Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2020, 12:44 AM   #31
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Glad you liked it, Bimbos should definitely show themselves off. If you're getting pasties, what:s wrong with topless, you could use Foundation to hide your nipples a little.

Anyway, here are some potential ideas:

- Get a transferable tramp stamp.
- Keep up a tan with as few tan lines as possible.
- Do your makeup before you get dressed every morning.
- When you're not wearing a wig, put your hair in pig tails.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336

Last edited by HornyHelen2000; 06-14-2020 at 12:50 AM.
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #32
r0ver
getDare Addict

One thing you could do is make your current wardrobe more sexy.
Turn some of your jeans into cut off shorts.
Crop t-shirts extra high to show some undergoing
If you've got any oversize t-shirts try this https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=qhZQ9sflaEc
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 06-14-2020, 04:23 PM   #33
GabiLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Glad you liked it, Bimbos should definitely show themselves off. If you're getting pasties, what:s wrong with topless, you could use Foundation to hide your nipples a little.

Anyway, here are some potential ideas:

- Get a transferable tramp stamp.
- Keep up a tan with as few tan lines as possible.
- Do your makeup before you get dressed every morning.
- When you're not wearing a wig, put your hair in pig tails.
So like my real boobies are like pretty small so like I thought that like fun pasties would be like a way of like making them seem like funner? I like found like 2 kinds online so like which ones do you guys like like more?

One
Two

Dislikes/Punishments: anal, piss, diaper play
Limits: friends/family, anything illegal, scat, vomit, messy
GabiLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #34
rw789
Distinguished Member

I'm more inclined to go with the first ones so that you can pick and choose which ones to wear and change it up every day. Since bimbos do tend to have a short attention span. The others just give a more stripper impression than bimbo.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rw789 for this post:
Old 06-15-2020, 05:31 AM   #35
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiLee View Post
So like my real boobies are like pretty small so like I thought that like fun pasties would be like a way of like making them seem like funner? I like found like 2 kinds online so like which ones do you guys like like more?

One
Two
I like the jeans cutted into bikini/thong thing, I think a real bimbo should only own short skirt, skimpy dresses or cutoffs and skimpy tops, so i suggest you to turn all your trousers into bikini/thong cutoffs..
I think topless would be better, but since you want to use something on your tits why not using the nipple jewels you are going to buy instead of pasties ?
i will add to this a couple of things:
- with your bikini/thong cutoffs and while topless/wearing nipple jewelry/pasties always wear at least 6'' heels
- since pics is not a limit but for face, create and album on GD (and/or Kinky Talk even better so you can post more..) with you wearing your new clothes/shoes etc.. so to show us your improvements in becoming a bimbo, as you said a bimbo is a show off
have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:27 AM   #36
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiLee View Post

One
Two
Small boobs are the best! I think it would be great to accentuate your nipples with some fake piercings maybe, or you could always paint them fun colours with some face paint. If you want to try pasties, then number 1 will give you loads of fun ones to change up.

Original (old) Thread:
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 06-16-2020, 08:29 AM   #37
LordPaul

Don't forget you turn jeans into a cutoff micro mini skirt as well. Follow this but only through step one being sure that you keep the sides high. If you get creative feel free to tie the sides together.

While it doesn't last as long you can switch it up and have more fun with these that should last a couple of days at least.

As for being a wearing clothes like a bimbo at home...simple a true bimbo doesn't care who sees them in nothing. They only care about not going to jail, so at home, it's next to nothing or nothing. Although a true bimbo is always about fashion so it would be something in a true bimbo style lingerie at the most. You could wear something like this along with these pasties, of course you will want to have your nipple rings on under the pasties so that the jewelry is hanging below.

As for the hypnosis, it's most likely in how you are doing it and for how long. Of course for the hypnosis to work you have to want it to. Then the best method is relaxation, when are you the most relaxed? Well when you're sleeping. So start playing hypno file on repeat all night so that it plays while you sleep. Don't expect instant results. Just be patient (I know it's hard for a silly lil bimbo that just wants everything handed to her right now, but try) and you will notice results.

Now for the rest, stay tuned, I'll post more.
LordPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #38
GabiLee

Like thanks everyone for like all of the attention? It’s like been really like nice to see like so many people like wanting to like turn me into like a bimbo?

So like while I’m like waiting for like my dumb brain to like make decisions for like what to buy and like what clothes to like alter, I was like thinking that like people could like give me some like body writing to do because like it’s the closest thing to like a tattoo that I could like do until the like temporary ones get here? So like, just keep in mind that like I live with other people so like I can’t like have any that are like visible but like I’m down with like wearing long sleeves to like hide them so just like none on my hands or like face but like other than that I’m like totally fine with it? I might like take pictures of it and like put them on like kinktalk or like something.

Dislikes/Punishments: anal, piss, diaper play
Limits: friends/family, anything illegal, scat, vomit, messy
GabiLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:35 PM   #39
LordPaul

Ok start with writing "Fuck Hole" above your cunt with an arrow point down to your pussy. Then "Bimbo" on your right tit and "Slut" on your left. Finally and this will take a mirror and some practice but write "Cum" on your left ass check and "Dump" on your right. Start with that and we'll see how it goes and add more later. Remember don't use something that will wipe off on your clothes. Semi-Perm or Perm markers work best.

Of course pictures always work best. Just be sure to send a pm with the kinktalk link.

Last edited by LordPaul; 06-16-2020 at 09:37 PM.
LordPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 12:11 AM   #40
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Once you've taken the pics, write the kink talk link somewhere on you, just out of view. If you're wearing what's been suggested round the house, you'll have to get creative.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 06-17-2020, 01:51 AM   #41
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

I will add "Dumb Bimbo Slut" on your right arm and "like use my cunt! like a whore, like!" on left arm...
waiting for the KT album then
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:10 AM   #42
redcamel
getDare Addict

A couple of suggestions:

for the pasties I suggest something like this, only a bimbo could be so smart to hide nipples with pierced fake nipples, isn't it?

and to complete your body jewelry you can't miss this, to be worn strictly under skirt, so if it happens that it falls, you will pick it up with a silly high-pitch laugh, make the move to raise your skirt to put it in place again, then realize that people is staring at you, stop and say "I like need to go like to the like toilet..."

Of course I assume that crotch is perfectly smooth and you wear skirt commando...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, quarantine