Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #31
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Sure do! You will sit in the middle seat blindfolded and they will drive you to places naked and pose for photos

Try to masterbait in the middle of the car wile its going down the road, and you can't stop till the car stops. I your going to cum you must ask the car and everyone must agree you can

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #32
Clarisse-tv

choose the sexiest outfit that you have, wear nothing except the skirt, blouse , dress or pants and ask your sister to go with you to get you navel pierced.
If piercing is not possible, go for a full shaving of you pubic area and ask a friend to kiss upon venus mount with pink lipstick
Old 01-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #33
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

You are to have each of the members of the group over separately and they are to control you for one full day each.

Also, every day that someone isn't with you telling you what to do you must edge once every hour and you may not cum until you get permission from your sister, you may not ask her or remind her that she needs to give you permission.
If she hasn't done so by dinner you may get on your knees and beg for it.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #34
DirtyBetGirl

Tophat: Ohh, that sounds really hard. Like 12 edges, I'm desperate and honey after one .

I still need more rules relating to dress.

While at work I work as kinda a secretary/personal assistant for one guy (I'm been vague to avoid giving to much away) but we are the only ones in our building and he is pretty casual and relaxed (and I think he likes me), so I can dress slutty for that if people want.

While at home I'm naked, which I'm getting used to. I also need to know what I can/can't wear out of work. In regard to this, I've had PMs saying no panties and only my sisters bras.

Finally, the group says I should be doing dares involving sex with people. I should do things like one-night stands, random BJs, dates with certain conditions, etc. I'm not a virgin or prude or whatever, if anything I'm a bit of a slut, so try and come up with some things.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #35
Clarisse-tv

you can only wear skirts and dress no panties but pantyhose is OK
as sex is now involved, you need to lick the pussy of the girls till edge and take all the 3 boys to heaven at the same time, if you cum before them, bj them and lick the cum
Old 01-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #36
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Oh baby! You will go find a couple. Cute boy and girl and ask them if you can be there sex slave for the night. You will keep doing this till you find someone. As soon as you walk in there door you will strip and hand them your clothes spread your legs and hands on your head and ask "who is my master?"

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
Old 01-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #37
DirtyBetGirl

Also, my sister said that I'll be doing all the housework around the house (cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing, dusting, etc) and that dares relating to this would be good.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #38
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

The mop and broom must be in your ass and you can only be in rubber gloves and high heels

Old 01-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Dusting:
Before you dust a room you must push the handle of the duster in as far as it goes into your pussy.

At work:
You are to wear the sluttiest lingerie you have, fishnet stockings (if you have them), a white button-up shirt and a tight mid-thigh length skirt.
If he comments on your outfit you must say "I really don't know why I wore this, I guess I just feel really sexy today". Make it obvious that you want him.

If he doesn't comment you must try and get him to so each time he sees you without comment you are to undo a button on your shirt or pull your skirt up a but.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #40
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Also, my sister said that I'll be doing all the housework around the house (cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing, dusting, etc) and that dares relating to this would be good.
Once you are done cleaning, your sister may order you to lick any surface and/or item she thinks you have done a bad job on. That should give you some incentive to actually put some effort in.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #41
DirtyBetGirl

Top hat, when he catches on how far should I go with him? What should I do in the days after this.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #42
slutfarm

Now that we can include other people.......

Go to a gay bar and ask random lesbian couples if they would like to use you in a threesome. If they say yes, ask if they care if any of your friends from the group watches.

If there are no gay bars near you, go to any bar and go up to random couples asking them if they would like to join you in a threesome.

In either case, once you find a couple, do whatever they ask within your limits when having sex.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #43
DirtyBetGirl

Also, the group has thought to add morning exercise to the list. Maybe how far to run, what else to do,what to wear, etc.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #44
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

The skimpiest outfit you can legally ware in public with the largish object in your ass. Everything someone checks you out edge

Old 01-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #45
DirtyBetGirl

Slutfarm: I have taken the trash out wearing only shoes as well. Went down the fire stairs to avoid people to the apartment bins that are in the underground parking. Saw one man who was also putting out his trash, neither of us spoke but you could see him looking but trying not to look like he was looking. I also passed two boys who looked about 15 when I was walking back up the stairs and they seemed to smile and said "hi" in a cheeky manor.

Zootsuit How public do you want the area to be, because I'm attractive and if I'm wearing a skimpy bikini I'm pretty sure nearly everybody will be checking me out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk