Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2019, 03:35 PM   #31
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Wear your tightest swimsuit without a pantie liner and adjust your crotch of your suit so that the crotch forms a frontal wedgie. Wear your suit this way for an entire day. If you are brave enough to go out in public doing so go for walks or maybe even to a pool or beach wearing your suit in a wedgie.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 01:54 AM   #32
kinkybo

Simple: go to the pool/ lake hopefully with not to many people around but enough to make it risky. Pee your swim suit before you get in and hopefully nobody will notice
kinkybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:09 AM   #33
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkybo View Post
Simple: go to the pool/ lake hopefully with not to many people around but enough to make it risky. Pee your swim suit before you get in and hopefully nobody will notice
Sure I make it next time I go to lake.
Thanks
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:29 AM   #34
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimPussy View Post
oula. It was complicated. Don't sur to understand all.
maybe I'll try it.

Today the weather was better, so I'll make other run in wood.
Well, if a thunderstorm is announced today could be the right day to do this then.

The mean of the dare is to have increasing weights appended at your swimsuit crotch and at the ring of your geisha balls. This weight (the bottle whose weight increases pouring water into) pulls down your swimsuit and the geisha balls at the same time. If your body is oiled and the swimsuit loose, it should slide on your body and you can enjoy the feeling of having this sort of "body glove" slide down teasing your skin. Since the weight pulls also the geisha balls, you can control the speed of descent of the swimsuit tightening your pussy on the geisha balls.

It's just a game that plays with the sensations you feel, no risk to be caught or similar.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:09 AM   #35
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, if a thunderstorm is announced today could be the right day to do this then.

The mean of the dare is to have increasing weights appended at your swimsuit crotch and at the ring of your geisha balls. This weight (the bottle whose weight increases pouring water into) pulls down your swimsuit and the geisha balls at the same time. If your body is oiled and the swimsuit loose, it should slide on your body and you can enjoy the feeling of having this sort of "body glove" slide down teasing your skin. Since the weight pulls also the geisha balls, you can control the speed of descent of the swimsuit tightening your pussy on the geisha balls.

It's just a game that plays with the sensations you feel, no risk to be caught or similar.
ok !
I'll try that in shower tonight.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:53 PM   #36
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
After a couple of outdoor dares, one to be done at home (oh, well, feel free to do it in public if you feel like ).

You'll need an empty plastic bottle of 1,5-2 liters and a piece of twine to tie in a loop around the neck just below the cap reinforcement, leaving a length of twine out from the knot, long enough to be tied somewhere to hang the bottle Let's say 15-20 cm). You need also a swimsuit of the right size for you, or better if loose, and some body oil.

Start naked, maybe better standing in the bathtub or in the shower stall, put in place your geisha balls, and edge a couple of times or more, rubbing your clit, just to warm up and make your pussy pretty wet and slippery.

Then oil your body from the thighs top up to your neck, wear your swimsuit and loop the string of the geisha balls, poking from your pussy, around your swimsuit crotch. Do several loops until the terminal ring of the geisha balls string lays against your swimsuit fabric, and try to keep the loops tight, so your swimsuit crotch strip becomes a tight roll of fabric that can be easily positioned between your inner lips. Now tie the bottle twine with a tight knot at your geisha ball ring, including the swimsuit crotch, so that the bottle will hang from it between your thighs, then slide your swimsuit shoulder straps out from your shoulders so that they lay on your arms but your tits remain covered.

Start pouring a little amount of water into the bottle, slowly filling it, until it starts pulling down at the same time your swimsuit crotch and your geisha balls. If the swimsuit is loose enough and your body is well oiled it should easily slide down, and the most of the weight will pull on your geisha balls. Try to keep them tightening your vagina on them (this is one of their purposes: strenghten the pelvic muscles...) and go on pouring slowly water into the bottle. Enjoy the feeling of the swimsuit sliding on your oiled body and the geisha balls popping out one by one as the weight increases and you aren't able to keep them longer. When the bottle reaches the floor, if you think you had enough, you can have your orgasm rubbing your clit (do it through the swimsuit fabric if it covers your clit). Otherwise, if you loved the feeling and want more fun, you could edge a couple of times, empty the bottle, reposition the geisha balls, pull up the swimsuit (maybe oiling more) and start the game again.

The distance from the bottom of the bottle and the floor is intended to be enough to pull out all the geisha balls. If it isn't and you want to savour all the balls sliding out, you could stand on a couple of objects (something like a couple of bricks) to raise your crotch from the floor (otherwise just squat, if you prefer to keep some balls inside). Anyway, you should be careful to keep your thighs apart enough to let the balls freely slide, but not so much to hamper your swimsuit on the external part of your thighs. Of course you can also play tightening your legs more or less to control the speed of the down motion, i.e. you could tighten your thigs when each ball is about to slide out and stretches your pussy to make it last more, or tighten the bottle between your thighs unti it's pretty full to let her go suddenly and enjoy the feeling of the balls sliding out quickly, let your fantasy free.

Enjoy.
I tried with yesterday.
I no need to put oil as the elasticity of swimsuit was enough to pull off the balls. And with braces, it not slide.
I've empty and refull the bottle some times. Found the just weight I can keep them on but if I release a little my muscles they pop out.
I play with this for at least 20min. More I make more I was wet and more difficult it was to keep them on.
Thanks for this redcamel.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-21-2019, 02:29 AM   #37
messygerman

Get three swimsuits. Now you need three buckets. Fill one with ice-cold water, one with pudding and the last one with piss. Now lay one swimsuit in each of the buckets. Now change the buckets and take them with you under the shower. Without not knowing what you will get, pick the first swimsuit. Put it on and dump the rest over your head. Get undressed and do it with the second swimsuit. Now after dumping second bad thing over your head. Feel yourself in your swimsuit and get an orgasm while not beeing aloud to put your hand into your swimsuit.

After that you can shower as you like and you can put away the last "disgusting" swimsuit

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to messygerman for this post:
Old 06-21-2019, 04:27 AM   #38
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
Get three swimsuits. Now you need three buckets. Fill one with ice-cold water, one with pudding and the last one with piss. Now lay one swimsuit in each of the buckets. Now change the buckets and take them with you under the shower. Without not knowing what you will get, pick the first swimsuit. Put it on and dump the rest over your head. Get undressed and do it with the second swimsuit. Now after dumping second bad thing over your head. Feel yourself in your swimsuit and get an orgasm while not beeing aloud to put your hand into your swimsuit.

After that you can shower as you like and you can put away the last "disgusting" swimsuit
Interesting. A bit messy. Maybe I'll try it in the future.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #39
Dare_Golore

Go to a lake or pool with many people. "Accidentally" Have the top part of it fall down as you come out of the pool/lake. Look embarrassed, then RUN into the boys locker room by "Mistake" but then run out into the correct locker room. you may leave the pool after.

EDIT: oops, you like hidden public, and you hate humiliation. I didnt see that. let me know what you think.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES

Last edited by Dare_Golore; 07-03-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:49 AM   #40
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_Golore View Post
Go to a lake or pool with many people. "Accidentally" Have the top part of it fall down as you come out of the pool/lake. Look embarrassed, then RUN into the boys locker room by "Mistake" but then run out into the correct locker room. you may leave the pool after.

EDIT: oops, you like hidden public, and you hate humiliation. I didnt see that. let me know what you think.
one piece sport swimsuit don't accidentally fall down.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:45 AM   #41
messygerman

Dress in your tightest swimsuit. Now go swimming in the local pool and shower cold. Your nipples should be more than visible by now. Just enjoy yourself in the Pool and in the End get back to the cabin and put your clothes back on. No you are not aloud to dry or even take off your swimsuit.

Now go to McDonalds order a Drink with ice and drink all of it. When leaving the store you have exactly one minute to find a private area. Once you found one (or not) fill the front and the back of your swimsuit with the ice. Have fun walking back.

Btw: you havent shown us your swimsuit collection Yet

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Old 07-08-2019, 05:57 AM   #42
SwimPussy

Quote:
Dress in your tightest swimsuit. Now go swimming in the local pool and shower cold. Your nipples should be more than visible by now. Just enjoy yourself in the Pool and in the End get back to the cabin and put your clothes back on. No you are not aloud to dry or even take off your swimsuit.

Now go to McDonalds order a Drink with ice and drink all of it. When leaving the store you have exactly one minute to find a private area. Once you found one (or not) fill the front and the back of your swimsuit with the ice. Have fun walking back.

Btw: you havent shown us your swimsuit collection Yet
Hi !
Thank for this dare. Messy are not my favortie, but this one could be done. Especially on a hot day.

For my collection, I've made a list with picture. I send only via PM, if you ask gently .
Old 07-08-2019, 07:41 AM   #43
messygerman

It is not messy if you choose water

Old 07-08-2019, 07:45 AM   #44
SwimPussy

Quote:
It is not messy if you choose water
Sure LOL ! but I think I'll choose coca or other soda.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:16 AM   #45
messygerman

Well then it's your own fault it will be messy...don't blame me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, swimsuit