Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2021, 06:29 AM   #1
Eliza

Default 20F birthday dares and punishments with proof

It’s my birthday soon so I’m looking for some tasks for my 21st I deleted Kik a while ago I’ll download it again but I’m gonna prioritise tasks on here. My last thread I don’t do all the tasks I was given and I haven’t been responding on Kik because I deleted it so I think I deserve to be punished for that as well. I’m also willing to bend my pic limit for task proofs (as long as not of my pussy face or handwriting) and would like them not to be things that are loud (example elastic band snaps over spanks). I’m also thinking about setting a rule if anyone has an idea for something that would keep me disciplined about doing all my tasks and reporting back? Or if someone wants to volunteer to keep me disciplined until all my tasks and reports and proofs are done please let me know along with any idea for how you’d do that? I could even have a group chat on Kik or something for updates as I do tasks where people can decide if my reports are detailed enough and things like that if a few people are interested?

Likes - mild pain, humiliation, wedgies, dice dares
Dislikes – corner time, hard pain, toothpaste, edging
Limits - public, permanent, messy, spanking, anal, pics (negotiable for proof)

Kik: tulipseliza
Eliza is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday dare, birthday punishment, kik slut, punish me