Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2021, 12:33 PM   #421
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Imagine wearing a remote controlled vibrator in your pussy and Danielle has the remote.
And you are sitting in the couch and the guys don't know what is happening, so you have to hide your reactions, while Danielle teases you

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:04 PM   #422
bee9
getDare Succubus

You need a punishment, Sara.

Before we start giving you them, you need to offer your own ideas and if they are really good we might settle for those.
Otherwise it will be much harder for you.

So, do your best or else....
Old 01-15-2021, 02:21 PM   #423
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
You need a punishment, Sara.

Before we start giving you them, you need to offer your own ideas and if they are really good we might settle for those.
Otherwise it will be much harder for you.

So, do your best or else....
What for? There's already an arranged punishment for cumming outside of the rules.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 02:56 PM   #424
CaffeineColin

I’ll leave the decision about extra points to the people who have been posting more, but I’ll also admit that my hand was in my pants reading your last report, so at the very, very least, you’ve earned +1 point from me. Gotta start somewhere, right?

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:07 PM   #425
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
I like the premise of this, but even I can see it doesn't work mathematically.

There's no benefit to her.

Something like when she gets to 25 points for an orgasm, spending 10 points to reset to 20 might work...
In a similar vein, the coin suggestion from earlier also doesn't work out as something that is feasible. It's essentially 50% +5 points and 50% -20 to -25 points, so on average you lose a lot of points. I'd suggest that the coin be a "double or nothing" sorta deal. If Sara rolls heads, she gets 2(!) orgasms instead of just 1. If tails, then she's out of luck, and the points are spent.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:40 PM   #426
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
What for? There's already an arranged punishment for cumming outside of the rules.
Good question. The main reason is to give her an opportunity to tell about her boundaries that she would like to test. Punishments are perfect for that.

But again, it's Sara's call.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:25 AM   #427
redcamel
getDare Addict

Things become everyday more interesting, thanks for the great report. I'm curious to know how it went at the supermarket, did you wore some overcoat to hide your bottom or did you gave full view of your pink thong to everybody?

+5 points if you'll wear the same leggings without panties and let Danielle 'accidentally' see (are you shaved or your hairs are visible through the fabric?).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #428
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

The trip to the supermarket** yesterday was a lot less eventful compared to what had happened before... none of my housemates saw me leave or come back... it was cold so I did wear a coat... my bottom was effectively hidden... but the double bra was making my boobs stand out prominently even in the coat... and I was still feeling a strong buzz from the events from before and my persistent wetness... despite my orgasm... in fact the buzz stayed with me throughout the rest of the day...!!!

Later at night Danielle and I had another conversation over a couple of glasses of wine... this time we did talk about the kinky stuff she was making me do... I ended up admitting that being controlled, risky dares and embarrassing situations were some of my biggest turn ons... and what she had done to me so far... despite pushing some of my boundaries... was driving me wild... in a good way... she responded by saying that I was stating the obvious... lol... I also found out that she used to have a friend at uni who would get off on being embarrassed... and she often played a hand in embarrassing that friend... which confirmed my suspicion that she had done this sort of thing before...!! And she admitted that she was really enjoying what she was doing to me too... my turn to tell her she was stating the obvious... lol...

I stopped just short of telling her about this site and the points system and how I was being controlled by you guys... though I was tempted to... anyway we have agreed to take it easy in front of the guys for a few days... let them see the normal Sara once again for a while... we have agreed to play another game tomorrow though... the forfeit for the loser is still to be decided... I'm open to suggestions...!!

**I feel compelled to add a disclaimer about the supermarket visit... considering the current lockdown situation I want to assure everyone that it wasn't an unnecessary trip... I *had* to buy some essentials from the supermarket anyway... I was going to go today... I just went one day sooner...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-16-2021 at 06:17 PM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-16-2021, 05:42 PM   #429
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Absolutely amazing Sara! Everything you did and how it's going on with Danielle. That must have been incredibly emberassing though! I do agree with bd here, I have a feeling there are many many points in there. And since Danielle actually did give you permission to "finish" it would have been rude to not have an orgasm wouldn't it? I haven't counted, but with a bit of luck you just might have been in the safe zone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I don’t know how many but that has to be worth points. All 4 of them seeing you, Danielle knowing what you were doing back in your room, going out of the house like that......
So I went back and counted... through it all I couldn't find a single point that I had earned towards the rogue orgasm... well there was one tenuous point... where Danielle said I was 'cute even when I was slutty'... but that one point wasn't enough... so there's no way out of it... my total dropped to -20 after yesterday's orgasm...

To make matters worse I also failed to update my total last night... I blame the wine again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
I’ll leave the decision about extra points to the people who have been posting more, but I’ll also admit that my hand was in my pants reading your last report, so at the very, very least, you’ve earned +1 point from me. Gotta start somewhere, right?

Have fun,
-Colin
You have no idea how much I appreciate that +1...!! Thank you...!!

Anyone else willing to volunteer a point (or three) for me...?? I really need them...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-16-2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-16-2021, 05:45 PM   #430
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you... I agree... there's already a pre-arranged punishment for unearned orgasms... which is now in force... I don't see why I need another punishment...!!

Old 01-17-2021, 12:54 AM   #431
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Thank you... I agree... there's already a pre-arranged punishment for unearned orgasms... which is now in force... I don't see why I need another punishment...!!
No problem Sara, don't forget your next orgasm costs 21 points though.

Why not ask Danielle to set a forfeit. She seems to have a talent for embarrassing you...

Old 01-17-2021, 02:32 AM   #432
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting reports for the last few days, thank you Sara. Glad you are still having fun.

I think a little reminder is needed however, that the goal of the thread remains to be making you appreciate your orgasms more, I'd like you to keep that in mind at all times.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 04:09 AM   #433
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Very interesting reports for the last few days, thank you Sara. Glad you are still having fun.

I think a little reminder is needed however, that the goal of the thread remains to be making you appreciate your orgasms more, I'd like you to keep that in mind at all times.
In reference to this, did you complete your "I want to be denied" lines?

Old 01-17-2021, 04:20 AM   #434
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post

Thank you for the reminder... considering how many points I still need to earn for my next orgasm I am certainly going to appreciate it a lot more when I finally get to cum...!!

Old 01-17-2021, 04:23 AM   #435
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No problem Sara, don't forget your next orgasm costs 21 points though.

Why not ask Danielle to set a forfeit. She seems to have a talent for embarrassing you...
Yes I might just ask her to set the forfeit... but I'd also like to go armed with a couple of suggestions myself...!!

Quote:
In reference to this, did you complete your "I want to be denied" lines?
I forgot...I'm so sorry...

Advertisements
Kink Talk