Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #31
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

ChrisJ, thank you for this task which will highlight my shameful behaviour. I made a sign with cardboard and string and will be using it in all future punishments that involve kneeling so that I may remember that being disrespectful is not acceptable.

Dom6BDSM, thank you for giving me another way in which to punish myself. I will be sure to buy condoms when I go there at the end of the week.

Kami, thank you for adding to the ways in which I should atone for being a brat. I will definitely make a sincere apology to the pharmacists I offended; however I don't think it's realistic to get on my knees in the middle of a store. But I will be sure to apologise sincerely for my behaviour.

--------

I've been thinking about how to apologise at the end of the week. I'm feeling quite ashamed of myself and I want that to come across in the apology. I was thinking of saying something like "Excuse me ma'am, I hope you remember me. I was here to buy some painkillers and I was very rude to you. I am very sorry for being disrespectful because I know that you were only doing your job and that just because I was in pain I didn't have the right to act like a brat. Please accept my sincere apology for being so arrogant and rude."

Thoughts on the above? Should I say more?

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #32
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

So far you have been able to get a degree of pleasure as well as embarrassment from your public edging. But not much which is humiliating.

The next time that you have to pee (at home obviously), you are to lay on your back in the bath with your hips and pussy elevated over your torso. When you pee, you are to pee onto your chest and face...whilst practicing what you will say to the pharmacists.

Next time after that..again in the bath or shower. This time bend forwards from the waist...dropping your body down like you are touching your toes. Only hold onto the backs of your calves, pulling your body directly under your cunt. This time you will watch yourself pee onto your tits and face...again reciting your apology.

And when you do offer your apology..you can be thinking of the 'rude and arrogant you' being pissed on. And consider whether this is a desirable behaviour.

Sarah
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #33
zart

Shield Pharm.

I've been thinking about how to apologize at the end of the week. I'm feeling quite ashamed of myself and I want that to come across in the apology. I was thinking of saying something like "Excuse me ma'am, I hope you remember me. I was here to buy some painkillers and I was very rude to you. I am very sorry for being disrespectful because I know that you were only doing your job and that just because I was in pain I didn't have the right to act like a brat. Please accept my sincere apology for being so arrogant and rude."

Thoughts on the above? Should I say more?

I agree that my earlier tasks are too much.

I think your plan is appropriate for your public portion of the apology as it is what would be expected in society.

However, you were rude to two pharmacists, to make sure you understand, you should apologize to each of them separately or both of them together.

If you do this you should reward yourself by perhaps buying a children's toy on the way out of the store. Plastic handcuffs would be good if they have them ...

-zart-
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 AM   #34
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Ms X

I think you have shown great humility and carried out a lot of tasks not many would do as well as you so you should consider yourself close to redemption however you need to cleanse yourself both inside and out so my task is as you have been rude to the pharmacists when you go and apologise you should by some laxatives and take twice the normal dosage for two days to cleanse your body and concentrate your mind.

yours

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #35
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Last night I got a PM with a punishment. I thought I should share the task and my reply so that you can all see more of the tasks I am doing.

Quote:
If you are owned/in a relationship, I saw your post and will help with your punishment.

1) kneel on a hardwood or linoleum floor for 10 minutes

2) then go get two prices of paper and a pen.

3) kneel back where you were, lean forward and do lines (lines are "I'm an arrogant bitch") and write it 125 times on each side of the paper. Should reach 500 lines in total by the end.

4) you may stand up, but go stand in your corner (I know you assigned yourself a corner because a good slut would assign herself one!) and reflect how disrespectful you are and brainstorm ways you want to change it. Don't leave until you think of 2 possible ideas and one solid idea.

5) report and thank me for my help.
Need more, get on your knees and beg.

P.s this must be done in any clothing or no clothing is up to you, but must not have anything covering your knees
Assassin14, thank you for this humiliating task to teach me how to stop being disrespectful.

I was wearing jeans, underwear and a strappy top, but I decided to denude myself entirely to add to my humiliation. I knelt on a wooden floor for ten minutes, with my hands at my sides and my head hung to emphasise my shame.

I then proceeded to do the writing part. My hand was cramping by the time this was over but I deserved the pain. It was embarrassing to write the line "I'm an arrogant bitch" so many times and it really emphasised my rude behaviour.

When this part of the task was complete I went to my corner. You are absolutely right, I did long ago assign myself what I call my "slut corner." However, I'm housesitting this week, so I chose a substitute slut corner. I must have stood there for ten or fifteen minutes letting myself feel the shame. I thought about ways in which I had been disrespectful lately (more on that later!) and how to change them.

Possible ways to change my behaviour:
  • a directed apology to each person whom I have affected with my poor manners
  • loss of privileges at home during my punishment
  • not being allowed to do pleasurable activities during this punishment week
  • being made to do pointless boring tasks so that I emphasise how being rude achieves nothing
  • doing humiliating tasks so that I can experience some negative emotions too, just like those whom I affected negatively

My best idea was the following: I ruined someone's day, so I deserve to have my day ruined. The punishments I have to do will make part of each day unpleasant, but I think I should dedicate one day to being punished completely. This means extending my punishment to include the whole of Saturday as a day of humiliation and contrition, as this is my next day off. This also means that I will ruin my day off, which is something I deserve completely. I will start making a schedule of how to ruin Saturday and people can start adding to it.

Thank you for making me reflect upon my shameful behaviour and making me come up with ways to extend my punishment.

I am still naked and I have typed this entire report on my knees to show my humility. Please continue to punish me for my disgraceful behaviour. I will be putting this message up on my thread so that others can see how I have been punished - I do not deserve privacy or dignity in these punishments.

-----

Ways in which I have been disrespectful lately:
  • I have insulted the two pharmacists
  • I was rude to a classmate who pointed out that I was doing something incorrectly
  • I was rude to a shop assistant who wasn't quick enough for me
  • I had a lecturer who did not know an aspect of his topic well and I asked him a question designed to embarrass him and show up his ignorance
  • At work in the hospital (I'm a med student) a nurse kept coming in when she should have stayed outside to give the patient privacy. I lost my temper with her and told her to 'just get out'
I believe I should be punished for these behaviours because I acted as though I was a more valuable and important person than the others and they were less deserving of respect.

-----

Quote:
So far you have been able to get a degree of pleasure as well as embarrassment from your public edging. But not much which is humiliating.

The next time that you have to pee (at home obviously), you are to lay on your back in the bath with your hips and pussy elevated over your torso. When you pee, you are to pee onto your chest and face...whilst practicing what you will say to the pharmacists.

Next time after that..again in the bath or shower. This time bend forwards from the waist...dropping your body down like you are touching your toes. Only hold onto the backs of your calves, pulling your body directly under your cunt. This time you will watch yourself pee onto your tits and face...again reciting your apology.

And when you do offer your apology..you can be thinking of the 'rude and arrogant you' being pissed on. And consider whether this is a desirable behaviour.

Sarah
MissSarah, thank you for this task which is very unpleasant and humiliating for me. I agree with you that many of the previous tasks have been somewhat pleasurable and I honestly would like to be more humiliated to enhance my sorriness.

I did the first part of the punishment and am waiting for the need to do the next. I lay naked in the bath and held up my hips and pussy above me. I practiced the words which I posted earlier and unfortunately my mouth being open led to me getting a bit of piss in my mouth. This was an unexpected humiliation and tasted absolutely disgusting! I covered my tits and face and hair with pee. The last part was especially disgusting, because knowing that I would most likely get pee on it later, I decided to just rinse the pee from my hair and do a proper wash after the second part of the punishment.

This was a very appropriate punishment because I felt completely degraded and disgusted. I know that my behaviour was not desirable and I should be punished in a way which takes my dignity away. Thank you very much for this extremely apposite punishment.

-----

Quote:
I think your plan is appropriate for your public portion of the apology as it is what would be expected in society.

However, you were rude to two pharmacists, to make sure you understand, you should apologize to each of them separately or both of them together.

If you do this you should reward yourself by perhaps buying a children's toy on the way out of the store. Plastic handcuffs would be good if they have them ...

-zart-
Zart, thank you for commenting on my punishment. They don't have any plastic handcuffs or children's toys there - more sweets and general pharmacy stuff. Any other suggestions? I will see if they are both there at the same time and then I will decide what is the best course of action. Either way they will both receive an apology.

-----

Quote:
Ms X

I think you have shown great humility and carried out a lot of tasks not many would do as well as you so you should consider yourself close to redemption however you need to cleanse yourself both inside and out so my task is as you have been rude to the pharmacists when you go and apologise you should by some laxatives and take twice the normal dosage for two days to cleanse your body and concentrate your mind.

yours

Mr Charcol
Mr Charcol, thank you for contributing to my ongoing humiliations. However, I think this is beyond my limits because it won't be good for my body and I don't do poo dares. But thank you very much for participating in my shame.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #36
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Slut is to undress, and wearing only her ankle spreaders, she will crawl across the carpeted floor to her thinking corner, ensuring that her tits and pussy feel the rough carpet beneath her. On reaching her thinking corner, she is to lean over a wooden chair and spank her ass with a paddle at least 50 times each cheek. Slut may then get up kneel for 15 minutes while she reflects on what a whore she is, allowing herself to be used. The kneeling will alternate between taking place on the wooden chair, and the carpet.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #37
alexe32
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post

Ways in which I have been disrespectful lately:
  • I have insulted the two pharmacists
  • I was rude to a classmate who pointed out that I was doing something incorrectly
  • I was rude to a shop assistant who wasn't quick enough for me
  • I had a lecturer who did not know an aspect of his topic well and I asked him a question designed to embarrass him and show up his ignorance
  • At work in the hospital (I'm a med student) a nurse kept coming in when she should have stayed outside to give the patient privacy. I lost my temper with her and told her to 'just get out'
I believe I should be punished for these behaviours because I acted as though I was a more valuable and important person than the others and they were less deserving of respect.
You're damn right you should be punished for these behaviors. No TV for a month. Sucks to be you.
alexe32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #38
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Alexe, thank you for depriving me of my privileges to teach me a lesson.

Balunka...did you just join the site to tell me off? Why are you even reading a site like this if you think its members are sinners?

Old 09-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #39
2bchew
getDare Addict

Theres your next punishment,you have to sit and listen to that guy for the next 2 hours.LOL
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #40
2bchew
getDare Addict

But seriously its time to go back to good old fashioned methods.
For the next 2 weeks you are grounded.Work and home only.You may pm and ask for permission to go else where but permission will not be easily granted.
For those 2 weeks you are also to do an half hour corner time every night just before bed.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #41
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by balunka View Post
are you mocking me, heathen? I'll be praying for you.
Its waaaaaay to late to save me.Spend your time trying to save yourself.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #42
Joshyp77
Account Banned

Default Extreme humilliation

Get a guy to cum on your face then go to that same pharmacy with the cum on your face and buy some painkillers. If they ask whats on your face you must say "it's cum because I'm a rude bitch and I'm sorry"
Then report back :P
Joshyp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #43
alexe32
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post
Alexe, thank you for depriving me of my privileges to teach me a lesson.

Balunka...did you just join the site to tell me off? Why are you even reading a site like this if you think its members are sinners?
next order. Ignore that moron.
alexe32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #44
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
But seriously its time to go back to good old fashioned methods.
For the next 2 weeks you are grounded.Work and home only.You may pm and ask for permission to go else where but permission will not be easily granted.
For those 2 weeks you are also to do an half hour corner time every night just before bed.
2bchew, I agree that this is an appropriate punishment so thank you for teaching me what happens to arrogant people. I behaved like a spoilt brat and so I should be punished in the same manner. I was originally just planning to be in disgrace until this weekend, so let's review on Sunday. However until then I should definitely be grounded. I have already lost my tv privileges from Alexe, and I will now only be allowed to go to work and come home. I will spend half an hour in the corner before bed thinking about what I have done. I will ask permission on the thread or from you if I want to go somewhere.

On that note, please may I buy food on the way home tomorrow?

-----

And yup, don't feed the trolls

Old 09-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #45
2bchew
getDare Addict

Yes you may stop today and get what you need.But that 1 stop only.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
arrogant, humiliating, humiliation, punishment, rude