd count this as a fail because I had to take more than 3 seconds per snap for most of it... and closed my legs 3 times trying to take the clothes pin off. Reapplying took a while, I put it back on before I took off the spreader clamps and 50 stabby stabs took forever.... shaking so much caused amazing sensations in my nipples, tightly clamped in spiked press style clamps...

Per my doms direction, if you'd like to, you can post a suitable punishment for my failure in addition to more tasks if you aren't bored with me yet.

Thank you for the punishments that just keep giving.

Old 04-12-2023, 05:02 AM   #37
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Some things to get you started today.

Task 1:
Apply spreader clamps. Melt two ice cubes at your clit.
50 rubber band snaps to your clit.

Task 2:
Dip your tits into cold water. Chained nipple clamps on, hold the chain in your mouth. Standing up, lay your head back and hit your tits from below. 10 minutes, folded USB cord.

Punishment:
Apply tiger balm to clit. Put tac pads onto your tits. Nipple clamps with the 3oz weights on. Lay out tacs or tac pads on the edge of your couch.
Hump this spot for 5 minutes, hands behind your back.
Remove the stuff from your tits/nipples and put on a sportsbra with tacs. Fill your pump with tacs as you described yesterday and apply it to your clit.
Stand with your tits pressed against a wall for 10 minutes.
Replace the bra with the weighted clamps again and remove the pump.
Now you redo the tasks you failed at yesterday, with doubled numbers, though.
So, tiger balm to your clit, clamp on. 100 rubber band snaps, knock off the clamp.
Reapply tiger balm and clamp. 100 pokes.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 04-12-2023, 07:59 AM   #38
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Some things to get you started today.

Task 1:
Apply spreader clamps. Melt two ice cubes at your clit.
50 rubber band snaps to your clit.

Task 2:
Dip your tits into cold water. Chained nipple clamps on, hold the chain in your mouth. Standing up, lay your head back and hit your tits from below. 10 minutes, folded USB cord.

Punishment:
Apply tiger balm to clit. Put tac pads onto your tits. Nipple clamps with the 3oz weights on. Lay out tacs or tac pads on the edge of your couch.
Hump this spot for 5 minutes, hands behind your back.
Remove the stuff from your tits/nipples and put on a sportsbra with tacs. Fill your pump with tacs as you described yesterday and apply it to your clit.
Stand with your tits pressed against a wall for 10 minutes.
Replace the bra with the weighted clamps again and remove the pump.
Now you redo the tasks you failed at yesterday, with doubled numbers, though.
So, tiger balm to your clit, clamp on. 100 rubber band snaps, knock off the clamp.
Reapply tiger balm and clamp. 100 pokes.
Starting today with only my ass plugged, per my doms instructions. Clit and nipples have been clamped with aggressive flat nose clamps.

Clit clamp off and spreader clamps on, I started with two big ice cubes right on my clit while the ice water for task 2 sits in the freezer.. by the end, my clit was numb and burning. Each hit with the rubber band made me jump, forcing the rather large plug in my ass to the hilt. By the end I was yelping with each hit and near tears. Putting the clamp back on made me cry out. Walking to the freezer was quite the adventure. I yanked my clamps and dipped my boobs in the ice water until they were starting to burn. Clamps on, and in position, I started my timer. The clamps alone pulling in an upwards direction was excruciating, hitting just the underside was quite the ordeal. It seemed to go on forever. As usual if I missed I hit hard again twice. By the end I was shaking, my nipples on fire, beautiful marks on my underboob. I'll feel this one for days.

Right into the punishment, I yanked off my clamps, applied my tac pads, clamps back on and the 3 Oz weights on either side. I dumped a pile of tacs on the edge of my sofa and started my timer. I hummped the couch vigorously the tacs started to dig in immediately, pussy, thighs,beverywhere. The weights caused the chains to hit the tac pads on the underboob, making me yelp. Tears within minutes. Picking the tacs out of my pussy and thighs was far harder than I expected.

Bra on, tacs in bra, tacs in pump and pump on I started the 10 minutes pressed against the wall. This was painfully pleasant.... time went by way too fast knowing what's coming. Out of the bra and immediately back to the weighted clamps, my nipples were on fire. My Dom insisted I use the spreader clamps to do my snaps and pokes and I pump my clit as well. Prepped and ready to go, tiger balm on, clamp on, I began to snap my clit. Tears, yelps, shaking quickly ensued. Knocking off the clamp was brutal. More tigerbalm, more tears, 100 pokes. Knocking off the clamp was the greatest pain today.

Thank you for the tasks, tears, and punishment.

Old 04-12-2023, 09:35 AM   #39
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Starting to run out of ideas here, you just keep doing everything I throw at you...

Task 1:
Kneel on your bed or couch. Pump your clit and nipples in preperation. Tiger balm on all three. A vicious clamp onto your clit, pointing downwards. Chained nipple clamps onto your nipples, hang a water bottle.
Bend forward until the bottle hits the ground. Lift it back up until your back is straight. No using your hands. Repeat for 8 minutes. Count the repeats. When done, read the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Stand up, knock off the clamp on your clit. The amount of repeats is the number of spanks for your clit. Use a wooden spoon.

Task 2:
Melt on ice on your nipples and clit. Spreader clamp on pussy. Apply ttweezer clamp trio to nipples and clit. Hang 4 weights on the chain.
Stand straight. Spank your tits with the belt for 10 minutes.
Whenever you loose a clamp, spank the nipple or your clit hard with a wooden spoon before repplying.

Ps: Is the plug in your ass covered in tiger balm yet?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 04-12-2023, 10:06 AM   #40
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Starting to run out of ideas here, you just keep doing everything I throw at you...

Task 1:
Kneel on your bed or couch. Pump your clit and nipples in preperation. Tiger balm on all three. A vicious clamp onto your clit, pointing downwards. Chained nipple clamps onto your nipples, hang a water bottle.
Bend forward until the bottle hits the ground. Lift it back up until your back is straight. No using your hands. Repeat for 8 minutes. Count the repeats. When done, read the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Stand up, knock off the clamp on your clit. The amount of repeats is the number of spanks for your clit. Use a wooden spoon.

Task 2:
Melt on ice on your nipples and clit. Spreader clamp on pussy. Apply ttweezer clamp trio to nipples and clit. Hang 4 weights on the chain.
Whenever you loose a clamp, spank the nipple or your clit hard with a wooden spoon before repplying.

The tweezer clamp trio has a very dainty chain... I have two sets of of flat nose clamps on sturdy chains, a modified set that twists down, and two vice style clamps that have hooks on them. Also, 1/2 liter water bottle or liter bottles?

No the tiger balm hadn't reached my plug yet. I was just told to fix that....

Old 04-12-2023, 10:20 AM   #41
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
The tweezer clamp trio has a very dainty chain... I have two sets of of flat nose clamps on sturdy chains, a modified set that twists down, and two vice style clamps that have hooks on them. Also, 1/2 liter water bottle or liter bottles?
I'll leave it up to you or your dom to decide which one fits the job best. You know your toys
Half a litre is enough for this one. If it is too easy, we can revisit it later...

Quote:
No the tiger balm hadn't reached my plug yet. I was just told to fix that....
I knew that would happen...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 04-12-2023, 12:32 PM   #42
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:

Task 1:
Spoiler:

Task 2:

Nipples and clit pumped, tigerbalm applied. Brand new vicious clothes pin applied. Nipples clamped with my modified twist down flat nose clamps, water bottle tied to the chain. On the bed in my fuckroom. 8 minutes of the task was insane. The bed is super soft so balance was an issue. I failed 74 times. The weight wasn't bad at all tho.the relief of the weight was hell, and falling onto the clamps was hell. After the 8 minutes, I stood up, used the spoon to knock the clamp off, and hit my clit hard 74 times.... nipples still clamped with the water bottle attached. I buckled over twice. Every smack I yelped. I moved right into task two, ice on my clit first, nipples still clamped. The ice helped move the tigerbalm around I opted to use my two pairs of flat nose clamps, and loop one pair to make a trio. Clamped my clit as soon as the ice melted and appliedthe spreader clamps. Yanked off the nipple clamps, iced my nipples, and applied the clamps. Prep here alone already has me wincing. My Dom decided 4 3oz weights wasn't enough and had me add more, so 2 under each nipple and 2 on the chain right under my clit. I started in with the belt, leaning slightly forward. Every smack I yelped. I missed several times and hit the clamp. 43 times in total. 17 times I lost a clamp, hard hits with the wooden spoon had me buckling over.

As soon as my Dom saw your question he had me add tigerbalm and lube to ensure it's everywhere. This is now a regular part of my punishment.

Old 04-12-2023, 04:49 PM   #43
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Something simple at a late time...

Task 1:
Pump your pussy and apply tiger balm. Strike it with a belt for 10 minutes.

Task2:
Pump your clit and put the spreader clamps on. Apply tiger balm on clit. Hit it with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 04-13-2023, 06:36 AM   #44
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Something simple at a late time...

Task 1:
Pump your pussy and apply tiger balm. Strike it with a belt for 10 minutes.

Task2:
Pump your clit and put the spreader clamps on. Apply tiger balm on clit. Hit it with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes.
Simple but effective. Did this right before going to bed. Pumped for 15 minutes. Used a wide leather belt to get the most impact, hard and at a steady fast pace. Every hit made me jump and yelp. Pumping my clit immediately after was intense, also for 15 minutes, the tigerbalm was soothing at first.... about a minute in the spoon was soaked and quickly assisting the tigerbalm in getting everywhere. 10 minutes went on forever. Still plugged, the constant jerking and shaking caused a mix of pleasure and pain. By the end I was so close to cumming I was shaking.

Super tender this morning.

Old 04-13-2023, 06:53 AM   #45
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Only one task as of now
Task one:
Blindfold yourself, and apply tiger balm on all three nipples and clit.
Use nipple clamps on the biggest weight. Crotch ropes yourself and extend the clamps and the crotch rope to a bottle (hanging fully filled). So the tension of all 3 will make it tighter on both your crotch as well as nipples. Use crotch rope with tiger balm. Now spank your clit 50 times using the hardest implement you have, and count each time. If you miss the count start again from the beginning. You can use the spreader clamp set too.Wear one heel and other leg barefoot to unequalise the effect on crotch rope to one side.

Now after 50 spanks, you will count 15 mins while being blindfolded(without a timer), so you will assume when 15 mins got over. Then check the time using a phone that actually how much time passed, if the variation is less than 2 mins, good otherwise ask for punishment.

Last edited by Daremaster04; 04-13-2023 at 06:55 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (clit), pain (pussy), pain (tits), pain slut, punishment