Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2023, 09:21 AM   #4216
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Dougng thisssd I loook sso desparattter sso degradeddff sso depraveddf face addn hairr adn dress soakeddf innn pisssd circligng myyy clittt seeigngg ittt throbbb wildlyyy beggign tto be t9ucheddff repatingg tehh worddss

ohgoddff donttt lettt metouchh imyy clitt no matterr howww muchh I beggg!!!!
It looks like she isn't able to figure the aesthetic of what we we do with her, she needs to see it in the mirror...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:22 AM   #4217
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Good girl. Keep circling your poor throbbing clit.
Ohgoddf stilll circligng itssd throbbigg ssso harddf I cnnn see itt pulssse innn desperatiton

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:23 AM   #4218
redcamel
getDare Addict

Now bend towards the mirror and passionately french kiss your image. Don't stop circling.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:24 AM   #4219
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
It looks like she isn't able to figure the aesthetic of what we we do with her, she needs to see it in the mirror...
Seems like it.

Quote:
Dougng thisssd I loook sso desparattter sso degradeddff sso depraveddf face addn hairr adn dress soakeddf innn pisssd circligng myyy clittt seeigngg ittt throbbb wildlyyy beggign tto be t9ucheddff repatingg tehh worddss ohgoddff donttt lettt metouchh itt no matterr howww muchh I beggg!!!!
You are not in charge. One last thing pick 1 of the 3

1. rub your clit once with your finger
2. flick it 3 times with the blender
4. tickle it 5 times with the powder brush.

Then spank it 10 times with the handle of the blender.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:26 AM   #4220
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Time

Ash, as much as I am enjoying myself, and I most definitely am. Your extra 20 minutes are up.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:29 AM   #4221
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Seems like it.

You are not in charge. One last thing pick 1 of the 3

1. rub your clit once with your finger
2. flick it 3 times with the blender
4. tickle it 5 times with the powder brush.

Then spank it 10 times with the handle of the blender.
Tickledf ittt 5 timsdd wihtt tehh powderrr burshh diddnt thinkkj itt desrrvedf tehh otherr twoo thenn spanked itt 10 timessd wihtt teh handke of thehh blenderr ohgodddf thatt feltt moer appropriatte thankkyouu,,,

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 07-19-2023 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Meantt powderr brush nott blnderr
The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 09:32 AM   #4222
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Ash, as much as I am enjoying myself, and I most definitely am. Your extra 20 minutes are up.
Ohgoddffg alreadddy?.??? I donttt wanttt thissd tto stopp ohgoddf I wanttt tto sufferr moerr forr yoorrr enjoymenttt

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 09:32 AM   #4223
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Tickledf ittt 5 timsdd wihtt tehh powderrr burshh diddnt thinkkj itt desrrvedf tehh otherr twoo thenn spanked itt 10 timessd wihtt teh handke of thehh blenderr ohgodddf thatt feltt moer appropriatte thankkyouu,,,
You're welcome, sweetheart. Now it's time to come back down and go back in your box, throbbing clit and all.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:33 AM   #4224
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Ohgoddffg alreadddy?.??? I donttt wanttt thissd tto stopp ohgoddf I wanttt tto sufferr moerr forr yoorrr enjoymenttt
Since this is what you crave, the most sadistic thing I can think is "Back in the box, toy!"
Old 07-19-2023, 09:34 AM   #4225
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I know, honey, but you've reached the end of your time. So it's time to come back down now. Don't worry, we'll get to tease you again soon, I'm sure.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:42 AM   #4226
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

As mucch as j dontt wantt tto I reallly haevv tto go musst gett cleaneddf upp ohgodddf tehhh bowl of pisssd iss stilll half fulll piss all overrr teh floorr myyy clitt throbbign a millionnb timessd a minutte sso degradeddf thankkkyouu everyonne for usigng me adn degraddigng me andd makigng me sufferr forr yourrr pleassure thank youu forr makingg mee circke myyy clitt adnd sendingg itt awayy withoutt beigng toucheddf ohgoddff myyy nipplesdd feel liekk theyy aerr throbbjng at tehh same speeddd as myyy clitt underr tehh pumpss a,mosst dontt feel liekk removigng thenm ohgoddf ramblingg agiann feel sso useddf I thinmk youu saidd thatt I hadd come undone duringg tehhh lasst sessionn Angiee welll lookss liekk its happened agiann!!!

Thannk youu all forr makigng me sufferr for yourr amusementt once agiann!!

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 09:47 AM   #4227
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thank you for having been one more time a so good toy.

If i can give you an advice, you should do more often sessions starting well dressed and, why not?, with a nice makeup on. Starting the session with the description of how the toy prepared itself for the harassment would be a sign of further submission and desire to please.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:53 AM   #4228
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
As mucch as j dontt wantt tto I reallly haevv tto go musst gett cleaneddf upp ohgodddf tehhh bowl of pisssd iss stilll half fulll piss all overrr teh floorr myyy clitt throbbign a millionnb timessd a minutte sso degradeddf thankkkyouu everyonne for usigng me adn degraddigng me andd makigng me sufferr forr yourrr pleassure thank youu forr makingg mee circke myyy clitt adnd sendingg itt awayy withoutt beigng toucheddf ohgoddff myyy nipplesdd feel liekk theyy aerr throbbjng at tehh same speeddd as myyy clitt underr tehh pumpss a,mosst dontt feel liekk removigng thenm ohgoddf ramblingg agiann feel sso useddf I thinmk youu saidd thatt I hadd come undone duringg tehhh lasst sessionn Angiee welll lookss liekk its happened agiann!!!

Thannk youu all forr makigng me sufferr for yourr amusementt once agiann!!
You are welcome. It was a pleasure teasing and tormenting you Ash. You did so well. Enjoy the sweet throbbing from your clit and your nipples, knowing it was well-earned. You were a very good girl for us, suffering for our pleasure.

I want to ask for something before your next session, if I may? Since you enjoyed the mirror so much. Next time I'd like you to Write DENIED TICKLE TOY, FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS and NOT FOR ORGASM on a piece of paper. Then turn the paper towards the mirror and Write these messages above your clit in reverse so you will see them in the mirror throughout the session. And, of course, add arrows pointed toward your clit.

Now go enjoy a warm bath and some food!!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-28-2023, 07:11 AM   #4229
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

After a very hectic week, I have finally caught up with work and find myself free for a a couple of hours.

After two epic and very depraved sessions last week, I am absolutely DESPERATE to be used and abused by getDare again, to dive deep into subspace from getting tortured and tormented by all of you.

I have taken a few minutes to prepare myself for this session as suggested:

Quote:
I want to ask for something before your next session, if I may? Since you enjoyed the mirror so much. Next time I'd like you to Write DENIED TICKLE TOY, FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS and NOT FOR ORGASM on a piece of paper. Then turn the paper towards the mirror and Write these messages above your clit in reverse so you will see them in the mirror throughout the session. And, of course, add arrows pointed toward your clit.
I have the three sentences written in reverse above my wet cunt with arrows pointing towards my tingling clit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
If i can give you an advice, you should do more often sessions starting well dressed and, why not?, with a nice makeup on. Starting the session with the description of how the toy prepared itself for the harassment would be a sign of further submission and desire to please.
I have also taken the time to wear a dark blue sleeveless knee length dress and some make up to prepare myself for my suffering.

I am now yours for at least the next 2 hours.

As usual, some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium. I am not allowed to ride edges until the end of July.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-28-2023, 07:18 AM   #4230
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
After a very hectic week, I have finally caught up with work and find myself free for a a couple of hours.

After two epic and very depraved sessions last week, I am absolutely DESPERATE to be used and abused by getDare again, to dive deep into subspace from getting tortured and tormented by all of you.

I have taken a few minutes to prepare myself for this session as suggested:

I have the three sentences written in reverse above my wet cunt with arrows pointing towards my tingling clit.

I have also taken the time to wear a dark blue sleeveless knee length dress and some make up to prepare myself for my suffering.

I am now yours for at least the next 2 hours.

As usual, some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium. I am not allowed to ride edges until the end of July.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.
Isn't that nice. Leta start by circling your clit for 2 minutes with the blender.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk