Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-16-2021, 10:30 AM   #4321
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

A donut around your penis and an icecream sandwich in your butt cheeks
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 10:33 AM   #4322
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Please read my limits
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 11:14 AM   #4323
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry I didn't see that

Here is your dare

Put on your diaper and wear gym shorts or gym pants over it. Go to town and walk around a store for 30 minutes
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #4324
Diaprmessr

Diaper up before bed an insert two suppositories. If you mess before you wake up you must sleep in your dirty diaper and must wear diapers to bed for the next week. You're not allowed to get out of bed until you've made a morning mess.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:30 PM   #4325
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

For the first part, you will be fully dressed as a baby for 4 hours and you'll be drinking a litre of water each hour - but that's not quite true! You may reduce the amount of water you have to drink by wearing a very large butt plug (-250ml) for an hour and a ring gag (-200 ml) for an hour. If you piss yourself, you'll be put into diapers right away, and all the rest of the water must still be drunk - if you're plugged, you will continue to be plugged. If you can't drink it all - that'll be going up your ass during your first change. You can also just not drink as much water as you're meant to, but you will pay for it in the next part. Now that you're a baby and drinking it's time to hold your pee. The longer you hold, the easier this will be for you; as every _minute_ you come short of the four hours holding time will be an hour you'll spend as a diaper butt. Again, you can trade some of these hours. You can take 8 hours off if you take a huge enema before each change; you can take 16 hours off if you're plugged the whole time, you may take 8 hours off if you crawl the whole time. Also every ml of water you failed to drink in the first part is coming back here; and it's going up your ass in the form of an ice cold enema. Changes are only allowed 2 times a day, but you may earn them by taking a dose of castor oil and mouthsoaping yourself as you're changing.

Make sure you update me!
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:17 AM   #4326
diaperboybcn29

I am going to push your limits a little bit. You will go on a shopping trip, wearing a diaper under normal clothes. Before your trip you must have drunk at least 2 liters of water. Each second time you have to pee (the first time just release in your diaper) you have to go to a public toilet, lower your pants in front of a row of urinals, and pee into the urinal taking your weewee through the leg holes of it. Ideally your trousers should be lowered down to your knees, but if that's too much, feel free to just lower them down enough so that your diaper is showing. You cannot put your pants back in place until you finish your pee, no matter what (or who enters). You can go back home once you have peed twice in your diapers and twice in a urinal. Send me a report of how it went

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29

Last edited by diaperboybcn29; 02-18-2021 at 02:12 AM.
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 10:27 AM   #4327
Klickfoot

For two weeks, you will be slowly going back to diapers. Start off wearing panties. Each time you need to use the bathroom, go to the toilet and role a dice, if you roll:
an even number: you are free to use the toilet
an odd number: you don't quite get your undies down in time and pee/poop in your undies on the toilet. Spank yourself 50 times with your soiled undies on for being so naughty.
After you wet your panties, you downgrade to pull ups. Repeat the above process until you wet your pull ups, then downgrade to diapers. If you wet your diapers using the same process, you downgrade to 24/7 baby, no more controlling your bladder for you.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:41 AM   #4328
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

Use a random runner generator (numbers between 1 and 10) whatever number that is you’ll watch that many hours of tv shows or movies. Now we have to make sure you’re hydrated while watching so you’ll drink at least 12 oz of water every hour. Also have to make sure you’re Not going to ruin your clothes so you’ll diaper up and only can change when you leak.

<3Happily not in control of my orgasms<3
cupcake112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:32 AM   #4329
ABDLinAL

Every night for a week listen to a bedwetting hypnosis tape before bed. At least 3 nights you'll drink 2 glasses of water and wear a diaper, with no getting out of bed until it's wet. The other nights you don't have to be diapered, but you might want to if you're scared the hypnosis is working.

I'll be driving cross country for 3 days soon, so feel free to make my dare involve that.

limits: obvious public

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.
ABDLinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:37 PM   #4330
darediapermen

So the during the 3 days of road you will be in diaper and you can only change when your on the side of the road if it safe and you change in your car if you cannot find a spot you cannot change even if your diaper is messing

I like to mess my diaper with food and public hidden dare if you can and a long one i have a lot of free time
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 08:19 PM   #4331
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Park 3 blocks from your favorite fast food place and go in and order a kids meal. You must put all of the food into your diaper, plus the drink, before you're allowed to leave.

Please read my limits - no poo.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 02:52 PM   #4332
Artdawg

Default I accept

[QUOTE=Diaprmessr;4297159]Diaper up before bed an insert two suppositories. If you mess before you wake up you must sleep in your dirty diaper and must wear diapers to bed for the next week. You're not allowed to get out of bed until you've made a morning mess.

I LIKE A MESSY DARE I GOT FLEET ENEMA AND DELAX SUB Diaper messing I'm looking for a diaper dare prefer it to be at night and it's to be a messy one as close to as incompetence as I can get
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:22 PM   #4333
Artdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaprmessr View Post
Diaper up before bed an insert two suppositories. If you mess before you wake up you must sleep in your dirty diaper and must wear diapers to bed for the next week. You're not allowed to get out of bed until you've made a morning mess.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
I'm doing your dare
Old 02-25-2021, 09:00 PM   #4334
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

[QUOTE=Artdawg;4305719]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaprmessr View Post

I LIKE A MESSY DARE I GOT FLEET ENEMA AND DELAX SUB Diaper messing I'm looking for a diaper dare prefer it to be at night and it's to be a messy one as close to as incompetence as I can get
I said no poo. Ffs.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:38 PM   #4335
Artdawg

I quoted the dare I was doing not toward you to do

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper