Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2023, 09:01 AM   #4201
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Ohgoddffg ppleassde tells mee howww I cann be good enouggh ppleasdde telll me whatt I cwnn ddo tto earnn ann eddge j can not ridde ill ddo anythjgng anythiggn ppleassde I beggg youuu!!,,
I'd say that the only thing you can do is to behave better next time...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:03 AM   #4202
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Spankedh myyy clitt 20 timessd noww circligng itt wiht tehh blenderr ohgoddddf sso frustartigng ohg8ddffd I amm reekigng of pisss wissh I coulddf tickle myy clitt agiann

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:05 AM   #4203
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Spankedh myyy clitt 20 timessd noww circligng itt wiht tehh blenderr ohgoddddf sso frustartigng ohg8ddffd I amm reekigng of pisss wissh I coulddf tickle myy clitt agiann
I know, honey. But we can't always have what we want. Now keep circling that needy little clit.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:06 AM   #4204
redcamel
getDare Addict

Go in front of the mirror to see a desperate slut, soaked in piss, with her skirt raised and circling her clit with the blender. Of course don't stop circling for no reason until you're told.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:06 AM   #4205
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Beenn circligng forr moerrt thannn 2 minns ppleasde make ittt stoppp make me ddo anythging elsse but thisss j begg yiuu clitt feels liekk itt will bursst its throbbigng sso harddd dyigngtto be toucheddf!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 07-19-2023, 09:08 AM   #4206
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Now this is an idea up for discussion. As the floor is messy already, once the edges are done how about we make her dump the rest of the bowl over her head, then lick up the rest from the floor? All the better getting her soaked as she is wearing clothes this time. Also time is running out so we can't add anything too complex.
Mayyy I ddo thisssd ppleassde maekk me ddo thisss anythgjng tto stopp circligng PLEASSDDDEE I BEGGG YOUUU!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 09:10 AM   #4207
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Mayyy I ddo thisssd ppleassde maekk me ddo thisss anythgjng tto stopp circligng PLEASSDDDEE I BEGGG YOUUU!!!
I don't know, she says she's feeling like her clit is about to burst? Maybe another minute?

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:12 AM   #4208
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Go in front of the mirror to see a desperate slut, soaked in piss, with her skirt raised and circling her clit with the blender. Of course don't stop circling for no reason until you're told.
Oh, I hadn't seen this!!! Excellent idea. I think she should also repeat "I am a tickle toy. The tickle button between my legs is for the enjoyment of others not my own." while she continues circling it.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 07-19-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: stupid auto correct
Old 07-19-2023, 09:12 AM   #4209
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I don't know, she says she's feeling like her clit is about to burst? Maybe another minute?
Anotherrff minutte donnee criesssd of frustrwtionfnf so louddd ppleassde make itt stoppp nowww PLLEASSSDE3E,,!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 09:12 AM   #4210
redcamel
getDare Addict

For me it won't be touched at all, you should even go in skirt and commando, after you'll be back in the box, to avoid even the slight touch of some fabric on it, until your clit looses any interest in being touched (if I'm allowed to give a little instruction that goes over the end of the session...).
Old 07-19-2023, 09:15 AM   #4211
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Anotherrff minutte donnee criesssd of frustrwtionfnf so louddd ppleassde make itt stoppp nowww PLLEASSSDE3E,,!!
Oh my, it doesn't look like you're going to get a break from circling that poor clit.

Tell you what. I'll give you a brief reprieve. Grab a marker and write denied tickle toy above your clit with an arrow pointing down towards it. Then resume your circling.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:17 AM   #4212
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, I hadn't seen this!!! Excellent idea. I think she should also repeat "I am a tickle toy. The tickle button between my legs is for the enjoyment of others not my own." while she continues circling it.
Good idea, but maybe we could be mercyful and give her a relief: she could slide the blender slowly down and up her inner lips once, before going back to circling. Of course no touch on the clit.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:18 AM   #4213
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Quote:
Dougng thisssd I loook sso desparattter sso degradeddff sso depraveddf face addn hairr adn dress soakeddf innn pisssd circligng myyy clittt seeigngg ittt throbbb wildlyyy beggign tto be t9ucheddff repatingg tehh worddss ohgoddff donttt lettt metouchh itt no matterr howww muchh I beggg!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 07-19-2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:18 AM   #4214
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Good idea, but maybe we could be mercyful and give her a relief: she could slide the blender slowly down and up her inner lips once, before going back to circling. Of course no touch on the clit.
Sure. Why not!!! We want her to understand how fortunate she is when we let her tickle that needy clit.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-19-2023, 09:20 AM   #4215
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Dougng thisssd I loook sso desparattter sso degradeddff sso depraveddf face addn hairr adn dress soakeddf innn pisssd circligng myyy clittt seeigngg ittt throbbb wildlyyy beggign tto be t9ucheddff repatingg tehh worddss ohgoddff donttt lettt metouchh itt no matterr howww muchh I beggg!!!!
Good girl. Keep circling your poor throbbing clit.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk