Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-25-2021, 03:49 AM   #31
flowerchild

Ok so the next round is jousting and I dont really think it's fair that I was picked last but her whatever I go out not me able to cover my boobs at all now and knock ezeperelta down as she hangs on to the log I fall as well grabbing on to it the crowd laughing as we hang their both pretty embarrassed as the cameras zoom in on us. So I get no points the round and lose my shorts one step closer to being naked great... well I think I'll take 2.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:54 AM   #32
bbwhore

Alright on to the next round and in good shape when I'm called I slide out on my butt hoping for more balance this way but I immediately get hit in the head and spill into the water my whole body freezing as I'm very thankful to take off my socks now. Alright not the way I hoped the round would go but I still feel pretty safe. I will pick 5
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 01:17 PM   #33
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright now on to our final game of the week the slop drop challenge. The players are lead back stage while a platform with several tanks under it is setup. Then they are brought back out and instucted to climb up and choose one of the 6 trap doors to stand on. Standing on the raised platform infront of the audience makes it very easy to see that the situation appearetly is exciting to both Andrew and Wampup as erection are visile on both of them much to the audemce's amusement.

Alright this one is simple under each of you is a trap door over a tank the good news is one of those tanks is filled with packing peanuts and worth 400 points. The bad news for 5 of you is that the other 5 tanks hold no points and considerably less pleasent things.

Lets start by dropping the highest number first that is Wamgames on 6. His door suddenly opens and he screams as he drops down and plunges into a tank of wet cat food tough luck there.

Hm three ladies left I think maybe we should choose one of them. Door two drops open causing Flowerchild to scream as she drops down and into a tank of thick dark treacle covering every inch of her body in the sticky stuff.

I think maybe it's time to say bye to another one of the ladies. The lever is yanked and ezeperalta suddenly tumples through the door and into a tank of pig slop going completely under before surfacing again.

Hmmm Eeen meany miny yank and suddenly Andrew disapears into a tank of spicy curry.

Ohh just two left. Well I think we should let the lady go first. BBwhore drops and lands in the packing peanuts. Wampups face goes white as he realizes that he is doomed and then his door drops and and he tumbles into a tank of wet dog food.

So the final Score is
BBwhore 870
Wampup 630
Andrew 350
Wam Games 280
Flowerchild 250
Ezeperalta 190

The top 5 can go back to shower and change with the tops 3 getting a hot shower and 4, and 5 getting a cold shower. We have a special way of cleaning our losers uo though. a curtain is pulled back to reveal a giant iced water filled dunk tank where Ezeperalta will spend the net 30 minutes getting dunked over and over again by the audience. Then she is briefly allowed to go back and change.

All contrestants were told to bring their favorit outfits to the show with them and must now change into them for the prize and punishment round it would be a ashame if some of these cherished outfits get ruined wouldn't.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 03:16 AM   #34
bbwhore

Alright last round hoping for points as it would put me in first place. Take my place watch as everyone else is getting messed and realize its 50 50 that I get points. I fall next into the peanuts and scream out elated as I'm in first place. I go and take a hot shower coming back out in a short skirt thong bra and tank top.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:10 PM   #35
flowerchild

Alright last game platform drop I'm the first girl to drop screaming as I fall getting a massive wedgie but just happy I won't be losing even as I land in the sticky syrup substance. I get a cold shower after but hey it's better than poor ezeperelta treatment. I come back on stage in very tight booty shorts a green thong and a tank top no bra.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:22 AM   #36
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the next round is set up we are brought backstage. I stand there naked with my body mostly visible due to the water in the last round. Doing my best to cover my chest and pussy as I stand there trying to not be bothered by any of the guys checking me out. As we come back out to a roaring crowd and climb up to the top of the structure it becomes apparent from the crowds reaction that a few of the guys are pretty excited. Mortified that I am nude and it could be from them checking me out as I climbed in front of them.

I walk over and stand over the 4th trap door, still covering up as there is no way to tell our fate. My heart sinks when its revealed that only 1 of 6 will have a pleasant outcome and even if its me, it won't be enough points for first place. Hoping that whatever is in the tank below that it won't be so bad.

I see the first guy splash into cat food. oh my god thats nasty! As I stand there not sure what Nova is going to do as he just randomly picks. I'm the 3rd released. I let out a scream as the floor beneath me opens and I splash into a tank, going completely under. I come up with no clue what it is, it smells nasty and feels worse on my naked body. Nova announces its pig slop as I notice bits of random food in it. the consistency is so weird as I am so mortified at my situation. wiping my face as I have to wait to be let out until the round finishes. the nasty mess continues to soak into me. I finally climb out but my day just gets worse as another tank of frigid cold water is brought out and my 'clean up' is explained.

I climb up and I am dunked over and over. My nipples hard and my teeth chattering for the entire time. My body becoming more and more exposed to the audience that gets closer to dunk me. Each time I climb I become more defeated and make less of an attempt to cover up.

I am finally let back stage where I dry off, my hair still ratty looking when I come back out since I had no shampoo or soap to clean up with. I feel gross but put back on my peach bra and peach thong, black body con dress that goes down to my mid thing and black heels. Really hoping somehow that my punishment at the end will be the only punishment I get.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:20 PM   #37
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Round 5 ends up being the jousting game. I am pulled up for the first round and manage to knock my opponent into the pool below. I know its only a matter of time before I end up down there too, and it turns out to be what happens in the very next round. We're told to pick a number for the next game. but I am too slow and get the last number left. We are led to a bunch of trap doors on the floor and it sinks in what will happen this round. One by one we will drop into whatever awaits beneath our respective doors. And once I see the safe door picked, I know I'm in for a less pleasant fate. I land in a deep pool of wet dog food, stinking to high heaven. Somehow I manage to keep enough points to stay in the top. Not first, but in the top. I happily go to take my nice warm shower before returning. I couldn't wash away the smell, but at least I am otherwise clean. I return wearing a t-shirt with an unbuttoned shirt over it and a pair of jeans. Nothing fancy, but comfortable. I can't wait to see what will happen to the losers.

(Sorry I've been spotty on participation. Life got unexpectedly busy)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:32 PM   #38
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright and we are back for the final part of this episodes. The players come back out on stage and line up to see what is going to happen.

Lets start with those that don't get the either the thrill of victory of the agony of defeat. WamGames and Flowerchild. You two as 4th and fifth don't have any punishment but you also don't win anything other then the right watch this final part and the right to go home in your current clean state.

Now on to Ezeperalta. With that two stage hands appear on either side her and suddenly grab her and drag her over to the punishment area. She is quickly secured with her hands chained up and pulled up and to the sides. The her legs are quickly pulled apart and chained there leaving her spread eagle. Then a stage hand grabs a can of white spray pain and quickly writes "LOSER!" right across the front of her dress. Then a stage hand walks behind her and grabs some scissors and slices the back of her dress open. He pulls down her panties and then produces a but plug and incertsit without any warning. Then it's on to the messing part of her punishment. Buckets and buckets are brought out. She is quickly covered in blue cheese dressing, mayo, ranch dressing, spicy curry, flour, tuna fish, and then her new favorit pig slop. Then when she thought it was over comes the tarr and feathers. After that a sign whith her name and the word LOSER! is hung around her neck.

Now on to the prize round. Andrew in 3rd you won $100 and one game point to can be banked 10 use for prizes more on that in a minute. Wampup you won $250 and 3 game points. Finally BBwhore you won $600 and 5 game points.

Game points can be banked and used at any date on the following prize list.

5 add 100 points to a week score.
10 sit out a round it lets you skip any round that you think is to risky
15 add a clothing item
20 loser life line
25 revenge on host.

That concludes this month's episode. The net episode will start on the 15th of September. You are welcome to sign up now for that episode. A confirmation will go out the week before that you will have to reply to to finals your spot. I welcome any imput in how the game was setup. To that end you can vote on the MAtch game, Joulst, or sloppy word find to join High Card, Forfeit Roullett, and Slop drop as returning games net month.

sex:
Hair Style:
body type:

Please note that ALL players will receive a standard show uniform that will be what you wear there will NO deviations from this allowed. You may pick your uniform color obviously no doubling.

Green (Marylandguy
Blue
Yellow
Pink (Silly Bitch
purple
Red (Ashi3
Orange (Ezeperalta
Grey
White

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 08-31-2021 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-28-2021, 05:57 AM   #39
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

sex: female
Hair color:brown
Hair Style:stright
body type:quite fit

I’ll take a pink uniform

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 11:26 AM   #40
ashi3

I would love to play next month!

sex: Female
Hair color: dark blonde
Hair Style: very long (down to my butt) and straight with bangs
body type: short and petite, with a nice size butt and perky boobs

I choose red for my outfit.

Hates to get punished, but loves the attention

Likes: roleplay, humiliation, risky, clothing/hair control, bondage, master/slave, hairplay, spanking, cum, pet play, vaginal insertion, fisting, water, ice
Dislikes (for punishment only): messy, pain, edging, clothing destruction
Limits: permanent, pics, scat, piss, public, diapers
ashi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 06:29 PM   #41
flowerchild

I'll be in next round
Female
Brownish blonde
Long and straight
Petite athletic with 34 c boobs well toned ass.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:37 PM   #42
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk back out on stage with everyone else. Already mortified as to what I have gone though, still feeling the chills from the dunk tank as I stand in a row and listen to what Nova has to say.

Right when he says my name, from behind I feel 2 guys grab me. My flip flops fall off as they lift me towards a contraption. I am pleading with them as Nova continues to talk and the crowd cheers my arms are chained and lifted. My heart is racing as I struggle in the position as each one then grabs my ankles. spreading my legs as my dress begins to ride up and I am locked in. "Please you don't have to do this"

I close my eyes as the guy comes over with the spray paint, smelling it as I look down after seeing my dress saying 'LOSER' across my chest and belly. Some paint spraying on my skin. Hoping that is the end of it but of course it isn't as I feel the back of my dress lift and then a tearing sound as it falls to the ground exposing my peach bra and thong. Crowd is going nuts as the guys hands then go up to my waist and pulls my thong down to my mid thigh, exposing my clean shaven pussy yet again. I feel his hand on my right ass cheek with no clue what he is doing then I let out a loud squeal as I feel something go in my ass. "What the fuck!!" I yell out as he walks around me smirking at me. I can do nothing as each icky bucket is poured over my head, going down my body. Soaking my bra and running over my bare ass and pussy. I shake my head as I am then tarred and feathered. In the end I am released I stand there as I pull whatever is in my tight ass out. Seeing its some type of plug as I pull up my thong and try to wipe the mess from my hair as I am told I must walk home as I am.

I will be back again next month. Hopefully with better luck. I will be Orange again.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:03 PM   #43
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

sex: m
Hair color: brown
Hair Style: long
body type: big

I'll take a green uniform please

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 07:43 PM   #44
Corleone91

sex: M
Hair color: brown
Hair Style: short
body type: some extra love handles

I’d take the blue uniform if still available

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:12 PM   #45
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Just about a week left and we have the following players so far. There are just 3 spots left so join now if you want to play starting the 15th. There will also be so chances for audience participation so if you don't get into the game please post that you are in the audience if you would like to play along.

Green (Marylandguy
Blue (Corleone91
Yellow
Pink (Silly Bitch
purple (Flowerchild
Red (Ashi3
Orange (Ezeperalta
Grey
White

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk