Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 06-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #31
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Four of the five stickies at the top of the S/M lounge forum are devoted to offering education and information, one exclusively for questions. Questions asked in chat are usually answered (assuming they aren't stupid looking for slv type things.)

I really don't see how it justifies the immense amount of work needed to create and recognise a "council" of an unusual amount of people (an even number of people is a stupid idea for any council) the members of which would be who, exactly?
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #32
Ranzid
Account Banned

leo after complaining that some new people don't read the stickies you didn't read this post very well , council members would be chosen with a vote at the start of the system and the number of members and the whole system itself is up for modification .. that's the whole point of posting this.

and as we've said the system would take work yes , but there is a need for something as many new users are reporting that they "didnt know where to go or what to ask" they may be stupid but leaving someone to be hurt because they are stupid seems a little harsh.

but thankyou for your input even if it was a little .. nihilistic
Old 06-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #33
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Band-Aid

A PM is sent to any new member who signs up warning them of bad things and how to report and that moderators can always be contacted for assistance. If a member isn't willing to read that, or any of the many other forms of information around, what makes you think having a popularity contest badge is going to change anything? It won't change anything.

We have trusted members around on the site that members can go to with questions or advice - they're called moderators.

I'm happy to make do with a silver badge. I vote for nellybell to get a gold one :3 Pingu doesn't get one.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #34
luvNgrl

To my dearest Leo,

If it werent for the fact that I am extremely bored and curious I would have never read nor looked at any of the stickies when I first started on the site and honestly I skipped all of them in the beginning which got me into some not so good times. I click on peoples profiles more than anything so having a badge on a profile would be noticed and would be seen much more than the stickies. Im sure as a mod you can figure out the statistics on the site as to how many people look at profiles compared to how many people read the stickies. Im sure theres a huge difference.

Also, we arent asking for our idea to be bashed but possibly if you have a better suggestion to keep people safe, Id love to hear it as right now when I talk to subs, I find out many have gone through the same thing as me and experienced an unsafe environment at times. That is all.. have a nice day :P

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote