Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-25-2021, 09:56 PM   #4336
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Do this
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39211

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 02:38 AM   #4337
Klickfoot

Put on a diaper at the beginning of the day, you cannot take it off until the day is over no matter what. You also cannot use your diaper unless you are at least 5 minutes away from home, whether you went for a walk or you just weren't home. Feel free to run back Home once you used your diaper.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 12:01 PM   #4338
austinboy

The next time your roommate leaves. Take the keys to your locking plastic pants and put them under you roommates mattress. Once your roommate returns, get double-diapered with your plastic pants and lock them. Hopefully, your roommate won't stay home too long to give you a chance to retrieve the key before things get too wet/messy.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #4339
MaidSlut

Once you have to mess put on a diaper. You may not change out of that diaper until you mess a second time. If you need to change early your punishment is the time spent in your mess plus everything below it:

0-4 hours : wow that was pathetic, spend a week in chastity
4-8 hours : still pretty bad, put that used diaper on your face for 10 minutes
8-11 hours : okay, maybe you had to be somewhere, put on a clean diaper and continue
11-13 hours : I bet it's getting sooo stinky, jump up and down on it 50 times before you take it off
13+ : You made it quite a while... but still failed the challenge, so the potty is still off limits for 24 hours
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 06:36 AM   #4340
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Wear a diaper until it's full of mess, then wear it on your face for d6×5minutes while you masturbate. Once you cum it's hands off, but the dirty diaper stays on your head until the timer goes off.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 07:47 AM   #4341
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

As soon as you wake up tomorrow morning you are to diaper up in a double diaper. Cut a hole in the inner diaper and drink a liter of water. You must drink a liter every two hours and you’re not allowed to change until the outrer diaper leaks.

To make it a little more fun, you are to continue your day as normal for example if you usually go shopping on Sunday you still get to do that just diapered. Good luck!

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:06 AM   #4342
DiaperFelix

put a diaper on and put 2 eggs down your diapers if you manage to keep them in one piece for 2 hours you win if you dont then pm for punishment

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:14 AM   #4343
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Pretend like some bullies found out about your fetish and trapped you in the locker room. They plugged and diapered you and dropped your binky in the big boy toilet. You must retrieve it with a swirlie.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:52 AM   #4344
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

You are going to wear diapers 24/7 for three days. Each day you are to choose a random page on this thread and do the first dare you find that is within your limits.

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:12 AM   #4345
BellaBoy26

One morning, your first pee of the day has to be into the back of a diaper you are not wearing. Then, put on the diaper and plastic pants. Drink as much water as feels safe for you to do so. Then, start a timer. Hold your pee as long as you can. When you finally release, stop the timer and round to the nearest minute. Divide 2,000 by the number of minutes you lasted. Round the result to the nearest whole number. This will be the number of nights you must wear diapers and plastic pants to bed from 7 pm to 7 am or 8 pm to 8 am, or 9 pm to 9 am; you can choose the time range that is most convenient for you. You are permitted to change as much as needed during these times. But, if you wet twice within any one of those time ranges, you must redo this dare once your current number of diapered nights is complete.

Dislikes: food in diapers.

Limits: frontal nudity, full exposure/social suicide/family/friends, illegal, serious pain/injury, marshmallows, scat-eating.

Supplies: a few dresses, skirts, bras, panties, plastic panties, onesie, ABDL diapers, women's jeans, stockings, lingerie set.
BellaBoy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:02 AM   #4346
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Diaper up whenever you need to pee. After going in your diaper drink a good amount of water and when you feel like you might need to go again start walking you can turn around and head home after using the diaper again. If want to add extra challenge give yourself an enema.

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 06:14 AM   #4347
DiaperFelix

Next time you take a shower, you will wear a diaper. Dry the outside and make sure to keep your extremely full diaper for the next hour

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 08:47 AM   #4348
littleskye

You next diaper change you need to insert you plug. It will stay in until your diaper starts to leak. Before you change you must suck your dildo, while grinding your diaper on your pillow, wrapped in the binky you must sleep with for the next week. You may stop sucking when you cum or until you limits are reached.
It's not a limit I'll be willing to try.
Limits
Illegal/Immoral/Unconsulting/Blackmail/Family/friends/Reputation-ruining /Unhealthy/Harmful/Permanent/Pics with face/No consenting Sharing
Supplies
- ABDL diapers/Boosters/Plastic pants/Plugs/Dildo etc.
littleskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 05:19 PM   #4349
Babynyx

Tonight sleep in chastity with something inserted in your ass in a double diaper. DONT change for 12 hours or until leaking, whichever comes first

Likes: Diapers, wetting, messing, anal, pain, humiliation pussy torture

Limits: Public, social suicide, pictures with face

Please come humiliate me on kik

Keep me trapped and plugged in diapers!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...05#post4336605

Base rules regarding my ongoing punishment https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94707
Babynyx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babynyx for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 04:10 PM   #4350
the_diaper_darer

It’s time for an Easter egg hunt! Get diapered, and put on your cutest Easter dress. Hide seven eggs throughout your house(bonus if you put one right outside your front door). Now you have to time yourself picking up all the eggs, so spread them out, and you’re only allowed to crawl. Unfortunately you forgot your Easter basket, so you’ll have to put the eggs down the back of your diaper. After you have all the eggs in your “basket”, sit back and smash them all. Keep this diaper on for x hours(where x is the number of minutes it took you to gather all the eggs).

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper