Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 AM   #421
chapps

I too read this all in one hit - it's awesome and I can't wait to read more...
Old 04-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #422
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I ran back to the street with all the sex shops on it as quickly as I could, slowing down to a fast walk as I rounded a corner, trying to get my breath back. Without thinking, I hurried into one of the shops I'd been into before, finding the women's erotic clothing section. Then I froze. The receptionist from my office was about three feet away from me, browsing vibrators. I turned away from her a bit, trembling, and quickly looked at knickers, trying to remember what size waist I was ... and how that might convert to a girl's size.

I picked out a pair of red, lacy and satin knickers in a size twelve and prayed they would fit, taking them to the counter and paying cash, making sure not to drop my bag of sex toys on the floor. Shaking, I took my change, snatched the panties away and turned to leave, looking back as I walked out of the door. Just then, the receptionist looked up and met my eye and there was a very awkward moment where I was staring at a woman I knew, holding a vibrator, as I left the shop.

The night air was cool and refreshing, and after a short quick walk out of the dodgy part of soho, I ran to the nearest pub still open, found the men's toilets and changed. It's weird wearing women's clothes: they don't quite fit properly. It's like wearing speedos that are cut wrong, and it felt a bit uncomfortable as I slipped my jeans back on on top of them. Too low at the back and too high over the ass, it'd be flattering on a woman - it just looked odd on me. I picked up my stuff, weaved my way out of the pub and took off at a jog for Oxford Circus.

Last edited by John332; 04-27-2013 at 03:57 PM.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #423
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It's quite hard to jog when you're clutching a bag full of sex toys and wearing women's knickers. The knickers weren't too bad - I felt like I had one ball outside of them and they were starting to give me a wedgie, but stuff bounced around inside the bag that I didn't really want to bounce around.

I just made the last tube, puffing and panting like a seriously unfit person. It was 12.05. I sagged back against the rest, trying not to look at the other people on the tube - although they were clearly quite busy with each other, making out, chatting, eating. I was anonymous again, thankfully.

The train drew up into Liverpool Street and a lot of people poured off, before leaving and setting down at Bethnal Green. 12.20.

I hurried out of the station and turned down the road towards the office, starting into a run as my watch showed 12.25. I took another right and almost ran past the office, a sign indicating that this was the home of the law firm that Emma worked at. I pushed through the front doors and into reception, looking around and not seeing Victor. My pulse began to race - what was I going to do?

Last edited by John332; 04-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #424
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I glanced around again, slowly walking forwards - there weren't a lot of places to be; some futuristic-looking seats were on the left-hand side of the atrium I was in, and a sculpture sat on the right. A receptionist desk, manned by a bored looking woman, was straight in front of me.

Still not seeing Victor, I approached the desk.

"Erm, excuse me," I said, and she looked up, staring at me over her glasses. She was middle aged, with curly black hair, a standard-issue uniform for a serviced office.

"Yes?" she said, looking me up and down disapprovingly.

I asked for Emma's law firm and she glared at me. "And you are here for?"

I gave her name, and then Victor's name and she glared at me again.

"Ah," she said loudly, looking down at her clock. "The gentleman said that you might come. Are you wearing women's knickers?"

She pronounced it as if it was the dirtiest thing in the world to do, and I looked around reception to make sure no-one was around, blushing furiously.

"Yes I am," I whispered

"Well," she said. "Go to the thirteenth floor. And take off all your clothes apart from the knickers in the lift and place them in this bag."

She handed me a bag across the counter and a wall door opened across the atrium. Shaking like a leaf and more humiliated than ever before, I went in.

Last edited by John332; 04-27-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #425
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

OMG - don't stop now.. i'm out of breath myself.... don't want to breath, want to know what's going to happen next....

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #426
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The lift was wood-paneled inside and felt almost decadent. I stepped inside, waiting for the doors to close, then pressing on the already-illuminated number 13 before setting down my other bag, pulling off my shirt and bending over to unlace my shoes and pull off my socks. I hurriedly unzipped my jeans and stepped out of them just as the doors began to open.

I stood, bare naked except for a pair of red satin knickers, in front of the lift doors, cramming stuff into the bag, feeling more exposed and vulnerable than I'd ever felt before. I was literally less than a second away from being arrested.

As the lift doors opened, I saw Emma kneeling like a dog in front of the doors, wearing only underwear and a collar, like a dog. Victor held the lead. I picked up the bags and walked out of the lift. Victor sniggered

"Well, it actually suits you," he drawled

Last edited by John332; 04-27-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #427
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Follow me," he said, yanking the lead around and pulling Emma. Silently, she walked on all fours down the hall as I walked next to him. We walked down, past floor-to-ceiling glass walls, beyond which lay an open plan office where several lawyers still worked.

"There are people still here?" I hissed

"Shhh," said Victor. "They might hear you."

Here I was, walking around in an inhabited office, in women's knickers. At any second, someone could come along. I'd probably come in the main lift. I sweated, feeling completely exposed, humiliated, degraded. Shaking, I willed on Emma to go faster, noticing damp sweat on her body and a wet patch on the back of her black knickers. We reached an office and Victor turned in.

"After you," he said, and I turned the handle and went in.

There was a guy in a suit sitting behind a desk, and he stared, wide eyed as I stood in front of him. Emma and Victor came in behind me, and Victor nudged the door shut.

"You see?" he said. "Now we're all almost here. And you owe more another £500"

The guy in the suit stared at us, before pulling out his wallet and handing Victor a roll of notes.

"Ok Dave," Victor said. "Time to take your panties off and give them to Mike here."

I hesitantly tugged at the sides of the knickers, pulling them down, making my dick spring out and Mike's jaw dropped.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #428
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I'm loving this story, can't wait to see where it goes from here

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #429
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I handed the panties to an obviously aroused Mike, who took them, pushed them up against his face and took a long, hard sniff of them. I was now stood in a small office with two guys in suits and a girl in her underwear

"Ok, now let's have some fun," Victor said. "Emma, piss yourself right here and now."

Emma shot him a brief dirty look but then concentrated for a moment before a wet patch spread over her knickers and fluid started to drip onto the floor, then gush onto it. I stepped back to avoid the splatter and she finished quickly.

"Great," Victor said, looking pleased. "Now, give those knickers to Dave to wear."

She pulled off her soaking wet knickers and handed them to me, still on all fours. I took the sodden panties and pulled them on, feeling her warm urine soaking my legs and shuddering with revulsion and humiliation.

"This is amazing!" said Victor. "Now, Dave, use at least two of the sex toys in your bag whilst still wearing the knickers."
Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #430
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I reached into the bag and pulled out the first thing I found, a pair of nipple suckers. I glanced at the instructions, then lubed up my fingers and feeling around the outside of the suckers, pushed them against my nipples and squeezed, feeling the pinch as they stuck on. Mike stepped up boldly and pumped them, sending waves of pain through my chest and making me wince. As he saw the flash of pain on my face, he kept going, hurting me.

Eventually he stopped, letting me reach into the bag again and pulling out the anal beads, lubing them up and slipping them inside myself.

"Very good," Victor said. "Now, wring out those panties into a glass and drink it."

Feeling dirty, degraded and humiliated, I pulled off the wet knickers leaving trails of cold, wet urine down my legs. Just then, a blonde with killer legs and an incredible rack walked into the office wearing a bikini. It was Charlotte. I stared at her for a second, then wrung the knickers out into a glass before downing it in one. It was bitter and disgusting. Charlotte stopped at stared at the scene

"Now Dave," Victor said. "I know that you'd like nothing more than to save these lovely ladies by doing lots of dares and eventually double crossing me, but I'm not going to give you the chance. Pull your clothes on, leave the toys here and go home."

I started to protest, then realised it was useless. I pulled my clothes on over my weird outfit - the beads showed slightly on my trousers and the nipple suckers were really obvious under my shirt, barely fitting, but I stood before them all dressed - awkwardly.

"Ok, take off those nipple things," Victor said, and I twisted them off, leaving them on the desk.

"Charlotte, take off your bikini bottoms and give them to Dave. Dave, smell them and go home."

Charlotte pulled them down, showing off a bare pussy, making my dick swell and grow hard. She gave them to me and I put them against my nose, inhaling her scent. I didn't want to, but I put them down on the table then walked out of the room, despondent that I couldn't do anything to save these two girls from whatever fate awaited them.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #431
shola

ooooooooooo
I love this story!
LOVE IT!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #432
BLOEM51

great story please continue

Likes: nudity, bondage ,pain, wax, ice, rules, needles, orgasm control

Limits: poo ,pee , humilation
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #433
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice updates, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #434
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The door closed behind me, leaving me feeling empty and weak. In a daze, I walked back down the corridor and called the lift, bizarrely hoping that Victor would call me back inside. It was odd. I don't know if you've ever left a group of people that you've been really involved with, to be suddenly by yourself; there's a feeling of detachment, isolation, sudden emptiness. I'm being melodramatic, but I felt abandoned.

As I stepped into the lift and the doors closed, I realised that this was probably exactly the revenge that Victor had in mind. Not the sexual humiliation. Not being his slave. Not publically humiliating myself. The powerlessness of being unable to help Emma and Charlotte. I wasn't able to rescue them. I'd just been sent home like a child.

I walked across the atrium like a zombie and waited for fifteen minutes outside for someone to call me back, or ring my phone. It didn't ring. I stood shivering in the night air before realising that I needed to get home and found a night bus stop, staring into space until the bus arrived and took me home.

I got back to my flat and pulled out the anal beads, the only sign that this entire evening hadn't been a weird dream. After I washed them, I texted Emma asking if she was ok, but there was no reply. My emotions were all in a tangle. I was despondent that I'd not been able to do more. I disliked that I'd wanted to go back into the room - perhaps I should have begged Victor to stay. I hated him for it, but I'd also felt very alive. Not that I routinely wanted to humiliate myself, but alive nonetheless.

I collapsed into bed, not really knowing who I was.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #435
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I slept late the next day, waking up to a text message from Emma affirming that she was ok, but asking to meet later in the day. I let her know I could, and gradually stirred myself from bed. I had a big fry up and met her for coffee. She still looked tired.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "What happened after I left?"

She looked around - there were a few people around, but none too close or paying attention to us.

"More of the same," she said. "I don't really want to talk about it - I got the pictures. Charlotte is ok, but now Victor wants us to join his little group again now that he thinks he's tamed us."

"Dave," she carried on. "We need to bring him down. Are you with me?"

I thought quickly. If we went back to Victor, things would go sour again, but we couldn't ignore him either. We needed to end this. I nodded.

Advertisements
Kink Talk