Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #31
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
Hollyann: thanks for adding onto your punishment.. I don't like being messy so I'm sure my master will appreciate the added bit.

Busty: I actually have real diapers so if I have to do this can I use one of those. We havent played with the diapers as I just told my master a couple days ago that I had them. I kinda feared someone would put a diaper punishment on here. Probably wont like this much. Im sure if you have any more my master would love to hear them. Thanks for this one though. I think I'm gonna get very dizzy if I have to do it.

If you have proper diapers you should use them!

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #32
franker

Default diaper play

an enema filled with gushy bananas that will be inserted into your arse, then a butt plug so you will be trembling but not able to release the mess into your diaper until your master allows you to. once your diaper is filled your master will bounce you repeatedly on his knee so everything in your diaper can get all over a smush around
franker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:44 AM   #33
luvNgrl

new and willing: That does sound like an unsafe amount of water and so I'm pretty sure my master won't make me do your punishment, but thanks.

Akuma_Tataka (hopefully spelled right): Thanks. I don't live with my master so a lot of this wont be able to be done. However, I love doing bondage so my master may possibly use some of those ideas.

Franker: This sounds like it would kinda suck since I don't like messy and I'm just starting to do some enema play. Thanks for the idea.

If anyone has anymore, please post them. My master has not decided on a punishment yet, but will probably do that later today or sometime tomorrow so please keep them coming. Just remember if it's not used for this punishment, it may be used at a later date. Thanks again everyone!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 AM   #34
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

thought of a new one for you
edge until you have filled three pint glasses with pussy juice
once this is done you should be really horny too bad no cumming or touching your pussy for a week if you do spank your pussy with a rular 15 times every time you touch it (this includes going to the loo)
now we don't want to let all that juice go to waste now do we?
take one glass and wash your hair and face with it and allow to dry no showers or baths for three days
take the second one and drink half of it and then use the rest as your toothpaste for the next week (no water required) until it runs out do not spit it out always swallow
now for the third glass every time you eat a snack you must dip it in the glass first this goes on for a week at the end of the week drink the remainder.
after all this find your favourite toy at the end of the week and edge 10 times and then beg 10 users on here for permission to cum.

bit of advice keep the glasses of juice in the fridge (you could get a mini fridge there quite cheep) or somewhere cool or they may start to go nasty and we wouldn't want that
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #35
luvNgrl

shadowofchaos: how kind of you to come up with another punishment. Thanks!

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain

Old 07-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #36
fireman
gD king

Default Penance

For a week every time you leave the house you must edge first. Then you put a crotch rope on with a large knot on your clit. Now put on a rope bra. If breasts are large enough do some wraps around them also. Put on loose skimpy cloth so the rope shows some. Anyone asks you must tell them the truth. When you get home if your master wasn’t with you give him a detailed report. Now for every time someone ask you or looked at you strangely you ask you master for 5 smacks for each. Count them and thank him for each one. Then give him a blowjob for a thank you. If this fails in any way you go get you nips pierced for punishment. If anything else goes wrong you will get clit pierced. Not the hood either the actual clit. Every day you must give your master extra service, attention, and worship, he is everything in you. If you have a friend to help you with any of this, you can have them tie you up after edging and be ready for master when he comes home.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #37
luvNgrl

fireman: Thank you for your punishment idea. My master may use parts of that at some point. I don't think he would ever make me get pierced though and since he lives in another country, I will be unable to give him a blowjob.

I am still looking for punishments as my master has still not made his decision.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #38
fireman
gD king

ok then send a very special pic for him
Old 07-14-2011, 05:22 AM   #39
luvNgrl

Thank you everyone for your punishment ideas. My master has looked through them all and has enjoyed the humiliation this thread has created for me. At this time he has chosen to use Busty's punishment. So special thanks to you Busty...please let me know if you would like the 3 pics pm'ed to you as I don't wanna send pics if you don't want them.

My master also asks that I let you all know that there is a good chance I will be naughty again in the near future and may use other punishments from this thread or asks for more at a later date. Thanks again everyone

Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 AM   #40
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

will you post a report of your punishment on here?
also if your master uses our punishments at a later date let us know how they were
Old 07-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #41
luvNgrl

Here's my punishment. (side note: if anyone's punishments are ever used a report will be posted of it so if you think of anymore they are always appreciated!)

So anyways, I woke up this morning and master told me to post on the thread saying that Busty's punishment had been chosen. Immediately after that I was instructed to get 2 bowls and fill one with water and the other with cereal and milk. So I went downstairs and grabbed some captain crunch and water and put them in the bowls and then returned quickly to my room. I was kinda a little excited to be puppy but this was taking it further than master and I had done before so I was also a little nervous.

Master had me put a leash on the collar that I always wear. Then I put socks on my hands and feet. He chose for me not to wear them on my ears because it would be difficult for me to hear him. From this moment on, I was not allowed to talk. So I don't do well not talking. I am a very vocal slave (which gets me in trouble a lot). Then master had me, using only my mouth and on all fours, lick up the captain crunch. I started by only using my tongue to eat as I'm not big on being messy. There was no way though that I could get everything that way and so in went my face. The milk was cold and being the special little puppy that I am, I inhaled some into my nose...hehe. So as I was eating I was dripping wet from my pussy. Being puppy was really turning me on.

Next master had me put on the diaper. I was not so excited about this. I lifted my leg and peed in the diaper like a good little pup. It was sooo warm..hehe. It was so weird to feel the pee against my pussy. I then walked around my room until master said stop. He had me leash myself to my bed and cuddle up like a pup for a couple minutes. Then it was time to edge. Master has been making me edge several times the last few days and not get to cum so more edging kinda sucked. I was sooo horny. I then was blindfolded and made to find six different objects around my room. Hmm this was very difficult as my room was trashed and everything was kinda everywhere. I accidently stuck my hand in my bowl of water and so I had a very wet paw. There was about 15 minutes left so I got to play. I held my leash like I wanted to go for a walk and I cleaned myself and barked lots. Communication with my master was very difficult as I would bark and he would try and translate it..hehe most the time he just made up a random sentence to be evil. When the time was up, it was nice to tell my master what I had learned and how I felt.

I hated not being able to talk, but still enjoyed using puppy talk to try and communicate. I loved hearing my masters laughs and knowing how much he was enjoy me being completely humiliated. I really was turned on by most of this and through it I found some new likes. Master made me pee in my diaper one more time before I could take it off. I was then allowed to shower and cum after I edged once more and it was amazing.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, but there's a chance I may have as my memory is awful. Ummm hopefully this is a good enough report but if not let me know if there's anything you'd like to know more about. Have a nice day!

Old 07-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #42
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
Thank you everyone for your punishment ideas. My master has looked through them all and has enjoyed the humiliation this thread has created for me. At this time he has chosen to use Busty's punishment. So special thanks to you Busty...please let me know if you would like the 3 pics pm'ed to you as I don't wanna send pics if you don't want them.

My master also asks that I let you all know that there is a good chance I will be naughty again in the near future and may use other punishments from this thread or asks for more at a later date. Thanks again everyone
If your master allows you to pm the pictures I would accept that. Also your recount of your puppy time sounds good, I have to ask what are your new likes from this??

And thanks to your master for choosing this one.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #43
luvNgrl

I am posting again as I have continued to be cheeky and so master has requested that I come on here and request more punishments. Same rules apply as before. Please make it hard, but within my limits so that I learn and stop being cheeky.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #44
ctsub

I think a nice butt plug that your master carves from a fine, fresh piece of ginger root inserted into your now waiting arse for 30 minutes will do you wonders in learning.

Always stretch to reach your limits then exceed them.

Loves: Anal, spanking, bondage, Edging, Masturbation, Femdom Control, Servitude, CBT, Male Chastity and Restraints

Like: Enemas, Watersports, Some Pain Toys Owned (7" and 9" dildo, C&B Leather Stretcher, Ball Stretcher (Parachute& weights) C&B cage, Butt plug, Jerk off sleeve, cloths pins, clamps and Pump.

Dislikes: Illegal, Scat, Baby, Family, Bloodletting, Wedgies, Messy
ctsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #45
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

are you doing the contest part again?
if so I'll enter my two again

Advertisements
Kink Talk