Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-21-2007, 01:12 PM   #31
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

“Ok, since you are being so pathetic about it, we will save that for if you disobey us so badly again. For now I’ll just make you uncomfortable”

They left me in the bikini and dragged me into the shower. I was ordered to get the water to the correct temperature. I did so and when I confirmed it was a comfortable temperature they tied my writs and ankles, forcing me to the floor of the cubicle. It wasn’t exactly a bad punishment.

“oh, and you should be able to see” Sarah leant down and put some swimming goggles over my eyes.

Soon I knew why it would make me so uncomfortable, there was a limited hot water supply to each room, and ours had nearly gone. Pretty soon the water became ice cold and I was left freezing for what seemed like an eternity. Later that evening Ella came in.

“you look cold, I know how to warm you up” she stripped off and stood over me in the shower “you might not enjoy it, but you will love the warmth of this”

She let a golden shower pour over me, mostly hitting me in the face. It was disgusting, some of it had gone in my mouth but she was right, it was wonderfully warm.

“For tonight, anytime we need to use this room, it will go on you. You will accept it because you need the warmth”

Throughout the remainder of the evening I both anticipated and hated the moments the girls came in, giving me the disgusting, glorious warmth I wanted so badly. At the end they took me out and warmed me up, saying I had learnt my lesson

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #32
JohnC15

Bravo Bravo Great story so far but it was to short. We need more.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #33
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

very good but plz we need more
Old 04-22-2007, 01:25 AM   #34
timmy

more more more, im like a little kid
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #35
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Talking

Dude come on this is like torture so give us the next part! PLEEEEAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEEE! It's an awesome story!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:14 PM   #36
RockerChick9

i agree. its a very good stroy. i love it keep on writing!
Old 04-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #37
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

To make up for last night I was allowed the morning off, although I had to wear some pink panties under my jeans. We had another free day to do what we like around town, the girls were going shopping.

As we left the hotel Sarah came up with a couple of French girls, they looked familiar but I couldn’t quite remember where from.

“I started talking to these two girls a minute ago and when I said I was going shopping with you they asked to join us.” This was the first I had heard of my going shopping, but I didn’t mind spending the day with Sarah, away from Ella and her overly dominative ways.

After about an hour of shopping, Sarah and I hadn’t bought anything although the French girls had bought a few things. As we walked down the road Sarah stopped to do up her shoe lace and one of the French girls beckoned me over.

“So you like dressing like girl” she whispered in my ear, she spoke very good English, although she did have a fairly heavy accent. At this moment I remembered where I knew them from, they had been in the group at the pool the night before, they must have seen me.

Sarah stood up and we kept walking, I was a bit embarrassed about the girls seeing me but they didn’t seem to be laughing at me although it was hard to tell since they were speaking in French, and it wasn’t a subject I was taking despite me being on the trip.

About 1:00 we stopped for lunch, sitting down in a nice little cafe, it was fairly quiet and the area we were in was empty. We decided what we wanted and Sarah went up to order while we sat down and.

“Later you come with us for some fun” one of the girls said, it turned out their names were Louise and Sophia. After this I went up to help Sarah with the food, feeling a little nervous that I would get stuck as a slave for someone else.

Half way through our lunch Sophia stood up and walked towards the toilets, indicating for me to follow. I waited a while and then followed her as she walked into the girls toilets. I saw that she had one of the shopping bags in her hand. She told me to get into one of the cubicles and sit down; she then stood at the door until Louise arrived with Sarah.

“I told Sarah about your little adventure last night, she said she made you and we can join in now” This was taking a turn for the worse, I was turned on by the three hot girls surrounding me, but knew what could be next.

I was ordered to strip, although they told me to stop when they saw the girly, pink undies I had on. After this I was handed the shopping bag in which I saw a wonderful selection of clothes, not wonderful for me but they would be if one of these girls was wearing it.

After I looked through the outfit they pushed me onto the toilet seat, pulled down the panties and held me there, my hands and legs were chained to pipes and I couldn’t move, at this point they took out a small metal object and stuck it onto my chest, wires came out of it which were one on each of my balls, one on my cock and a couple for my nipples. There was one more wire but it didn’t seem to be used, I was unlocked and told to face the toilet, they forced me on my hands and knees and I guessed where the other wire went. They connected it to a metal dildo like object and pushed it up my arse, it was terribly cold. It turned out there was a sex shop down the road and Sophia and Louise had bought this present for me.

I was then instructed to put on the bra and panties included in the bag, and that the rest would be saved for later. I put the pink panties in the bag and put on the almost see thru black thong and a black, sexy bra. Sophia then stuffed the bra before allowing me to put my clothes back on. I had a fairly thick jacket so Idid my best to hide the breasts I had been given, they were fairly big so it was awkward

Once this was done they let me go back to eating, although I felt an odd tingling as I was walking. I was informed, shortly after an unpleasant jolt to my arse, that each electrode could be controlled separately and that each could go between pleasurable and painful, I was gifted a pleasurable tingle in my penis. It was an odd feeling, but I enjoyed it and was willing to bet that the fully painful setting wasn’t one I wanted to experience, so I decided to play along.

Throughout the afternoon I experienced a fair share of pain and pleasure. I often made the mistake of refusing to try on various outfits that had been selected for me, being rewarded if I cooperated. After a tiring day we finally walked back to the hotel, I was expecting even more treatment like this.

Ask me anything

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

Old 04-30-2007, 02:08 PM   #38
the dude

Talking

I like it! so keep on goin cuz this is gettin good!

the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #39
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Fantastic story. Please take your time with it so it remains as good as it is now! Do not rush!
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #40
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Wow yes a very good story!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:55 PM   #41
JohnC15

need more please finish great story!!!

Vote on my poll please:

Old 05-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #42
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

As we entered the hotel lobby the lift door opened and a group of people stepped out. We got in and Sophia pressed the button for the top floor.

“Right then, you have until the top floor to get changed” the hotel was 20 stories, with a basement car park below it. I looked at the girls with a bewildered look, to which I got a mild pain on my balls, so I started to undress.

Once I was naked, except for the panties and the stuffed bra, they chucked me a bag, the same one I had looked through earlier. I was worried I would be seen wearing it, after all I knew what was in there. I pulled out a sexy, nearly see thru white top, a tight black miniskirt and a pair of thigh high boots.

I started by putting on the top, through which the black bra was clearly visible. After this I slipped on the skirt, which felt to me more like a belt than a proper skirt, and finally the boots, they were tight against my skin, and almost impossible to stand in, but after a while I got my balance. I was ready just as the lift stopped, thankful that nobody had gotten on whilst we were ascending. At the top floor Sarah said “meet you at the room” and pushed me out as the doors closed again. I panicked at first, pressing the door open button dozens of times but the lift had gone.

I rushed to the stairs, not thinking to check if there were people around, but luckily I didn’t encounter anyone. I ran down the stairs, checking the floor as I passed each one. Running as fast as I could in the boots I moved down the building until I reached the floor where the girl’s room was. I slowly opened the door, I could see the room, the door was slightly open and the hallway was clear, I quickly moved along the hall to the door, pushing it open only to be grabbed from behind and blind folded.

I was forced to my knees by the unknown person, and behind me I heard the door shut and lock. My hands were handcuffed behind my back as I had someone squeeze my cheeks to force my mouth open. I felt a rubbery, horrible tasting object being pushed in, thrusted to the back of my throat, making me gag. This was repeated for what seemed like an eternity before disgusting flavour goo oozed out the end. My blindfold was ripped off and I was looking at Ella standing over me, holding the blindfold, next to her were Sophia and Louise with Sarah sitting with a video camera, filming me. Sophia had a strap on penis, on the floor I could see a small container with “Sperm flavour” written on it, with a series of statements about the realistic sensation that comes with the product.

“oops, I thought you were a bitch girl” laughed Sophia as my head was pushed down to the ground, leaving me with my arse sticking up in the air and my butt crack spread open.

I could just about see Ella move round behind me, but I soon lost sight of her. I felt my boots being unzipped and afterwards the panties were pulled down to my knees.

“Maybe he is a bitch girl, he has a dildo shoved in him. Oh, and is this the remote for the vibrator” I felt the tingling begin on all the electric pads, with the strongest being up my arse. It grew stronger and stronger and it became clear that she was using the pleasure setting, she place a bowl below my penis as the device seemed to reach the maximum power.

The sensation was amazing, I was having what felt like loads of small orgasms, which soon turned into me cumming into the bowl in fairly large quantities. After I thought I could cum no more, I had an anal orgasm, I was moaning with the intensity of the feeling, and soon it was turned off, just as the feeling became too powerful.

“Glad you liked it, I can use it next time you misbehave or as a reward” Ella pulled out the anal electrode and pulled at the wires until they all came off, they were stuck on so it hurt quite a lot, especially my nipples as it was held in place under the bra.

I was pulled up to my feet and the handcuffs were removed, it was pointed out that I was dressed like a dirty slut, not even wearing any panties. When I argued that they had just been taken from me I knew I had made a mistake.

“I know that you stupid bitch. I was waiting for you to make a mistake so I could tell you to do this. Sophia and Louise, strip him off” As the girls stripped me, I couldn’t help but get another erection. This time I was gently teased as they rubbed my balls, it was soothing after the electric shocks, although I still ached a bit.

“Now that I have you naked, you will be my little pet slave for the rest of the day, these girls will help me control you: they will video you and help administer the punishments. For now just stay naked, you just filled your dinner bowl so it is there for when you get hungry” I looked down, my nice bowl of cum had become my dinner, how did I let it get to this. “Oh, and be a good pet and be on your hands and knees”

I knelt on the floor, going into the bathroom to go to the toilet only to be questioned where I was going. I was given a 2 litre bottle for my “drinking water” to be put in, the alternative was to drink straight from the toilet, but before I had a chance to decide, all my mistresses used it one at a time, no flushing.

I felt like being sick at the prospect, but before I could I had to pee. I unscrewed the bottle lid and was told to hold the bottle upside down above me, that way any mess would be on me. I started to pee, holding my dick right up against the opening in the bottle to seal it as much as possible, but it was very difficult and the majority poured onto me.

This was the start of my job as a pet, but so far it wasn’t too bad….

Ask me anything

Old 05-03-2007, 02:30 PM   #43
JohnC15

Great story but we need more please!!!

Vote on my poll please:

Old 05-04-2007, 04:56 AM   #44
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

great story bob hope the next bit comes out soon
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:15 PM   #45
the dude

Talking

I like it! its getting better!